- » Bruschetta Mix
Bruschetta Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bruschetta mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bruschetta mix recipes.
Fire-roasted Tomato Basil Bruschetta & Pasta Ideas
Dan here demonstrates how to make a fire-roasted tomato basil bruschetta mixture and provides ideas for using the mixture to make an appetizer, light lunch or even an easy, quick and healthy main course. Excellent! - 95.1117
1. Combine the spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, onions, basil, and garlic in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. If you're using French bread instead of rolls, slice the French bread into 48... - 30.2279
Mushroom And Broccoli Bruschetta
Your mushrooms and broccoli would surely turn out to be awesome with this fantastic video. Watch this great way to make a delightful recipe with simple ingredients available right in your kitchen. The video is exciting to see and informative too. Amaze your... - 99.2346
Tomato - Bruschetta
In a mood to prepare an appetizer? But don't know what to make? Don't worry, check out the video of the crispy and lip smacking Bruschetta. A great snack, which is prepared from tomatoes. - 77.5585
Bruschetta Stuffed Chicken Part 1- Preparing The Chicken
Chicken lovers who like it stuffed, here is an amazing recipe for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins prepare the chicken to make the chicken stuffing as well as a tomato mixture. Lovely when stuffed and served with accompaniments. For that watch the following video. - 96.7596
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
Start by toasting the ciabatta, either under a grill, in the oven or in a toaster.
In a large mixing bowl mix the onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and chilli.
Now take the basil leaves, roll them up together, almost like a cigar, and slice.
Add these to... - 36.8026
White Bean Bruschetta
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious twist on a classic Italian favorite appetizer. - 112.201
Salmon Tartare On Bruschetta
Remove and discard any skin or bones from fish.
On clean cutting board, chop fish finely with sharp heavy knife.
Place fish in medium bowl with onion, tomato, avocado, dill and extra virgin olive oil; mix gently to combine.
Cover; refrigerate briefly... - 39.7935
Bruschetta With Tomatoes & Basil
Mix garlic and oil in a saucepan; warm on low heat to combine flavors.
Heat broiler or light grill fire.
Broil or grill bread until golden brown on both sides.
Place toast slices on large platter, then brush with flavored oil.
Mix tomatoes, basil, salt and... - 30.9482
Savory Sprouted Bruschetta On Cucumbers
Soothe your starved tummy with nutritious, easy, and delicious snacks. Blythe Metz shows how to whomp up lip-smacking snacks with cucumbers and bruschetta. Very simple to make and so sumptuous, you can't get over it. - 86.2615
Tomato And Basil Bruschetta By Tarla Dalal
Crostini, a classic combination of bread, olive oil and garlic which has been enjoyed for hundreds of years, is also called "bruschetta" around Rome. Although unique to Italy, similar toasts are eaten in Greece, France and in particular Spain. Good bruschetta... - 0
Gorgonzola And Walnut Bruschetta
In small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; mix in the port wine and pepper, and stir until smooth.
Preheat grill on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook fatting.
Grill bread for about 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted on both sides,... - 29.4818
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Under hot broiler pan place bread slices and toast each on each side.
3. Rub toasts with cracked garlic and drizzle with oil.
4. In a small bowl place the seeded tomatoes after chopping them.
5. Thinly... - 35.7856
Cut rolls lengthwise in half.
Cut each half crosswise into 2 pieces.
Toast cut sides.
Drain tomatoes thoroughly; chop tomatoes.
Combine tomatoes with remaining ingredients.
Spoon tomato mixture onto toasted rolls.
