Classic Ice Cream
- » Brownie Batter Ice Cream
Brownie Batter Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brownie batter ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brownie batter ice cream recipes.
Mint Brownie Ice Cream Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using % cup yogurt. Pour batter into a foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 34 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
3.... - 28.9567
Marbled Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease and flour a 151/2 x 101/2 x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat together... - 46.1168
Triple Layered Brownie Squares
For the first layer, place 1 ounce of the chocolate and 4 tablespoons of the butter in the top of a double boiler over simmering water (or in a small pan over lowest possible heat).
Stir until melted.
In a small mixing bowl, beat egg and granulated sugar,... - 35.1254
Mint Brownie Pie A La Mode
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Stir in the yogurt, water, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Fold in the nuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-inch round pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread... - 34.9439
Brownie Baked Alaska
Brownie Baked Alaska has a grand taste. Brownie Baked Alaska gets its taste from ice cream mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with cocoa and topped with strawberry. Brownie Baked Alaska is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.9058
Cafe Cream Cheese Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a small saucepan, break the chocolates into pieces and add the butter.
4. Place over low flame and allow the chocolate to... - 45.0605
Brownies A La Mode
1.Grease an 8-inch square non-metallic baking dish and set aside.
2 Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into the large bowl of an electric mixer. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
3 Pour batter into the prepared baking... - 39.9357
Chocolate-cream Cheese Brownies
Chocolate-cream cheese brownies are a yummy dessert to serve your family and friends. Serve the chocolate cream cheese brownies with hot chocolate or scoops of ice cream and enjoy. This is a rich, chocolaty treat for everyone. - 50.914
In a small saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate pieces, milk and butter or margarine until chocolate pieces melt
Remove from heat; set aside.
Preheat waffle iron.
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored.
Gradually beat in... - 46.5842
Marble Brownie Cake
Cream margarine and sugar; add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour over nuts; add to creamed mixture with vanilla.
Pour batter into 9 x 9 x 2-inch greased floured pan.
Drop choco- late by spoonfuls over batter.
Bake at 300 degrees... - 36.6179
Butter and flour an 8-inch round cake pan.
In a small metal bowl set over barely simmering water melt 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips and the butter, stirring until the mixture is smooth.
In a bowl whisk together the egg, the sugar, and the vanilla until the... - 27.126
Delighting Brownie Chink Cookie
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Brownie cookie is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 95.4518
S Mores Ice Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Combine brownie mix and water; stir until well blended. Spoon batter into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 300° for 12 minutes or until done. Cool completely on a wire rack.
3. Combine ice cream and next 3... - 27.1803
Key Lime Ice Cream Sandwich With Marmalade
NOTE: Key limes are smaller, rounder, and brighter than classic (Persian) limes. They are also tarter, with thinner rinds that yield big flavor and less bitter pith.
For the Key lime ice cream: Mix the ice cream, lime zest, and juice in a bowl. Cover and... - 34.8557
Cherry Brownie Pudding Cake
In mixer bowl beat 1/4 cup butter on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla; beat till well mixed.
Add yolks; beat well.
Stir in 1 cup of the pie filling and the chocolate.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to... - 44.1417
Brownie Mud Pies
Heat oven to 325°F.
Grease two 9-inch pie pans.
In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
Pour batter into prepared pans.
Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes (DO NOT OVERBAKE).
Spread 1/3 cup ice cream topping on each... - 42.4567
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a bowl and mix the first 9 ingredients in it by stirring thoroughly.
3) Take a baking pan of dimensions equal to 11- x 7- x 2-inch and spread the batter uniformly without greasing the... - 48.617
Brownie Baked Alaska
1) Take a 1-quart mixing bowl and place a waxed paper on it extending to the edges.
2) In a bowl pack ice and keep in freezer to set.
3) Mix margarine and 1 cup sugar and beat till fluffy.
4) Gradually add eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
5) Mix... - 47.0029
Malibu Brownie Torte
Combine 1/2 package brownie mix and 1/3 cup water, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Reserve remaining brownie mix for another use.
