- » Bunny Bread
Bunny Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bunny bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bunny bread recipes.
Divide the dough into 6 pieces.
Cut each piece of dough in half.
Roll out one half to a thin strand 10 inches long, and coil up loosely to form the body.
Divide the other half in two and roll out one piece to a thin strand 5 inches long.
Coil up loosely to... - 32.1304
These Bunny Curlicues are so cute ! Try this fruity frosted bread bunny for your next party meal and invite a lot of children. Tell me if the children liked these cute little Bunny Curlicues. - 42.4375
Cinnamon Bunny Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine milk with butter. Heat over low flame until butter melts completely. Remove from heat and put aside to bring the temperature down to lukewarm or 110° F.
3) Take a... - 44.9623
Holiday Sweet Dough
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt shortening.
Add to the dry mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs and grated lemon peel.
Beat at... - 38.6048
You May Also Like!
Cream the butter and all but 1 tablespoon of the sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and fold into the creamed mixture.
Stir in the milk.
Chill the dough for 1 hour or... - 36.1236
South African Street Food (bunny Chow)
Real South African street food. This video makes chicken bunny chow which is delicious form of curry chicken served on a hollow bread. Prepared with aromatic spices, this chicken dish is very delicious and the aromatic spices render a very beautiful flavor.... - 105.41
The Bunny The Bear Fried Ravioli
1. Pour vegetable oil into a medium sized pot until it reaches a depth of about 2 inches.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 350 degrees F.
3. While the oil is heating, place the milk and the bread crumbs, add all... - 0
1. In small saucepan, combine tomato sauce with cheese soup and mustard, mixing well. Over medium heat, bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
2. Serve over toast. Sprinkle with bacon. - 23.818
Turkey With Carrots And Peas
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes Turkey Braised with Carrots and Peas with Dietz and Watson ingredients. - 116.088