Broil, 5 inches from heat source, until... - 34.2642
Homemade Breakfast Bruschetta Recipe
Bruschetta is a fresh, simple and delicious Italian appetizer that can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed any time of the year. If you've got 15 minutes and are looking for a delicious appetizer to start off your favorite... - 0
Mushroom And Ricotta Bruschetta
Serve an elegant appetizer and sets the mood in for the rest of the evening. For some class, serve these bruschettas and the crowd pleased. To make them watch this video and Chef Brian takes your through the demonstration! - 109.138
Low-sodium Cheese Chicken
If you like chicken and are on a low sodium diet, here's the right recipe for you. Inspired by the chef's friends at Kraft Foods, the chicken can be either made on a skillet or inside an oven with rich flavors of cheese and other ingredients. Try this easy... - 113.608
Easy Egg Bruschetta
Are you among those cooks how are as excited as you were when you cooked for the first time? The chef in the video is also like you, excited to experiment with a dish for the first time. Watch the video to know how the dish comes out to be. - 104.909
Tomato Bruschetta Recipe By Luci Lock
Mercola.com founder, Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who demonstrates a quick and yummy recipe using locally grown ingredients to make a delicious tomato bruschetta served on crisp red bell pepper slices. - 102.962
Easy Shrimp Bruschetta
Do you crave for the fancy Italian snacks like me? if yes then this easy shrimp bruschetta is for you. It gets its merits due to its simple and flavorful combination of ingredients. Watch this video and the ease to make it won't keep you away from it for long. - 141.097
Hi everyone and welcome to the Giallo Zafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing an appetizer that is as delicious as it is quick to prepare: Bruschetta Caprese. Of course bruschetta is a starter that's eaten throughout Italy and that can be found all over... - 135.427
Red Pepper Bruschetta
Red Pepper Bruschetta is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Red Pepper Bruschetta recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.1888
Original Tomato Bruschetta
Juliana shows you how to make delicious tomato bruschetta from fresh vine tomatoes, basil, garlic, and the Mediterranean Diet staple, olive oil. This Italian recipe is simple and easy and fits in any Mediterranean Diet meal plan - 97.4832
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Grilled Bagel And Three Pepper Bruschetta
1. Preheat grill.
2. Grill, peel and dice peppers in 1/2-inch cubes. Combine peppers, tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, vinegar, basil, and salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl.
3. Split bagels in half. Lightly brush oil on cut side of... - 38.2935
1) Preheat broiler to the desired temperature.
2) Cut the bread in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise on the diagonal into slices of 1-inch each.
3) On a baking sheet, place the slices of bread with the cut side up.
4) Broil under... - 41.7637
Chevre And Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
1) Broil red pepper, turning frequently for about 20 minutes or until blistered and charred.
2) In a bowl,place the peeled, seeded and chopped red peppers.
3) Now add cheese, oil, basil, and pepper to taste to the pepper and mix well, adding up... - 41.7287
Bruschetta With White Bean Puree And Raw Mushrooms
In a saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the diced garlic and the rosemary and cook over a gentle heat until the garlic is soft but without colour.
Add the beans and stock, stir to combine, then cook for about 10 minutes.
If the mixture dries out... - 45.8111
Basic And Fresh Tomato Onions Bruschetta
Procedure for bruschetta Cut thick slices from bread loaf.
Toast them on a grill or barbecue.
Rub lightly with a cut clove of garlic to add a delicate flavour.
Procedure for topping Saute the gralic in olive oil and butter heated in a pan.
Now add onions and... - 38.789
Tomato And Basil Bruschetta
1. Combine oil and garlic. Brush bread slices liberally with oil mixture and place on an oiled baking tray. Rake for 10 minutes or until bread is golden. Set aside to cool.
2. Place tomatoes, basil or parsley and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to... - 28.7507
This quick and easy Italian favorite is topped with a savory blend of tomatoes, garlic, basil and capers. - 34.3078
New Year Crostini And Bruschetta
New Year revelers, begin the year with a bang with these amazing party appetizers over the New Year's eve. Virtually enjoy the chef's experience of kinetic races in Arcada along California's Northern Coast before she begins cooking. Get delighted with Toasty... - 116.512
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Blend savory herb with garlic soup mix and oil.
Brush onto bread, then sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 15 minutes.
Slice, and then serve. - 23.5236
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Blend savory herb with garlic soup mix and oil.
Brush onto bread, then sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 15 minutes.