Pour batter into a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until... - 40.8944
When you are looking for a quick and impressive make-ahead dessert, this bubbly brown pudding will perfectly fit your bill. Betty whomps ups this fondant-like pudding that is so good and stunning that it can be rightfully added to your holiday menu to wow... - 98.6509
Eggless Chocolate Brownie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl sieve the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Mix with a fork, and the dry ingredients are ready
3. To prepare the wet ingredients, in a bowl add... - 0
This Brownie Pudding tastes incredible ! Try this delicious coffee, chocolate and vanilla ice cream bake for your dessert ! Come back here to tell me if you share my passion for the Brownie Pudding ! - 46.1074
Mocha Brownie Torte
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
Thoroughly blend in grated chocolate.
Beat egg whites to soft peaks.
Gently fold into chocolate mixture along with ground almonds.
Sift flour and baking powder... - 36.1213
Cherry Brownie Bake
Preheat oven to 375°.
In saucepan combine pie filling, lemon juice, butter, and 1/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling, stirring to melt butter; keep warm.
Meanwhile, prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
Turn hot cherry mixture into a 12x7... - 30.7835
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs and beat well.
Add chocolate and mix well.
Mix and sift dry ingredients.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
Note: The waffle iron should not be as hot as for plain waffles.
Drop about 1 tbs.batter into each... - 43.0897
Mocha Brownie Pudding
Sift together first 7 ingredients.
Add milk, oil, and vanilla; mix till smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Spread evenly in greased 12-inch electric skillet.
Combine the brown sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa, and hot water; pour over batter.
Set heat control at 325°.
Cover and... - 44.4946
Tasty and mouth watering dessert. A delight for the sweet tooth and a sure winner anytime. - 0
These chocolate and walnut brownies are made with added cocoa and vanilla for flavor. Soft and delicious, they come out just perfect and moist from the oven. Iced with some chocolate, I love to serve these with vanilla ice cream on top! - 41.3717
Black Amd White Brownies
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and beat well.
Measure flour and baking powder onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in cocoanut and vanilla.
Divide batter in half.
Add the melted... - 40.2508
Cocoa Chili Truffle Brownies
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil. Grease it with soften butter.
3. In a micro oven proof bowl, put chocolate and butter. Place it in oven at high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir till the chocolate... - 106.945
Brownies - Low Fat Low Cal
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease a casserole with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl add in garbanzo beans and eggs. Blend well with immersion blender.
3. In another bowl take chocolate chips, microwave for 2-3... - 0
In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat; stir until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar on low speed until combined.
Beat on medium-high until thickened and lemon-colored, about 12 minutes.
Beat in the... - 41.7759
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, blend oil and sugar.
3) Stir in the beaten egg.
4) Gradually sift flour, baking powder and salt together to the egg mixture.
5) Add the vanilla extract and walnuts to the batter.
6) Spread the... - 42.9087
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter cookie sheet.
– In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
– Add eggs, one by one, stirring after each addition,
– Mix dry ingredients and add them to the batter, alternating with milk and vanilla... - 40.5557
White Chocolate Brownies
1) Into a 9 inch baking dish, grease and line with parchment paper or grease paper
2) Into another bowl, tip in the white chocolate and melt over a low flame and keep aside
3) Into another bowl, using the hand mixer, cream the sugar and... - 45.2907
Cherry Brownie Pudding Cake
In a 4-cup glass measure micro-melt 2 tablespoons butter 30 to 40 seconds; stir in pie filling, lemon juice, and 1/3 cup water.
Spread in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Cream 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter together.
Add yolks and vanilla; beat... - 41.0897
Brownies A La Mode
1. Melt chocolate in a glass custard cup in microwave oven (1 1/2 to 2 minutes at HIGH). Cool.
2. Cream shortening and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and cooled chocolate; mix well.
3. Blend flour,... - 33.009
Betty's Ultimate Brownies.mpg
How to make your own "Ultimate" brownies. Demonstrated by longtime cooking instructor and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio. This is perfect with Betty's Hot Fudge Sauce recipe (video). - 128.763
Black Forest Brownie Sundae
Rich, chocolatey brownies pair perfectly with sweet cherries in this super simple Black Forest Brownie Sundae recipe! - 0