- » Burgundy Chicken Breast
Burgundy Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy chicken breast recipes.
Chicken Breasts With Burgundy Sauce
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine orange marmalade, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in burgundy.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook 2 minutes more.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Grill chicken on an uncovered grill directly... - 44.5786
Chicken Breasts With Burgundy Sauce
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine orange marmalade, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in Burgundy.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Set sauce aside.
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill... - 41.9909
Stuffed Chicken Breast In Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Place boned chicken breasts skin side down on board. Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt
2. Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup for Sweet-Sour Pineapple Sauce.
3. Heat 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in skillet; add green pepper, celery, onion and... - 32.7551
Canadian Bacon & Chicken With Gravy
1. Remove skin from chicken and cut away meat from bones in one piece. (Use a sharp thin-bladed knife, cutting close to bones, and meat will pull away easily; simmer bones in water for a broth for another day, if you wish.)
2. Place chicken, rounded side... - 26.1686
Grilled Chicken Rolls With Tibetan Rice
1. Wash and dry chicken; cut out any small rib bones and breastbones so breasts will lie flat, butterfly style. Shake in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in paper bag to coat well.
2.Beat egg with water in pie plate; place ground cashew nuts in... - 31.9416
Chinese Soy Chicken
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve the breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones, then slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Heat salad oil in a large frying pan; add chicken and saute, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Stir in celery and garlic; saute... - 34.1985
Baked Chicken Mornay
1. Dust chicken breasts with seasoned flour.
2. Place in small, shallow baking dish, skin side down; pour melted butter or margarine over and around chicken.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes; turn chicken breasts; bake 25 to 30 minutes longer,... - 23.4556
Baked Chicken Nuggets
1. Bone chicken breasts; remove skin. Cut each breast half into 6 to 8 nuggets, about 1 1/2 inches square.
2. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, monosodium glutamate, salt and herbs.
3. Dip chicken nuggets in melted butter, then in crumb mixture. Place in single... - 27.0274
Curry-fruit Glazed Baked Chicken
1. Make Curry-Fruit Glaze and set aside.
2. Cut away rib bones from chicken breasts, leaving the V-shape bone at neck.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan; stir in ginger. Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange, skin side up,... - 25.1416
Quick Grilled Chicken With Mushroom & Sour Cream
1.Bone chicken breasts; remove skin. Cut each breast half into 10 or 12 strips. Assemble remaining ingredients.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and scallions; sprinkle with salt. Cook 6 minutes.
3. Add undiluted... - 28.5081
Stir Fried Sesame Chicken
1. Bone chicken breasts; remove skin. Cut meat in 1-inch pieces; place in shallow dish.
2. Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar and sherry; pour over chicken, let stand 1/2 hour or more.
3. Saute chicken in butter 5 minutes. Dip in sesame seeds. - 22.3198
Grilled Stuffed Chicken
1. Bone chicken breasts, leaving skin in place. Place flat, skin side down, on a cutting board.
2. Saute onion in 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; stir in crumbs and salami until moist.
S.Divide stuffing into 6 parts;... - 23.2936
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Gruyere Cheese
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones. Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
2. Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
3. Melt butter or... - 31.269
Chicken Gelee With Spinach
1. Combine chicken breasts, instant broth or bouillon cubes, and water in a large saucepan. Tie tarragon, onion and parsley in a cheesecloth bag; add to saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to... - 35.1964
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 33.3397
Chicken Noodle With Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in large saucepan. Simmer, covered, 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. While chicken simmers, cook noodles in large amount boiling salted water, following label directions;... - 32.9632
Batter Fried Chicken & Ham Rolls
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; halve breast and cut meat in 1 piece from bone, then cut each half into 9 even pieces. Place, 2 or 3 at a time, between waxed paper and pound very thin with mallet or rolling pin until about 2 inches wide.
2. Top each with a... - 31.6509
Chicken & Rice Bake
1. Combine chicken breasts with water, salt, peppercorns and celery tops in a medium-size saucepan; cover. Cook 20 minutes, or until tender. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; pour in water, if necessary, to make 2 1/2 cups.
2. Let chicken stand until cool... - 29.6462
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Peach Glazed Chicken
1. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in shallow baking dish, 12x8x2.
2. Drain peach syrup into a cup Add lemon juice and soy sauce to syrup; brush about half over chicken.
3. Bake in hot oven (400°), brushing every 15 minutes with remaining peach... - 24.5573
Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Trim any excess fat from chicken pieces; remove skin from legs and breast.
