- » Butter
Butter is a milk product obtained from churning fresh milk or milk cream. The main components of butter are milk proteins, water and butterfat. The color of butter varies from pale yellow to pure white. Mainly the ... More »
Jam Filled Star Butter Cookies
Do you like baking? Here is a great recipe for Star Cookies…The kids will enjoy helping you make these. This video shows you how to prepare these jam filled cookies. A simple recipe, that finally has the cookies looking all too appealing…watch it and... - 135.876
Gluten-free Allergy Friendly Cookies
Do you always crave for something sweet at night? What do people who are allergic to gluten do when they have such cravings? Eat a cookie like this one! These cookies are gluten and dairy free but you'd never know it. They taste delicious! They are chunky,... - 128.761
Peanut Butter Chocolate Shortbread Bars
Both Peanut butter and chocolate are a proverbial favorite with both kids and adults. These peanut butter chocolate shortbread bars are such a delicious sweet treat that kids will refuse to let them cool and will be begging for a taste. Kids will never... - 127.544
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich
Holiday and the children want to help with something? How about something simple? Here is a video of Kat watching Jayna making a sandwich. A simple activity, but enjoyable and safe for the kids. - 127.176
Gluten Free Butter Cookies
Gluten free butter cookies is a nice escape to the sweet snacking paradise for the gluten allergics. It looks and tastes so great that even normal people will love it and can't say the difference. This video is your able guide to making these fancy cookies at... - 125.902
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies & Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Want an assortment of cookies this holiday season without the extra hours in the kitchen? No problem! Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens suggests hosting a cookie exchange with your family and friends so you only have to bake one... - 125.394
Christmas Butter Rum Balls
These tender pecan and chocolate-chip shortbreads are perfect for the Christmas season and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. These are always gobbled up in no time and everyone fights for the last ones. Angie shares her mother-in-law's secret recipe for... - 122.77
Almond Butter And Berries Sandwich
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make a sweet breakfast treat - or serve it up with ice cream for dessert at the end of a meal: Almond Butter and Berries. Just 3 simple ingredients, this is an easy recipe for you to whip up any day of the... - 121.852
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 120.673
Homemade Fresh Butter
Would you believe it if someone told you that its possible to make homemade handmade fresh butter with no electric machinery at all just good old-fashioned arm power. Well its true! Chef John shows us how to make butter by shaking heavy cream in a jar. It's... - 112.894
Sweet Peanut Butter And Caramel Cups
We guarantee that the kids will love the Peanut Butter and Caramel Cups! You can use the readily available ingredients in your household and make this sweet, sweet dish. These Homemade peanut butter cups are so easy and make great gifts for the holidays.... - 111.928
Homemade Peanut Butter Honey Cups
For all the people with a sweet tooth, here's an irresistible Homemade Peanut Butter Honey Cups recipe that you must not miss. Watch Chef Shawn prepare this delectable dessert step by step in this video now. - 109.293
Sugary-sweet Peanut Butter Bon Bons
Give your taste buds a sweet basting with peanut butter bon bons. This delightful sweet treats makes perfect gifts during the holidays as well as a lip-smacking homemade sweet treat. Surprise your family and friends with this irresistible, magical treat. All... - 106.859
Homemade Peanut Butter Pie
If you aren’t too much fond of peanut butter, then this recipe is not meant for you. Creamy, sweet and luscious, this peanut butter pie is a real treat and real simple to make. All you have to do is to stream into the recipe video and get baking this... - 105.641
