- » Brussels Sprout In Garlic Sauce
Brussels Sprout In Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brussels sprout in garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brussels sprout in garlic sauce recipes.
Dilled Brussels Sprouts In Cream Sauce
Cut the fresh brusseis sprouts in half.
In a small saucepan, bring a small amount of water to a boil.
Add the brusseis sprouts and cook, covered, about 10 to 12 minutes or until the brusseis sprouts are crisp-tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking... - 40.9358
Brussels Sprouts With Water Chestnuts, Garlic And Mushrooms
Put the butter in a dish and cook for 30 seconds. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Add the sprouts, mushrooms and water chestnuts, with 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the chestnut liquid. Cover and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, until hot through. Season with soy sauce. - 24.7475
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnut Sauce
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnut Sauce is an amazingly delicious baked recipe. The deadly combination of Brussels Sprouts and Chestnut Sauce will surely make your guests crazy for this one. - 41.3427
Fried Brussels Sprouts
Fried Brussels Sprouts is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 42.1963
Brussels Sprouts With Lemon Sauce
Trim stems of Brussels sprouts and remove any wilted outer leaves.
In a medium saucepan combine Brussels sprouts, the 3/4 cup chicken broth, the margarine, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 7 to 10 minutes or until Brussels... - 43.357
Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Trim off stems of Brussels sprouts, and remove any loose or discolored leaves.
Put into small amount boiling salted water, and cook, covered, about 8 minutes.
Heat butter or margarine and garlic together until bubbly; strain over sprouts, turning and... - 25.7063
Brussels Sprouts With Brazil Nut Sauce
Cook brussels sprouts using as little water as possible.
Grind Brazil nuts to a meal in electric blender.
Saute garlic in butter lightly, then stir in nuts and enough chicken stock for desired consistency.
Serve brussels sprouts topped with sauce. - 28.1964
Marinated Brussels Sprouts
1 Cut the hard stems off the Brussels sprouts.
2 Using a knfe, make an X in the stem end.
3 In a pan of boiling water, put the sprouts and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4 Drain well.
5 In a bowl, add the vinegar, oil, garlic,... - 37.8768
Curried Sevaiyan And Brussels Sprouts
If you are in a mood to try something new in your kitchen today, then this video will surely come to your aid. Chef Bhal Dave storms up a unique dish — curried vermicelli and brussels sprouts that makes for yummy indulgence. Don't believe? Try it and you... - 106.949
Stir Fried Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute onion and garlic until transparent.
Add cabbage or sprouts, increase heat, and stir constantly for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook and stir constantly another 3 to 4... - 41.9036
Marinated Brussels Sprouts Appetizers
Drain sprouts; toss with Tangy Marinade and onion.
Cover; chill 8 hours or overnight, stirring often.
Drain to serve.
Tangy Marinade: Combine 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar; 1/2 cup cooking oil; 1 small clove garlic, minced; 1 tablespoon sugar; 1 teaspoon salt; and... - 21.0122
Brussel Sprouts And Chestnuts
1. If using fresh chestnut then make a slit in the skin of each chestnut and soak in boiling water for 10 minutes. Remove shell and inner skin.
2. Place chestnuts in a sauce pan with Fond Blanc and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Cook the sprouts in boiling salted... - 35.276
Beef And Brussels Sprouts
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips For sauce, stir together sherry, water, soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 46.0898
Roasted Maple Salmon And Brussels Sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and keep it aside.
3. For sauce, in a bowl combine maple syrup, canola oil, garlic, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Whisk well. Reserve ½ cup of... - 115.979
Creamy Risotto With Brussel Sprouts And Cabbage
How would you like to cook a delicious cancer-fighting risotto? The ingredients used in this recipe are cancer fighting and hence, really healthy to use. Filled with the goodness of vegetables as well as spices. Watch the recipe and try it out. You will... - 127.295
Spicy Stir Fried Sprouts
1. Cook the sprouts in boiling salted water for 3 mins, then drain.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, then stir-fry the chilli, garlic and ginger for 1 min. Add the sprouts, cook for 2 mins, then drizzle with the soy sauce. Give everything a final toss before serving. - 30.2889
Sweet Sour Country Style Ribs
Rub a generous amount of pepper and flavored salt into the lean surfaces of the meat and place fat side up in a shallow, lightly oiled bake pan.
