Italian Bread Spread
- » Bruschetta Spread
Bruschetta Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bruschetta spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bruschetta spread recipes.
1. Combine the spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, onions, basil, and garlic in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. If you're using French bread instead of rolls, slice the French bread into 48... - 30.2279
Bartlett Pear And Gorgonzola Bruschetta
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place baguette slices on a nonstick or un-greased baking sheet. Toast until lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. Spread each toast with a thin layer of Gorgonzola.
5. Slice pears a - 25.1961
Gorgonzola And Walnut Bruschetta
In small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; mix in the port wine and pepper, and stir until smooth.
Preheat grill on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook fatting.
Grill bread for about 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted on both sides,... - 29.4818
Wild Mushroom Bruschetta With Chevre
The wild mushroom bruschetta with chevre is an exotic and wonderfully flavored dish that can be served as a side or enjoyed as a snack. The wild mushrooms are cooked with shallots and garlic and herbed with parley. Served on crusty french bread with the... - 47.131
Tomato - Bruschetta
In a mood to prepare an appetizer? But don't know what to make? Don't worry, check out the video of the crispy and lip smacking Bruschetta. A great snack, which is prepared from tomatoes. - 77.5585
Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
Add feta cheese to tomato mixture.
Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on slices of French stick or rye bread.
Top each with the tomato mixture.
Bake at 350Â°F for 15... - 35.3749
Bruschetta Ricotta, Prosciutto & Peppers
1. Brush the bread slice with olive oil. In a heated skillet, sear for a couple of minutes. Drizzle olive oil on the other side of the slice. Flip when slightly charred from one side.
2. Spread ricotta cheese on one side of the slice. Season with salt,... - 87.0503
Chevre And Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
1) Broil red pepper, turning frequently for about 20 minutes or until blistered and charred.
2) In a bowl,place the peeled, seeded and chopped red peppers.
3) Now add cheese, oil, basil, and pepper to taste to the pepper and mix well, adding up... - 41.7287
Original Tomato Bruschetta
Juliana shows you how to make delicious tomato bruschetta from fresh vine tomatoes, basil, garlic, and the Mediterranean Diet staple, olive oil. This Italian recipe is simple and easy and fits in any Mediterranean Diet meal plan - 97.4832
Grilled Bagel And Three Pepper Bruschetta
1. Preheat grill.
2. Grill, peel and dice peppers in 1/2-inch cubes. Combine peppers, tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, vinegar, basil, and salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl.
3. Split bagels in half. Lightly brush oil on cut side of... - 38.2935
1) Preheat broiler to the desired temperature.
2) Cut the bread in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise on the diagonal into slices of 1-inch each.
3) On a baking sheet, place the slices of bread with the cut side up.
4) Broil under... - 41.7637
Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
This recipe is one my favorite "last-minute-no-brainer-go"-to appetizers.
It is one of the simplest recipes I know and it's SO delicious!!
By adding some fresh flavors to jarred roasted peppers, you get home made flavor with out the extra work. I make... - 33.2334
Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta
1. Make the pesto: Light a grill. In a food processor, mince the basil and garlic, then add the oil and process to a paste. Transfer to a bowl and fold in the grated cheese. Season the pesto with salt and pepper.
2. Prepare the bruschetta: Brush the bell... - 33.6152
Tomato And Swiss Chard Bruschetta
1. In a Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-low heat, add half of the chopped garlic and saute it, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
2. Stir in tomatoes with the other ingredients well, simmer the tomatoes,... - 41.2784
Mushroom And Ricotta Bruschetta
Serve an elegant appetizer and sets the mood in for the rest of the evening. For some class, serve these bruschettas and the crowd pleased. To make them watch this video and Chef Brian takes your through the demonstration! - 109.138
Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the pine nuts, tomatoes, mozzarella, salmon, and olive oil.
Season with pepper to taste.
Toast the bread slices under the broiler until lightly browned.
Remove toast from the broiler, and while it is still warm,... - 37.6487
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
Mix together the tomatoes, olive oil.
garlic, minced basil, salt, and pepper.
Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
Toast the bread until it's lightly browned.