Slice, then serve. - 27.4268
Bruschetta With Peppers
Heat a griddle pan until hot and griddle all the peppers until the skin is charred all over.
Peel the skin from the peppers and roughly chop the flesh.
Add the rosemary and half the Parmesan shavings.
Season to taste and mix well with a little olive... - 43.7002
Gluten Free Chickpea Bruschetta
1. Slice cucumbers thick enough that they can hold some weight.
2. In a large bowl, add chickpeas and lemon juice. Mix well. Mash chickpeas with a potato masher or back of a spoon. They do not have to be fully mashed, just spreadable.
3. In another... - 92.9523
Bruschetta recipe is made of grilled bread with a generous spread of garlic, topped with tomatoes,virgin olive oil,salt,cheese and lots more.You can always have a meaty touch to it by adding ham or meat as the topping.Americans use mozzarella,basil &... - 30.9419
Italian Tomato Bruschetta
Under broiler or in toaster oven, toast bread on both sides until brown.
Rub one side of hot toast with cut side of garlic.
While bread is toasting, heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until tender.
Add tomato,... - 33.1247
1. Pre heat an oven at 170 C (360 F).
2. Brush each slice with olive oil and place on a baking tray.
3. Toast/ broil in pre heated oven for 2 minutes.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from cheese) and mix well.
5. Place... - 38.2072
Mix together the tomatoes, olive oil.
garlic, minced basil, salt, and pepper.
Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
Toast the bread until it's lightly browned.
Divide the tomato mixture among the slices,... - 35.1673
To peel tomatoes, dip in boiling water for 1 minute, then immediately into cold water.
The peel will come off easily.
Mix the tomatoes with the olive oil and garlic and marinate for a few hours.
When ready to serve, remove the garlic and save for... - 34.3168
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Bruschetta
Love Italian food? Try this out of the world recipe of The Original Italian Bruschetta now. The blend of flavors in the recipe is just irresistible. Watch the video now and treat yourself to this Italian delicacy. - 87.2259
If you have italian bread in stock try Bruschetta for tonight. This is pretty cool recipe and I love preparing this just for its unique tang. The flavor of Italian bread together with the seasoning spices is heavenly. - 44.4769
Chef Billy Parisi shows how to make two different types of bruschetta, Tomato and Roasted Pepper Bruschetta Paired With Rosenblum Zinfadel. These are great as summer appetizer especially when paired with the particular wines. Make sure you stock your bar with... - 120.659
This bruschetta is a flavorful tomato bruschetta herbed with basil. Prepared with sliced baguette, broiled to a lovely golden color, it is topped with the tomato mix and makes an excellent brunch addition! - 37.0144
Barbecued Tofu Bruschetta
1. To make marinade place stock, soy sauce, sesame oil and chilli sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Cut tofu into 12 pieces, add to marinade, toss to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a... - 36.9896
Simple, fresh and highly-palatable, bruschetta makes for a delectable Italian appetizer that is a cinch to make. Prepared in less than an hours time, this lip-smacking entrée can be enjoyed any time of the year. Stream this video to know how to put together... - 119.472
Caponata On Bruschetta
1) To prepare caponata put eggplant slices on paper towels.
2) Rub salt and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Pat dry to ask excess moisture.
4) With a knife chop eggplant, onion, celery and bell pepper into approximately 1/2-inch pieces.
5) In a heavy... - 47.9556
Polenta Bruschetta With Tapenade
1.Brush the inside of a small roasting tin or traybake tin with a little oil. Bring the stock; to the boil in a saucepan, then reduce to a simmer. Stirring continuously, pour in the polenta in a steady stream, then cook for 5-8 mins until thickened. Stir in... - 33.5806
Truffled Parsnip & Parmesan Bruschetta
1. Heat a griddle pan and toast the bread for about 2 mins on each side until golden and marked. Rub the cut side of the garlic clove over each piece.
2 . Heat the butter in a large frying pan. Add the parsnips, season with sea salt and freshly ground black... - 30.0764
Bruschetta Appetizer Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 425ÂºF.