2. Spread onion in bottom of a 12-cup baking dish; arrange chicken in 2 layers on top.
3. Stir Worcestershire sauce into soup in can; spoon over chicken; cover.
4. Bake in moderate... - 23.7804
Spit Roasted Stuffed Chicken
1. Wash and dry chicken.
2. Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing (recipe below) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
3. Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body. Rub bird with... - 25.0418
Lemon Glazed Grilled Chicken
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in salad dressing mix and lime juice. Brush part over both sides of chicken.
2. Place the chicken, skin side down, on grill about 10 inches above hot coals. Grill, turning and brushing pieces often with... - 19.9201
Asian Style Stir Fried Chicken
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; slice meat thin. Trim mushrooms and slice. Drain bamboo shoots and slice, if needed; trim green onions and celery; slice both thin. Halve red pepper, seed, and dice. (If using pimientos, drain and cut into strips.)
2. Saute... - 33.6624
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl. Pull skin from... - 36.5383
Chicken, Avocado & Romaine Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool. Chill about 45 minutes. Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from... - 30.7707
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 31.4204
1. Pull skin from split chicken breasts; bone. Flatten each half by placing between 2 pieces of wax paper and pounding with the back of a heavy knife or mallet. Cut each half into 2 pieces (fillets).
2. Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8... - 37.3689
1. Combine the chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns in large saucepan; simmer, covered, 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle, then skin chicken and take meat from bones. Dice... - 36.9069
Jellied Chicken & Ham Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, salt, bay leaf and peppercorns in a large saucepan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. While chicken cooks, drain syrup from pineapple into a 1-cup measure; add... - 35.977
Orange Chicken & Hamrolls With Watercress
1. Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts. Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3... - 33.627
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut the chicken meat into strips 1/4 inch wide.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet 30 seconds. Add chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow mein.
4. Drain... - 30.5751
Herb Flavored Chicken Stew
1. Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Shake chicken with flour and herb salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.... - 29.7201
Herb Roasted Chicken
1. Combine fresh rosemary and tarragon in a small bowl. If you are using dried herbs, combine with 1/3 cup dry white wine or broth in a small bowl. Let stand 1 hour. Strain; reserve liquid. Add butter or margarine to the herbs; blend well.
2. Sprinkle the... - 28.3509
Braised Golden Chicken
1. Cut chicken into 8 serving-size pieces 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks. (Simmer bony back pieces to make broth for gravy, if you wish.) Wash chicken, but do not dry. This is important so skin will take on a thick flour coating.
2. Mix flour,... - 24.0339
Crispy Chicken & Ginger Casseroles
1. Cut away small bones from chicken breasts; remove all skin if you prefer chicken cooked without it.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in buttered 12-cup casserole; combine the cream-of-mushroom soup, 1/2 can (1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) cream-of-chicken soup (save... - 33.6969
Mushroom Onion Noodles Wit Pistachio
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain. Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
2. While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half. Arrange in a... - 23.8554
Roast Chicken With Savory Sauce
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry; remove skin if you wish.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in a well-buttered shallow baking pan.
3. Spoon Savory Sauce over so chicken pieces are well coated.
4. Bake, uncovered, in hot oven (400°) about 1 hour, or... - 23.396
Chicken & Green Pepper Kebabs
1. Bone chicken breasts; remove skin. Cut each breast half into 6 to 8 chunks, about 1 1/2 inches square.
2. Alternate chunks on 8 skewers with green pepper and onions. Sprinkle with mono-sodium glutamate and salt.
3. Combine melted butter, tarragon and lemon... - 25.5905
Chicken, Beans & Egg Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts with onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
2. Remove from broth, cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin. Remove meat from each half of breast in one... - 37.1812
Chicken & Vegetable Salad With Potato Wafers
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, then cut meat from bones; dice meat.
2. Combine with carrots, celery, onion, water, chicken broth or bouillon cube and salt in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.... - 26.7236
Spice Baked Chicken With Gravy
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish; then cut meat in one piece from bones.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a shallow baking pan; stir in seasonings.
3. Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange in a single layer in same pan. Bake in... - 28.3778
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips. Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Dip chicken strips into buttermilk, then roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil 1/2 inch deep in skillet until drop of water added to fat sizzles.