Divide the tomato mixture among the slices,... - 35.1673
Bruschetta recipe is made of grilled bread with a generous spread of garlic, topped with tomatoes,virgin olive oil,salt,cheese and lots more.You can always have a meaty touch to it by adding ham or meat as the topping.Americans use mozzarella,basil &... - 30.9419
Fava Bean Purée And Bruschetta
1) clean all the Fava Beans out of their shells and set aside. Divide a medium sized shallot in four parts and cut the carrot in a half, rinse the parsley but do not chop it.
2) To make the fava bean puree, bring your Vegetable Stock to... - 93.7462
This strawberry bruschetta is the perfect sweet snack. The sugar is caramelized over the top of juicy strawberries which turns the strawberries almost into a fresh jam. - 25.0718
Flat Bread Bruschetta
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spread red peppers and olives evenly over each half of bread. Spread evenly with mozzarella.
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on a wire... - 23.2229
Bruschetta Pita Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 4000F
2. Prepare a large baking sheet and spread out the pita breads on them
3. Bake this for 6-8 minutes until slightly crisp
4. In a large bowl, place the vinaigrette, basil, tomatoes and garlic.
5. Mix well till... - 43.6773
Ratatouille Bruschetta With Feta
1. Toast both sides of bread on a barbecue grill or under broiler; brush one side lightly with olive oil. Spread with salsa; sprinkle with feta cheese and Kalamata olive slivers. Cut into halves, if desired. - 22.8553
When you are in the mood for Italian, simply try Bruschetta. A simple, quick recipe makes all difference to the classic Bruschetta and gives an ultra-delicious taste to it. - 25.2873
Garlic Herb Bruschetta
Slice bread into 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick diagonal slices; spread on baking sheets.
Stir together oil, garlic, marjoram, rosemary, hot pepper sauce and salt; brush over bread.
Toast in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve... - 29.5047
1. Grill ciabatta slices on each side for 2-3 minutes.
2. Brush with olive oil, spread with sun-dried tomato paste, then top with bocconcini slices and shredded basil leaves, or whole leaves. - 24.4935
Bruschetta With Basil
1. Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet; brush evenly with olive oil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; stir well. Spread over bread slices.
3. Cut 1... - 30.8451
1) In a bowl, place anchovies and oil in which they were prepared. Add minced garlic to this.
2) Use a fork to mash all together to a soft mixture.
3) Squeeze lemon juice, drizzle oil and combine thoroughly.
4) Take the bread slices to... - 35.7208
Tapenade And Goat Cheese Bruschetta
1. Cut focaccia into 16 to 20 equal pieces. Arrange in a single layer on a 14-by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Bake in a 375° oven until crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut red peppers into 1/4-inch strips.
4. Spread all the tapenade evenly over top of... - 30.9653
Bruschetta With Basil
Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet; brush bread slices evenly with olive oil.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; stir well.
Spread mixture evenly over... - 33.3434
Bruschetta With Peppers
Heat a griddle pan until hot and griddle all the peppers until the skin is charred all over.
Peel the skin from the peppers and roughly chop the flesh.
Add the rosemary and half the Parmesan shavings.
Season to taste and mix well with a little olive... - 43.7002
Gluten Free Chickpea Bruschetta
1. Slice cucumbers thick enough that they can hold some weight.
2. In a large bowl, add chickpeas and lemon juice. Mix well. Mash chickpeas with a potato masher or back of a spoon. They do not have to be fully mashed, just spreadable.
3. In another... - 92.9523
Dungeness Crab And Cheddar Bruschetta
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl add mayonnaise, parsley, dill weed, fresh chives, pepper, Tabasco sauce and lemon juice.
3) Gently add grated cheese till blended. Add more mayonnaise if desired.
4) Toast the bread lightly and spread... - 45.2233
Simple, fresh and highly-palatable, bruschetta makes for a delectable Italian appetizer that is a cinch to make. Prepared in less than an hours time, this lip-smacking entrée can be enjoyed any time of the year. Stream this video to know how to put together... - 119.472
Tofu Bruschetta - Myvirginkitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Spray another baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, orange zest, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon... - 0
Goat Cheese & Tomato Bruschetta
Cut off ends from loaf of bread; reserve for making bread crumbs another day.
Slice loaf diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
In small bowl, with fork, stir goat cheese, oregano, and pepper until blended.