Roast at 375F (190C) for 30 minutes and turn: Brush with a mixture of the remaining ingredients and bake at 325F... - 31.8145
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
Broccoli With Parsley-pepper Sauce
Place bell pepper chunks and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
Place bell pepper and garlic, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne, black pepper, and parsley in a blender or food processor and... - 36.8024
Chicken Breast With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1. Blanch potatoes in boiling water for a minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Season chicken with salt.
3. For sauce, place a saucepan on medium flame, and pour olive oil in it.
4. Drop onion and sprinkle salt and pepper in the pan. Stir,... - 111.911
Roasted Root Vegetables With Walnut Pesto
Preheat oven to 4250.
To prepare vegetables, place first 6 ingredients in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Lightly coat vegetable mixture with cooking spray.
Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black... - 42.9463
Planked Lamb Chops
1.Start by preheating the oven to 550F degrees
2.Also remove bones from the meat
3.Now roll each chop by wrapping tail of chop around large eye of meat
4.Now place chops 3 inches below broiler heat
5.Make sure to brown chops on both... - 36.3867
Thaw brussels sprouts.
Cut in half.
Thinly bias-slice beef into bite-size strips.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) 5 minutes.
Add oil to browning dish, then swirl to coat dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100%... - 42.5184
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
1) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Add the water and bouillon granules and stir till dissolved
3) Then add in the Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, pepper and bring to a boil
4) Cover with a... - 44.673
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Cut the beef into cubes 1 X 1 inch and simmer in a wok with enough water to barely cover for 15 minutes.
Drain beef and brown it at medium temperature, using 1 tablespoon oil and 1 clove of garlic.
Add soy sauce, sugar, wine, and ginger.
Add the drained... - 32.0515
Sweet Sour Country Style Ribs
Rub a generous amount of pepper and flavor salt into the lean surfaces of the meat and place fat side up in a shallow, lightly oiled bake pan.
Roast at 375F for 30 minutes and turn.
Brush with a mixture of the remaining ingredients and bake at 325F for 2... - 31.1671
Stuffed Chicken Breasts A Lail
1) Deskin the chicken breasts and set them aside. Bone the breasts next and use three chicken breasts for this recipe.
2) Place a heavy plastic wrap on the chicken breasts and pound to tenderize them into a thin layer.
3) Prepare the hot coals... - 46.0919
Skewered Vegetables Teriyaki
Bring 2 inches of water to boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add Brussels sprouts, reduce heat and simmer covered for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain vegetables and immerse... - 37.8639
Salisbury Quick Strips
With wet fingers, shape the ground chuck into an oblong about 8x4 inches and 1 to 1 1/4 inches thick.
Wrap and freeze.
For dinner, set package in refrigerator in the morning to defrost.
Sprinkle one side of the block with sauce, garlic salt and cracked... - 33.2661
1) Mushroom stock : Stem the wild mushrooms and reserve the tops for the sauce.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the wild mushroom stems, sliced white mushrooms and chicken stock to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for 1 hour.
3) Strain the... - 44.1477
Chinese Baked Fish With Green Onions And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Make cuts in the fish, about 1 inch apart, through the flesh and down to the bone, from the gills' to the tail. Do this on both sides of the fish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, green onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.1057
Blanquette Of Turkey
1) Peel the onion and slice it thinly.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion gently over low heat till it is soft and transparent.
3) Add the flour, mix well and cook this roux for about 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the stock very... - 45.2179
Oven Roasted Sausages With Cherry Tomatoes
Sunday Roasted Sausages & Cherry Tomato Sauce:
A true one pot dish that is filled with flavor, easy to prep and you'll have loads of dipping sauce without any work at all! - 0
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet until onion is tender.
Add water and bouillon granules, stirring until bouillon is dissolved.
Add next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat to low, and cook 5 minutes.
Combine... - 35.0363
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Gravy
Here is a great recipe for Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberry Gravy that will enlighten your holidays. Take a look at this video for the exact recipe and try it out this season, you will be very happy with the results. It is a winner and is loved by... - 118.937
Pork Medallions With Autumn Hash
This recipe is so easy, quick, healthy (minus the bacon) and insanely delicious. My family went nuts over this.. seriously. I think it’s always fun to cook seasonally and this is the perfect autumn dinner in my opinion! - 100.876
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 90.6182
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 72.8585
Lasagne With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan, cover soaked and drained aduki beans with 2 pints fresh water and boil over a medium flame for 40 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserving the liquid.
2. On a vegetable board, finely mince onion and garlic and... - 45.8187
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719