- » Buns Loaf
Buns Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buns loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buns loaf recipes.
Chicken Stroganoff With Toasted Buns
1. Simmer chicken, covered, in 2 cups lightly salted boiling water in a large frying pan 40 minutes, or until tender. Remove chicken from bones; dice meat. Measure 1 cup of the broth and set aside.
2. Saute onion and celery in butter or margarine until soft... - 26.628
Orange Coconut Sticky Buns
Heat oven to 375 Â°F.
In ungreased 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pan, combine margarine, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Heat in oven until margarine is melted; remove from oven.
Spread coconut mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
Combine marmalade and... - 37.1311
Dark Raisin Filled Hot Cross Buns
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, melted butter, egg, and warm milk. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add salt, nutmeg, cloves, and yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4 Knead in orange peel, raisins, and enough remaining... - 41.8343
Thaw bread dough as directed on package.
Shape into round flat loaf to fit greased 9-inch round baking pan; let rise in warm place until doubled in volume (approximately 4 to 6 hours).
Bake in 350°F oven 30 to 35 minutes.
Slice loaf crosswise in half;... - 22.3872
Cheese Bread Or Buns
Cheese bread or cheese buns are cheese baked buns which are quite tasty and savory. Prepared with a batter of flour, grated cheese, eggs and sugar, the cheese bread is leavened with yeast and baked in the oven as a snacky bread. - 43.5749
In a small beater bowl dissolve the yeast with 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm water.
When dissolved, add the next 6 ingredients and beat 1 minute.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour and beat until mixture begins to climb the beaters.
Scrape the bowl... - 41.0677
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Thaw the dough and knead it according to the instructions on the pack
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, place the butter and heat it over medium heat till melted
4. Add the sugar, and the corn syrup the pan
5.... - 43.2288
Philadelphia Cinnamon Buns
1. Into a shallow bowl pour the lukewarm water, sprinkle the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar over it , let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes and stir well.
2. Set the bowl in a warm, draft-free place (an un-lighted oven) for about 5 minutes... - 47.0984
Sticky Bun Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Whisk eggs, 2 cups half and half, and vanilla in medium bowl to blend; set aside.
Stir pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon in small bowl to blend; set aside.
Butter bread on both sides.
Place 2 slices bread in bottom of 9x5x3 inch loaf... - 42.9516
Prepare pastry and roll out two thirds of the dough into a large circle 14 inches in diameter to fit into a round 9 x 2-inch pan.
Press dough evenly into bottom and sides and trim the edge.
Use an 8 X 3-inch-deep square pan or two 9 X 4-inch loaf pans if you... - 42.3482
Rich Bread Buns
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 35.5563
1) Preheat the oven to moderate temperature of almost 350°F.
2) Rub butter and lard into flour as for the piecrust.
3) Combine the sugar, baking powder, salt, raisins and currants.
4) Beat the eggs, add milk to them and stir into the... - 42.0294
Scottish Black Bun
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Combine the raisins, currants, almonds with the flour.
3) Add sugar, allspice, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper and baking powder with the cream of tartar.
4) add just enough milk to moisten the... - 44.9692
Hot Meat Loaf Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine the beef, monosodium glutamate and bread in bowl, then stir in the soup and mix well.
Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch thick oval patties and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Spread the cut surfaces of buns... - 30.6731
Sally Lunn is a filling and nutritious bun that can be served for breakfast. I served these buns at home with eggs and ham last week. My husband claimed that it was the best breakfast he has had! Try the Sally Lunn for yourself! - 39.3675
Meat Loaf Sandwiches With Spicy Sauce
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in bowl, combine meat, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
Mix in onion mixture.
... - 43.7876
Spiced Ham Loaf
The experience of this Spiced Ham Loaf recipe, will never let you go for another recipe again. If you have plenty of Pork on hand then Spiced Ham Loaf is the thing to make. A delicious Side Dish, the Spiced Ham Loaf completes your meal. Serve this Spiced Ham... - 41.1722
Ketchup Meat Loaf
Mix all the ingredients together very well, using your hands, then shape it into a loaf or put into a large loaf tin.
Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 60-75 minutes.
Serve hot with tomato or mushroom sauce, cold with salad, or in buns or pitta bread with... - 38.3585
Measure warm water into large warm bowl.
Sprinkle in Fleischmann's Yeast; stir until dissolved.
Add milk, Fleischmann's Margarine, sugar, salt and eggs.
Stir in 3 cups flour.
Beat until well-blended, about 1 minute.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make a... - 39.9
These Wiggs are a truly delicious way for you to celebrate your special occasion. Try this spicy sweet bread with currants and caraway seeds for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Wiggs is welcome. - 41.9215
Quick Nut Bread
Combine first 3 ingredients in bowl; mix well and reserve.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually beating well after each addition.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla and milk; mix until smooth.
Add dry ingredients, 1/4... - 40.6354
Whole Wheat Bread
In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, heat milk, uncovered, on full power 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles form around edge.
Add shortening, sugar and salt to milk.
Let cool until lukewarm.
In a small bowl place the 2 tablespoons lukewarm... - 41.1385
Bacon & Liver Open Sandwich
1. Saute bacon just until crisp in a large frying pan; drain on paper toweling, then crumble. Drain off all drippings, then measure 2 tablespoons and return to pan.
2. Halve chicken livers; snip out any veiny parts or skin with scissors. Shake livers with... - 26.0322
Rosemary And Raisin Bread
1. Saute rosemary in olive oil until very hot, but not browned. Remove from heat and reseive.
2. Place dough on lightly floured smooth surface. Make a hollow in the middle and pour in the rosemary and 2 tablespoons oil. (If you wish, the rosemary can be... - 27.0565
Pav Bhaaji At Home
This is the number one street food that is eaten in India. Any street vendor will have this. It is a combination of a vegetable curry with toasted paav bread. The curry is spicy and usually loaded with butter. - 0
Pizza Burger For Two
Pizza burger for two are flavored beef burgers cooked and served on hamburger buns or round loaf slices. Broiled with cheese, onion, olives, oragano and catsup for a pizza flavor, the pizza burgers can be served with a topping of cherry tomatoes and extra... - 37.5597
Russian Easter Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, eggs, shortening, raisins, candied fruit, almonds, lemon peel and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto... - 44.0886
Wisconsin Rye Bread
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm potato water.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Turn out onto lightly floured board and knead until smooth and elastic.
Cover dough on board and allow to rise until double in size.
Form into loaves or 32 buns.
Place in well-greased... - 33.4685
Recipe for the Maharashtrian popular street food Pav Bhaji. - 0
Malaysian Style Roti
Roti, the popular South-Asian flatbread can get versatile and interesting. Check out the video showing how to make Roti in Malaysian style with flavorful toppings made using simple ingredients and in easy style. Good for a surprise meal! - 99.1657
Portuguese Sweet Bread
Cook potato in boiling water until very soft (about 20 minutes).
Drain, reserving 3/4 cup cooking water; cool to 110°.
Mash or beat potato until smooth, measure 1/2 cup, and add milk and the 1 tablespoon butter.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in cooled... - 43.4458
Fresh Yeast Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F, 190°C, Gas Mark 5
2. In a large warm bowl, pour in the entire flour, sugar and salt and mix well. Then tip in the yeast after creaming it with a little sugar.
3. Gently fold in the butter and milk to make a... - 44.1519
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
1. Sieve the flour. Make a well in the centre.
2. Add the yeast, sugar and a little warm water.
3. Wait for at least 4 to 5 minutes or until bubbles come on top.
4. Add the butter and salt.
5. Make a soft dough by adding some more warm water.
6. Knead for 2... - 38.3232
Dark Caraway Bread
Measure water into a large bowl.
Add 2 tsp. sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over and let stand 10 minutes.
Stir in lukewarm milk, 2 tbsp. sugar, salt, caraway seeds, shortening, all-bran cereal and rye flour.
