- » Butter
Butter is a milk product obtained from churning fresh milk or milk cream. The main components of butter are milk proteins, water and butterfat. The color of butter varies from pale yellow to pure white. Mainly the ... More »
Homemade Protein Bar
Protein bars are easier to make at home than one can ever imagine. Readymade protein bars are expensive and health enthusiasts who eat a lot of them should switch to homemade protein bars, for they turn out cheaper, are free of preservatives and they are... - 133.09
Almond Butter And Cardamom Cookies
Delicious cookies are just too good for breakfast as well as snacking with beverages for kids. Check out the to make awesome almond cookies with almond flour and almond slices that responsible for rendering the almond feel in the cookies as the key... - 122.353
Almond Butter And Berries Sandwich
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make a sweet breakfast treat - or serve it up with ice cream for dessert at the end of a meal: Almond Butter and Berries. Just 3 simple ingredients, this is an easy recipe for you to whip up any day of the... - 120.225
Gluten-free Allergy Friendly Cookies
Do you always crave for something sweet at night? What do people who are allergic to gluten do when they have such cravings? Eat a cookie like this one! These cookies are gluten and dairy free but you'd never know it. They taste delicious! They are chunky,... - 119.187
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Jam Filled Star Butter Cookies
Do you like baking? Here is a great recipe for Star Cookies…The kids will enjoy helping you make these. This video shows you how to prepare these jam filled cookies. A simple recipe, that finally has the cookies looking all too appealing…watch it and... - 118.16
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies & Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Want an assortment of cookies this holiday season without the extra hours in the kitchen? No problem! Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens suggests hosting a cookie exchange with your family and friends so you only have to bake one... - 117.298
Peanut Butter Mousse With Banana-raspberry Delight
Kids always like to help out in the kitchen. This recipe is a great option to have the kids work with you while you make this dessert. A delicious combination of peanut butter and banana. ` - 114.317
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich
Holiday and the children want to help with something? How about something simple? Here is a video of Kat watching Jayna making a sandwich. A simple activity, but enjoyable and safe for the kids. - 113.516
Sweet Peanut Butter And Caramel Cups
We guarantee that the kids will love the Peanut Butter and Caramel Cups! You can use the readily available ingredients in your household and make this sweet, sweet dish. These Homemade peanut butter cups are so easy and make great gifts for the holidays.... - 110.238
Gluten Free Butter Cookies
Gluten free butter cookies is a nice escape to the sweet snacking paradise for the gluten allergics. It looks and tastes so great that even normal people will love it and can't say the difference. This video is your able guide to making these fancy cookies at... - 110.039
Homemade Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
In a mood of baking some cookies, then do check out this one. The Chef shows how to make Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies which are really tasty and easy to make. - 109.585
Homemade Peanut Butter Honey Cups
For all the people with a sweet tooth, here's an irresistible Homemade Peanut Butter Honey Cups recipe that you must not miss. Watch Chef Shawn prepare this delectable dessert step by step in this video now. - 107.749
Sugary-sweet Peanut Butter Bon Bons
Give your taste buds a sweet basting with peanut butter bon bons. This delightful sweet treats makes perfect gifts during the holidays as well as a lip-smacking homemade sweet treat. Surprise your family and friends with this irresistible, magical treat. All... - 105.231
Homemade Peanut Butter Treats For Dogs
We always love to cook good food for ourselves, for family and friends and loved ones. Then why not include your dog in that? These homemade peanut butter treats are quick and simple and are much healthier than any of the expensive store bought treats for... - 104.095
Homemade Peanut Butter Pie
If you aren’t too much fond of peanut butter, then this recipe is not meant for you. Creamy, sweet and luscious, this peanut butter pie is a real treat and real simple to make. All you have to do is to stream into the recipe video and get baking this... - 104.034
Vegetable And Peanut Butter Stir Fry
Want to try an innovative dish today? Here's a wonderful Vegetable and Peanut Butter Stir Fry recipe that you will certainly love. The dish is easy to make and can be simply prepared at home. Watch this video now to learn the recipe. - 103.734
