- » Burgundy Gravy
Burgundy Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy gravy recipes.
1) Arrange a beef-roast to collect the pan drippings.
2) You may reserve the pan drippings from the roast made few days back.
3) To the roasting pan, put the 6 tablespoons of reserved drippings.
4) Add the flour, salt, and pepper to make... - 36.858
Burgundy Beef Balls In Gravy
In 1 1/2 -quart (8-inch round) or 8 or 9-inch pie plate, combine all ingredients except gravy mix and water.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls leaving them in same dish.
Sprinkle meatballs with gravy mix.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Add water and cook, covere - 33.2042
You May Also Like!
Baked Chicken With Savory Mushroom Gravy
1. Melt butter or margarine in large shallow baking pan. Roll chicken pieces one at a time in butter to coat well; then arrange, skin side down, in single layer in pan.
2. Combine seasoned pepper and salt in a small cup; sprinkle half evenly over the... - 24.9997
Spice Baked Chicken With Gravy
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish; then cut meat in one piece from bones.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a shallow baking pan; stir in seasonings.
3. Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange in a single layer in same pan. Bake in... - 28.3778
1. Pour all liquid from pan into measuring cup; skim off fat; return to pan measured amount of fat needed; save liquid.
2. Blend flour and fat in pan.
3. Place pan over low heat; stir, scraping bottom of pan to loosen meat pieces, until fat-flour mixture is... - 25.0748
Simmered Chicken With Gravy
1. Simmer the chicken, covered, with onion, celery, salt, pepper and water in a medium-size frying pan 30 minutes, or until tender; remove to a heated serving platter.
2. Mix flour and skim milk in a cup; stir into hot broth in pan. Cook, stirring constantly,... - 22.9359
Country Style Chicken With Milk Gravy
1. Wash and dry chicken pieces. Shake, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, paprika and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
2. Heat bacon drippings with whole cloves of garlic and bay leaf in large frying pan.
3. Place chicken in single layer in hot... - 32.1264
Baked Chicken With Roast Gravy
1. Wash chicken halves; pat dry. Shake with mixture of 1/3 cup flour, 11/2 teaspoons salt and pepper in a paper bag to coat evenly.
2. Brown pieces, several at a time, in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; place in a single layer in a roasting pan.
3.... - 28.6005
Fried Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate. Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
3. Place in a... - 32.1255
Braised Lamb With Marjoram Gravy
1. Brown meat on all sides in vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Add water, onion, salt, celery seed and pepper; heat to boiling; lower heat; cover. Simmer 45 minutes.
2. Add potatoes and carrots, pushing them down into the broth; simmer 30 minutes.... - 31.9
Chicken Giblet Gravy
1. Combine giblets back, neck, 1 1/2 cups water and onion in pan; cover.
2. Simmer 1 hour. Add liver last 20 minutes.
3. Remove giblets and chicken pieces (reserve broth); cool; dice; save for Step 5.
4. Strain broth, adding water if needed to make 1 cup.... - 27.7328
Grilled Pork Loin With Gravy
1. Trim excess fat from pork; brown on all sides in vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Sprinkle with salt, ginger, pepper and mustard.
2. Meanwhile, remove the thin bright-colored rind from the orange and lemon with a sharp knife; reserve. Squeeze juice... - 30.7195