Homemade Raw Almond Butter
1. Rinse the almond and sprinkle Himalayan sea salt and soak in water for 8 hours.
2. Drain the sprouted almonds, keep aside.
3. Preheat the dehydrator at 118 degrees F; line a sheet with cookie sheet.
4. Place the almonds over... - 105.022
Culinary Carrie: Make Your Own Butter
1. Pour the heavy cream into an air tight container; ensure there is good air space.
2. Add salt put the lid and shake it hard for 10 minutes.
3. This step will go through several stages, whipped cream consistency and finally thick.
4. Once done and... - 104.839
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Squares
Want to make something interesting for your kids? Try the recipe shown in the video here. These chocolaty peanut butter squares are just amazing and can be made in a very less time. So watch the video to know more.. - 104.411
Thick And Creamy Brandy Butter
Bored of the same old butter spreads and cream toppings? This video shows butters can be made at home too and made yummier. The video focuses on how we can use the easily available ingredients at hand like ground almond, brandy etc to make a delicious and... - 103.506
Super Quick Peanut Butter Milkshake
A yummy milkshake for a sunny afternoon is what you need for an instant pick-me-up. Betty demonstrates a step by step guide to show how to make a delicious peanut butter milkshake in a snap. Stream the video recipe to get blending your own glass. - 101.151
Butter Ball Cookies
These holiday cookies are buttery walnut cookies rolled into festive snowballs and covered with powdered sugar. These are a Christmas favorite, but are scrumptious all year 'round. - 101.144
Natural Peanut Butter
You're probably wondering if this is actually healthy and the answer is YES! The only part that can get you into trouble is if you are not eating a natural nut butter. You want to avoid all other nut butters because they are loaded with extra ingredients that... - 100.824
Peanut Butter And Chocolate Pie
Pies with nuts are amazing regardless of the way the nuts are included in the pies. Watch Barbara and Dee showing how to make Peanut Butter Pie with peanut butter, chocolate and cream cheese as the key ingredients. Dessert so pleasing indeed! - 99.5071
Peanut Butter And Banana Anti Aging Ice Cream
Looking for a healthy ice cream recipe that is also anti aging and can be a good detox diet dessert? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect healthy ice cream in a matter of minutes! - 97.6167
Homemade Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
In a mood of baking some cookies, then do check out this one. The Chef shows how to make Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies which are really tasty and easy to make. - 97.5524
Many of you still miss the taste of homemade butter made by your grand mom. Here is an easy recipe, which will guide you to prepare butter of your own. You are going to enjoy the butter making procedure. It is easy and quick, when you follow the instruction... - 93.8176
Zesty Herb Butter
Bored of the marmalade, margarine, and wish you had something tastier to slather over your toast? Well, then Betty' flavorful version of herbed butter will surely get you going. The recipe is so good and surprisingly easy to make that you will look for... - 91.3009
Simple Peanut Butter Cookie
The best-kept secret recipe of peanut butter cookie is out. If you thought that baking this buttery delight at home required great expertise, you will surely be pleasantly surprised after watching this recipe video. The chef whomps up a batch of crispy,... - 90.9704
Holiday Eggnog Cookies
Wow ! What an easy recipe ! No eggs. Awesome. Huge volume of cookies too! It also uses up leftover eggnog. What a great recipe from Angie's kitchen. Your family and friends are going to love it. - 88.2448
Homemade Clarified Butter
Clarified butter is an indispensable pantry ingredient that is a must when sautéing or stir-frying. Chef Keith Snow shows how to whip up your own clarified butter at home using a few basic ingredients. This is any day a better choice than retail version that... - 87.8759
Mock Peanut Butter Sandwich - Part 2 : Assembling
Now since you are all set with your mock bread prepared with the protein powder, watch the chef assemble the sandwich in this video. That’s not all, you also get to know the calorie count of this dish. - 86.4426
Peanut Butter Cookie
There is nothing quite like homemade cookie to munch along with your tea. And peanut butter cookie definitely make for one such delicious morning snack. Here's a classic recipe of the much-loved peanut butter cookie. This crunchy, crisscross patterned,... - 86.2896
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Fried Pinchy Pies
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are just about everybody's favorite snack. Chef John shares a great way to turn peanut butter, jelly and white bread into a little piece of heaven. This is truly a "happy" food! However eat more than your share of these and... - 84.9329
Healthy Post Work Out Shake
For all the fitness freaks, this recipe is a must watch for you. Chef Amy prepares this really nutritious and healthy Post Work Out shake which is rich in protein. Don't deprive yourself of this glassful of nutrition. Watch the video now. - 83.4092
Holiday Rice Krispies
Do you find the holiday season stressful because of cooking? Well, this video will relieve you of all the tensions as the chef here shows you a simple recipe to make holidays all fun. She is making Holiday Rice Krispies using marshmallow, butter and colorful... - 82.1926
Classic Victoria Sandwich Cake
