- » Butter Almond Tea
Butter Almond Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter almond tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter almond tea recipes.
Snacks would have never got this better; try out this extremely delicious Almond Teas - awesome treat for any season and any time of the day. Here is a simple recipe to surprise your family and friends! - 47.4526
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar
Kids love 'em! This is a fine video illustrating how to prepare almond flavor shortbread cookies. A great tea time snack and an all- time favorite among the little ones. Baked to perfection, these are not over cooked and remain very chewy on the inside and... - 107.164
Almond Tea Cake
Want to bake the perfect tea cake for your afternoon tea get togethers? Want a treat that can be whipped up in minutes and is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and surprise your guests with a yummy almond cake. Get ready to amaze! - 117.028
Almond Tea Cakes
Stir lemon juice into milk.
Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Beat margarine or butter for 30 seconds.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, beating till fluffy.
Add egg and extract; beat well.
Add dry ingredients and milk alternately to beaten... - 41.715
Chocolate Almond Tea Bread
Blend together all ingredients until smooth.
Place in a well-buttered bread pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes.
Let stand about 10 minutes before unmolding.
Cool before cutting. - 33.575
Swedish Tea Rings
Cream the butter and sugar together till fluffy.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla.
Work in the flour, using your hands if necessary, until the dough is smooth.
Shape the dough into 36 balls and dip into the egg white.
Roll in the chopped almonds.
Place on a... - 47.7484
Swedish Tea Tarts
Prepare the pastry by creaming the butter, sugar, egg and flavorings together then stirring in the flour.
Chill mixture until firm enough to press into bottom and sides of small or large tart tins.
When all the dough has been used spoon a heaping teaspoon of... - 37.2551
Austrian Tea Cookies
In large bowl cream 1 cup sugar, butter and shortening.
Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in flour, cereal, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined.
Chill 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to... - 44.5898
Almond Shorties is served with tea. Almond Shorties gets its rich flavor from flour and butter. Almond Shorties is loved by many across the world. - 30.6235
Crispy, yummy and fancy almond cookies to go great with coffee, tea, hot chocolate ot just about anything! Try out this quick and simple recipe and dish out to win some comments. - 37.4434
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 120.498
Soften the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Mixing until smooth, blend in the scalded milk, sugar, salt, egg yolks, butter, and half of the flour.
Mix in enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 43.9965
Orange Tea Cookies
In a small saucepan, melt the margarine; then stir in the orange extract, Grand Marnier, and butter extract.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
Add the fructose.
Fold in the flour, then beat in the margarine... - 39.8749
Almond Crunch Fingers
This almond crunch fries are truly delectable and filling bites for tea-time snack. A highly healthy option as it is baked and not fried! - 36.9476
Almond Coconut Slices
These almond coconut slices are truly scrumptious and has a unique flavor. Delight in this wonderful recipe as a tea-time snack or party small-eats! - 42.8896
Russian Tea Cakes
Cream butter and sugar.
Add flour, salt, vanilla and nuts.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Bake 30 minutes at 300 to 350° F.
While hot, roll in confectioner's sugar.
When cool, roll in sugar again. - 31.8504
Jasmine Tea Bread
Cream butter and brown sugar; beat in egg and grated peels.
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with salt, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and soda.
Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the tangerine juice and tea.
Stir in... - 39.4451
Mayfair Tea Ring
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and granulated sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in almond extract and... - 38.7065
Basic Tea Ring
Prepare dough and let rise; punch down and roll on a lightly floured board into a rectangle about 12"x17".
Brush with melted butter.
Mix nuts, sugar, and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over dough; roll up from longest side jelly-roll fashion and place seam side... - 41.0985
Baked Celery With Almonds
Wash celery; cut into 1/2 inch slices (5 cups), reserving tops.
Combine celery, tops, boiling water, and 1/2 tea-Spoon salt.
Cook till celery is tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Discard tops; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Melt the 3 tablespoons... - 41.1228
Coconut Tea Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in almond extract and vanilla.
2. Add cake flour, salt, almonds, and lemon zest and mix until blended. Stir... - 31.7563
Butterscotch Tea Cake
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beat well.
Fold in sifted flour and baking powder alternately with the milk.
Turn mixture into greased 8 in. sandwich tin.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 40 to 45 minutes, or until cake is... - 41.0963
This spicy caffeine free chai tea is delicious and perfect for winter. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
English Tea Cake
1. Start oven, set at Slow, 275° F. Rub 3 small loaf pans with margarine or shortening and line each with waxed paper.
2. Cream the butter or margarine until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy; add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly... - 37.7026
Raspberry Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch round cake pan; set aside.
