- » Brunch
Brunch recipes are those recipes that are used for preparing dishes early afternoon or the late morning. The brunch basically signifies a combination of lunch and breakfast together. It is therefore also referred as ... More »
Gluten-free Sausage And Pepper Brunch Strata
This dish is basically like a savory bread pudding. It is a stress free recipe you can use when you are entertaining friends for a Sunday brunch as most of the prep is done in advance. Cooking eggs into a breakfast casserole is indeed one of the best ideas... - 141.397
Easy Brunch Blueberry Muffins
A real delight for muffin lovers! This video shows how to prepare the perfect blueberry muffins. It is simple to prepare with a rich taste of cinnamon, light, fluffy and full of berries. The glazed, crunch topping makes it a fine option for breakfast or just... - 128.402
Spinach And Mushroom Quiche And Pasta Salad For Brunch
What a better way to celebrate Mother's Day than a quick and delightful brunch all made by you! Beginning with a virtual historic tour to Vicksburg watch the chef making this amazing combination of Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with a side of Pasta Salad.... - 117.351
Mother's Day Brunch Part 1 - Asparagus And Ham Quinche
What a better way to celebrate Mother's Day than by pleasing her with a delicious brunch! Watch Stacey with her friend Tommy cooking a whole meal consisting of - asparagus and ham quinche and cinnamon chip scones, beginning with the ham quinche. Watch the... - 114.313
Mexican Style Crustless Quiche For Brunch
Whether you are hosting a holiday open house or a holiday potluck, Betty's crustless quiche is sure to make your gathering a huge success. A crisp pastry case with a just-set creamy filling, quiche is a good solution to any meal dilemma from dinner parties,... - 107.651
Father's Day Pancake Brunch
This is yet another Cathy Lentine breakfast special as she makes up two great recipes for Father's Day, puffed pancakes and cherry cheese blintzes. Also included is the segment on how to make crepes from a previous episode. So remember your father and create... - 106.939
Want a easy breakfast recipe to prepare for weekend? Something that could keep you full and even can be served to friends. Here is a brunch burrito recipe using eggs and vegetarian filling. The chef is using soyrizo which is the vegetarian chorizo and boiled... - 106.501
Sunday Brunch Ribeye Roast And Potatoes
Want to try a delicious recipe for a wonderful Sunday brunch? Watch this video now. The chef demonstrates step by step procedure to prepare this truly delicious Ribeye Roast and Potatoes which you must not miss. Surprise your family this weekend with this... - 105.76
Mother's Day Brunch Part 2 - English Scones
With the asparagus and ham quinche in place, it is time to make an appetizing sweet and flavorful cinnamon chips. Watch Stacey along with her friend Tommy making the cinnamon flavored cookies to complete the meal. Fulfilling ham dish with an accompaniment of... - 105.629
Chocolate Coffee Drink For Brunch
A luxurious coffee-choco drink after a hearty brunch makes for a perfect end to a good meal. Betty demonstrates how to make a steaming hot cup of a lip-smacking beverage that is both classy and delicious. If you are confused between hot chocolate drink and... - 105.609
Mother's Day Roasted Tomato Brunch
On this episode of Cooking With Cathy, Cathy makes up an easy holiday brunch you can make for family. It includes her grand daughter's favorite, blueberry pancakes with a nice blueberry compote to go on top. Cathy also throws in an asparagus omelet and some... - 105.431
Brunch Special Spicy Mexican Omelet
If you are looking for an easy, healthful and flavorful alternative to the regular toast and egg breakfast, this is it. Scrumptious and hot, this Mexican style egg dish is sure to tickle your taste buds. Be it morning, noon or night, this delicious egg omelet... - 100.526
Simple Holiday Brunch
Have a look at this fantastic video that shows two simple recipes for a holiday brunch. Check it out to make a delicious and flavorful asparagus mint salad and roasted potatoes. Make your holidays more fun filled and relaxing with these simple amazing... - 94.6104
Gourmet Casserole Brunch
This gourmet brunch recipe video is a must watch for all those who love to have guests over on weekends and treat them royally. Take a look at it and you will love the combination of flavors and textures. All the simple ingredients make it an easy to put... - 91.0382
Exotic Omelete And Pancake Brunch Meal
Mother's day brunch meal is one of the best meals to put together when you have your near and dear ones over. Take a look at these scrumptious dishes. Who would want to miss these and who would want not to come over to your place? Watch the video for the... - 89.3476
Fancy Brunch Style French Toast
Do you really know how to make French toast? Here is the ideal way to make the perfect French toast that can be served at a fancy Sunday brunch. Chef John uses wheat, whole grain French bread that makes the most delicious French toast cause it soaks up all... - 88.3301
Blueberry French Toast Brunch: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a tasty and interesting French toast recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect baked blueberry French toast that will disappear as soon as it is served! - 83.5291
Country Brunch Casserole
1.Stirring occassionally, microwave onion and water for 2 minutes on HIGH.