You can't go wrong with this perfect uniquely English teatime-treat; a moist and feather light buttery cake sandwiched with jam and cream. This cake has a granny-style flavor and will brings back fond memories of childhood summer holidays spent in England. - 78.2561
Velvety Buttercream Icing For Coffeecake
This buttercream recipe is different from the regular ones. Most buttercream icings for cakes are a bit gritty, but this one is silky smooth; so smooth that it gives fondant a run for its money. Well almost! What is the trick you say? Evaporated milk. - 74.2722
Peanut Butter And Jelly Doughnuts
This recipe video by Jenny Kelley is of “iloveflavor”, is dedicated to all those who fantasize of Jelly Filled glazed Donuts and to Police officers who watch over us and keep us safe! Watch the “Bad Girl of Baking", roll out a batch of these... - 74.2311
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana And Bacon Sandwich
Have some leftover ripe banana’s? Feel like eating a peanut butter sandwich? Then you got to try this. Watch this video, its food, flavor and fun. Jenny is rocking and rolling as she whips up a delicious Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon Sandwich, one of... - 70.3157
Ever thought of having Butter made from your hands. Nick shares his Butter recipe produced from fresh cream, with no addition of any other ingredient. Its true, if you beat fresh cream for long time it will come out as butter. Pretty much easy to make at... - 66.3176
Peanut Butter Pizza
Peanut Butter Pizza was my family cook's signature dish, now that he's gone I have taken up the task of preparing it for the family. Was it you or the fragrance of Peanut Butter Pizza that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen?, were my husband's... - 55.9133
Peanut Butter Honey Pie
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3.In a blender container put gelatin mixture and add the milk, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
4.Blend to smoothness.
5.Into a... - 49.0247
Peanut Butter Cake
Cream together the margarine and sugar then add the peanut butter.
Beat well until very light and fluffy.
Add the vanilla and eggs and continue beating.
In a small pan melt the chocolate on a low heat then add this to the mixture and mix well together.
In a... - 48.9743
Chocolate Butter Cookies
1. Take a large bowl, melt butter for 25 seconds, add sugar and egg and whip till mixture becomes bubbly.
2. Add baking powder, sifted flour, nuts, chocolate, vanilla and salt and keep in the refrigerator for about half an hour till mixture rises.
3.... - 48.8442
Peanut Butter Logs
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the peanut butter and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the sugars with the orange rind and beat them well until it becomes light.
4) Add... - 48.5425
Peanut Butter Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 2 layer cake pans 8 or 9 X 1 1/2 inches.
Separate eggs; beat whites until fluffy.
Add granulated sugar; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together into bowl.
Add... - 48.3986
Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprints
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Separate ½ cup peanut butter chips and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until... - 47.7066
Peanut Butter Slice
1. In a medium sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well.
3. Place over hot water and stir occasionally till sugar dissolves in the mixture.
4. Remove... - 47.5417
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar until creamy.
3. Put lemon juice and mix well.
4. Add flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon to the mixture along with the milk one by one after sifting together.
5. Add... - 47.4074
Peanut Butter Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Using a hand blender, cream butter, peanut butter and sugar in mixing bowl.
4. Whisk in eggs one at a time beating until... - 47.364
Orange Peanut Butter Refrigerator Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Sift together dry ingredients except sugars.
3) Combine shortening and peanut butter until well-blended.
4) Slowly cream in granulated and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Beat in egg... - 47.2556
1) Take a large mixer bowl and mix together active dry yeast, 2 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour and cardamom.
2) Then, in a saucepan heat milk, shortening, sugar, and salt together until just warm. Keep stirring to melt shortening. Add this to dry... - 47.0468
Peanut Butter Swirls
Cream peanut butter, shortening, and sugar till fluffy.
Beat in egg and milk.
Stir together flour, salt, and soda.
Stir into peanut butter mixture; blend well.
Chill till firm enough to handle, 1 to 2 hours.
Divide in half.
Roll half of the dough on floured... - 46.2066
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients for peanut butter layer and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine the frosting ingredients until well blended.
3) In a 9 inches cake pan, press the peanut butter layer at the bottom.
4) Spread the frosting over... - 46.1174
Peanut Butter Layer Cake
Cream together butter and peanut butter.
Add sugar continue beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Add alternately with milk to creamed mixture... - 46.1077
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a bowl combine all the crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) Add into a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in the oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till set.