2. Place almonds in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action until almonds are ground, but not pasty.
3. Combine flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry... - 38.5852
Swedish Tea Ring
This Swedish Tea Ring is simply awesome ! Try this out for your party tea this weekend with your friends. Bake this candied fruits and almond bread beforehand and see for yourself if you like it. your suggestions for this Swedish Tea Ring are welcome. - 47.6381
Bishop's Fruit And Chocolate Tea Cake
1 To prepare the fruit: In a small bowl,mix the candied fruit, currants, and rum and set aside to plump for 1 hour.
2 Stir in the almonds and chocolate, then toss with the flour.
3 To make the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and... - 47.1648
German Tea Muffins
German Tea Muffins are super delicious muffins that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this German Tea Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 39.1586
Mexican Tea Cakes
Beat butter until light and fluffy; beat in the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, egg yolk, and almonds.
Gradually add flour to make a soft dough that you can shape with your hands.
Pinch off pieces of dough the size of a large walnut and roll between your hands... - 33.9371
Mexican Tea Cakes
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Blend together butter, sugar, orange peel, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy. Stir in almonds and flour to make a stiff dough.
3. If dough is too soft to handle, chill for about 1 hour.
4. Roll dough into small balls with... - 38.7518
Orange Tea Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 340°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour and stir in the almonds, orange peel and powdered sugar.
4. Add the cream and food coloring and beat with a wooden spoon to bind... - 43.546
Swedish Tea Ring
1. Sprinkle Crumble cake yeast or plain dry yeast into warm water.
2. Use very warm water (105° to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80° to 90°F.) for compressed.
3. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4. Sift flour, measure,... - 47.0355
Swedish Tea Cakes
For those who are on a search for Swedish Tea Cakes here is the simplest of all. These Swedish Tea Cakes are pretty easy to make too. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Swedish Tea Cakes. - 35.5251
Mexican Tea Cakes
Using metal blade, process nuts with on-off bursts until finely chopped; set aside.
Cut butter in small chunks.
With motor running, drop chunks down feed tube and process until creamy.
Add sugar and process for 2 seconds.
Add flour and process until mixture... - 42.0267
Coconut Tea Bread
Want to learn how to bake a tasty, sweet tea bread that will please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your baking skills! - 115.266
Classic Cranberry Tea Cake
Thoroughly grease and flour 12-cup fluted bundt cake pan.
With an electric mixer, beat margarine.
Gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift dry ingredients together and add... - 41.6631
Welsh Tea Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine dried fruit and brandy in medium bowl; let sit at least 10 minutes to plump.
Place flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cloves in medium bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter and 1 cup sugar in... - 42.4095
Green Tea Macaroon
Crisp and delicate shells filled with creamy filling. An overall delightful green tea experience (but versatile to many different flavors as well). - 0
Scandinavian Tea Ring
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cardamom, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm(120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low... - 36.7454
This Almond Crescents is something I used to look for whenever mum served me my cup of evening tea. Here's a truly awesome and enjoyably delicious recipe for Almond Crescents from my mum's scrapbook! Try it out and enjoy! - 44.4084
These light, crisp biscuits are perfect served with afternoon tea or coffee.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and rum.
Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and almonds... - 48.5404
Gay Peppernuts are little rounds of spiced and sweetened with honey. You will be thrilled to eat them on and off with tea or just like that. These rich and mildly flavored cookies are fun to bake and eat. - 46.1397
Sherried Chicken With Almonds
Melt the butter in a chafing dish and add the almonds and mushrooms.
Stir-fry quickly for 1 or 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour.
When whiteness disappears add the salt and slowly add the cream and broth.
Return to the heat and cook until... - 44.653
Classic Caesar Salad With Toasted Almonds
Robin and her 88 year old Mother-in-Law show you their family Caesar Salad recipe which has been enhanced with toasted almonds. This is a video to watch for all you suckers of family recipes and secrets. It is going to impress you a lot. - 112.718
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Use tin foil to line a large cookie sheet.
3) Over the foil, lay the graham waters.
4) In a saucepan, boil the butter and brown sugar. Ensure that the butter does not melt before the... - 36.7517
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream butter with sugar until fluffy
3.Now add egg, vanilla, salt and almonds and beat thoroughly
4.Add flour, a small amount at a time
5.Make sure to blend thoroughly
6.Drop... - 44.4627
Sugared Almond Sticks
Love Almonds? This Sugared Almond sticks recipe is a wonderful way to enjoy these healthy nuts. A delicious anytime snack. Pack them for your kids lunch box or serve with tea…everyone would simply love it. - 46.407
1. Take a saucepan, add almonds and pour lots of cold water over it. Boil the almonds.
2. Remove the cooked almonds from heat and drain. Peel off the brown skins and dry the almonds.
3. Take a frying pan and heat little oil or butter, and when it... - 35.8307
These almond biscuits are snacky little treats that can be served with tea or coffee. Baked with a simple batter of flour, eggs, sugar, milk, almonds and almond essence, these almond biscuits are crispy and light and can be stored in air tight containers. - 40.894
This is an amazing Almond Cake recipe. This delicious cake is sure to win you some fans. Try this Almond Cake if you were looking for a tasty and unique dish, apt for a party. - 48.8708
Rich Almond Cake
1) Grease a sandwich tin and dust with flour.