2) Cut out the crust from pouch.
3) Unroll on ungreased cookie sheet.
4) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
5) In a medium bowl add remaining ingredients except cheese. Mix together.
6) Spread evenly over... - 39.8985
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Rub both sides of each bread slice with cut side of garlic.
3. Brush or drizzle olive oil on both sides of bread slices.
4. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet.
5. Toast in preheated oven for 10... - 46.0385
Herbed Seafood Bruschetta
1. In a mixing bowl stir together the 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, snipped chives, basil, mint, and garlic. Add crabmeat, shrimp, plum tomatoes, and onion; toss to coat.
2. Cut the bread into 48 thin slices. Brush 1 side of each slice with some of the... - 33.9184
Bruschetta Pita Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 4000F
2. Prepare a large baking sheet and spread out the pita breads on them
3. Bake this for 6-8 minutes until slightly crisp
4. In a large bowl, place the vinaigrette, basil, tomatoes and garlic.
5. Mix well till... - 43.6773
This is a quick, easy and popular dish to prepare. You can whip it up very fast with ingredients that you can easily find at home. The blend of ingredients gives it a great taste and makes your guests come back for more. - 36.7295
Rustic Style Bruschetta
Looking for an idea to make a starter that is something like canapés? Here is a dish that can be made ahead of time and all with some bread and common flavorings for your guests. Impressive food made in easy steps. - 111.991
Bruschetta Tilapia- Healthy, Fresh And Easy
In the mood for something fresh and light? Monique creates this simple fish and cheese based casserole that will fill you up. It has none of the calories and is rich in Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids. For viewers, Monique teaches how to minimize the smell... - 113.357
Easy Cheesy Vegan Bruschetta
I had to make a video featuring my favorite snack: cheesy vegan bruschetta! The secret ingredient is Daiya Vegan Cheese, which you can find at Whole Foods or perhaps your local health food store. Daiya cheese is amazing – it’s the top vegan cheese I’d... - 114.227
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
1. Prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic. Let stand 15 minutes. Use your hand to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Coat with about 1 tablespoon of garlic oil and let stand 10 minutes.
2.... - 33.3906
Bruschetta With Tomato Topping
Do you need a recipe to make an easy and delicious appetizer for a party or get-together? Here is a video that shows a simple recipe for Bruschetta with Tomato Topping . The chef here hardly takes any time to prepare and it is absolutely flavorful dish. There... - 108.052
Manual's Corn Bruschetta
Chef Manjula's brings an Italian appetizer dish for Indian viewers. She makes bruschetta or bread with creamy corn topping with great simplicity and in almost no time. As this comes from your favorite chef, Corn Bruschetta will surely make you happy, for she... - 121.628
Fresh Tomato Bruschetta With Pesto Lime Marinade
Rhea helps Colin prepare a fabulous Pesto Garlic marinade for fresh tomatoes. Use local organically grown heirloom tomatoes in season for gorgeous flavour and intensity. Great on crustini or fresh bread, toss over hot buttered pasta for an amazing fresh pasta... - 97.7381
FAST, DELICIOUS, & NUTRITIOUS THIS LITTLE APPETIZER IS A PERFECT YEAR ROUND TREAT. IT'S LIKE A FIRECRACKER IN YOUR MOUTH WITH ZESTY CILANTRO, JUICY TOMATO, AND JALAPENO FOR A KICK! - 90.1126
This is an easy and elegant no mess meal that can be made ahead and frozen. - 96.5643
Tomato Basil Bruschetta With Prosciuitto Di Parma
1. Wash tomatoes in cold running water, and dice it as shown in the video.
2. Slice prosciutto into thin strips.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, and add garlic paste to it.
4. With a brush apply butter on each baguette slice. Toast them... - 109.931
Tomato And Basil Bruschetta
1. Combine oil and garlic. Brush bread slices liberally with oil mixture and place on an oiled baking tray. Bake at 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6 for 10 minutes or until bread is golden. Set aside to cool.
