- » Bulgur With Pea
Bulgur With Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bulgur with pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bulgur with pea recipes.
Minted Bulgur With Peas
This Minted Bulgur With Peas can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 35.6719
Cracked Wheat (bulgur) With Green Peas
1. Mix all ingredients except frozen peas in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly; microwave on high (100%) 12 minutes.
2. Stir in peas. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until bulgur is tender and water is absorbed, 7 to 11 minutes longer. - 28.8907
Bulgur With Peas
1. Mix all ingredients except peas in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 12 minutes.
2. Add peas; stir to break apart. Cover tightly and microwave 7 to 12 minutes or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed; stir. - 28.2765
You May Also Like!
Bulgur With Fennel And Peas
If you like great ideas and cooking, Bulgur With Fennel And Peas is one you can try your hand at. Bulgur With Fennel And Peas is very easy to make. Happy Cooking! - 28.3373
Wheat Pilaf With Peas And Lemon
Melt the butter in a large, heavy frying pan.
Saute wheat and onion in the butter about 5 minutes.
Add salt (amount depends on saltiness of liquid used), liquid, and lemon peel; reduce heat, cover tightly, and simmer until the water is absorbed, about 15 to... - 29.0339
Place water in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 4 to 9 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in medium mixing bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
In 2-quart... - 50.304
In medium saucepan melt butter.
With scissors snip in onion; cook until soft.
Add bulgur, stir over medium heat about one minute.
Remove from heat; stir in broth; bring to boiling over high heat; cover, reduce heat; simmer until all liquid is absorbed, 15 to... - 35.2777
Cold Kasha Or Bulgur Salad
Cook buckwheat groats or cracked wheat in boiling salted water to cover until tender.
Place in bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except lettuce; mix well.
Serve on bed of lettuce.
Divide evenly. - 41.3096
Cook chick-peas according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Brown lamb in oil, turning to sear all sides.
Add garlic, onions, carrots, seasonings and water to cover.
Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer, covered, for approximately 1... - 42.107
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook the water and beef bouillon granules, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 6 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in bulgur wheat and let stand about 15 minutes or till liquid is absorbed.
Stir in peas, onion, soy sauce, lemon peel,... - 40.2149
Tuna Bulgur Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, bring broth and bulgur to a boil.
2) Cook, covered for 20 minutes over low heat until grain is soft and absorbs broth.
3) Take a small bowl and beat together vinegar, mustard, honey, oregano and pepper in it for the... - 47.6873
Bulgur With White Beans And Spinach
1 ln a large heatproof bowl, soak the bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until it has absorbed the water and is soft.
Stir in the spinach, beans, radishes, green onions, cucumbers, and red peppers.
2 In a small bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar,... - 34.531
Hearty Bulgur Pilaf
The Hearty Bulgur Pilaf is simply yummy. It will fit into any dinner spread and will be loved by all. Trust me, you really need to try the Hearty Bulgur Pilaf! - 45.7295