Simple Classic Salad
- » Bulgar Wheat Salad
Bulgar Wheat Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bulgar wheat salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bulgar wheat salad recipes.
Lentil And Bulgar Wheat Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 34.6981
You May Also Like!
Corn And Bulgur Salad With Cilantro And Lime
1. Place the bulgur in a medium-sized bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saute pan. Add the corn and 1/4 teaspoon salt and saute over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the onion and saute... - 28.869
Glazed Salmon With Green Bean And Bulgar Salad
1. Prepare the bulgur according to the instructions on the pack
2. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
3. Add the salmon fillets, to the hot oil and cook for three minutes of both sides till done.
4. Gently add the spring... - 43.22
Citrus Roasted Fennel And Bulgar Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the bulghar wheat in a large bowl, cover with the boiling water, then allow to stand for 30 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place the fennel in a large roasting tin, drizzle with the olive oil and some seasoning. Add the orange... - 38.3003
Roasted Aubergine With Bulgar And Zesty Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
2. Using the tip of a knife make a criss-cross pattern in the aubergine.
3. Let it sit in a roasting tin, brushing with 2 tablespoon olive oil, seasoning and roast for 30 minutes.
4. Into a pan add the... - 44.7472
1. Combine the bulgur and the boiling water in a medium-sized mixing bowl and let sit for about 15 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except the currants and the feta, and stir gently to combine.
3. Refrigerate... - 30.2099
Tabbouleh In Tomato Cups
To prepare tomato cups, remove stems.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Carefully loosen pulp from shell with spoon.
Scoop pulp and seeds out of tomatoes into medium bowl, leaving shells intact.
Invert tomatoes on paper-towel-lined plate; let drain 20... - 42.564
Herring And Cracked Wheat Salad
1. Soak the bulgar in warm water for 30 minutes; squeeze out the excess moisture and drain the bulgar on a clean cloth.
2. Mix the prepared bulgar in a bowl with the spring onions, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Cut... - 29.3524
Turkish Wheat Salad
1. In a bowl mix gomasio and bulgar wheat.
2. In a saucepan boil 300 ml water. Mix the gomasio and bulgar with boiling water. Allow it to stand for 20 minutes.
3. Chop dried apricots to make tiny slivers.
4. Combine seeds, parsley and apricots with the... - 50.2655
1) Wash the bulgar or cracked wheat in cold water. Drain
and keep aside.
2) On the chopping board, chop the tomatoes, cucumber, onions, parsley and mint very fine.
3) Transfer the chopped vegetables into a large serving bowl.
4) Add in... - 48.7382
Tabbouleh With Raisins, Pistachios And Cracked Pepper
1) In a bowl, soak the bulgar wheat in plenty of cold water for 30 minutes, drain well.
2) Combine the bulgar wheat, olive oil, pepper, red onion, herbs, raisins, spices and lemon juice, then stir to blend well together.
3) Cool the bulgar wheat and... - 41.8213