- » Burgundy
Burgundy food, which is quite famous for its rich flavor, belongs to the cuisine of France. The two main factors having an impact on Burgundy cuisine include:
Heavy red wines
Charollais beef cattle ... More »
This classic French dish is a simple to make, one-pot meal. Flavorful ingredients take this simple dish to new heights. Burgundy wine, thyme, onions and hours of marinade time infuse the meat with a lot of wine flavor. - 125.921
French Burgundy Beef Stew
An irresistible variation of the regular beef stew, this is wholesomely prepared with beef meat and burgundy wine. Chef Beryl Stokes makes this dish in a quick and easy recipe. You can just follow her and stir in this hot and exotic stew in your home kitchen. - 112.87
Beef Burgundy Part 2 - Cheese Biscuits
Once you are done with the beef and if you also like cheese here is an accompaniment just right for you go with the beef. Watch Stacey make parmesan cheese biscuits with wheat and a few other basic ingredients. Turns even great when accompanied with salad... - 108.019
Beef Burgundy Part 1 - Beef Burgundy
Calling all lovers of beef who equally love mushrooms as well to try out this not to miss flavorful dish. Watch Stacey Hawkins cook the beef along with mushrooms and vegetables in a few seasonings including red wine. Great when accompanied with cheese... - 107.794
Beef Burgundy Part 3 - Cheese Biscuits And Romaine Salad
With Beef Burgundy and Cheese Biscuits done and if you are also a lover of greens and salads, this dish should must not be left out. Watch an easy romaine mix salad which you can also make using greens of your choice and a simple dressing with Chef Stacey... - 105.261
Classic French Beef Burgundy
Looking for a simple recipe to make the traditional Beef Bourguignon? Then this video is just what you need. Watch and learn more! The dish is not difficult to cook and this video proves this. Just watch carefully and you will know how to cook the perfect... - 81.1559
Heary Beef Burgundy
1) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, milk, 1 teaspoon of salt, and garlic salt in it until well-blended.
2) Form the mixture into 12 balls.
3) In a kettle or Dutch oven, melt butter or margarine and stir in onions and... - 46.8645
1) Take the meat and cut it into 1 ½ to 2-inch sized cubes.
2) Take out the extra fat and bones from it.
3) Take some flour and roll the cubed meat pieces in it.
4) Take an enameled or black cast iron saucepan and melt the diced salt... - 46.7803
Chicken In Burgundy
1. Wash chicken and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add a little lemon juice to the chicken.
3. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the chicken and cover with slices of bacon.
5. In a bowl, mix cream... - 46.7493
Old Fashioned Beef Burgundy
Brown onions with bacon and butter in a Dutch oven; remove onions and bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add meat to pan and brown well on all sides.
If desired, pour brandy over beef and set aflame, tilting pan to keep flame going as long as... - 46.6379
Fruit Soup With Burgundy
1. Take a medium heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Empty can of cherries into the pan and stir in orange rind, cinnamon, salt and cornstarch until corn starch is well blended.
3. Place on a low flame and bring liquid to a boil, stirring constantly until the... - 46.2041
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.1439
Polish Ham En Croute With Burgundy
1. Place the ham in deep roasting pan and drench it in wine. Let it sit for a while.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
3. Place the ham in the hot oven and bake if for 2 1/2 hours, basting it frequently with the pan liquids.
4. When cooked... - 46.0142
Cut the meat into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) cubes and brown in thefat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Remove themeatfromthecookerandfry the bacon until it is well browned, then put it with the meat.
Drain off the excess fat, leaving just over 15 ml(1 tbsp) in the... - 46.0128
Beef burgundy is an aromatic beef stew made with burgundy wine. Cooked with cubed beef, along with vegetables and herbed with thyme and parsley, the beef burgundy is spiced with garlic. Finished with sliced almonds for a mild sweet and nutty taste, it goes... - 45.9818
Braised Short Ribs Burgundy
1. In a large casserole, bowl or baking pan, place the short ribs
2. Add the burgundy, red wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper, parsley, mustard and bay leaves.
3. Cover the casserole and marinate the meat for several hours or overnight.
4.... - 45.9502
Snails In Burgundy Wine Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) With a paring knife, cut 3-inch-round crouton from each slice of bread. Line in a single layer on cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 minutes.
3) Mince onion and garlic. Cube bacon.
4) Place the... - 45.9262
Burgundy Bacon Meatballs
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the bacon until half done and transparent before setting it to a side after draining the water out with the aid of paper towels.
