- » Bruschetta
Bruschetta, a Central Italian grilled bread with garlic rubbing and extra virgin olive oil, is a delectable snack or starter item. The basic Bruschetta recipe consists of brustolina grilled bread rubbed with garlic ... More »
Easy Shrimp Bruschetta
Do you crave for the fancy Italian snacks like me? if yes then this easy shrimp bruschetta is for you. It gets its merits due to its simple and flavorful combination of ingredients. Watch this video and the ease to make it won't keep you away from it for long. - 141.097
Hi everyone and welcome to the Giallo Zafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing an appetizer that is as delicious as it is quick to prepare: Bruschetta Caprese. Of course bruschetta is a starter that's eaten throughout Italy and that can be found all over... - 135.427
Classic Italian Bruschetta
Fond of Italian food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Italian Bruschetta step by step in this video. We bet your family will love this Italian delicacy. Watch it now. - 125.202
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole - Traditional Bruschetta Bread
If you are planning for a yummy appetizer or snack, these burschettas are going to be perfect for this purpose. Chef and cookbook author, Rosalie assembles two verities of bruschettas, one in traditional style and other in contemporary style. Bake them up in... - 122.224
Manual's Corn Bruschetta
Chef Manjula's brings an Italian appetizer dish for Indian viewers. She makes bruschetta or bread with creamy corn topping with great simplicity and in almost no time. As this comes from your favorite chef, Corn Bruschetta will surely make you happy, for she... - 121.628
Chef Billy Parisi shows how to make two different types of bruschetta, Tomato and Roasted Pepper Bruschetta Paired With Rosenblum Zinfadel. These are great as summer appetizer especially when paired with the particular wines. Make sure you stock your bar with... - 120.659
Simple, fresh and highly-palatable, bruschetta makes for a delectable Italian appetizer that is a cinch to make. Prepared in less than an hours time, this lip-smacking entrée can be enjoyed any time of the year. Stream this video to know how to put together... - 119.472
Cheesy Steak Bruschetta
So, you have guests today at 4 and you don’t know what to cook and there is also nothing much to cook…what will you do? Well, make cheesy steak bruschetta. The recipe is very simple and delicious bruschetta will be made in less than 30 minutes. Seasoned... - 118.94
New Year Crostini And Bruschetta
New Year revelers, begin the year with a bang with these amazing party appetizers over the New Year's eve. Virtually enjoy the chef's experience of kinetic races in Arcada along California's Northern Coast before she begins cooking. Get delighted with Toasty... - 116.512
Italian Tomato Tofu Bruschetta
Here's the Italian Bruschetta with a Vegan twist exclusively for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare this dish step by step that can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. This recipe is sure to impress all, do try it out. - 114.758
Easy Cheesy Vegan Bruschetta
I had to make a video featuring my favorite snack: cheesy vegan bruschetta! The secret ingredient is Daiya Vegan Cheese, which you can find at Whole Foods or perhaps your local health food store. Daiya cheese is amazing – it’s the top vegan cheese I’d... - 114.227
Low-sodium Cheese Chicken
If you like chicken and are on a low sodium diet, here's the right recipe for you. Inspired by the chef's friends at Kraft Foods, the chicken can be either made on a skillet or inside an oven with rich flavors of cheese and other ingredients. Try this easy... - 113.608
Home made paneer is much better than store bought paneer. Use your home made paneer for making Paneer Bruschetta. A simple and tasty variation of Bruschetta. Paneer Bruschetta is delicious too. - 113.501
Eggplant And Peppers Bruschetta
Who doesn't know how to make a bruschetta, right? But, have you tried putting together Eggplant and Peppers on French bread? This makes a pretty and delicious bite. Watch this video and give this recipe a try. These are ideal for a patio summer party and are... - 113.495
Bruschetta Tilapia- Healthy, Fresh And Easy
In the mood for something fresh and light? Monique creates this simple fish and cheese based casserole that will fill you up. It has none of the calories and is rich in Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids. For viewers, Monique teaches how to minimize the smell... - 113.357
White Bean Bruschetta
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious twist on a classic Italian favorite appetizer. - 112.201
Bengali Mama Ep. 2 The Best Of Bruschetta
A quick and easy recipe composed of juicy tomatoes, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar all tossed and put atop grilled French bread. A sure crowd pleaser, and super fast to whip up. - 112.193
