- » Burmese Tea Salad
Burmese Tea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burmese tea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burmese tea salad recipes.
Burmese Tea Leaf Salad (laphet Thote)
1. In a large serving platter, add lettuce, tomato, and bell pepper.
2. Drop sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, peanuts, laphet, and split peas.
3. Put garlic, and jalapeno pepper.
4. Squeeze lemon and toss to combine.
5. Serve salad with a glass... - 104.853
You May Also Like!
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 47.3919