3. Add chicken strips and fry... - 26.1379
Korean Barbecued Chicken
1. Marinate chicken breasts in sauce made by combining all other ingredients. After several hours, remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
2. Barbecue chicken about 30 minutes, or until tender, on the hibachi or under your broiler; baste frequently... - 19.0881
Chicken Asparagus Salad
1. Combine chicken, onion, salt, pepper and 2 cups water in a large frying pan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin. Remove meat from each half of breast in one large piece;... - 32.1361
Crumbed Fried Chicken Rolls
1. Cut the butter or margarine into 12 even-length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing chicken, for butter should be very cold.
2.Pull skin from the chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones. Place each half, boned side up, between... - 31.2157
Chicken & Celery Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine the chicken breasts, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, instant chicken broth or bouillon cube and water in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, until meat is tender.
2. Cool in broth until easy to handle, then... - 32.1007
Cinnamon Chicken With Pineapple Glaze
1. Place chicken breasts in a large frying pan or kettle. Blend cinnamon, curry powder, garlic salt and honey in a 2-cup measure; stir in grapefruit juice; pour over chicken; cover.
2. Simmer, stirring liquid in bottom of pan often so honey won't scorch, 20... - 26.211
Baked Chicken With Apricots
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve each.
2. Shake with mixture of flour, curry powder and salt in a paper bag to coat lightly and evenly.
3. Brown pieces in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; place in a 10-cup baking dish.
4. Stir sugar, beef broth or... - 33.4954
Baked Chicken Creamy Gravy
1. Cut chicken into 8 pieces 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks. Cut away back and any small bones from breasts; simmer bones with neck and giblets in 1 cup water in small saucepan. Strain to make broth for Cream Gravy (for recipe, turn to chapter on... - 34.9457
Chicken With Ham & Wine
1. Wash chicken; dry well. Place, skin side down, in a single layer in a large frying pan; sprinkle with salt and paprika. Place onion slices on top; cover tightly. (No need to add any water.)
2. Cook over low heat 30 minutes. Push onion to side of pan; turn... - 26.2705
Simmered Chicken With Gravy
1. Simmer the chicken, covered, with onion, celery, salt, pepper and water in a medium-size frying pan 30 minutes, or until tender; remove to a heated serving platter.
2. Mix flour and skim milk in a cup; stir into hot broth in pan. Cook, stirring constantly,... - 22.9359
Macaroni & Chicken Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts with water, onion, celery tops and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium-size saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. (Save broth to add to soup for another... - 35.8127
Chicken Salad In Lettuce Cups
1. Combine chicken breasts with water, onion slice, celery tops and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
2. Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle but still warm, then pull off skin and take... - 35.2422
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 32.1709
Crumb Baked Chicken
1. Remove skin from chicken, if you wish; cut away small bones from breast pieces.
2. Combine soup mix, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a paper bag. Shake chicken pieces, a few at a time, in mixture to coat well. Place, not touching, in a single layer in a... - 21.3194
Chive Risotto With Baked Chicken
1. Coat chicken with a mixture of flour, 1 tea spoon salt, garlic powder and paprika.
2. Saute almonds in butter or margarine until golden in a large frying pan; remove from pan. Brown chicken breasts in drippings in same pan; place in a single layer in a... - 33.8551
Thyme Chicken Stew
1. Melt butter or margarine in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; brush part on inside of chicken, then sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon thyme. Brown chicken lightly on all sides in remaining butter or margarine.
2. Turn chicken, breast side up; pour beef broth... - 29.4002
Fried Chicken A'la Anglaise
1. Cut each chicken into 8 pieces (2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks); cook 15 minutes in 2 cups water seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. (Save broth to simmer backs, necks and giblets to make soup for another meal.)
2.... - 29.8635
Chicken & Root Vegetable Soup
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces: 2 legs, 2 thighs and 2 wings. Cut each side of breast crosswise into 3 pieces. Layer chicken, potatoes, carrots, turnips, celery and leek in a 3-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven; sprinkle salt between layers.... - 32.9906
Chicken A'la Rex
1. Simmer chicken with onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon of the salt, peppercorns and water in a large saucepan 30 minutes, or until tender. Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 2... - 33.0596
Skewered Chicken With Noodles
1. Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry. Sprinkle insides with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and sugar; place parsley in body cavities, packing in lightly. Skewer neck skin to back; twist wing tips flat against skewered neck skin; tie... - 37.7691
Peanut Fried Rice With Soy Broccoli
1. Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make... - 32.231
Lemon Glazed Roast Chicken
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of chickens; save to simmer for soup. Rinse chickens inside and out; pat dry. Tie legs together. Place, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in salt and pepper;... - 29.0207