6)... - 46.1077
Microwave Crepes St. Jacques
1. In a large glass bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes. Add mushrooms to the butter and sautÃ© or cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes
2. Add the scallops to the pan and then HIGH (9) for 2 minutes. Set this aside.
3. In another... - 45.5468
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crumble Bars
2) In a pan, add all the ingredients for the filling except the peanuts.
3) Gently cook, stirring occasionally, till the chips and butter melt.
4) Stir in the peanuts and set aside.
5) In a large bowl, add sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, 1/2 cup... - 45.4852
Artichokes With Lemon Butter
1) With the help of sharp knife, cut off the artichoke stems and 1 inch of the top .
2) Using scissors, cut off the prickly points of the leaves.
3) In a deep pot, place artichokes upright just large enough to hold them. 4) Now sprinkle on them... - 45.3379
Profiteroles Filled With CrÃ¨me Patisserie
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the water and butter and bring to a boil
2) Tip in the flour mixture and stir vigorously over a low flame till the flour leaves the sides of the pan to form a smooth ball like batter
3) Take out from the heat and allow... - 44.6447
Sesame Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Beat or whisk until well blended.
5. Sift in flour and baking powder together and mix... - 44.6188
Almond Butter Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cheese, butter and sugar till the mixture is light.
3) Beat in the extracts and egg.
4) Combine together the flour and baking powder and add... - 44.6031
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) Take a small Dutch oven and mix corn syrup, sugar and half-and-half in it.
2) Cook over low heat while stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Keep on cooking without stirring the mixture until it reaches the soft ball stage... - 44.4339
Peanut Butter Divinity
In buttered 2-quart saucepan, mix granulated sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture boils.
Continue cooking without stirring to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 260°.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites with... - 44.2967
Peanut Butter Pie
1) With a medium speed electric mixer, beat 1 cup whipping cream until the quantity doubles.
2) Beat and cream the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla.
3) Then fold in the whipped cream, spoon in the... - 44.2398
Butter Almond Cookies
1.Preheat overn to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2.Mix together sugar and butter to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3.Add in almond extract.
4.Sift salt and flour into the mixture.Mix well.
5. Let chill for 60 minutes.
6.Roll out to... - 44.2398
Peanut Butter Candy
1. Take a mixing bowl, melt butter, add molasses, sugar, milk and salt and blend thoroughly.
2. Cook, without covering, for about 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
3. Take a greased pan and transfer the mixture to it.
4. Refrigerate to... - 44.2392
Golden Grilled Broiled Sponge
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 2 loose bottomed sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use non-stick baking parchment to line the bases.
3) Into a large bowl, add the margarine or butter, eggs, sugar, flour and baking... - 44.1509
Old Fashioned Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees for few minutes
2) Take 10X (confectioners' powdered) sugar, butter, egg and vanilla in a big bowl. Beat them properly to make the mixture fluffy.
3) Take the flour and salt in a bowl. Add butter... - 44.0444
Peanut Butter Cookies
1) In a bowl, add peanut butter, butter, honey and vanilla to combine.
2) Separately, combine the dry ingredients and sift together into the bowl.
3) Combine thoroughly to make a smooth batter.
4) In a baking tray, drop 2 tablespoons of... - 43.8896
Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie
Absolutely gorgeous Peanut Butter Pie.Serve with a generous helping of whipped cream.Peanut Butter pie enriched with Chocolate baking chips....an absolute delight. - 43.7509
Turbot With Herb Butter
1) Get the cleaned fish from the fishmonger.
2) Carefully scrape the fish while fins are clipped.
3) In cold salted water, place the fish for 15 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) On the dark side of the fish along the backbone, make... - 43.7134
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Toast the rolled oats in an oven at 350°F or on in a pan on the stove till lightly browned and crunchy.
2. Allow to cool and set aside for later use. You can store the toasted oats in an air tight container.
Grease a cookie sheet or butter... - 43.7123
1) In a bowl, mix together butter or margarine and sugar. Add an egg and almond extract. Beat to mix.
2) Now, add the flour and take out small ball of dough and place in the center of 2 1/2-inch Sandbakkel mold.
3) Using thumb, press dough evenly... - 43.4544
Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter cookies from my grand mom's recipe box.These are traditional Peanut Butter Cookies baked with peanut butter,flour & eggs.Bake these Peanut Butter Cookies for your kids. - 43.3056
Almond Butter Cookies
To make the praline, put the sugar and almonds in a small, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and turns a pale amber colour.
