- » Bucatini
Enjoy our collection of bucatini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bucatini recipes.
Wegmans Roman-style Bucatini
This dish's Roman heritage is revealed with ingredients like pancetta, proscuitto and crushed red pepper. Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this unique pasta dish. It is a great weeknight meal, done in no time and a new sauce that the... - 130.787
Bucatini With Tomatoes And Seafood
1) In a large pot, saute the onion and garlic in the butter and oil over a low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the parsley and thyme, then stir in the tomatoes.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, cook, covered, over a medium heat for 15... - 46.2153
Bucatini, Amatrice Style
Cook pancetta in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat until crisp (about 5 minutes), stirring.
Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Add onion and pepper flakes to drippings in pan.
Cook, stirring, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Cut... - 45.1921
Bucatini Del Buongustaio
Bucatini is a long pasta, not unlike spaghetti.
This could be substituted if desired.
Peel and dice the aubergine.
Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion, garlic and aubergine for 5... - 44.9487
Spaghetti Bucatini With Chicken And Chickpeas
In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onions for 5 minutes.
Remove them with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the same saucepan evenly brown the chicken.
Set aside the chicken in its saucepan.
In another pan heat the olive oil, add the tomatoes... - 41.8872
Fusilli Bucatini With Baby Beef Liver
In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 of olive oil, and saute the onions, carrots, and celery for 6 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the mushrooms, saute for 1 minute.
Pour in the Marsala, simmer until evaporated.
Stir in the beef broth,... - 41.7992
1) In a pan, cook the bucatini in the salted boiling water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, saute the onion and chili in 1 tablespoon olive oil, until softened.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and simmer for about 7 minutes.
4) In a skillet, saute the... - 38.6594
Sformato Timbale Di Bucatini
Make a pastry with the flour, salt, butter, and egg.
Roll out two-thirds of the dough and line a 3-inch-deep mold or a deep pie plate.
Cut the eggplant into small cubes, saute them in 1 tablespoon of the oil until golden.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove... - 38.5629
Ligurian Pesto With Bucatini Potatoes And Green Beans
For sauce: Combine ingredients in food processor or blender, adding enough olive oil to make thick, smooth sauce.
Set mixture aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add beans and potato and saute 3 minutes.
Add bucatini and pesto sauce and... - 38.1627
Bucatini Alla Flamande
Cut the ham and tongue into small cubes and flake the chicken breast.
Chop the black truffles.
Set these ingredients aside.
In a food processor, turn the raw meat, carrot, onion, celery, parsley and egg whites into a fine paste.
Season to taste.
Add about... - 36.4626
Bucatini Ai Fagioli
Soak the dried beans and drain, then cook in fresh water for about 1 hour.
Heat the oil in another pan and add the ham or bacon cut into matchsticks and the finely chopped garlic and herbs.
Cook for 5 minutes, then add the drained beans and the chilli... - 34.8536
Bucatini With Red Lentil Sauce
Put the oil in a dish and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion and garlic, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and seasoning. Set aside.
Put the lentils in a pot and pour over the boiling water. Cover and cook for 12 minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce... - 32.8355
1. In a large heavy saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes, or until onion is soft. Stir in hot pepper flakes and cook 10 seconds. Add tomatoes and water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.... - 31.7696
Bucatini Con I Funghi
Heat the oil and add the finely chopped garlic.
Now add the mushrooms which have been wiped with a damp cloth and then finely sliced.
Add a little seasoning, then cover the pan and leave to cook for 5 minutes over a low heat, then remove and keep warm.
The... - 31.2052
Bucatini With Anchovy Sauce
Melt butter in frying pan.
Add garlic and anchovies.
Fry over very low heat, stirring frequently, until the anchovies have almost disintegrated.
Cook bucati in boiling water (no salt!).
Then pour the sauce over and sprinkle with grated cheese. - 28.0873
Bucatini With Sausage And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the sausage and cook over moderately high heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add the minced garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, until... - 27.4368
Bucatini O Spaghetti Alia Sorrentina
This is traditionally made with bucatini, but I prefer the finer, more slippery spaghetti.
Make the tomato sauce, but use the butter instead of olive oil.
While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta, carefully following the directions on the packet to avoid... - 25.2876
Bucatini & Black Beans
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to.6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (10 to 12 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well and keep warm.
2. Combine... - 25.0244
Bucatini Alla Matriciana
Heat the oil and gendy cook the bacon cut into thin matchsticks.
When the fat begins to become transparent add the chilli and tomato sauce.
Cook the pasta, following packet directions carefully to avoid over-cooking.
Drain, stir in the grated cheese and sauce... - 23.4011
Bucatini With Pancetta Pecorino And Pepper
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep skillet. Add the pancetta pieces and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until the meat is... - 23.1897