Curry Roasted Rock Cornish Game Hen
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place hens,... - 35.5152
Sweet Pimiento Sauce
1. Heat vegetable oil in saucepan. Add green pepper and onion; cook 2 minutes.
2. Drain syrup from pineapple slices and add to saucepan with syrup reserved from the crushed pineapple in stuffing.
3. Blend cornstarch with water; add to saucepan.
4. Add... - 32.2035
Herbed Beef Steak
1. Trim all fat from beef. Place steak in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Add water, beef broth, onion and garlic. Place parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and thyme on a small piece of cheesecloth; bring up corners to enclose herbs; tie securely; add to kettle.
2.... - 31.0714
Roasted Stuffed Capon
1. Sprinkle the chicken inside with salt and pepper.
2. Pack stuffing lightly into neck cavity. (Bread-and-Butter Stuffing is good with capon; for recipe, see section on Stuffings.) Smooth neck skin over stuffing and fasten with wooden picks or skewers to... - 26.0898
Stuffed Veal With Vegetable Sauce
1. Spread breast of veal flat on a cutting board. (It should measure about 8"x15".Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Combine sausage meat with grated carrots in a small bowl; spread evenly over surface of veal, pressing firmly. Roll up veal from... - 31.9927
Chicken A La Henri
Season some flour with a small amount of salt and pepper.
Dredge chicken breasts in flour and do it lightly.
Brown in Fleischmann's Margarine, adding the garlic cloves.
When brown add the tomato sauce, Burgundy, peppers and olives and simmer covered for 45... - 34.2369
Smoked Breast Of Long Island Duckling
To prepare Raspberry Mousse, sprinkle gelatin over stock in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Heat until gelatin dissolves.
Combine gelatin, raspberry puree and lemon juice.
Fold into whipped cream.
Pour into 6 (2 1/2-ounce) molds.
Chill until... - 36.2968
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add next 7 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce... - 48.1773
Chicken In Red Wine
Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil, onions, and garlic and saute until they are tender.
Add the mushrooms and saute, on high heat, until the mushrooms are barely tender.
Remove from the pan and deglaze the pan with a little of the red wine.
Pour... - 43.3119
Pound chicken breasts with a mallet until uniformly 1/8"thick. Salt and pepper chicken, then dredge in flour. Shake to remove excess.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Quickly brown chicken on both sides. (It need not be completely... - 33.5666
Coq Au Vin
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a cold large non-stick skillet or Dutch oven with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Cook chicken in the hot skillet about 15 minutes or till lightly browned, turning to brown evenly.
Add the... - 43.6465
Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
1 Brown chicken pieces in butter or margarine in a large skillet; warm brandy in a small saucepan; pour over chicken and flame; place in slow cooker.
2 Saute onions, garlic and mushrooms in pan drippings; remove to slow cooker with a slotted spoon.
3 Stir in... - 34.9807
Spanish Chicken And Mushrooms
1. In a large, flat skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken... - 47.3624
Coq Au Bourguignon
Skin and bone chicken.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
In a small bowl, cover bacon with boiling water and let stand 5 minutes.
Pour off liquid.
In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add onions and bacon; brown.
Remove onions and bacon.
Add... - 40.8784
Wok Coq Au Vin
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together broth, burgundy, cornstarch, parsley, cognac or brandy, marjoram, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bacon and stir-fry for 4 minutes or till crisp.
Remove... - 46.7311
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
Peel and cut up oranges over bowl to catch juice.
Cook onion and almonds in 2 tablespoons butter for 5 minutes.
Toss with chopped oranges and juice, bread cubes, raisins, and salt.
Season hens with salt and pepper.
Lightly stuff birds with bread... - 43.8864
Turkey Au Vin
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; wash; set aside.
Wash turkey inside and out.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Remove, discard excess fat.
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place heart and cut-up gizzard inside turkey; discard liver.
Bring skin of neck over back; fasten... - 40.8889
1. Using a large sharp meat cleaver knife, split doves in half lengthwise.
2. Season flour and sprinkle generously to coat the doves.
3. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter.
4. When it stops frothing, arrange the birds,... - 46.2611
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 105.374