Rustic Style Bruschetta
Looking for an idea to make a starter that is something like canapés? Here is a dish that can be made ahead of time and all with some bread and common flavorings for your guests. Impressive food made in easy steps. - 111.991
If you like chicken juicy and spicy particularly with tomatoes and a great side, this is the recipe you cannot afford to miss. Check out Chef Stacy making the bruschetta using tomatoes and flavorings and baking it spreaded on the chicken and then roasting... - 111.58
Mushroom And Ricotta Bruschetta
Serve an elegant appetizer and sets the mood in for the rest of the evening. For some class, serve these bruschettas and the crowd pleased. To make them watch this video and Chef Brian takes your through the demonstration! - 109.138
Bruschetta With Tomato Topping
Do you need a recipe to make an easy and delicious appetizer for a party or get-together? Here is a video that shows a simple recipe for Bruschetta with Tomato Topping . The chef here hardly takes any time to prepare and it is absolutely flavorful dish. There... - 108.052
Breaded Chicken Bruschetta
This is not your classic Italian crusty bread, olive oil drizzled bruschetta. This is also not something you want to serve as an appetizer. But this bruschetta does take only 15 minutes to put together, is simple, fresh and fancy and perfect for an Italian... - 105.015
Easy Egg Bruschetta
Are you among those cooks how are as excited as you were when you cooked for the first time? The chef in the video is also like you, excited to experiment with a dish for the first time. Watch the video to know how the dish comes out to be. - 104.909
Savory Peach And Mozzarella Fresca Bruschetta On Walnut Bread
This bruschetta looks so beautiful, you can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it. Its an unbelievably delicious bite, like summer on a toast! You don’t have to turn on the oven to make this “gourmet” style bruschetta of toasted walnut bread,... - 104.136
Tomato Bruschetta Recipe By Luci Lock
Mercola.com founder, Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who demonstrates a quick and yummy recipe using locally grown ingredients to make a delicious tomato bruschetta served on crisp red bell pepper slices. - 102.962
If Italian delights are your favorite but you have refrained from trying it at home, then now is the time. There can be no better opportunity than to start with easy to make and delicious bruschetta. Made with organic tomatoes and fresh cheese, it can be... - 102.715
Mushroom And Broccoli Bruschetta
Your mushrooms and broccoli would surely turn out to be awesome with this fantastic video. Watch this great way to make a delightful recipe with simple ingredients available right in your kitchen. The video is exciting to see and informative too. Amaze your... - 99.2346
Bruschetta With Gorgonzola Cheese
A quick 10 mins appetizer as you enjoy it with the herbs used in the recipe. The chef has shared some useful tips to make it appetizing. - 98.7139
Classic Ratatouille Bruschetta
One of the mainstay of Southern French cooking, ratatouille is a fairly easy-to-cook-dish. Chef Keith Snow whomps up this classic French dish using local, seasonal ingredients that add to amp up the taste and flavor of this toothsome dish. A tasty way to... - 98.5958
Chicken Liver Bruschetta
If you are roasting a whole chicken, don't throw away the chicken liver that comes out from the cavity! Use it to make a delicious high protein snack. This chicken liver bruschetta recipe is what you should be pulling out when you are looking for a good hors... - 98.2783
Original Tomato Bruschetta
Juliana shows you how to make delicious tomato bruschetta from fresh vine tomatoes, basil, garlic, and the Mediterranean Diet staple, olive oil. This Italian recipe is simple and easy and fits in any Mediterranean Diet meal plan - 97.4832
Bruschetta Stuffed Chicken Part 1- Preparing The Chicken
Chicken lovers who like it stuffed, here is an amazing recipe for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins prepare the chicken to make the chicken stuffing as well as a tomato mixture. Lovely when stuffed and served with accompaniments. For that watch the following video. - 96.7596
Fire-roasted Tomato Basil Bruschetta & Pasta Ideas
Dan here demonstrates how to make a fire-roasted tomato basil bruschetta mixture and provides ideas for using the mixture to make an appetizer, light lunch or even an easy, quick and healthy main course. Excellent! - 95.1117
Peach Brulee Burrata Bruschetta
This bruschetta looks so beautiful, you can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it. Its an unbelievably delicious bite, like summer on a toast! This “gourmet” style bruschetta of toasted country bread, topped with soft and creamy burrata cheese and... - 93.9136
