- » Burgundy Burger
Burgundy Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy burger recipes.
Burgundy Beef Burger
In a large bowl, toss ground chuck, bread crumbs, egg, cooking wine, onions, salt, and pepper together with a fork till well mixed.
' Shape in 6 doughnut-shaped burgers, about 1 inch thick.
For burgundy sauce, cook 2 tablespoons green onions in 1/2 cup butter... - 41.8731
Burgundy Beef Burgers
In large bowl, toss first 7 ingredients with a fork till well mixed.
Shape in 6 doughnut-shaped burgers, about 1 inch thick.
For burgundy sauce, cook 2 tablespoons green onions in 1/2 cup butter till just tender; add 1/4 cup wine.
Brush burgers with the... - 40.8048
1) Slice the green onions thinly including an inch of the green tops.
2) Combine together half of the sliced green onions with beef, ¼ cup Burgundy, egg and hamburger seasoning. Mix properly.
3) Shape mixture into 4 patties, each with a thickness of... - 36.3459
How to make the famous Burgundy Burgers, a savory beef recipe! Try this Burgundy Burgers for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 32.1951
Burgundy Burgers With Roquefort
Mix together the ground chuck, parsley, and the green onion; season with salt and pepper.
Shape into 24 patties, making a depression in the center of each one.
Place in a shallow pan and pour wine over patties, pouring into the depressions.
Chill 2 hours or... - 31.1773
1. Combine ground beef, ice, onion, garlic salt and pepper in a large bowl. Shape into 8 oval steaks.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet; brown the beefburgers quickly on both sides. Lower heat; continue cooking about 5. minutes longer, or until burgers... - 31.0977
Classic Burgundy Beef Burgers
It's time for some Burgundy Beefburgers once more! Beef is the primary ingredient in Burgundy Beefburgers. Burgundy Beefburgers will not take more than 5 minutes to be prepared. The French Burgundy Beefburgers is a delight to serve and enjoy. Do try out this... - 30.8445
Burgundy Beef Burger
In large bowl, toss all ingredients with a fork until well mixed.
Shape in 8 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil over hot coals, turning once and brushing frequently with Burgundy Sauce, 13 to 15 minutes total cooking time or till of desired doneness.
Heat... - 30.3537
Heat the butter and garlic in the chafing dish, put in the burgers and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Remove to hot plates, discard the garlic and add remaining Burgundy to the pan.
Mix well with the pan juices, and when hot, pour over the burgers.
Fr - 25.6082