- » Burgundy Beef Roast
Burgundy Beef Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burgundy beef roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burgundy beef roast recipes.
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.1439
Burgundy Beef Roast
Combine pepper, thyme, marjoram, cloves, and fennel seed.
Rub pepper mixture over all sides of roast.
Place roast in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 1 to 1 1/4 hours for rare 140Â°F (60Â°C), 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours for medium 160Â°F (71Â°C), or 1 1/2... - 42.2188
Red Burgundy Fruited Pot Roast
In Dutch oven, brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Add onion, carrot, wine, garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover; simmer for 2 hours.
Pour 1 1/2 cups hot water over fruit; let stand 1 hour.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Place fruit... - 40.1166
Burgundy Pot Roast
In 2-cup glass measure combine onion and 1/3 cup water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on high setting till tender, about 2 minutes; do not drain.
Stir in bouillon granules.
Add Burgundy, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Place meat in... - 38.0003
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is absolutely mouth-watering. This Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is such a good tenderizer. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 32.4171
You May Also Like!
Instant Burgundy Sauce
Stir all ingredients together over low heat until hot.
Add 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced leftover roast beef to sauce to make.
To make Beef Stroganoff, add the beef to sauce, plus 1/2 green pepper, sliced and sauteed, and 2 tablespoons or more sour... - 23.441
Place the beef in a large roasting pan or Dutch oven.
Combine the soup, water, burgundy, onion soup mix and mushrooms in a bowl and mix well.
Pour the soup mixture over the beef.
Bake at 350 degrees (325 degrees for a glass dish), covered, for 3 hours or... - 30.266
Rib Roast Barbecue
Place meat in plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over meat; close bag.
Marinate 6 to 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator; turn several times.
Drain meat; reserve marinade.
Pat excess moisture from meat with paper... - 40.7901
Heat oil in skillet.
Add meat and brown lightly.
Remove meat to 2 quart casserole.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Add all seasonings, burgundy and water.
Bring to boil; stir to loosen any meat particles.
Pour over meat and bake covered in 300° oven for 3... - 42.3888
Burgundy Beef Stew
Fry bacon in Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon and reserve.
Coat beef with flour; cook and stir beef in hot bacon fat until brown.
Drain excess fat from Dutch oven.
Add wine and just enough water to cover beef.
Stir in garlic, bay leaf,... - 44.1217
Burgundy Beef Balls
1. Take a ¼ cup hot water and 1 teaspoon instant beef granules and mix it with onion, salt, ground beef, egg and parsley. Mold the mixture in balls and position half of them over microwave-oven-safe roast rack set in 2-quart glass baking dish or... - 42.6051
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 44.4253
Tenderloin Supreme In Mushroom Sauce
1. Place tenderloin on rack in roasting pan. Insert roast meat thermometer in center of meat so that tip is slightly more than halfway through meat.
2. Roast, uncovered, at 425°F 45 to 60 minutes. The roast will be rare when meat thermometer... - 35.5126
1) Arrange a beef-roast to collect the pan drippings.
2) You may reserve the pan drippings from the roast made few days back.
3) To the roasting pan, put the 6 tablespoons of reserved drippings.
4) Add the flour, salt, and pepper to make... - 37.398
Thyme Chicken Stew
1. Melt butter or margarine in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; brush part on inside of chicken, then sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon thyme. Brown chicken lightly on all sides in remaining butter or margarine.
2. Turn chicken, breast side up; pour beef broth... - 27.3924