Gluten Free Chickpea Bruschetta
1. Slice cucumbers thick enough that they can hold some weight.
2. In a large bowl, add chickpeas and lemon juice. Mix well. Mash chickpeas with a potato masher or back of a spoon. They do not have to be fully mashed, just spreadable.
3. In another... - 92.9523
Burrata Cheese Topped Brochette With Black Mission Figs
A beautiful elegant dish. I love the restaurant style plating of the dish. It is such a simple recipe but it is fancy enough to serve for a formal meal or a romantic dinner. It is a gourmet style dish that is sure to impress your guests with your culinary... - 91.7304
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato & Basil Bruschetta
If you have some perfectly grilled swordfish steaks and don’t know how to serve them, watch how Chef John creates a restaurant style dish with basic ingredients right out of your kitchen pantry. This plate looks so beautiful, you can almost see the sunshine... - 91.0214
Fruit Smoothie And Vegetable And Feta Bruschetta
Looking for a wholesome, healthy recipe that will yield yummy treats? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to whip up two treats that are easy to make and good for your health! - 89.6468
Quick bruschetta is probably the simplest and easiest bruschetta recipes of all time. Watch this video for this wonderful age old classic Italian dish that attracts people even today to share a few moments of joy while munching on it. - 89.0821
Cheep And Easy Bruschetta
If you're looking for some easy appetizers then do try this recipe. This is perfect to make when you have some unexpected guests over. Do try it out! - 88.7172
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Bruschetta
Love Italian food? Try this out of the world recipe of The Original Italian Bruschetta now. The blend of flavors in the recipe is just irresistible. Watch the video now and treat yourself to this Italian delicacy. - 87.2259
Bruschetta Ricotta, Prosciutto & Peppers
1. Brush the bread slice with olive oil. In a heated skillet, sear for a couple of minutes. Drizzle olive oil on the other side of the slice. Flip when slightly charred from one side.
