- » Burger Roll
Burger Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of burger roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for burger roll recipes.
Charcoal Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
1) In a large bowl, lightly mix together all ingredients except barbecue sauce with a fork until well-blended.
2) On a sheet of heavy foil, roll meat into a length of 12-inch and then cover firmly, sealing lengthwise with a drugstore fold.
3) Seal by... - 45.2935
Ham Burger Roll Ups
About 1 hour and 10 minutes before serving: In medium bowl, soak crumbs in milk a few minutes; combine with beef, minced onion, Worcestershire, seasoned salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread some of meat mixture on each ham slice; roll up,... - 40.6636
Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, onion, olives, garlic, eggs, salt, paprika and pepper in large bowl; mix lightly to blend.
2. Shape meat into a 12-inch-long roll on a sheet of heavy foil; wrap tightly and seal lengthwise with a drugstore fold.... - 35.6881
Charcoal Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
1. Combine all ingredients except barbecue sauce, in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork until well-blended.
2. Shape meat into a 12-inch-long roll on a sheet of heavy foil; wrap tightly and seal lengthwise with a drugstore fold. Fold one end over and over to... - 31.8999
You May Also Like!
Burgers Italiano On Hero Rolls
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium bowl, mix chuck, egg, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, onion and Parmesan.
Shape into 6 rectangular patties; broil 6 minutes; turn; broil 2 minutes.
Top each patty with 2... - 37.1872
Burger Buns Or Hotdog Rolls
1. In a saucepan, heat milk and water to lukewarm.
2. Stir in honey and yeast. Leave until bubbly.
3. Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
4. Pour in yeast liquid.
5. Mix with a wooden spoon, then with your hands, until dough sticks together.
6. Turn dough onto a... - 35.7324
All In A Roll Burgers
Brown ground beef.
Add onion; cook till tender but not brown.
Drain off excess fat.
Cut off one end of each roll; reserve.
With a fork, hollow out roll centers and pull apart enough bread to make 1 cup crumbs.
Mix crumbs with meat and next 7 ingredients.
Fill... - 45.556
Lamb Burgers With Mint And Feta Cheese
Add an exciting spin to your boring burgers with tantalizing Mediterranean flavors. Chef Hermann adds an exotic spin to lamb burger by introducing mint and feta cheese that evokes Grecian flavors. Perfect treat for a casual cookout or mid-evening snack. Just... - 88.7172
Combine all ingredients except oil.
Shape into 16 miniature hamburger patties.
Set patties on dish and refrigerate until grilling time.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil.
Cook hamburger patties to taste over high heat.
Burgers will... - 38.12
If you would like to have a filling and delicious dinner then Beef Burgers is the one for you. This brilliant Beef Burgers recipe is sure to help you cook up a dish that you will want to have more and a more of in minutes! - 31.9135
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 117.303
Bacon Burger Cheese Dawgs
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut hot dogs lengthwise to create pockets.
3. Insert a cheddar cheese strip into 4 hot dog pockets.
4. Pour some banana sauce into each pocket.
5. In the remaining 4 hot dogs, insert string cheese pieces, and pour... - 85.9986
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 102.749
Lamb Burger Special
Mix bacon, lamb, salt, pepper, marjoram and Worcestershire sauce together in medium bowl.
Form into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
To preheat browning dish, MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add meat patties, MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until... - 33.9511