- » Burgundy Rice And Chop
Burgundy Rice And Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy rice and chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy rice and chop recipes.
Pork Chops In Burgundy
Bring to the boil the red wine with the bay leaf, peppercorns, and juniper berries; cover and simmer for 30 minutes, then strain.
Trim the pork chops.
Mix the flour with the salt and black pepper.
Coat the chops in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a frying... - 41.536
Pork Chops And Burgundy Rice
Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and brown on both sides in butter.
Transfer to a buttered shallow casserole.
Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and place a slice of onion and a ring of green pepper on each chop.
Sprinkle rice around chops.
In the... - 41.0495
You May Also Like!
Pork Chops & Rice Casserole
1. Brown chops well on both sides in oil in a skillet; remove.
2. Brown onion slices on both sides in same pan; remove.
3. Stir in chili powder and cook 2 minutes; add green pepper, rice, tomato sauce, water and salt; heat to boiling.
4. Pour into a shallow... - 31.0858
Burgundy Short Ribs With Chili Rice
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
In a large oven-proof skillet, heat oil.
Dredge meat in 3 tablespoons flour.
Brown well on all sides in hot oil.
Sprinkle any remaining flour over meat.
Add wine and salt.
Reserve 1 tablespoon chili-seasoning mix for the Chili... - 45.4593
Microwaved Beef Burgundy With Hot Rice
Cut steak into strips 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In 3-quart casserole combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, and butter.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add steak,... - 47.3048
Chicken & Nut Rice
1. In a large saucepan, saute rice in butter or margarine, stirring often, just until golden.
2. Stir in onion, chicken broth or bouillon cubes and water; heat to boiling, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until rice is... - 24.6315
Peanut Fried Rice With Soy Broccoli
1. Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make... - 32.231
1. In a large saucepan, saute rice in butter or margarine, stirring often, just until it is golden.
2. Stir in onion, chicken broth or bouillon cubes and water; heat to boiling, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until rice... - 25.3368
Spiced Rice With Browned Chicken Livers
1. Cook bacon until crisp in a large skillet. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
2. Shake chicken livers in a plastic bag with flour, salt and pepper.
3. Brown chicken livers in bacon drippings. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
4. Saute... - 33.5157
Grilled Chicken Rolls With Tibetan Rice
1. Wash and dry chicken; cut out any small rib bones and breastbones so breasts will lie flat, butterfly style. Shake in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in paper bag to coat well.
2.Beat egg with water in pie plate; place ground cashew nuts in... - 31.9416
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 33.3397
Chicken, Cheese & Rice Casserole
1. Place cooked rice in a lightly greased 8-cup baking dish.
2. Saute green pepper, onion, celery and garlic in butter or margarine until tender in a large saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Pour mixture over rice, spreading evenly;... - 30.3848