2. Spread ricotta cheese on one side of the slice. Season with salt,... - 87.0503
Savory Sprouted Bruschetta On Cucumbers
Soothe your starved tummy with nutritious, easy, and delicious snacks. Blythe Metz shows how to whomp up lip-smacking snacks with cucumbers and bruschetta. Very simple to make and so sumptuous, you can't get over it. - 86.2615
Tomato Chicken Bruschetta
Looking for a chicken recipe that is simple and cool enough to please guests over kitty party? Check out chef Mike making flavorful Tomato Chicken Bruschetta using artisan bread as the base for filling. Great to enjoy with a glass of wine! - 85.0061
Tomato And Pesto Garlic Bruschetta
This Tomato and Pesto Garlic Bruschetta is the best way to celebrate summer, the season of fresh ripe bright red tomatoes. The sweet juices of the tomato soak into the garlicky bread. There are a hundred different ingredient combinations for Bruschetta... - 83.6697
Gino says that Bruschetta is a very easy antipasto! It is the perfect appetizer before dinner. It's like a taste of summer. Watch him prepare the dish like the way his mother used to. - 83.0941
Italian Sausage And Bree Cheese Bruschetta
Sausages go well when cooked alone, for a filling or to make something appetizing and here is a recipe to make a flavorful dish with them. Check out Gabriele Corcos along with Debi Mazar making Bruschetta with Sausage and Bree Cheese and broil it over the... - 82.5052
Tomato - Bruschetta
In a mood to prepare an appetizer? But don't know what to make? Don't worry, check out the video of the crispy and lip smacking Bruschetta. A great snack, which is prepared from tomatoes. - 77.5585
Chicken Burger With Brushetta
A tasty meal for dinner or lunch, then try a quick meal fix with ready made packaged ingredients to make this meal! See how Mark the geek makes this burger! - 67.1427
One of the most famous Italian appetizers, the bruschetta gets a twist when it passes through the fat gay's hands. Learn the quick and easy way of making this Italian classic from them, however you can add your creativity to it and make it a lot better than... - 63.896
Bruschetta And Grilled Tofu
Fresh, simple and delicious bruschetta and grilled tofu makes for a delicious and easy appetizer. Bursting with flavors, this dish makes for a dinner party appetizer or any time snack. This video presents a sumptuous recipe of the same. - 54.3474
1) In a heatproof bowl, place the sun-dried tomatoes and cover them with boiling water.
2) let the tomatoes stand for 30 minutes to soften them.
3) Drain them and with paper towels, pat dry the tomatoes.
4) Slice them in thin strips and kepp... - 47.9918
Caponata On Bruschetta
1) To prepare caponata put eggplant slices on paper towels.
2) Rub salt and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Pat dry to ask excess moisture.
4) With a knife chop eggplant, onion, celery and bell pepper into approximately 1/2-inch pieces.
5) In a heavy... - 47.9556
Wild Mushroom Bruschetta With Chevre
The wild mushroom bruschetta with chevre is an exotic and wonderfully flavored dish that can be served as a side or enjoyed as a snack. The wild mushrooms are cooked with shallots and garlic and herbed with parley. Served on crusty french bread with the... - 47.131
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Rub both sides of each bread slice with cut side of garlic.
3. Brush or drizzle olive oil on both sides of bread slices.
4. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet.
5. Toast in preheated oven for 10... - 46.0385
Double Trouble Bruschetta
In a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
Now, preheat oven on LOW broiler setting.
Cut the baguette into 3/4 inch hard diagonal... - 45.9333
Bruschetta With White Bean Puree And Raw Mushrooms
In a saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the diced garlic and the rosemary and cook over a gentle heat until the garlic is soft but without colour.
Add the beans and stock, stir to combine, then cook for about 10 minutes.
If the mixture dries out... - 45.8111
Spicy Eggplant Shrimp Bruschetta
1. Heat the grill or broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
3. Add the red pepper flakes and the chopped garlic and saute the garlic until it is... - 45.7968
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the tomatoes, parsley, basil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
Arrange the bread slices on the... - 45.7025
Peel tomatoes with 3-inch Self-Sharpening Paring Knife, cut in half and gently squeeze out seeds.
Chop tomatoes and onion with Food Chopper; place in Batter Bowl.
Add basil to tomato-onion mixture.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Add garlic, salt and pepper... - 45.4036
Dungeness Crab And Cheddar Bruschetta
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl add mayonnaise, parsley, dill weed, fresh chives, pepper, Tabasco sauce and lemon juice.
3) Gently add grated cheese till blended. Add more mayonnaise if desired.
4) Toast the bread lightly and spread... - 45.2233
For olive paste, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine olives, vinegar, garlic, capers, and the 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Cover and process or blend until a nearly smooth paste forms, stopping and scraping the sides as necessary.
