- » Burgundy Salad
Burgundy Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy salad recipes.
Beef Burgundy Part 3 - Cheese Biscuits And Romaine Salad
With Beef Burgundy and Cheese Biscuits done and if you are also a lover of greens and salads, this dish should must not be left out. Watch an easy romaine mix salad which you can also make using greens of your choice and a simple dressing with Chef Stacey... - 102.02
Burgundy Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients except red pepper; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; add red pepper.
Cool; do not store in refrigerator. - 25.8365
You May Also Like!
Beef Burgundy Part 1 - Beef Burgundy
Calling all lovers of beef who equally love mushrooms as well to try out this not to miss flavorful dish. Watch Stacey Hawkins cook the beef along with mushrooms and vegetables in a few seasonings including red wine. Great when accompanied with cheese... - 104.522
Beef Ragout With Burgundy
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In the wine, marinate the meat overnight.
4) Next day, drain off the wine.
5) In a frying pan, heat butter.
6) In the hot butter, saute the mushrooms and onions.
7) To... - 41.6622
Burgundy Meat Fondue
Mix together the mayonnaise, herbs and cream and spoon into a small dish.
To make the pepper sauce, heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the peppers and onion until softened.
Add chopped tomatoes and the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10-15... - 42.6733
Burgundy Beef And Peppers
1) In a microwavable dish, add in cooking oil and onions, Cover the dish and microwave for 3 minutes.
2) Now, add in the cubed steak. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes, while stirring every two minutes.
3) Next, add in the red wine, chilli powder,... - 45.2039
Pork Chops In Burgundy
Bring to the boil the red wine with the bay leaf, peppercorns, and juniper berries; cover and simmer for 30 minutes, then strain.
Trim the pork chops.
Mix the flour with the salt and black pepper.
Coat the chops in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a frying... - 41.536
1. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2. Use Burgundy Sauce for marinating meat or basting barbecued meat. - 36.5984
1) In a medium saucepan, add vinegar, wine, and sugar.
2) Place the saucepan over heat, to bring a boil.
3) Cover with lid and simmer 5 minutes by reducing heat.
4) Let cool to room temperature by removing from heat.
5) Add remaining ingredients to... - 37.0797
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Cut out the meat into cubes of about 2-inches each. Dredge meat in flour which has been mixed with some salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and sauté the meat till it has... - 42.7743
Beef Burgundy Pies
In a 3-quart saucepan brown meat in hot cooking oil.
Drain off fat.
Add the 1 1/2 cups water and bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Add sliced carrot, chopped onion, and minced garlic; simmer till meat... - 46.3469
Swedish Meatballs In Burgundy For Twenty
Combine the beef, crumbs, onions, cornstarch, allspice, eggs, cream and 3 teaspoons salt and mix well.
Shape into 90 to 100 balls.
Drop the balls, several at a time, into hot oil in a Dutch oven.
Brown well, then transfer to plate.
Stir the flour into the... - 42.6609