- » Burgundy Chicken Pie
Burgundy Chicken Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy chicken pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy chicken pie recipes.
Chicken & Vegetables Casserole With Biscuit Topping
1. Cook potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water in large saucepan 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain, saving 1 cup of liquid for next step.
2. While vegetables cook, saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine until soft in saucepan; stir... - 28.7761
1. Place chickens in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven; add 2 cups water, salt, pepper and carrots. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer 45 minutes. Add peas; simmer 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken to a bowl to cool.
2.... - 36.7796
Curried Chicken And Celery Pie
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from broth and let cool until easy to handle.
2. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 3 cups. Make Curry Cream... - 37.1498
Grilled Chicken Rolls With Tibetan Rice
1. Wash and dry chicken; cut out any small rib bones and breastbones so breasts will lie flat, butterfly style. Shake in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in paper bag to coat well.
2.Beat egg with water in pie plate; place ground cashew nuts in... - 31.9416
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Gruyere Cheese
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones. Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
2. Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
3. Melt butter or... - 31.269
Cornmeal Crumb Fried Chicken
1. Combine cornmeal and salad dressing mix on a sheet of waxed paper; pour cream into a pie plate.
2. Dip chicken pieces into cream, then roll in cornmeal mixture to coat well; let stand on wire racks about 5 minutes.
3. Pour.vegetable oil to a depth of 1... - 22.2295
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Broiled Chicken Wings
1. Singe chicken wings, if necessary; cut off tips. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint. Wash and drain on paper toweling.
2. Melt butter or margarine in large shallow baking pan. Mix flour, crushed almonds, salt and... - 24.7448
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 33.3397
Baked Chicken Crisps
1. Place cracker crumbs in a pie plate; stir in seasoned salt. Pour salad oil into a second pie plate.
2. Dip chicken pieces into salad oil, then into crushed crumbs to coat well. Place in a single layer in an ungreased large shallow pan.
3. Bake in moderate... - 21.1939
Crumb Baked Chicken Wings
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide wings in half by cutting through remaining joints with a knife.
2. Mix vegetable oil and seasoned salt in a pie plate; place corn-flake or bread crumbs in a second pie plate. Roll chicken pieces... - 20.6915
Baked Chicken With Potato Flakes
1. Pour evaporated milk into a pie plate; stir in salt, Italian herbs and pepper. Empty mashed potato flakes into a second pie plate.
2. Dip chicken pieces into evaporated milk mixture, then into potato flakes to coat well. Place in single layer on ungreased... - 27.405
Crumbed Fried Chicken Rolls
1. Cut the butter or margarine into 12 even-length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing chicken, for butter should be very cold.
2.Pull skin from the chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones. Place each half, boned side up, between... - 31.2157
Chicken Salad With Assorted Vegetables
1.Place chicken in a large frying pan; add water and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then skin chicken and take meat from bones; cut into bite-size... - 32.0806
Fried Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate. Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
3. Place in a... - 32.1255
Stir all together until it thickens.
Take pie crust (not too short), roll thin, cut in circles 5 inches in diameter (cut by outline of a saucer).
Place 1 tablespoon of chicken filling in center of pastry circle; fold over and crimp edges as for old-fashioned... - 27.4767
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
1. Boil the chicken in a large stock pot, covering it with sufficient water and simmering over low flame for almost 45 minutes until meat falls off with a fork.
2. Remove chicken and cool slightly before shredding the meat.
3. Strain the stock... - 47.7453
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 105.374