2. Place tomatoes, basil or parsley and black pepper to taste... - 26.7264
1. Cut tomato into fairly big chunks.
2. In roasting pot, put tomato chunks, sprinkle salt, pepper and a pinch of oregano.
3. Drizzle olive oil and mix it well.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
5. Pop the roasting pot in oven, and roast... - 110.181
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until... - 106.197
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
Sometimes, finding the perfect appetizer can be a bit of a challenge. This Hot and Cheesy Bruschetta couldn't be simpler. - 0
Bruschetta Style Pizza
Bruschetta Style Pizza is a nice way to have raw vegetables with all their goodness. This can be a part of a semi raw food diet. This pizza surely is the quickest and the healthiest that you would have ever made or eaten. Watch the video for the recipe... - 115.811
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
Fava Bean Purée And Bruschetta
1) clean all the Fava Beans out of their shells and set aside. Divide a medium sized shallot in four parts and cut the carrot in a half, rinse the parsley but do not chop it.
2) To make the fava bean puree, bring your Vegetable Stock to... - 93.7462
Italian Bread Loaf
1. Cut bread halves, crosswise diagonally, into 1” slices.
2. In a broiler pan, place the bread slices and toast the bread under the broiler until lightly browned.
3. In a bowl, mix together garlic and olive oil.
4. Brush the garlic... - 0
Having romantic dinners at home is so lovely but to plan a menu is so intimidating. To ease the pressure of such occasions here is a recipe for Lasagna duo which will take care of half of your menu. It is easy to cook and does the job of feeding two souls in... - 111.532
1)In yoghurt stir grated zucchini or cucumber.
2)Into it mix some salt and pepper and a little oregano or dill.
SERVING ... - 29.7631
Mussels & Clams In Spicy White Wine Herb Broth
1. Chop garlic, parsley, oregano and anchovy fillets together.
2. Heat some oil in a skillet and saute chopped ingredients. Stir for a while.
3. Add mussels and clams into the skillet.
4. Pour in white wine.
5. Sprinkle red pepper... - 112.704
Cfjc Midday - Zucchini !
1. In a large bowl, combine prima vera spice blend, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and tomato. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle fresh basil on top.
3. Serve bruschetta on top of zucchini slices or raw zucchini noodles.
If desired you may sprinkle... - 0
Garlicky White Bean Puree With Broccoli Di Rape
1) Cut off coarse stems of broccoli di rape and discard.
2) Chop the remaining stems, leaves, and flower heads finely into 1/4-inch pieces.
2) Prepare white bean puree soaking the beans in cold water to cover by 2 inches for 8 hours to... - 45.305
Marinated Tomato Topping
1) In a bowl mix all the ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.
2) Arrange bruschetta or crostini and add a heaped teaspoon of marinated tomatoes on top of each.
3) Serve warm. - 29.296
Tony Caputo's Roasted Pepper Salad
If salads just make you drool, here is one more salad recipe fro you which will drive you crazy. Its the roasted bell pepper and tomato salad recipe which makes an excellent appetizer and can be munched during snack time as well. Watch the video to see how it... - 102.495
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
FOR THE RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE WITH CREAM CHEESE
2. For the Raspberry Chipotle sauce with cream cheese, take the cream cheese and place on a plate.
3. Drizzle the roasted raspberry... - 89.836
Cooking With Cathy 122 Seafood Extravaganza
In this episode of Cooking with Cathy, Cathy whips up some seafood recipes she learned on her trip to Italy. She creates a mussels and pasta dish alongside a whitefish and eggplant dish with another of her famous bruschettas. Check it out and let us know what... - 0
Great recipe to make ahead and freeze or use as an appetizer. - 104.574
Smoky Eggplant Dip – Baingan Ki Chutney
This is a twist on the famous Indian dish known as baingan bharta. It shares similarities to the more widely known Middle Eastern baba ghanoush, where the eggplants are grilled whole over a flame and then mashed to a puree. The great thing about this recipe... - 34.2241
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059