- » Brussels Sprout Celery
Brussels Sprout Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brussels sprout celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brussels sprout celery recipes.
Brussels Sprouts In Celery Sauce
Brussels sprouts in celery sauce is a very good dish to serve with main course. These sprouts are healthy and very tasty. This dish is ready in few minutes and makes a very good meal. - 47.681
Brussels Sprout Celery Salad
1. Wash the Brussels sprouts well but remove the outer discolored outer leaves
2. With a sharp knife on a cutting board, thinly slice the sprouts
3. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients and toss them well with the Vinaigrette... - 30.174
You May Also Like!
Brussels Sprouts In Celery Sauce
Brussels sprouts in celery sauce is a creamy preparation of brussels sprouts with celery. Cooked with milk and seasoned to taste, this green and flavorful little dish is good as a side for any meal and tastes best with rice. - 37.9385
Celery Flavoured Brussels Sprouts
Prepare the sprouts and cook gently with a few sticks of celery chopped finely.
Add flakes of butter and celery salt and pepper before serving. - 10.739
Lemony Creamed Brussels Sprouts And Celery
In a heavy saucepan cook the celery in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until it begins to soften.
Stir in the celery seeds and the flour and cook the mixture, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add the milk in a stream, whisking, and... - 26.298
Brussels Sprouts And Celery
Cook celery in 3 tablespoons margarine for 2 minutes.
Blend in flour.
Add milk gradually and heat to boiling.
Add Brussels sprouts and salt.
Pour into greased baking dish; cover with bread crumbs, dot with remaining margarine, and bake at 400Â° for about 20... - 29.0761
Creamed Brussels Sprouts And Celery
1. In a saucepan, combine the sprouts, celery, water and salt.
2. Cover pan with its lid and place on a medium low flame.
3. Sinner the sprouts for 10 minutes until sprouts are almost tender but still crisp.
4. Stir in cream, pepper and slide in the... - 41.8862
Brussels Sprouts Amandine
Prepare and wash vegetables, and cut celery into 1 inch pieces.
Cook vegetables in little water until just tender with a little salt.
Drain and keep hot in serving dish.
Meanwhile make sauce with butter, flour and seasonings, mixing the evaporated milk with... - 31.1081
Creamy Brussels Sprouts Amandine
Cook vegetables until tender; drain.
Blend flour and seasoned salt into hot butter in a saucepan.
Heat until bubbly.
Stir in the dill weed and a mixture of broth and evaporated milk.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir bread cubes into sauce... - 34.6862
Brussels Sprouts En Casserole
Clean fresh Brussels sprouts and cook in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt until just tender, about 15 minutes.
Drain and save liquid.
Saute celery in 3 tablespoons butter for about 3 minutes.
Sprinkle flour, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper over... - 38.0587
Brussels Sprouts Veronique
1) Using a kitchen shears, trim Brussels sprouts. Then with a knife, cut each sprout in half.
2) In a large saucepan, boil salted water. Add the Brussels sprouts and celery and cook covered for 10 minutes till it becomes tender. Drain the water.
3) In... - 38.4313
Baked Brussels Sprouts
Baked Brussels sprouts is a perfect side dish recipe. Like all the Brussels sprout recipes this one is also very easy and simple to prepare. This baked Brussels are so yummy that everyone asks for more serving including the kids. - 49.0637