- » Burgundy Wine Salad
Burgundy Wine Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy wine salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy wine salad recipes.
Snails In Burgundy Wine Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) With a paring knife, cut 3-inch-round crouton from each slice of bread. Line in a single layer on cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 minutes.
3) Mince onion and garlic. Cube bacon.
4) Place the... - 45.9262
Beef Burgundy Part 1 - Beef Burgundy
Calling all lovers of beef who equally love mushrooms as well to try out this not to miss flavorful dish. Watch Stacey Hawkins cook the beef along with mushrooms and vegetables in a few seasonings including red wine. Great when accompanied with cheese... - 107.794
1. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2. Use Burgundy Sauce for marinating meat or basting barbecued meat. - 34.2072
Burgundy Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients except red pepper; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; add red pepper.
Cool; do not store in refrigerator. - 23.1176
French Beef With Burgundy
In Dutch oven, cook bacon crisp; remove.
Brown meat in the fat; remove.
In drippings, brown carrot and onion.
Spoon off fat; return bacon and beef to pan.
Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper ; stir in flour.
Reserve 1/2 CUP broth; add... - 40.9856
Beef Ragout With Burgundy
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In the wine, marinate the meat overnight.
4) Next day, drain off the wine.
5) In a frying pan, heat butter.
6) In the hot butter, saute the mushrooms and onions.
7) To... - 42.0915
Pork Chops In Burgundy
Bring to the boil the red wine with the bay leaf, peppercorns, and juniper berries; cover and simmer for 30 minutes, then strain.
Trim the pork chops.
Mix the flour with the salt and black pepper.
Coat the chops in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a frying... - 40.4979
1) In a medium saucepan, add vinegar, wine, and sugar.
2) Place the saucepan over heat, to bring a boil.
3) Cover with lid and simmer 5 minutes by reducing heat.
4) Let cool to room temperature by removing from heat.
5) Add remaining ingredients to... - 37.1982
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Cut out the meat into cubes of about 2-inches each. Dredge meat in flour which has been mixed with some salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and sauté the meat till it has... - 44.4637
Beef Burgundy Part 2 - Cheese Biscuits
Once you are done with the beef and if you also like cheese here is an accompaniment just right for you go with the beef. Watch Stacey make parmesan cheese biscuits with wheat and a few other basic ingredients. Turns even great when accompanied with salad... - 108.019
Burgundy Beef And Peppers
1) In a microwavable dish, add in cooking oil and onions, Cover the dish and microwave for 3 minutes.
2) Now, add in the cubed steak. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes, while stirring every two minutes.
3) Next, add in the red wine, chilli powder,... - 44.7754
Red Wine Sauce
Red Wine Sauce is easy to make sauce recipe. Red Wine Sauce gets its taste from mayonnaise mixed with paprika and sugar, flavored with Burgundy. Red Wine Sauce is served as side dish. - 27.0032
Beef Steak With Red Wine Sauce
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chuck arm steak until well browned on both sides. Remove steak to plate; set aside. To drippings remaining in Dutch oven, add mushrooms; cook over medium heat 5 minutes; with slotted... - 30.6848
Wine French Dressing
Combine ingredients in a jar, and shake until well mixed.
Store in refrigerator, removing garlic after a day or so, if desired.
Shake before using. - 27.6085
Chicken With Mustard And Wine Sauce
Hack the chicken, i.e,cut it into serving pieces.
Use a cleaver and have the pieces no larger than 2 inches square.
Heat a large frying pan or wok and add the oil.
Saute the chicken pieces over high heat, stirring as you cook, until they are browned.
Remove... - 38.1221
Wine-Marinated Kabobs is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Wine-Marinated Kabobs; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 37.2266
Beef In Red Wine And Mushrooms
Heat a large frying pan, add the oil, and brown the meat.
Do so in small batches so that the meat is not crowded and can cook quickly.
Remove the meat from the pan and add the garlic.
Saute for a few moments and deglaze the pan with 1 cup of the red wine.
Use... - 36.5369
Chicken In Wine
Wash and dry the chicken and cut into 6 joints.
Melt 1 oz. (2T) butter in a pan with the oil and fry the bacon cubes until golden brown.
Remove the bacon from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
Fry the chicken until brown, turning once.
Put the joints, with... - 42.0643
Wine And Herb Marinated Steak
1) In a shallow dish, combine the oil, onion, thyme, garlic salt, and the pepper
2) Place the steak in the dish to marinate
3) Allow the meat to rest in the refrigerator for at least 18 hours
4) Drain the steak and reserve the marinade
5) Over hot... - 44.753
Black Cherry Salad
Drain black cherries, reserving juice.
Add water to juice to make 1 cup.
Bring to a boil.
Dissolve jello in this mixture.
Cool and add wine, lemon juice, nuts, cherries and celery.
Pour into 1-quart mold or 8 small molds.
Chill until firm.