Beat with a wooden spoon... - 43.959
Brioche Roll Stuffed With Truffle
1. Peel the truffles is possible.
2. In a large pan, boil water and add the truffles
3. Boil the truffles for 15 minutes
4. Remove the truffles and set aside
5. In two separate bowls, tip the beaten eggs and the breadcrumbs.
6. Dip the truffles... - 40.1606
More Food Episode 2 Part 1 Bread
See our host Megan Everett-Skarsgård share the concept behind More Food! on our website www.lovefoodshare.com. This is Episode 2 part 1, we will show how to bake a basic rustic white bread and from this we will give a delicious recipe for a bread salad and a... - 42.0321
Hot Hero Sandwiches
1. Halve each French loaf horizontally while slicing and then slice them crosswise in thirds. Butter the slices of bread.
2. Take a bowl and combine shredded cheddar cheese, chopped salami, mayonnaise, onion, olives, and prepared mustard. Spoon the... - 36.4717
Homemade Delicious Ham And Cheese Panini
There's something so comforting about melted cheese, meat, and veggies. In this video, Betty shares her favorite ham and Panini recipe that is not only quick and easy, but also very sumptuous. It's so good that in no time your family would make it their hot... - 100.587
South African Street Food (bunny Chow)
Real South African street food. This video makes chicken bunny chow which is delicious form of curry chicken served on a hollow bread. Prepared with aromatic spices, this chicken dish is very delicious and the aromatic spices render a very beautiful flavor.... - 110.042
Beef Mushroom Pasties
Thaw dough until pliable.
Cook beef until well-browned; drain grease.
Add soup, mushrooms, onion and Worcestershire sauce to beef.
Cut loaf of bread dough crosswise, into 8 slices.
Using a little flour on board and rolling pin, pat and roll dough pieces out... - 38.7172
Portuguese Sweet Bread
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, bring the 2/3 cup water to a boil.
Stir in potato mix and immediately remove from heat.
Stir in the 2/3 cup sugar, dry milk, and butter.
Let cool to 110°F (butter need not melt completely).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, sprinkle yeast... - 42.4942
Hot Dogs San Francisco Style
A great and interesting variation to the classis hot dogs, try out this Hot Dogs San Francisco Style and just go ahead and impress your friends and family! - 36.8827
Chili Meat Roll
Mix all ingredients, except last 2, lightly but thoroughly.
Divide in half.
Flatten one half on waxed paper in a rectangle about 10 x 8 inches.
Lay 4 eggs in center lengthwise on meat.
Wrap meat around eggs, shaping in roll.
Repeat with second half of... - 46.4389
Pebble Top Oatmeal Bread
In a small bowl, combine yeast, the warm water, and 1 tablespoon of the molasses; let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
In a large bowl, combine butter, remaining molasses, salt, brown sugar, 2 cups of the oats, and boiling water; stir until butter... - 42.8718
Garlic Bread From The Scratch
When it comes to talking of that one dish that pleases just every palate, this is it. Garlic bread — the classic accompaniment is ideal for cocktail parties, casual get-togethers or anytime and goes well with any dish, be it chilli con carne, soups, salads... - 99.9774
Basic Richer Yeast Mixtures
1. Sieve the flour for the fermentation in a large bowl with the salt.
2. In a large pan, bring one gill of milk to the boil and then add ½ cup of cold milk to the pan.
3. Whisk in the yeast and the sugar to the warm liquid and whip up... - 42.1758
Blackened Salmon Sandwich
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, delivers another outstanding salmon recipe with a delicious blackened salmon sandwich. Simple, elegant and budget friendly. Perfect for those with champagne tastes, but on a beer budget! - 98.0406
Delicious Cuban Sandwich
The classic combo of pork, ham, cheese and mustard makes Cuban sandwich so very lip-smacking. In this recipe, Juan Montalvo trims down the excess fat in the rather conventional recipe by replacing Cuban bread with whole wheat roll and grills it to perfection... - 90.5704
Coconut Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Put the cornmeal in a bowl and sift in the flour and baking pow- der.
Blend in the salt and desic- cated coconut.
3 Cream the butter or mar- garine with the sugar until fluffy.
Blend in the flour mixture and... - 46.9535