- » Bulgur Rice Pilaf
Bulgur Rice Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bulgur rice pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bulgur rice pilaf recipes.
Bulgur Pilaf With Currants And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pine nuts on a baking tray and toast them in the oven, stirring frequently until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. In a 3-quart casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the onion... - 43.9082
Wild Rice And Bulgur Pilaf
Wild Rice And Bulgur Pilaf has a great taste. Wild Rice And Bulgur Pilaf gets its taste from rice mixed with chicken broth garnished with pepper. Wild Rice And Bulgur Pilaf is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 41.7974
Bulgur Rice Pilaf
In a 1 1/2- or 2-quart saucepan combine water, bulgur, carrot, celery, onion, rice, bouillon granules, salt, celery seed, and pepper.
Bring to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till bulgur and rice are tender. - 37.4359
Rice Pilaf With Bulgur
Melt butter over medium-high heat in heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Reduce heat to medium, add rice and continue stirring until rice is golden but not browned, about 3 minutes.
Add boiling broth, bulgur, salt and pepper to... - 37.0297
1. In a large skillet cook bulgur, onion, and celery in margarine or butter over medium-low heat about 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender and bulgur is toasted. Add carrots, rice, mushrooms, bouillon granules, dill-weed, oregano, and pepper. Stir in... - 35.1034
In medium skillet, cook and stir onion and green pepper in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes. - 31.2934
Melt butter in casserole and saute bulgur briefly.
Add onion, which has been separately sauteed until soft.
Heat bouillon and add with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes.
Stir with fork and bake for 15... - 28.8425
Herbed Bulgur Pilaf
1. Saute rice, stirring constantly, in the peanut or vegetable oil until golden in a large skillet; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Stir onion and celery into drippings in pan; saute just until soft.
2. Stir in instant chicken broth or bouillon... - 28.6165