- » Brussels Sprout Horseradish
Brussels Sprout Horseradish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brussels sprout horseradish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brussels sprout horseradish recipes.
Zesty Marinated Brussels Sprouts
Zesty Marinated Brussels Sprouts is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this sprouts dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this Zesty Marinated Brussels Sprouts recipe! - 27.0857
Brussels Sprouts With Turnips
Brussels sprouts with turnips is a recipe for the people who do not like turnips and Brussels sprouts. The manner in which this dish is prepared makes a Brussels sprouts and turnip hater like it and enjoy it. Try this combination of Brussels sprouts and... - 47.2962
Zesty Brussels Sprouts
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine Brussels sprouts, green onions, celery, carrots and water. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 8 minutes or until almost tender; stir once. Drain well.
3 Stir in butter or margarine.
4 Add... - 44.931
Cook's Choice Casserole
Prepare Brussels sprouts as directed on package.
Place in bottom of 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Top with luncheon meat, eggs and cheese.
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat until... - 37.9465
Boeuf A La Mode En Gelee
1) In a pan with the boiling salted water, cook the carrots and Brussels sprouts individually for 15 minutes, or until just tender, drain well and
2) In a medium bowl, mix the beef broth and water.
3) In a small saucepan, soak the gelatin in 1 cup of... - 46.9592
Beef, Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1) Cook the macaroni in the rapidly boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and rinse with the cold water then drain well.
2) Cook the Brussels sprouts as per to package directions, then drain if required.
3) In a large bowl, add the macaroni,... - 44.4938
Pot Roast Jardiniere
Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horseradish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a dutch oven.
Add tomato and stock to dutch oven.
Cook in a 325degree F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1 teaspoon... - 43.0763
Smoked Salmon Dip
Finely chop salmon.
In a small mixing bowl stir together salmon, cheese, milk, lemon juice, horseradish, and pepper.
Transfer to a 2-cup freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve, thaw the container of frozen dip for 24 hours in the... - 40.4533
Pot Roast Jardiniere
1. Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horse radish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a Dutch oven. Add tomato and stock to Dutch oven. Cover.
2. Cook in a 325°F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
3. Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1... - 30.3642
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
For Roast Beef:
1. Season meat with generous amount of salt and pepper on all sides. Pour oil and rub well.
2. Make holes on meat with knife and insert garlic in it.
3. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
4. Place a large pan on flame. Drop... - 0