- » Burger Roll
Burger Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burger roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burger roll recipes.
Charcoal Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
1) In a large bowl, lightly mix together all ingredients except barbecue sauce with a fork until well-blended.
2) On a sheet of heavy foil, roll meat into a length of 12-inch and then cover firmly, sealing lengthwise with a drugstore fold.
3) Seal by... - 45.0694
Ham Burger Roll Ups
About 1 hour and 10 minutes before serving: In medium bowl, soak crumbs in milk a few minutes; combine with beef, minced onion, Worcestershire, seasoned salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread some of meat mixture on each ham slice; roll up,... - 39.8861
Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, onion, olives, garlic, eggs, salt, paprika and pepper in large bowl; mix lightly to blend.
2. Shape meat into a 12-inch-long roll on a sheet of heavy foil; wrap tightly and seal lengthwise with a drugstore fold.... - 34.3202
Charcoal Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
1. Combine all ingredients except barbecue sauce, in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork until well-blended.
2. Shape meat into a 12-inch-long roll on a sheet of heavy foil; wrap tightly and seal lengthwise with a drugstore fold. Fold one end over and over to... - 30.8451
You May Also Like!
Burgers Italiano On Hero Rolls
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium bowl, mix chuck, egg, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, onion and Parmesan.
Shape into 6 rectangular patties; broil 6 minutes; turn; broil 2 minutes.
Top each patty with 2... - 37.2526
All In A Roll Burgers
Brown ground beef.
Add onion; cook till tender but not brown.
Drain off excess fat.
Cut off one end of each roll; reserve.
With a fork, hollow out roll centers and pull apart enough bread to make 1 cup crumbs.
Mix crumbs with meat and next 7 ingredients.
Fill... - 46.441
Burger Buns Or Hotdog Rolls
1. In a saucepan, heat milk and water to lukewarm.
2. Stir in honey and yeast. Leave until bubbly.
3. Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
4. Pour in yeast liquid.
5. Mix with a wooden spoon, then with your hands, until dough sticks together.
6. Turn dough onto a... - 35.0316
Separate rolls into twelve individual rolls;brown rolls according to package directions.
Set aside, and keep warm.
Combine next 6 ingredienrs, mix well.
Shape mixture into twelve 3-inch patties.
Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 inches... - 37.8175
Combine all ingredients except oil.
Shape into 16 miniature hamburger patties.
Set patties on dish and refrigerate until grilling time.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil.
Cook hamburger patties to taste over high heat.
Burgers will... - 36.3009
If you would like to have a filling and delicious dinner then Beef Burgers is the one for you. This brilliant Beef Burgers recipe is sure to help you cook up a dish that you will want to have more and a more of in minutes! - 30.173
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 104.377
Bacon Burger Cheese Dawgs
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut hot dogs lengthwise to create pockets.
3. Insert a cheddar cheese strip into 4 hot dog pockets.
4. Pour some banana sauce into each pocket.
5. In the remaining 4 hot dogs, insert string cheese pieces, and pour... - 87.5765
This Cheese Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this Cheese Burger is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment... - 38.5263
Golden Sun Burger
Combine all the ingredients in the order listed and mix together well.
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Pack some of the mixture into a 1/4 c. (50 mL) measure, level it off and turn upsidedown over a greased cookie sheet.
With a sharp rap, and... - 38.0894