Pour out the caramel mixture on to a greased and lined baking sheet to make a... - 42.9999
Peanut Butter Slices
1. Line a microwave proof shallow round baking dish with wax paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter and margarine.
3. Beat with a wire whisk or electric beater until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg and beat... - 42.9156
Choco Peanut Butter Oat Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds with an electric mixer.
3. Further, add granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Add oats.
4. Press the batter onto the bottom of an ungreased baking... - 42.7599
Buttery Cutout Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add all ingredients for the cookie except the flour.
3) Slowly beat for 3 to 4 minutes, ensuring you regularly scrape the bowl.
4) Reduce beating intensity and then add in the flour.
5) Continue... - 42.7091
Peanut Butter Chews
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat Crisco with brown sugar, peanut butter, salt and egg until creamy.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients; mix... - 42.4241
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the flour and soda together.
3) In a larger bowl, cream the sugars and margarine until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Beat in the egg and vanilla, blend well.
5) Then beat in the... - 42.4223
How about making butter at home? June makes butter using heavy cream in this video! Check out the video for more! - 42.3847
1)Preheat oven at 425-450°F.
2) Sieve flour, pepper, salt and paprika and mix it in butter.
3)Add egg yolk to the dough by adding little amount of water.
4)Further roll the pastry into a thin rectangular sheet.
5) Spread half with... - 42.36
Peanut Butter Honey Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the peanut butter, egg, milk, honey and water in a medium-sized bowl.
3) In a different bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
4) To the peanut butter... - 42.3317
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a baking pan lightly and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
5.... - 42.3069
Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put some shortening on a piece of paper towel. Spread the shortening over the cookie sheets to grease them.
2. In the large bowl, put the sugar, 1/2 cup shortening, peanut butter, and honey. Mix well with the wooden spoon.
3. Crack... - 42.1845
1. In a saucepan, combine the scallions, water and salt.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer the scallions for 5-7 minutes until tender-crisp.
3. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the scallions to a dish. Keep warm.
4. To the scallion liquid, add... - 41.9857
Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
Wash the raisins and drain.
Sift the flour with baking powder, soda, and salt.
Cream the shortening and peanut butter together, blending them well.
Add the honey, mixing it in thoroughly.
Add the sugar gradually, blending it in.
Add the egg and beat.
Add... - 41.889
1. Select the butter that complements the food being served.
2. In a bowl beat the butter with a wooden spoon or hand-held mixer until smooth.
3. Gradually beat in all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Form the butter mixture into a rough log... - 41.7654
Chicken Brochette With Sage Lemon Butter
1. To prepare the chicken cut it into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) cubes.
2. In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, sage and pepper and toss chicken in the mixture to coat.
3. Let it stand 10 minutes.
4. To prepare the ham cut it... - 41.7299
Peanut Butter Parfait
1. In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, butterscotch topping and milk.
2. Whisk the ingredients until smooth and well blended. Keep aside until required
3. Remove 6 whole pretty cherries and keep aside for garnish.
4. Finely chop remaining... - 41.4044
1. In a bowl cream salt and butter with savory or parsley, thyme, red pepper and paprika.
2. Make diagonal cuts in the bread through its crust. Make 12 slices of the bread.
3. Preheat oven to 400°
4. Spread herb butter evenly between... - 41.3953
1) In a mixing bowl, beat together butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add flour and corn starch, sifted together to this mixture and stir until well incorporated.
3) Chill it for about 30 minutes and roll out into 1/8 inch... - 41.3861
1. Peel tomatoes.
2. In a grinder, grind together onions and tomatoes.
3. In a large heavy saucepan, mix together vinegar, sugars, spices and salt; bring to a boil.
4. Add the tomato mixture and over low heat simmer with frequent... - 41.3559
Peanut Butter Bon Bons
1. Grease a baking tray with oil or line it with butter paper.
2. Prepare a double boiler. Place a large pot filled with 3 inches of water, on a low flame.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar and peanut butter. Add the raisins and... - 41.3269
Peanut Butter Cookies
Combine butter, peanut butter, honey, salt, vanilla, and egg.
Stir together flour and soda.
Add to first mixture and blend.
Add peanuts and mix.
Chill dough several hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Drop by the level tablespoonful... - 41.2699
Butter Recipes By Category