Homemade Raw Almond Butter
1. Rinse the almond and sprinkle Himalayan sea salt and soak in water for 8 hours.
2. Drain the sprouted almonds, keep aside.
3. Preheat the dehydrator at 118 degrees F; line a sheet with cookie sheet.
4. Place the almonds over... - 103.45
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Squares
Want to make something interesting for your kids? Try the recipe shown in the video here. These chocolaty peanut butter squares are just amazing and can be made in a very less time. So watch the video to know more.. - 102.749
Betty's Golden Smooth Almond Butter
1. In blender, drop almonds, cover with lid, and blend on high speed until it transforms into almond butter.
2. Scrape down sides, add salt and blend for a few seconds or until butter is of desired consistency.
3. Transfer butter into a... - 102.379
Almond Butter Crunch
1. In a saucepan combine butter, sugar, water, and corn syrup. Place it on low heat and cook until the sugar dissolves.
2. Turn the heat to medium low, stir occasionally, and cook the mixture until it reaches 300 degree when measured with... - 102.27
Peanut Butter Turkey Bacon Cookies
Wow, now that’s a weird combination. But this cookie tastes surprisingly delicious! Well its sweet, salty, crunchy, meaty, nutty and chocolaty. Each bite of this cookie tastes like you are stuffing your mouth with four different types of cookies. And well... - 102.137
Peanut Butter Chocolate Shortbread Bars
Both Peanut butter and chocolate are a proverbial favorite with both kids and adults. These peanut butter chocolate shortbread bars are such a delicious sweet treat that kids will refuse to let them cool and will be begging for a taste. Kids will never... - 101.901
Christmas Butter Rum Balls
These tender pecan and chocolate-chip shortbreads are perfect for the Christmas season and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. These are always gobbled up in no time and everyone fights for the last ones. Angie shares her mother-in-law's secret recipe for... - 101.083
Thick And Creamy Brandy Butter
Bored of the same old butter spreads and cream toppings? This video shows butters can be made at home too and made yummier. The video focuses on how we can use the easily available ingredients at hand like ground almond, brandy etc to make a delicious and... - 100.255
Butter Ball Cookies
These holiday cookies are buttery walnut cookies rolled into festive snowballs and covered with powdered sugar. These are a Christmas favorite, but are scrumptious all year 'round. - 99.4333
1. In a blender, throw roasted peanuts, and peanut oil.
2. Blend until smooth or desired consistency as per your choice.
3. Pour it in a plate, and put in refrigerator for about an hour.
4. Spread it on bread, and serve with green salad. - 99.3998
Natural Peanut Butter
You're probably wondering if this is actually healthy and the answer is YES! The only part that can get you into trouble is if you are not eating a natural nut butter. You want to avoid all other nut butters because they are loaded with extra ingredients that... - 99.2897
Jazz up your butter with a little bit of honey and a touch of vanilla. And voila! Honey butter! - 97.895
Peanut Butter And Chocolate Pie
Pies with nuts are amazing regardless of the way the nuts are included in the pies. Watch Barbara and Dee showing how to make Peanut Butter Pie with peanut butter, chocolate and cream cheese as the key ingredients. Dessert so pleasing indeed! - 97.8575
Super Quick Peanut Butter Milkshake
A yummy milkshake for a sunny afternoon is what you need for an instant pick-me-up. Betty demonstrates a step by step guide to show how to make a delicious peanut butter milkshake in a snap. Stream the video recipe to get blending your own glass. - 97.846