You may... - 39.6782
Kebab Pungent Marinade
I made this Kebob Pungent Marinade last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Kebob Pungent Marinade recipe for yourself! - 33.7336
Marinade For Beef
Marinate meat overnight or at least 4 to 5 hours in wine sauce. - 20.7615
Skewered Veal Barbecue
Mix together the soy, onion, oil, and oregano to make the marinade.
Cut the veal steaks into 1 to 1 1/2 -inch squares.
Put the veal squares in a bowl, pour in the marinade, then add enough Burgundy to cover the meat when packed down in the bowl.
Let the meat... - 36.1887
In saucepan, brown beef in oil.
Pour off fat.
Stir in golden mushroom soup; gradually blend in remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 28.7717
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook meat in oil until color changes (about 3 to 4 minutes); pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring until thickened. - 28.6106
Yummy and addictive Shish Kabobs is frequently made at home. This tasty kabob treat is one of my favorite too. Try this brilliant Shish Kabobs recipe! - 37.9249
Boeuf Bourguignon I
1. Pour the salad or peanut oil into the bottom of a two-quart flameproof casserole and add one slice of the fatback.
2. Add the diced carrots and cover them with a single layer of one-third of the sliced beef. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Sprinkle the... - 39.1256
Skewered Steak And Mushrooms
1.Wash the mushrooms.
2.In a large bowl, put wine and add Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salad oil, catsup and seasoning.
4.Chop the meat in squares measuring 2 inch.
5.Combine mushroom and meat in a bowl and pour the sauce... - 45.4236
Marinated Beef Kabobs With Rice
1. Trim fat from meat.
2. Cut meat into 1 ½ -inch cubes.
3. Take a shallow container and place meat and vegetables in it; keep it aside.
4. In a bowl combine salad dressing and wine.
5. Pour the mixture over meat and vegetables kept in... - 41.2149
Herbed Minute Steaks
1.Take a glass or enameled flat pan, put oil, wine, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, Bon Appetit, nuteg, MSG, black pepper, salt, oregano, basil.
2.Mix the ingredients well and put steaks in it and let them marinate for 1 hour.
3.Turn the... - 44.3163
Butterflied Lamb & Mushrooms
Combine oil, wine, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Remove and reserve stems from mushrooms; place caps in a small bowl.
Place lamb in a deep bowl and pour 3/4 of marinade over lamb, 1/4 over mushroom caps.
Cover both and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Lift... - 39.3461
Hamburger Stroganoff With Scallions
Brown beef, scallions and garlic in some of the butter until hamburger loses red color.
Add consomme, wine, lemon juice and rest of stick of butter.
Let simmer 15 minutes.
Add noodles (which have been cooked according to package directions)... - 40.225
Lamb Shanks A La Basque
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a heavy oven skillet, add 2 tablespoons of salad oil and cook the lamb till brown on both sides. Set the lamb aside.
3) In the same oil, saute 4 cloves of garlic and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
4)... - 43.0584
Al Cribari's Barbecued Pot Roast
Rub the roast with the freshly ground pepper and the curry powder.
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil.
Brown the meat on all sides, using high heat.
Prepare the sauce by simmering all the sauce ingredients until the onions are soft.
Place the roast in a... - 38.2553
Skewered Steak And Mushrooms
I am sure we both will agree that this Skewered Steak And Mushrooms is simply delicious And I am double sure that this recipe of Skewered Steak And Mushrooms makes it super delicious. This Skewered Steak And Mushrooms makes a compelling Side Dish for most... - 49.3983
Cut bread into cubes; each cube should have some crust on it.
Push the fondue fork through the crust; this will hold the bread firmly on the fork and help prevent it dropping into the fondue.
To prepare the fondue Rub round inside of fondue dish with cut... - 32.9339
Hungarian Goulash Soup
Melt butter in large pot; add cubes (1/2" size) veal and beef.
Cook over medium heat until browned.
Add onions and cook until soft.
Stir in paprika, salt and pepper.
Add undrained stewed tomatoes, green peppers, boiling water and wine (optional).
Bring just... - 45.6106
1) Heat bacon drippings and stir-fry beef, onion and garlic in it until meat loses its red color, crumbling the meat with a fork.
2) Pour in water, wine, bouillon cube and seasonings and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Simmer the mixture for... - 39.9554
Chicken Vegetable Stew
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish, heat oil at high 1 minute and saute chicken until evenly heated at high 6-8 minutes, stirring once or twice.
2. Use browning dish if desired.
3. Add onion and microwave at high 1 minute.
4. In 2 cup glass measure boil water... - 45.5816
Duck In A Pot
Cut the duck into four pieces and salt and pepper each.
Place in a stainless steel or glass bowl along with half the brandy and half the white wine.
Add the garlic and parsley.
Marinate the duck in this for 2 hours.
In a small saucepan, place the salt pork,... - 39.337