In medium bowl, stir tomatoes with salt, 1 teaspoon... - 38.4114
Spicy Tomato Bruschetta
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut baguette diagonally into 24 slices; arrange on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of bread slices with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Bake until toasted and golden, about 6 minutes per side.
2. Combine 4 tablespoons olive oil,... - 28.6838
Bruschetta Appetizer Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 425ÂºF.
2) Cut out the crust from pouch.
3) Unroll on ungreased cookie sheet.
4) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
5) In a medium bowl add remaining ingredients except cheese. Mix together.
6) Spread evenly over... - 39.8985
North Beach Bruschetta
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine ricotta, carrot, currants, onion, mustard, and basil. Set aside.
2. Cut bread in half horizontally. Set halves crust side down; if needed, cut a thin slice from cut side of halves to make each piece about 1 inch (2.5 cm)... - 32.3397
New Year Crostini And Bruschetta
New Year revelers, begin the year with a bang with these amazing party appetizers over the New Year's eve. Virtually enjoy the chef's experience of kinetic races in Arcada along California's Northern Coast before she begins cooking. Get delighted with Toasty... - 116.512
Easy Cheesy Vegan Bruschetta
I had to make a video featuring my favorite snack: cheesy vegan bruschetta! The secret ingredient is Daiya Vegan Cheese, which you can find at Whole Foods or perhaps your local health food store. Daiya cheese is amazing – it’s the top vegan cheese I’d... - 114.227
Portobello Super Bruschetta
1. In a medium skillet cook onion and garlic in the 2 teaspoons hot olive oil till onion is tender. Add eggplant, salt, and red pepper. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or till eggplant is almost tender. Stir in beans and tomato. Remove from heat.
2. Clean... - 34.2204
For olive paste, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine olives, vinegar, garlic, capers, and the 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Cover and process or blend until a nearly smooth paste forms, stopping and scraping the sides as necessary.
For topping, in a... - 45.0009
Italian Tomato Tofu Bruschetta
Here's the Italian Bruschetta with a Vegan twist exclusively for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare this dish step by step that can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. This recipe is sure to impress all, do try it out. - 114.758
Manual's Corn Bruschetta
Chef Manjula's brings an Italian appetizer dish for Indian viewers. She makes bruschetta or bread with creamy corn topping with great simplicity and in almost no time. As this comes from your favorite chef, Corn Bruschetta will surely make you happy, for she... - 121.628
Quick And Easy Mozarella Bruschetta
1. In a small bowl, pour olive oil, and put garlic clove in it. Allow it to rest and the flavors be infused.
2. With a brush, apply the garlic infused olive oil on bread. Pop it oven and bake for a few minute. You can also put it under... - 92.7244
Italian Bread Loaf
1. Cut bread halves, crosswise diagonally, into 1” slices.
2. In a broiler pan, place the bread slices and toast the bread under the broiler until lightly browned.
3. In a bowl, mix together garlic and olive oil.
4. Brush the garlic... - 0
Cooking With Cathy 122 Seafood Extravaganza
In this episode of Cooking with Cathy, Cathy whips up some seafood recipes she learned on her trip to Italy. She creates a mussels and pasta dish alongside a whitefish and eggplant dish with another of her famous bruschettas. Check it out and let us know what... - 0
Smoky Eggplant Dip – Baingan Ki Chutney
This is a twist on the famous Indian dish known as baingan bharta. It shares similarities to the more widely known Middle Eastern baba ghanoush, where the eggplants are grilled whole over a flame and then mashed to a puree. The great thing about this recipe... - 34.2241
Halibut provencale is a wine cooked seafish recipe. Prepared with vegetables and mushrooms, the halibut provencale is herbed with parsley and bay leaf for a light and mild flavor. Cooked on low heat it is finished when the fish is done and can be served with... - 45.2019
Garlicky White Bean Puree With Broccoli Di Rape
1) Cut off coarse stems of broccoli di rape and discard.
2) Chop the remaining stems, leaves, and flower heads finely into 1/4-inch pieces.
2) Prepare white bean puree soaking the beans in cold water to cover by 2 inches for 8 hours to... - 45.305
Bruschetta Spread Recipes By Category