2) Cover bottom with greaseproof paper.
3) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
4) Keep ready two wire cooling racks with one wire rack having a clean folded tea towel or single thickness of absorbent... - 37.4114
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar, butter and flour. Beat the contents for about 2 to 3 minutes, till thoroughly mixed.
3) Fold in the almonds.
4) Shape the mixture into 24 balls, each about the... - 39.4931
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Grease many baking sheets or parchments.
3)Blend butter until smooth using a electric mixer.
4)Add in cornsyrup, sugar, and continue to mix well. Add in almonds.
5)Spoon dollops of size 1-1 ½ ounce... - 39.7343
Chocolate Almond Crunch
Chocolate Almond crunch is my favorite dish. I love this delicious snack especially its texture. Don't miss this wonderful Chocolate Almond crunch recipe! - 48.5944
Moroccan Almond Snake Pastry
This is an impressive video that displays a unique and delicious traditional Moroccan pastry. The pastry has a flavorful almond paste filling and smeared in honey syrup. The video displays the recipe in a simple manner so that you can easily make the same in... - 138.952
Cherry Almond Shortcake
Cherry Almond Shortcake are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for tea parties or borthday parties! This superb Cherry Almond Shortcake recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.3464
Almond Diamond Cookies
Crispy, yummy and fancy almond cookies are made with flour, eggs vanilla extract, almond extract and to go great with coffee, tea, hot chocolate! Prepare these elegant looking almond cookies with a minimum of time and fuss. I am sure it will keep you... - 34.0014
Almond Sugar Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding ¼ cup butter or margarine, ¼ cup sugar and salt over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl place moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir till all the yeast is dissolved and then... - 47.4995
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.9783
Madeleines - French
Let's hop over to France with Sonia to prepare the madeleines, the small shell-shaped cookies, perfect for a tea break or as a snack for your kids! - 0
1)Preheat oven at 350ºF.
2)Blend butter and almond essence together.
3)Further sieve the flour, semolina, sugar and salt and mix the blended butter and almond mixture into it.
4)Knead the dough to reach a roiling consistency.
5)Roll... - 45.954
In bowl, beat together butter, sugar, egg, almond extract and vanilla; beat in flour, baking powder and salt.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Working with one-quarter of the dough at a time and keeping remaining dough refrigerated, roll heaping... - 42.128
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl.
Cream with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, and mix in the tepid water.
Leave in a warm place to froth - about 10 minutes.
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre; add the yeast liquid, the remaining sugar, the... - 42.5773
Delicious Swedish Dream Cookie
1. In a large bowl, sift flour, ammonium carbonate, and salt. Set aside.
2. In blender, drop butter and blend until creamy.
3. Pour vanilla in blender, and whisk well.
4. Reduce the speed of blender, and gradually add sugar in it. Beat well.
5.... - 97.3215
Best Ever Christmas Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the world bowl of a food processor fitted with steel blade, combine together the almonds and ½ cup of sugar.
3) Process till a fine mixture is formed and then add the remaining sugar... - 45.7651
Almond Potato Candy
In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, almonds, sugar, cocoa and almond extract; mix well.
Add melted chips and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Shape tea-spoonfuls into balls; roll in sugar or almonds. - 34.6285
White Chocolate Almond Blondies
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large saucepan add the butter and coffee and heat on a low flame until the... - 49.1117
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter or margarine, powdered sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir together flour, chopped nuts, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Mix till crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup for topping; pat remaining into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine... - 41.0113
Gooseberry & Almond Streusel Squares
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line a 27 x 18cm baking tin with baking parchment.
2. Rub the butter into the flour, almonds and sugar to make crumbs, then firmly press two-thirds onto the base and sides of the tin. Toss the gooseberries with the caster... - 33.2523
Almond And Sesame Seed Pies
Make dough by thoroughly mixing semolina, eggs, butter, baking powder and vanilla (add a few tablespoons of water if the dough is thick); form into 2" long rolls, about 3/4" in diameter; set aside.
Make filling by mixing almonds, sesame seeds and sugar.
