- » Burrito Mix
Burrito Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burrito mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burrito mix recipes.
Straight To The Freezer - Breakfast Burritos
Cooking is not complicated people! Here Kara the Bagholder is showing you how to make some quick breakfast burritos. You can freeze them for upto 3 months. Watch and learn how to make this easy breakfast dish from this video. Mazel Tov! - 102.998
Cook and stir pork, onion and green pepper over medium heat until pork is done, about 10 minutes; drain.
Prepare tortillas as directed on package.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons beans down center of each tortilla.
Divide sausage mixture among tortillas.
Top with... - 26.2161
Eyesight Enhancing Burritos
Seldom you get recipes which are a perfect combination of health and taste. This one just fits the parameter perfectly, The ingredients used in Eyesight Enhancing Burritos are filled with nutritional qualities which are known to boost the vision. Moreover the... - 111.066
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 119.626
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of chili peppers, onion, and salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5 inch patties.
Place 1/2 cheese slice on each; fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill over medium coals 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill 4 to 5... - 33.6892
1. Take a bowl and add olives, beans and onions.
2. Take another bowl and add oil, vinegar, taco seasoning and sugar and blend well.
3. Spoon the vinegar mixture over the beans and chill.
4. Stir in lettuce, cheese, and pepper to the frozen beans... - 39.969
Combine hash brown potato mix and water; stir well.
Let stand, covered, 15 minutes.
Wrap tortillas securely in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Combine hash browns, eggs, sausage, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Melt... - 38.1972
The Fully Raw Burrito!
1)Take your collard leaf and destem the backend (not fully), but just enough to take away the very thick part of the stem. Lay out your leaf.
2)In a food processor blend zucchini, sesame seeds, juice of 3 lemons, green onions, red bell pepper,... - 0
In bowl combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place some cheese atop each patty.
Fold patty in half; seal edges.
Grill over medium coals till... - 37.2421
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and green onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour... - 24.7226
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil, heat at 350Â° for 15 minutes.
Combine seasoning mix, tomato juice, and oil; mix well, and set aside.
Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned, stirring to crumble; drain.
Stir in beans and 1/2 cup tomato juice... - 39.1106
Crisp Beef & Chorizo Burritos
1. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over high heat about 45 seconds; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently 5 minutes.
3. Crumble beef into skillet.... - 40.1737
Raw Food Green Burrito
Eric and Bonnie show you how to make burritos in this video. The dish is ideal for raw food diet followers. The video is in English but has sub-titles for other common languages which can be of use to many non-english speakers. - 106.912
Shredded Beef Burritos
Sprinkle beef on all sides with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef; brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place... - 43.0987
Burritos And Scrambled Eggs With Roasted Potatoes
Combo meals using just some basic ingredients to serve kid and adult guests can be really fun with these recipes. Watch Tamra Davis making breakfast burritos and scrambled eggs using a lot of eggs and roasted potatoes for side. Carefully cracked eggs keeping... - 96.548
Healthy Spicy Tofu Burritos
1. Toss the tofu with flour, chili powder and paprika.
2. In a non-stick saute pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add tofu and saute until golden and crisp. Remove to a bowl.
3. In the same pan, heat a little more oil. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper. Saute... - 114.269
Vegetable Burrito Banditos
In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and onions with cheese, dressing and chili powder.
Lay tortillas flat on the counter and spoon about 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and 1/2 cup lettuce down center.
Wrap each tortilla around vegetable... - 28.0516
1. To prepare lime marinade, in a nonmetal bowl, stir together lime peel, lime juice, vinegar, honey, mustard, cumin, garlic, and chile. Pour into a large (1-gallon/3.8-liter) heavy-duty resealable plastic bag or large nonmetal bowl. Add corn, beans,... - 24.2084
1. Drain the excess water from the tofu block. Rough peel the potatoes and dice it.
2. Boil water in a large pot, and steam the potatoes for 6-7 minutes, strain the potatoes and keep it aside.
3. Dice the green onions and tomatoes and keep it... - 0
Refried Beans Burrito
Full of protein all the way! No argument on that front! Teamed with some spicy hot sauce and loads of cheese wrapped in a tortilla! A poorly made video with no sense of style! Not a video that you would watch with enthusiasm. - 69.7131
To make Tomato Salsa :
1. Chop onions and halve a lemon.
2. Cut green chilies into half and remove seeds place in a bowl.
3. In a medium sauce pan boil water and boil tomatoes for 10 minutes.
4. Then peel the tomato skins, halve, remove the seeds... - 124.508
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 49.5684
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5-inch patties.
Cut cheese slices in half; place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
Fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill... - 33.8425
Moo Shu Chicken Burrito
1) Slice the pepper and leek into 3-inch-long matchsticks. Slice the ginger and bamboo shoots into matchsticks and the mushrooms thinly. Pile up all the ingredients separately.
2) In a medium non- stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon peanut... - 46.1756
In 2-quart casserole, combine turkey, sausage and onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes or until meats are firm, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Add cumin, salt, garlic powder, red pepper, pepper, 1/2 cup taco sauce and olives.
Stir in retri - 33.5813
Breakfast Burrito With Bloody Mary
Burrito is a famous Mexican dish, made with various kinds of tortillas. The recipe given here is just perfect for the breakfast. Try this dish and impress your family members. - 101.24
Burrito And Chicken Florentine Omelet
1. In a pan melt butter and toast pepper onion and chicken sausage.
2. In another pan, melt butter and sauté garlic, onion and cooked potato dices.
3. Cut the toasted chicken sausage into pieces and add into the pan followed by... - 103.48
Ann's Baked Burritos
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Add the taco seasoning mix.
Remove from heat.
Combine the tomatoes and cream of chicken soup in a bowl and mix well.
Place 1/4 cup ground beef mixture in the center of each... - 38.0894
Beefy Crunch Burrito
I saw an add for Taco Bell's new Beefy Crunch Burrito recently. It looked pretty good and fairly simple to make. - 108.201
In mixing bowl combine beans, onion rings, and olives.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, taco seasoning mix, vinegar, and sugar.
Cover and shake well.
Pour over bean mixture.
Cover and chill. - 34.7169
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 111.13
Burrito Casserole is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Burrito Casserole! - 35.5487
Beef & Bean Burrito
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir beef often until well browned.
Pour off and discard fat.
Add tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix, or more to taste; cook, uncovered, stirring often, until most of the liquid has cooked away, about 5... - 37.1956
No Cook Chicken Salad Burritos
1. Put the colander over the mixing bowl. Empty the chicken or turkey into the colander so the liquid drains into the bowl. Throw away the liquid. Put the chicken or turkey into the bowl. Break up the meat using the fork.
2. On the cutting board, use the... - 25.8998
Place tortillas between damp paper towels.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until hot to the touch.
Place 1/4 cup beef mix in center of each tortilla.
Spoon remaining ingredients equally onto tortillas.
Fold one side over filling.
Fold in adjoining... - 41.0601
Very flavorful burrito casserole. Salsa, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, or hot sauce make great toppings. - 113.892
Burrito Mix Recipes By Category