- » Burgundy Bread
Burgundy Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy bread recipes.
Burgundy And Apple Bread
Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt together.
In medium mixing bowl, combine applesauce, butter, egg and burgundy wine.
Add flour mixture and stir until blended.
Grease a 9-inch round glass deep pie dish.
Fill with batter.
Microwave at high (10)... - 39.0113
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, uncovered, until volume is reduced to half, about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 35.2229
You May Also Like!
Bread & Celery Stuffing
1. Saute celery leaves and onion in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan. Add water; heat to boiling.
2. Stir in bread stuffing; toss with fork just until moistened. - 19.5385
Bread & Butter Crust
1. Combine bread cubes, onion, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and egg in medium-size bowl.
2. Sprinkle melted butter or margarine over bread mixture; toss with fork until blended. - 24.4787
Bread Sauce With Walnuts
1. In a large frying pan, saute onion in butter or margarine until soft; stir in apricots, chicken broth or bouillon cube and water. Heat to boiling, crushing bouillon cube if used; remove from heat.
2. Add cubed bread and walnuts; toss until evenly moist. - 23.7925
Bread Stuffed Roasted Chicken
1. Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add livers; cover; simmer 15 minutes longer; cool.
2. Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth. Chop... - 30.2398
Beef Burgundy Hero
Cut loaf in half lengthwise; hollow out each half.
Butter insides; place under broiler to toast and set aside.
Fry bacon; saute steak in drippings.
Sprinkle flour over meat in pan; stir.
Add broth and Burgundy, stirring until thickened.
Add thyme, tomato... - 45.7241
1. Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute zucchini and onion until tender. Chop 2 of the canned tomatoes; add to zucchini mixture. Cool the entire mixture slightly.
2. Combine zucchini mixture, meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, salt, pepper,... - 33.4326
Burgundy Beef Balls
In 1 1/2 -quart (8-inch round) or 8 or 9-inch pie plate, combine all ingredients except gravy mix and water.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, leaving them in same dish.
Sprinkle meatballs with gravy mix.
Cook covered, 5 minutes.
Add water and Cook covered, 3... - 36.319
Best Beef Burgundy
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef into 3/4-inch pieces.
2. Place margarine and chopped onion in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in flour and beef. Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes,... - 34.5584
Burgundy Beef Burgers
In large bowl, toss first 7 ingredients with a fork till well mixed.
Shape in 6 doughnut-shaped burgers, about 1 inch thick.
For burgundy sauce, cook 2 tablespoons green onions in 1/2 cup butter till just tender; add 1/4 cup wine.
Brush burgers with the... - 40.8048
Burgundy Beef Burger
In a large bowl, toss ground chuck, bread crumbs, egg, cooking wine, onions, salt, and pepper together with a fork till well mixed.
' Shape in 6 doughnut-shaped burgers, about 1 inch thick.
For burgundy sauce, cook 2 tablespoons green onions in 1/2 cup butter... - 41.8731