3) Take a bowl and mix the other 9... - 45.8449
Burgundy Beef Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, saute the beef cubes in the oil quickly over high heat, in batches, until evenly browned. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain well and keep aside.
3) Lower the heat, ... - 45.7992
Burgundy Beef Steak
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 10 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter... - 45.7658
Burgundy Basted Duckling
With a fork, prick skin of duckling all over at approximately two-inch intervals.
Place metal rack or trivet in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Set duckling, breast side up, in pot.
Combine Burgundy, lemon juice, butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt,... - 45.4239
Burgundy Coq Au Vin
1. In a pan add water and simmer bacon for about 10 minutes.
2. Drain, rinse in cold water and dry.
3. Saute in a pan slowly until lightly browned and remove.
4. Brown chicken in bacon fat and season with salt and pepper.
5. Return bacon to pan and... - 45.4108
Slimming Beef Burgundy
This slimming beef burgundy is prepared with bonless beef chuck and mushrooms with red wine and bay leaf for flavor. Cooked along with fresh vegetables, it is finished by baking in the oven. - 45.3192
Bistro Beef Burgundy
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Cut the green onions in a way that only 2 inches of green remains at the top.
3. Chop carrots and parsnips in pieces of two inch length.
4. Take a 12 inch heavy skillet, put bacon in it and cook until... - 45.2553
Microwaved Beef Burgundy With Hot Rice
Cut steak into strips 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In 3-quart casserole combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, and butter.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add steak,... - 45.2136
Burgundy Beef And Peppers
1) In a microwavable dish, add in cooking oil and onions, Cover the dish and microwave for 3 minutes.
2) Now, add in the cubed steak. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes, while stirring every two minutes.
3) Next, add in the red wine, chilli powder,... - 44.7754
Bacon Burgundy Beef
Cook bacon in a 3-quart casserole at Power Select HIGH, 4 minutes; drain bacon reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Set both aside.
In same casserole, combine reserved drippings, onions, mushrooms, carrots and garlic; stir to coat.
Heat at Power Select HIGH, 4... - 44.6982
Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ham... - 44.5044
Burgundy Beef Balls
1. Combine instant minced onion and milk and let stand while preparing remaining ingredients.
2. Beat eggs lightly; add seasonings, crumbs, milk, and onion. Add beef and mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Shape meat into small balls.
4. Heat shortening in skillet... - 44.4965
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Cut out the meat into cubes of about 2-inches each. Dredge meat in flour which has been mixed with some salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and sauté the meat till it has... - 44.4637
1. In a frying pan, saute the bacon till crisp; remove ans set aside; brown the beef cubes in the bacon drippings and then add to an eight-cup baking dish
2. Pare the carrots and parsnip, dice one carrot and the thin end of the parsnip and saute along... - 44.4594
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 44.4253
Beef In Burgundy
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat the butter and oil.
3) Fry the onion until lightly browned.
4) Lift out the onion and drain well.
5) Saute the beef in the butter and oil until well browned all over.
6) Lift out and drain... - 44.4049
Burgundy Short Ribs With Chili Rice
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
In a large oven-proof skillet, heat oil.
Dredge meat in 3 tablespoons flour.
Brown well on all sides in hot oil.
Sprinkle any remaining flour over meat.
Add wine and salt.
Reserve 1 tablespoon chili-seasoning mix for the Chili... - 44.3168
Burgundy Beef Stew
Burgundy Beef Stew is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this non-vegetarian recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, garlic and wine is simply heavenly! - 44.312
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a shallow, baking pan.
2) In a small saucepan, add wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf. Let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame, and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes till the liquid... - 44.2561
Beef Burgundy is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare beef recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.2086
Beef Burgundy With Mushrooms
Beef Burgundy is a sumptuous and addictive beef dish. I served this for friends farewell part last week and I cant even begin to count the number of compliments I got! Follow this wonderful Beef Burgundy recipe to cook a wining dish for your guests. - 44.1879
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips For sauce, stir together water, burgundy, cornstarch, bouillori granules, catsup, and thyme.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil (Add more oil as necessary... - 44.1783
Beef Burgundy Hero
Cut loaf in half lengthwise; hollow out each half.
Butter insides; place under broiler to toast and set aside.
Fry bacon; saute steak in drippings.
Sprinkle flour over meat in pan; stir.
Add broth and Burgundy, stirring until thickened.
Add thyme, tomato... - 44.1646
Burgundy Recipes By Category