For topping, in a... - 45.0009
1. Slice bread diagonally with 1-inch size but make sure you are not slicing the bread cutting through its bottom crust.
2. Take a food processor or a blender, using its steel blade chop garlic finely. Add olive oil in it for making a light... - 44.5064
If you have italian bread in stock try Bruschetta for tonight. This is pretty cool recipe and I love preparing this just for its unique tang. The flavor of Italian bread together with the seasoning spices is heavenly. - 44.4769
Bruschetta With Peppers
Heat a griddle pan until hot and griddle all the peppers until the skin is charred all over.
Peel the skin from the peppers and roughly chop the flesh.
Add the rosemary and half the Parmesan shavings.
Season to taste and mix well with a little olive... - 43.7002
Bruschetta Pita Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 4000F
2. Prepare a large baking sheet and spread out the pita breads on them
3. Bake this for 6-8 minutes until slightly crisp
4. In a large bowl, place the vinaigrette, basil, tomatoes and garlic.
5. Mix well till... - 43.6773
Blue Cheese Bruschetta
1. Cut French bread down the center, lengthwise, to make two long, skinny bases of bread.
2. Cut into smaller pieces, if preferred.
3. Grill or broil bread, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side; remove from heat... - 42.9468
Peppered Tuna Bruschetta
Brush 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil evenly over tuna steaks.
Sprinkle pepper over both sides of tuna, pressing pepper into tuna.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place tuna on rack; grill, covered, 4... - 42.3329
1) Preheat broiler to the desired temperature.
2) Cut the bread in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise on the diagonal into slices of 1-inch each.
3) On a baking sheet, place the slices of bread with the cut side up.
4) Broil under... - 41.7637
Chevre And Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
1) Broil red pepper, turning frequently for about 20 minutes or until blistered and charred.
2) In a bowl,place the peeled, seeded and chopped red peppers.
3) Now add cheese, oil, basil, and pepper to taste to the pepper and mix well, adding up... - 41.7287
Tomato And Swiss Chard Bruschetta
1. In a Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-low heat, add half of the chopped garlic and saute it, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
2. Stir in tomatoes with the other ingredients well, simmer the tomatoes,... - 41.2784
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a small saucepan, heat the oil and water over low heat.
Add the basil and garlic and cook, uncovered, for4 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
In a sieve set over a bowl, strain the mixture, pressing... - 40.9116
Bruschetta Appetizer Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 425ÂºF.
2) Cut out the crust from pouch.
3) Unroll on ungreased cookie sheet.
4) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
5) In a medium bowl add remaining ingredients except cheese. Mix together.
6) Spread evenly over... - 39.8985
Tuscan White Bean Bruschetta
Cut offends from loaf of bread; reserve for making bread crumbs another day.
Slice loaf diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
In medium bowl, with fork, lightly mash beans with lemon juice, sage, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 2 teaspoons... - 39.8672
Grace Baking Bruschetta
1. Toast or grill the bread, while warm, rub with garlic halves and brush with 4 tablespoons olive oil.
2. In a saute pan cook the tomatoes and chopped garlic in 6 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Add red pepper flakes,... - 39.7988
Salmon Tartare On Bruschetta
Remove and discard any skin or bones from fish.
On clean cutting board, chop fish finely with sharp heavy knife.
Place fish in medium bowl with onion, tomato, avocado, dill and extra virgin olive oil; mix gently to combine.
Cover; refrigerate briefly... - 39.7935
Basic And Fresh Tomato Onions Bruschetta
Procedure for bruschetta Cut thick slices from bread loaf.
Toast them on a grill or barbecue.
Rub lightly with a cut clove of garlic to add a delicate flavour.
Procedure for topping Saute the gralic in olive oil and butter heated in a pan.
Now add onions and... - 38.789
Mango And Black Bean Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the mangoes, beans, tomato, shallot, chile pepper, lime juice, and salt.
Place the bread slices on a broiler pan and coat with olive-oil cooking spray.
Toast the bread under the broiler until golden.
