- » Burrito Red Sauce
Burrito Red Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burrito red sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burrito red sauce recipes.
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 39.4186
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 124.379
Sweet Chilli Chicken Burritos
1. Marinade chicken pieces in olive oil and paprika powder.
2. Saute marinated chicken and bacon in a heated pan until browned and fat is rendered.
3. Add mushroom, courgette, pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped tomato.... - 103.032
Burritos With Rice And Mole Sauce
Gear up for these holidays with some healthy, spicy and delicious burritos. Watch this interesting video that is nicely explained and well demonstrated. See and make your burritos with a wrap of collard greens and a spicy seasoned rice and vegetables... - 117.329
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook onion in oil, covered, at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Cook at HIGH for 5 minutes or till heated through, stirring twice.
Lightly salt tomato.
Spoon 1/3 cup bean mixture onto each tortilla near... - 42.0187
Crile Beef Burritos
1. In a large bowl, stir together chile, garlic, red pepper, soy sauce, and sugar. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside - 26.8778
Raw Food Green Burrito
Eric and Bonnie show you how to make burritos in this video. The dish is ideal for raw food diet followers. The video is in English but has sub-titles for other common languages which can be of use to many non-english speakers. - 105.233
Moo Shu Chicken Burrito
1) Slice the pepper and leek into 3-inch-long matchsticks. Slice the ginger and bamboo shoots into matchsticks and the mushrooms thinly. Pile up all the ingredients separately.
2) In a medium non- stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon peanut... - 47.1164
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 38.1873
Spicy Beef Burritos
Prepare condiments and place on a platter or in individual bowls.
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add half... - 45.7307
Stir Fried Vegetable Burritos
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add salsa; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.... - 35.5468
1. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, stir cornstarch mixture to recombine. Stir in lime peel, lime juice, honey, coriander, and cumin. Set aside.
2. Brush tortillas lightly with hot water; then stack, wrap in foil, and heat in a 350°F (175°C) oven until... - 31.8364
Beefy chimichangas are very popular as a Tex-Mex fried burrito recipe. Prepared with ground beef and refried beans, the beefy chimichangas are spiced with garlic and green chilies and served with hot tomato sauce and cheese topping. Spicy and rich! - 46.9433
Healthy Spicy Tofu Burritos
1. Toss the tofu with flour, chili powder and paprika.
2. In a non-stick saute pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add tofu and saute until golden and crisp. Remove to a bowl.
3. In the same pan, heat a little more oil. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper. Saute... - 122.235
In 2-quart casserole, combine turkey, sausage and onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes or until meats are firm, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Add cumin, salt, garlic powder, red pepper, pepper, 1/2 cup taco sauce and olives.
Stir in retri - 35.3399
The Fully Raw Burrito!
1)Take your collard leaf and destem the backend (not fully), but just enough to take away the very thick part of the stem. Lay out your leaf.
2)In a food processor blend zucchini, sesame seeds, juice of 3 lemons, green onions, red bell pepper,... - 0
Chinese Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a large skillet heat the sesame and vegetable oils over medium-high heat and cook the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring continuously, until... - 46.6268
Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Stir in scallions and green peppers. Saute 1 minute. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, stirring briefly. Mix in tomato sauce, beans and hot pepper sauce. Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat for 15... - 32.3583
Vegetarian Bean Burritos
Warm tortillas as label directs; keep warm.
In nonstick 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
Add zucchini, salt, and cinnamon and cook until zucchini is tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 2 quart saucepan, heat kidney beans with their... - 33.8073
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic, chile or cayenne, and onions for a minute or two.
Stir in the bell peppers and continue to saute on medium heat.
When the onions begin to soften, add the paprika, cumin, coriander, oregano, corn, and... - 45.9697
Place meat in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat and add water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat is tender (about 1 hour).
Skim off excess fat.
Remove stems and seeds from chiles, break into pieces, and whirl in a blender... - 35.0206
Crisp Beef & Chorizo Burritos
1. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over high heat about 45 seconds; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently 5 minutes.
3. Crumble beef into skillet.... - 42.5228
Potato, Egg And Smoked Sausage Breakfast Burrito
So here's one of my easy breakfast burrito creations. I make this burrito when I'm on my way out the door so I can get my day started right. It's also great for the kids before they leave for school. You can use any kind of sausage or turn this into a... - 0
Spoon 3 tablespoons meat filling down the center of 1 tortilla.
Fold sides of tortilla over filling and roll it up.
Secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
Assemble only 2 or 3 at a time, because the tortilla will absorb liquid from the sauce.
Deep fry in hot... - 34.3252
Mexican Bloody Mary
Have you been looking for an easy to make Bloody Mary recipe? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef stir up this interesting concoction almost effortlessly. - 70.7586
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 42.5591
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 104.45
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 85.2222
Corn And Tomato Salsa With Lime
Do you think making salsa is tough work? Well, watch this video and change your mind! This is going to encourage you to make this more often than you think. A great combination of tomatoes and corn, this not only looks tempting, but seems delicious too! - 106.872
Salsa Rice Enchiladas
Vegetarian enchiladas wrap up a skillet-easy filling of rice, beans, corn, peppers and cheese. Salsa's on the side. - 32.5978
Corn And Tomato Salsa
Salsa is one of the famous dishes in Mexican cuisine. The Chef shows t his easy recipe to make it. Salsa goes well with tacos, chips and burritos. - 137.334
Cooking With Awesome: Hungry For A Hangover Cure
1. In a glass, place ice cubes, add vodka, red wine, celery salt, pepper, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and salt, stir to mix.
2. Serve with a tortilla wrap.
1. In a pan, melt butter, add... - 88.8506
Rice And Beans Mexican Style
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, mixing in the onion, green and red peppers, and garlic after 30 minutes.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes more or until the rice is tender.
Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm... - 43.5674
Spicy Guacamole & Chicken Roll Ups
In 10 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook chicken about 12 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of... - 43.1622
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Chicken And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
Chiken And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry gives a great taste. The Sweet pepper fry gives Checken And Pepper Stri Fry a unique taste. The non Vegetarians must try this yummy Chicken And Pepper Stir Fry. - 42.8604
Personal Naan Pizza
In an effort to encourage Canadians to take a good, hard look at their eating habits, celebrity chef Michael P. Clive recently joined forces with Clover Leaf Seafoods to “re-invent fast-food”. The result is a number of new recipes that challenge popular... - 36.9458
How to make this killer recipe. Chicken stuffed with cured ham, smoked gouda cheese, mushroom, and herbs. Served with saute of veggies and baby red potatoes. - 92.4723
Vegetarian Chili: Soulful And Full Of Flavor
Spicy veggie beans!!! An interesting combination of vegetables and variety of beans in a delicious savory sauce. This video shows how easily one can prepare this spicy dish. Combination of chili,cumin,oregano,basil and seasoning salt, produces and excellent... - 125.279