Culinary Carrie: Make Your Own Butter
1. Pour the heavy cream into an air tight container; ensure there is good air space.
2. Add salt put the lid and shake it hard for 10 minutes.
3. This step will go through several stages, whipped cream consistency and finally thick.
4. Once done and... - 96.6337
Peanut Butter And Banana Anti Aging Ice Cream
Looking for a healthy ice cream recipe that is also anti aging and can be a good detox diet dessert? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect healthy ice cream in a matter of minutes! - 96.0045
Crunchy Toast With Peanut Butter
Getting sick of regular bread and butter for your breakfast - then for a change use peanut butter. Peanut butter has a different flavor and taste, which is quite mouth-watering. Watch the video to check the easy toasting process and rest is very simple. - 95.286
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Fried Pinchy Pies
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are just about everybody's favorite snack. Chef John shares a great way to turn peanut butter, jelly and white bread into a little piece of heaven. This is truly a "happy" food! However eat more than your share of these and... - 95.2332
Peanut Butter With Flax Seed
Buying one thing and using it up in many different ways is the best way to save money! If you agree to this statement then this video is a must watch for you. Here the chef provides very simple instructions to make your own peanut butter at home, by combining... - 94.6732
Many of you still miss the taste of homemade butter made by your grand mom. Here is an easy recipe, which will guide you to prepare butter of your own. You are going to enjoy the butter making procedure. It is easy and quick, when you follow the instruction... - 93.8881
Natural Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn't love cookies but these natural peanut butter cookies boast of twenty first century cookies, as they use all natural ingredients and are much healthier than all the other cookies out there. Take a look at this video for the recipe of these fabulous... - 92.8792
Low Carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Dessert - Part 1 Base
How about keeping those carbs away from your desserts? The host of lowcarb4life is making a Low Carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Dessert Base in this video. She is making the base with peanut butter cookies made with 4 simple ingredients. These are low in carbs... - 91.3119
Mussels In Lemon & Butter Dipping
Take a look at this mussels in lemon & butter dipping recipe it is sure to bring back those summer evening childhood memories. The chef here provides very simple ideas to make scrumptious mussels combined with exotic flavors of lemon and kaffir to make a... - 90.2448
Zesty Herb Butter
Bored of the marmalade, margarine, and wish you had something tastier to slather over your toast? Well, then Betty' flavorful version of herbed butter will surely get you going. The recipe is so good and surprisingly easy to make that you will look for... - 89.6466
Simple Peanut Butter Cookie
The best-kept secret recipe of peanut butter cookie is out. If you thought that baking this buttery delight at home required great expertise, you will surely be pleasantly surprised after watching this recipe video. The chef whomps up a batch of crispy,... - 89.3818
Holiday Eggnog Cookies
Wow ! What an easy recipe ! No eggs. Awesome. Huge volume of cookies too! It also uses up leftover eggnog. What a great recipe from Angie's kitchen. Your family and friends are going to love it. - 88.5806
Raw Almond Butter Cup Treat
Perfect for dinner, almond butter cup is the ultimate addition to your meals. Chef Frank here shares his delicious dessert that can be prepared in a snap. This popular favorite is going to light up your dinner tables. - 88.4052
Homemade Fresh Butter
Would you believe it if someone told you that its possible to make homemade handmade fresh butter with no electric machinery at all just good old-fashioned arm power. Well its true! Chef John shows us how to make butter by shaking heavy cream in a jar. It's... - 86.5159
Peanut Butter Kisses Cookies
Peanut Butter Kisses Cookies is the next level of scrumptious cookies. These are easy to bake and easy to eat. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 86.267
Green Herb Butter
Add aroma and flavor to your fish and meats with this Green Herb Butter. This is a simple recipe that can be used instead of a sauce or as a marinade. View the video for the exact recipe. - 85.0988
Mock Peanut Butter Sandwich - Part 2 : Assembling
Now since you are all set with your mock bread prepared with the protein powder, watch the chef assemble the sandwich in this video. That’s not all, you also get to know the calorie count of this dish. - 84.783
Peanut Butter Cookie
There is nothing quite like homemade cookie to munch along with your tea. And peanut butter cookie definitely make for one such delicious morning snack. Here's a classic recipe of the much-loved peanut butter cookie. This crunchy, crisscross patterned,... - 84.5826
Homemade Clarified Butter
Clarified butter is an indispensable pantry ingredient that is a must when sautéing or stir-frying. Chef Keith Snow shows how to whip up your own clarified butter at home using a few basic ingredients. This is any day a better choice than retail version that... - 84.5444
Having butter in recipes is common but one with an almond flavor is a twist and here is the recipe to make it. Watch Chef Caitlin making almond butter in a simple way and suggesting its uses in foods like sandwiches, etc. Nutty butter utterly delicious! - 83.4563
Healthy Post Work Out Shake
For all the fitness freaks, this recipe is a must watch for you. Chef Amy prepares this really nutritious and healthy Post Work Out shake which is rich in protein. Don't deprive yourself of this glassful of nutrition. Watch the video now. - 81.8448