In... - 47.6528
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
All you egg haters out there, you are gonna love this Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies recipe video. These 'oh-so-posh' cookies go well with tea or even coffee. Enjoy the goodness of almonds in these cookies! - 109.775
Banana Almond Muffins
These are my favourite muffins. I have substituted three quarters of the flour for almond meal and you have to use the melt and mix method, creaming the butter and sugar won't work, they will flop. You can also use other nut meals instead of almond, it's just... - 0
Fig And Almond Muffins
These muffins have a nutty flavor and have all the goodness of the figs. These are rich in proteins and and very good sweet snack that is filling too. - 0
Almond Flakes Normandy
Cut butter into flour until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Blend in almonds, confectioners' sugar, and salt.
Beat the egg white and extract until frothy; add to flour sugar mixture, mixing until a soft dough is formed.
Shape dough into a ball; knead... - 43.3311
Coconut Almond Macaroons-perfect Spring Treat
1. In a bowl combine the coconut flakes and the almond meal, mix well.
2. Add salt, stir add vanilla extract and stir.
3. Add the coconut butter and maple syrup and combine all the ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Once the batter is done, with... - 0
Pistachio Almond Milk Pudding
1) In a bowl, put the pistachios and almonds and add enough cold water to cover.
2) Allow them to stand overnight, then drain and rub off the skins with a tea cloth.
3) In a food processor or blender, coarsely grind the nuts but do not process... - 42.8976
Apricot And Almond Strudel
1) Split and stone the apricots.
2) In a bowl, add each half with 3 oz sugar.
3) Combine together ground almonds, 2 oz caster sugar, egg and cream to a smooth paste.
4) For the strudel paste, in a warm bowl, sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
5) Make... - 45.7028
Melt Away Butter Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat it with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 44.6984
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Onto a wax paper or into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar
4. Use an electric beater or a wire whisk to cream the mixture... - 44.6257
Pecan Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Gradually add egg yolks and the extracts, beating... - 49.8823
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Line a cookie sheet with grease proof paper or butter the cookie sheet and dust with flour.
3. In a bowl add sugar to the beaten egg whites
4. Using an electric beater or a wire whisk, whisk until... - 43.3356
Combine all ingredients except almonds and raisins in large mixer.fepwl.
Beat 1 minute at medium speed of mixer.
Stir in almonds and raisins.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes. - 30.0123
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies bring back a lot of memories for me. A common snack at my mum's place, these cookies were always well stocked. Simply flavored with almond extract, these were my favorite meal time cookies! I sometimes like it with a little honey, but... - 44.0276
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat butter until light.Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.At low speed, beat in flour until well... - 39.4704
Combine 2 cups of the flour, the yeast, lemon peel, and cinnamon.
Heat together milk, sugar, butter, and 1/4 tea spoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add egg yolks.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 39.1415
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl blend butter and sugar to make it creamy.
3. Add flavoring and mix.
4. Put flour, salt and nuts in the mixture and stir well.
5. Divide the dough in two parts.
6. Add red food coloring to... - 43.601
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 49.2446
1. Grease a 7 inch square or an 8 inch round cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
4. In a medium... - 48.5732
Violet Topped Cheesecake
Have cheese, eggs, and sour cream at room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Add eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, 1/8 tea spoon salt, and almond extract.
Beat until thick and lemon-colored.
Pour into buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.)... - 46.8343
Mexican Tile Cookies
1) In a large bowl add butter, sugar, egg, salt and almond extract.
2) Beat well at medium speed till the mix turns creamy. Scraping the bowl often.
3) Reduce speed and add in the flour.
4) Continue beating till well mixed.
5) Equally divide the dough... - 49.7514
If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets - 0
1) Rest the shortcut pastry for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2) Lightly grease a bun tin with a touch of butter.
3) Break an egg into a small jug or cup and beat well.
4) Pre-heat the oven to 175°C (Gas Mark 3).
5) Lightly... - 77.3736
Combine raisins, rum, and saffron.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (110°).
Mix milk, butter, sugar, and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Heat to dissolve sugar; cool to lukewarm.
Combine milk mixture and 2 cups flour; beat well.
Add yeast and eggs; beat well.
Stir in... - 43.0261
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Grease a 9 inch Swiss roll tin and line with greaseproof paper .
3) In a bowl, beat the sugar and eggs until thick and creamy.
4) Sift the flour and ground almonds and fold into... - 46.8355
Try out this simple egg-less almond cake recipe! Its is sweet and buttery is great for any occasion. - 55.4675
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Grease a cake tin with oil or butter and line the bottom with a piece of grease proof paper.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the cornflour, flour and salt and set in the... - 47.9632
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a heatproof bowl, put all the ingredients except for the almonds. Stand the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water.
3) Let the contents melt, occasionally stirring, and then take... - 38.5281
1) In a mixing bowl, beat together butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add flour and corn starch, sifted together to this mixture and stir until well incorporated.
3) Chill it for about 30 minutes and roll out into 1/8 inch... - 42.9002