- » Burgundy Marinade
Burgundy Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy marinade recipes.
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef before cooking; use to baste during cooking - 21.4812
You May Also Like!
Lamb Chops Burgundy
Put chops into a shallow dish; combine remaining ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake to blend.
Pour marinade over meat.
Cover and set in refrigerator to marinate about 2 hours, turning chops occasionally.
Grill chops about 4 inches from coals 16 to 20... - 28.6143
Combine all ingredients, and stir until blended. - 20.6668
Skewered Chicken Livers With Chili Sauce
1. Halve livers; snip out any veiny parts.
2. Mix remainder of ingredients in large bowl. Add livers and toss; let stand an hour.
3. Remove livers from marinade; thread onto long skewers; place on rack in broiler pan. Broil, 5 to 6 inches from the heat,... - 21.4509
Korean Barbecued Chicken
1. Marinate chicken breasts in sauce made by combining all other ingredients. After several hours, remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
2. Barbecue chicken about 30 minutes, or until tender, on the hibachi or under your broiler; baste frequently... - 17.8084
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 35.0908
Burgundy Steak With Mushrooms And Peppers
For marinade, combine burgundy, oil, catsup, marjoram, rosemary, salt, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Place steak, mushrooms, and pepper in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn steak and vegetables to coat evenly.
Chill 8 to 24... - 41.9109
Red wine and savory herbs go into an aromatic marinade and sauce for this light but hearty beef dish.
Trim and discard fat from meat.
Cut steak into 1/8-inch-thick slices, 2 to 3 inches long.
Thinly slice mushrooms.
In a medium-size bowl, combine beef and... - 34.9682
This classic French dish is a simple to make, one-pot meal. Flavorful ingredients take this simple dish to new heights. Burgundy wine, thyme, onions and hours of marinade time infuse the meat with a lot of wine flavor. - 125.921
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.1439
Burgundy Burgers With Roquefort
Mix together the ground chuck, parsley, and the green onion; season with salt and pepper.
Shape into 24 patties, making a depression in the center of each one.
Place in a shallow pan and pour wine over patties, pouring into the depressions.
Chill 2 hours or... - 28.719