Jungle Peanut Butter Quinoa Krispy Treats
1. In a pot, pour the brown rice syrup and let it heat up on medium low.
2. Pop in the peanut butter and almond butter once the brown rice syrup is melted and combine everything together.
3. Add the quinoa crispies, chocolate chips and give it a... - 81.7991
Bone Cookies And Peanut Butter Balls Part 1 - Preparation
Want to make something for doggy that is a treat! Then these bones biscuits and crunch balls are just the thing you pet and you could enjoy together! Watch the video for a dog friendly recipe by the aubergine Chef. Part 1 of the video is make the peanut... - 81.3344
Holiday Rice Krispies
Do you find the holiday season stressful because of cooking? Well, this video will relieve you of all the tensions as the chef here shows you a simple recipe to make holidays all fun. She is making Holiday Rice Krispies using marshmallow, butter and colorful... - 80.5858
Lemony Shrimp With Butter
After a long day at work we all look out for a speedy and easy dinner option and this shrimps in lemon & butter recipe is sure to come in handy. Watch the video to see how the lady chef combines shrimps with some basic ingredients right from your pantry to... - 79.7315
Classic Victoria Sandwich Cake
You can't go wrong with this perfect uniquely English teatime-treat; a moist and feather light buttery cake sandwiched with jam and cream. This cake has a granny-style flavor and will brings back fond memories of childhood summer holidays spent in England. - 76.7079
Velvety Buttercream Icing For Coffeecake
This buttercream recipe is different from the regular ones. Most buttercream icings for cakes are a bit gritty, but this one is silky smooth; so smooth that it gives fondant a run for its money. Well almost! What is the trick you say? Evaporated milk. - 72.7149
Peanut Butter And Jelly Doughnuts
This recipe video by Jenny Kelley is of “iloveflavor”, is dedicated to all those who fantasize of Jelly Filled glazed Donuts and to Police officers who watch over us and keep us safe! Watch the “Bad Girl of Baking", roll out a batch of these... - 72.5837
Buttered Salmon With Lemon
Planning to add some healthy slant to your regular diet then why not include some salmon in your meal? The chef here shows simple suggestions to make scrumptious salmon combined with lemon and butter. Very easy recipe and is ready in no time! - 72.423
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana And Bacon Sandwich
Have some leftover ripe banana’s? Feel like eating a peanut butter sandwich? Then you got to try this. Watch this video, its food, flavor and fun. Jenny is rocking and rolling as she whips up a delicious Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon Sandwich, one of... - 68.6482
Peanut Butter With Pumpkin And Bacon Dog Treats
To all you pet lovers out there, chef Jenny has the perfect recipe for your pets. Check out the yummy and delicious Peanut Butter with Pumpkin and Bacon Dog Treats. A great doggie biscuits for you amazing dogs. Don't be surprised if you furry friend asks for... - 65.7638
Ever thought of having Butter made from your hands. Nick shares his Butter recipe produced from fresh cream, with no addition of any other ingredient. Its true, if you beat fresh cream for long time it will come out as butter. Pretty much easy to make at... - 64.7267
Healthy Peanut Butter Sandwich
Quick, delicious, healthy breakfast treat, peanut butter sandwich makes for a yummy treat and is a great way to fill your tummy without derailing your diet. Bursting with fats and proteins, peanut butter sandwich makes for a great indulgence. Big Bear Ron... - 61.25
Peanut Butter Pizza
Peanut Butter Pizza was my family cook's signature dish, now that he's gone I have taken up the task of preparing it for the family. Was it you or the fragrance of Peanut Butter Pizza that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen?, were my husband's... - 56.6406
Peanut Butter Crunchies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
5. Gradually add dry... - 50.6894
Peanut Butter Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
2. To make the crust, in a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate, combine the crust ingredients and mix well.
3. Spread and press firmly to cover bottom and sides.
4. To make the filling, in a food... - 50.6833
Peanut Butter Drops
Peanut Butter Drops are a wonderful option for a snack. The raisins and peanut butter come together in a delicious way. The addition cinnamon and cloves gives these an nice spicy taste. Try these and le me know how you enjoyed them. - 50.3638
Peanut Butter Cake
Cream together the margarine and sugar then add the peanut butter.
Beat well until very light and fluffy.
Add the vanilla and eggs and continue beating.
In a small pan melt the chocolate on a low heat then add this to the mixture and mix well together.
In a... - 49.4335
Jolly Time Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
1. In saucepan, add corn syrup and butter and boil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until smooth.
3. In a bowl put the popcorn and raisins and pour the peanut butter mixture on top... - 49.2942
Peanut Butter Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 2 layer cake pans 8 or 9 X 1 1/2 inches.
Separate eggs; beat whites until fluffy.
Add granulated sugar; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together into bowl.
