Butter Pecan Shortbread
- » Browned Butter Pecan Shortbread
Browned Butter Pecan Shortbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of browned butter pecan shortbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for browned butter pecan shortbread recipes.
Cinnamon Pecan Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Very easy to make and delicious. This video illustrates how to make simple cinnamon flavored shortbread cookies. Made with extreme ease, these are loaded with flavor. The crunchy pecan make a great impact in this moist and slightly crispy snack. Serve this... - 109.447
Pecan Shortbread Cookies
1. Combine 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar, the butter and lard in large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla; beat until smooth.
2. Mix flour, cinnamon, anise seeds and salt in medium bowl. Add flour mixture, 1/4 at a time, to butter... - 39.3315
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Make a foil sling to fit in the baking dish, spray the dish with cooking spray, set aside.
3. Prepare a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4. In the food processor, add flour, sugar and salt and process... - 103.17
Cream butter: add sugar gradually.
Work In flour and salt.
Add more flour if needed to make a dough stiff enough to handle.
Make into small balls and top with pecan halves.
Place on greased cookie sheets and bake at 350° for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until... - 30.5544
Praline Shortbread Cookies
Cream butter and add sugar.
Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour and pecans...dough will be stiff.
Press onto bottom of greased and floured 15x10x1-inch pan.
Score into 2-inch squares.
Bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
Break into wedges. - 32.7593
Swedish Jam Shortbread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with 1 table spoon butter and dust with 2 tablespoons of flour.
3) In an electric beater bowl, place together cake mix, almonds, margarine and egg.
4) Process at low speed for 5... - 44.8512
These are much like what is often sold as Mexican Wedding Cookies. These are a shortbread cookie that are stuffed with pecans and then dusted with powdered sugar. It isn’t the holidays at my house without these cookies. - 0
Classic Mexican Wedding Cakes
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar and vanilla; cream until light and fluffy.
Add a few drops of food coloring to tint a light green.
Add the flour and pecans; mix well.
Roll into 1-inch balls and place an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in a 325°... - 38.2624
Blueberry Cinnamon Cobbler
1. In 1 1/2 quart casserole or bowl, mix sugar, orange juice, cornstarch, and salt; stir in blue berries. Cook at high (100% power) 6 to 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until blueberries pop and mixture thickens slightly.
2. In small bowl, mix broken... - 34.5061
Christmas Green Mint Pie
1 In a medium-size bowl, blend the shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar and butter or margarine .
2 Press the mixture firmly over the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees for 10 minutes, or until set.
4 ... - 49.0854
Alaska Mint Pie
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a medium-size bowl, mix shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and butter or margarine.
3) Press it firmly at the base and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
4) Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until set.
5)... - 45.9065
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Throughly drain the peach slices.
3 In an 8-inch, round baking dish, arrange the peach slices.
4 In a plastic bag, place shortbread cookies and using a rollng pin crush to fine... - 40.1164