2. At the bottom of a 12x8x2 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, place the stuffing cubes.
3.Scatter ham , cheese and onion.
4. In a bowl, combine eggs, seasonings and... - 48.766
Orange Brunch Cake
1) Grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch pan
2) Into a large bowl, mix together 1/2 cup orange juice, flour, sugar, soda, salt, butter, milk and eggs
3) Using an electric mixer, blend at low speed
4) Increase the speed and continue to beat again
5) Fold in... - 46.953
Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread
Unroll each tube of crescent dough (do not separate rectangles).
Place side by side on a greased baking sheet with long sides touching; seal seams and perforations.
Arrange ham lengthwise down center third of rectangle.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and... - 46.86
Cherry-apple Brunch Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
3) Take a large bowl and sift salt, flour and baking powder in it.
4) Add sugar, egg, 1/4 cup orange juice, orange rind, 1/4 cup butter, vanilla and milk.
5) Mix nicely until flour... - 46.7803
Graham Streusel Brunch Cake
1) Prepare cake mix as per directions on the box/package.
2) In a 9-inch cake dish, place a wax paper and line the bottom.
3) In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon, butter and graham cracker crumbs.
4) Place in the... - 45.8813
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Prepare crust: Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cover 15-inch Round Baking Stone with Kitchen Parchment Paper.
Combine potatoes with beaten egg in a large bowl, then spread over parchment-covered Baking Stone to form 14-inch circle, pressing firmly with back of... - 45.7672
Company Brunch Eggs
This company brunch eggs recipe is a filling and delicious recipe for preparing eggs with ham. Baked with ham sprinkled with cheese and covered with eggs and flavored with yogurt sauce of onions, garlic and tomato paste with oregano, the company brunch eggs... - 45.3926
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a 15-inch round baking stone with baking paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend hash brown patties, egg, salt and pepper.
4. Press this potato mixture in an even layer on the baking stone, keeping 1-inch... - 45.3635
Chicken Club Brunch Ring
Chicken Club Brunch Ring is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare chicken recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.3621
Brunch Bacon And Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In the skillet, tip in the bacon and fry. Drain the fat and then crumble the bacon.
3. Melt butter in another saucepan and add flour and stir till smooth.
4. Add cream and milk gradually while... - 45.0296
Betty's Brunch Deluxe
Place potatoes in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are hot, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, blend eggs and whipping cream.
Stir in... - 44.7699
Home Made Graham Streusel Brunch Cake
1. Take a 9 inch cake dish and line the bottom with waxed paper.
2. In a bowl, blend powdered sugar and milk. Keep aside.
3. In a medium bowl, place the butter.
4. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes on High to melt butter.
5.... - 44.6711
Brunch Eggs Guadalajara
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, saute the onion, garlic and green pepper in the bacon fat, until softened.
4) Stir in the... - 44.5949
Microwave Texas Crab Brunch
1. Take a glass measuring cup, add butter.
2. In a microwave oven, place the measuring cup and cook butter on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 45 seconds until the butter gets melted.
3. In a bowl, combine flour and milk, and stir well.
4. Cook the... - 44.3155
Overnight Brunch Casserole
1 In a 1-quart glass measuring cup, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 45 seconds or until melted.
3 Stir in flour.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds.
5 Whisk in milk.
6 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2-1/2... - 44.242
Brunch Beef Souffle
1) In a large nonstick frying pan, brown the ground beef. Drain the fat.
2) Over the ground beef, sprinkle the salt, nutmeg and pepper. Let the beef cool.
3) Beat the eggs thoroughly and add the milk. Stir ell and fold in the bread cubes, cheese... - 44.2017
Brunch Eggs Ole
These Brunch Eggs Ole are my favorite in-between meal snacks. These cheesy egg squares seasoned with hot pepper sauce are simply irresistible. Please let me know if you want to more about these Brunch Eggs Ole ! - 44.1444
Vegetable Brunch Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine flour and Parmesan cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Add margarine and shortening; cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; mix just until mixture forms a ball.
Turn out onto lightly floured board.
Roll circle to 1... - 43.7397
Ginger's Egg Brunch Dish
Chop bacon and saute until almost done.
Add dried beef and mushrooms.
Add butter and 1/2 cup flour.
Stir well and cook 2 or 3 minutes.
Add 1 quart of milk and stir quickly and well to prevent lumping.
Add pepper but no salt as the dried beef is usually... - 43.7003
Brunch Recipes By Category