Add... - 48.8999
Ribbon squares are cheesy gealtin fruit squares made with lemon and lime gelatin. Combined with pineapple and cream along with mayonnaise to taste, the ribbon squares are chilled to set. Cut into squares, they can be garnished with pineapple and served. - 48.8716
Peanut Butter Honey Pie
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3.In a blender container put gelatin mixture and add the milk, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
4.Blend to smoothness.
5.Into a... - 48.6961
Tomato Peanut Butter Soup
This power-packed Tomato Peanut Butter Soup has fiber, protein, good fat, vitamin and anti-oxidants. Try this appetizing Tomato Peanut Butter Soup for its great taste and healthy ingredients. - 48.2861
Chocolate Butter Cookies
1. Take a large bowl, melt butter for 25 seconds, add sugar and egg and whip till mixture becomes bubbly.
2. Add baking powder, sifted flour, nuts, chocolate, vanilla and salt and keep in the refrigerator for about half an hour till mixture rises.
3.... - 48.2072
Peanut Butter Logs
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the peanut butter and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the sugars with the orange rind and beat them well until it becomes light.
4) Add... - 48.1468
Peanut Butter Fudge Cake
1) Wrap a 13-by-9-inch piece of cardboard with foil.
2) Lightly grease and flour 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan and set aside.
3) Preheat the oven to 350F.
4) In saucepan, gently beat together eggs with 1 cup butter, water, 1/2 cup... - 47.9829
Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the margarine and peanut butter.
3) To this, add the white and brown sugar.
4) Stir in the egg, vanilla, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
5) Onto a cookie sheet, drop one teaspoon dough at a... - 47.8574
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 47.5872
Land O Lakes Lemon Butter Snow Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, 1 1/3 cup flour, ¼ cup sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed.
3. Into... - 47.4472
Orange Peanut Butter Refrigerator Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Sift together dry ingredients except sugars.
3) Combine shortening and peanut butter until well-blended.
4) Slowly cream in granulated and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Beat in egg... - 47.4377
Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter Pie has a supreme taste. Peanut Butter Pie gets its taste from crumb crust dressed with cheese and sugar, flavored with vanilla, topped with peanuts. Peanut Butter Pie inspired by many chefs around the world. - 47.3539
Peanut Butter Crisps
This is the recipe for delicious Peanut Butter Crisps. A simple recipe that results in a delicious snack. If you enjoy an accompaniment along with your cup of tea or coffee, then this is a good option. Follow this recipe and relish! - 47.3037
Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprints
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Separate ½ cup peanut butter chips and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until... - 47.2583
Peanut Butter Slice
1. In a medium sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well.
3. Place over hot water and stir occasionally till sugar dissolves in the mixture.
4. Remove... - 47.2467
Baked Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
Beat honey, oil, peanut butter, vanilla and whites.
Stir in powdered milk.
Add flours and baking powder.
Dough will be very stiff and heavy.
Break off pieces and roll into 30 balls.
Place on 2 lightly greased cookie sheets.
Press a criss-cross... - 47.1936
Peanut Butter Swirls
Cream peanut butter, shortening, and sugar till fluffy.
Beat in egg and milk.
Stir together flour, salt, and soda.
Stir into peanut butter mixture; blend well.
Chill till firm enough to handle, 1 to 2 hours.
Divide in half.
Roll half of the dough on floured... - 47.1573
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a bowl combine all the crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) Add into a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in the oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till set.
6)... - 47.1209
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Add butter to a saucepan and melt it. Add flour, blend well and take off from heat. Gradually, beating continuously, add milk. Mix in egg yolks and cheese. Place back on heat and stir... - 47.0715
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
3 In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients.
4 In another bowl, combine peanut butter with the remaining ingredients.
5 Mix in to the flour mixture.
6 Stir until... - 46.9853
Vanilla Flavored Peanut Butter Cookies
1. In a bowl cream shortening and sugars and add peanut butter and egg.
2. Blend with dry ingredients and vanilla, mixing well and shape into 36 balls.
3. Cover wax paper on a baking dish and arrange 15 cookie balls spacing in a ring 2-inches apart.
4.... - 46.9815
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
1. On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
2. For making herb butter in a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
3. Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
4. Using... - 46.9354
Fantastic Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
1. Prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl.
2. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
3. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Let the pie crust cool down completely.
5. In a large bowl, beat cream... - 46.8104
Peanut Butter Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Using a hand blender, cream butter, peanut butter and sugar in mixing bowl.
4. Whisk in eggs one at a time beating until... - 46.7765
Butter Recipes By Category