- » Bubble Tea
Bubble Tea Recipes
‘Bubble Tea’ as the name suggests, is a flavored and whipped tea drink from Taiwan. It is also known as ‘Foam Tea’, Pearl milk tea, Boba ice tea, Boba drink, etc. The Bubble Tea recipe is a ... More »
Boba : Bubble Tea (boba Tea) With Mangosteen And Green Tea
1. In a sauce pan, pour water, allow to boil, add boba, cook according to the package instructions.
2. In a bowl, place cooked boba, add sugar and mix.
3. In a blender jar, add all ingredients of the mangosteen tea and blend until... - 0
Taiwanese Bubble Tea - Jasmine Milk Tea With Boba
Taiwanese Bubble Tea is a flavorful and delicious drink that's very popular in Asia and North America. Using premium ingredients, I'm going to show you how you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price you pay at the stands. The taste difference... - 0
How To Make Bubble Tea Coffee (cafe Sua Da)
A tall glass of you coffee milkshake it just the thing you need to beat the tired you! But this video shows you how to make a gourmet version of the cold coffee with an addition of sago pearls. See the video for more! The audio half way through the video is... - 92.5671
How To Make Bubble Tea
Soft, Chewy Rainbow Tapioca "Bubbles/Pearls" ...so fun to sluuurp through a straw...what you choose to blend into a creamy concoction is up to you but if you wanna stink it up, why not try Durian...ya heard right! - 118.569
How To Make Tapioca / Bubble / Boba Milk Tea 波霸奶茶
Take a look at the easy and simple recipe of tapioca/ bubble/ boba milk tea. This recipe won't take much of your time. Just take out 10 minutes from your busy schedule and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 75.0034
Green Tea Pancakes
Health lovers will love this Green tea pancake. This is tasty, healthy and a wonderful substitute to the regular pancakes. Try it once to believe it. - 101.847
Raspberry Tea Cakes
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scrap ing down side of bowl frequently... - 33.8878
Raised English Tea Cakes
1. Bruise caraway seeds with 2 teaspoons sugar in a small bowl to blend flavors. Keep aside.
2. In a warmed bowl, stir yeast with remaining sugar, 3 tablespoons cream and 2 tablespoons flour. Leave in a warm place until bubbly.
3. Re-sift remaining flour with... - 43.1083
Green Tea Matcha Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, sift and combine flour, baking powder, salt, matcha powder and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
3. Pour in the milk, butter and cracked egg.
4. Mix the batter until smooth.
5. Heat a pan... - 99.0299
Halloween Frankenstein Matcha Green Tea Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
2. Line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift the cake flour, matcha green tea powder and baking powder together.
4. In a large bowl, cream the butter with a wire whisk.
5. Add 80g (2.8oz.)... - 99.0926
Tea Time And Miscellaneous
1) In a heavy saucepan,stir cheese until melted over minimum heat.
2) Now add the knob of butter, mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Toast the slices of bread, spread the cheese mixture over them and place under a fierce grill for a few seconds while the... - 35.5929
Green Tea Macaroon
Crisp and delicate shells filled with creamy filling. An overall delightful green tea experience (but versatile to many different flavors as well). - 0
Bubble Tea Recipes By Category