Rub the... - 38.5603
Grilled Tomato Bruschetta
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes; sprinkle with salt. Set tomatoes, skin-side down, and bread on grill. Cook bread until golden, about 1 minute per side. Remove from the grill and rub toast with cut sides of garlic. Set... - 38.548
Goat Cheese & Tomato Bruschetta
Cut off ends from loaf of bread; reserve for making bread crumbs another day.
Slice loaf diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
In small bowl, with fork, stir goat cheese, oregano, and pepper until blended.
In medium bowl, stir tomatoes with salt, 1 teaspoon... - 38.4114
Grilled Bagel And Three Pepper Bruschetta
1. Preheat grill.
2. Grill, peel and dice peppers in 1/2-inch cubes. Combine peppers, tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, vinegar, basil, and salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl.
3. Split bagels in half. Lightly brush oil on cut side of... - 38.2935
1. Pre heat an oven at 170 C (360 F).
2. Brush each slice with olive oil and place on a baking tray.
3. Toast/ broil in pre heated oven for 2 minutes.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from cheese) and mix well.
5. Place... - 38.2072
Nectarine And Gorgonzola Bruschetta
1.Peel the nectarines and pit them.
2.Chop the nectarines.
3. In a bowl, put in the chopped nectarines and add the lemon juice.
4.Toss and keep aside.
5.Preheat broiler or griller or star a fire in the grill.
6.Place baguette slices on broiler pan at a... - 38.0848
Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the pine nuts, tomatoes, mozzarella, salmon, and olive oil.
Season with pepper to taste.
Toast the bread slices under the broiler until lightly browned.
Remove toast from the broiler, and while it is still warm,... - 37.6487
This bruschetta is a flavorful tomato bruschetta herbed with basil. Prepared with sliced baguette, broiled to a lovely golden color, it is topped with the tomato mix and makes an excellent brunch addition! - 37.0144
Barbecued Tofu Bruschetta
1. To make marinade place stock, soy sauce, sesame oil and chilli sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Cut tofu into 12 pieces, add to marinade, toss to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a... - 36.9896
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
Start by toasting the ciabatta, either under a grill, in the oven or in a toaster.
In a large mixing bowl mix the onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and chilli.
Now take the basil leaves, roll them up together, almost like a cigar, and slice.
Add these to... - 36.8026
This is a quick, easy and popular dish to prepare. You can whip it up very fast with ingredients that you can easily find at home. The blend of ingredients gives it a great taste and makes your guests come back for more. - 36.7295
Grilled Eggplant Bruschetta With Prosciutto
1. Trim and slice the eggplant into twelve 1/2-inch rounds. Place the rounds in a colander, sprinkling them with the table salt. Place a plate on top to weight them; set the colander over a bowl and set aside for 1 hour.
2. Prepare a medium charcoal fire or... - 35.8564
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Under hot broiler pan place bread slices and toast each on each side.
3. Rub toasts with cracked garlic and drizzle with oil.
4. In a small bowl place the seeded tomatoes after chopping them.
5. Thinly... - 35.7856
Combine garlic and 4 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl.
Let stand several hours to flavor the oil.
Toss together the tomatoes, basil, remaining garlic, oil, balsamic or red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 35.7529
1) In a bowl, place anchovies and oil in which they were prepared. Add minced garlic to this.
2) Use a fork to mash all together to a soft mixture.
3) Squeeze lemon juice, drizzle oil and combine thoroughly.
4) Take the bread slices to... - 35.7208
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
Add feta cheese to tomato mixture.
Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on slices of French stick or rye bread.
Top each with the tomato mixture.
Bake at 350Â°F for 15... - 35.3749
Red Pepper Bruschetta
Red Pepper Bruschetta is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Red Pepper Bruschetta recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.1888
Mix together the tomatoes, olive oil.
garlic, minced basil, salt, and pepper.
Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
Toast the bread until it's lightly browned.
Divide the tomato mixture among the slices,... - 35.1673
Bruschetta Recipes By Category