- » Browned Basil New Potato
Browned Basil New Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of browned basil new potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for browned basil new potato recipes.
Browned Basil New Potatoes
Browned Basil New Potatoes is one of my hot favorites and is a dish quite easy to prepare. Red potatoes and seasonings combine to form this a royale dish. Just give this yummy Browned Basil New Potatoes a try. - 33.766
New Potatoes In Basil Butter
1) In a pan, add cold water and add in the potatoes with a basil sprig and salt.
2) Boil, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes till tender.
3) Drain and discard the basil.
4) In a pan, add the butter and heat.
5) Add in the chopped basil and cook for... - 36.6425
Wine Roasted Lamb & New Potatoes With Basil Gremolata
Trim and discard surface fat from lamb.
Place lamb, bony side down, in an 11 by 14-inch roasting pan; insert a meat thermometer in thickest part.
Scrub potatoes and cut into halves crosswise; surround lamb with potatoes, cut sides down.
Pour 1 cup (240 ml) of... - 40.2992
Chicken And Potatoes In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; drain.
Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Cover chicken to keep warm.
Drain away all but 1 tablespoon of the pan... - 42.8628
Tomato And Basil Soup
Tomato And Basil Soup is an exquisite soup that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Tomato And Basil Soup recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 49.0877
Game Hens Provence Style
Soak a clay cooker in cold water 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, clean, rinse and dry birds.
Season inside and out with basil, thyme, salt and 1/2 tablespoon black pepper.
Stuff birds with whole onions, garlic and parsley.
Place in clay casserole.
Add potatoes and... - 41.4973
Barbecue Roasted Salad
1. Make a double thickness foil tray about 20cm square. Par-boil the new potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Toss potatoes with the peppers, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms, tomatoes, red onion, oil and... - 36.54
Sea Bass With A Warm Brown Shrimp Vinaigrette
Fry the fish in a little olive oil skin side down for 4 minutes until the skin is golden and crisp, then turn over and cook for 2 minutes until just opaque.
Remove the fish and keep warm.
In the same pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil, the garlic, tomatoes,... - 35.6026
Country Style Potatoes
Melt margarine in skillet.
Add potatoes and basil.
Cook until potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Add chopped onion and cook a few minutes longer. (Onion should be hot, but still crisp.) - 23.5948
Steve Cooks 3 Tasty Potato
For Creamy Garlic Mushrooms with Crispy Roast Potatoes:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add a good pinch of salt. Drop potatoes in it and cook for 17 minutes. Drain and let it cool for 5 minutes.
3. In a... - 0
Herbed Chicken & Potato Casserole
1. Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper. Peel onions. Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
2. Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven. Add chicken;... - 32.3593
A healthy alternative to overtly salty, storebought chips, kumara chips not only makes for satisfying munchies, but is delightfully low in calories too. Sarah shows you how yo can prepare this Maori staple at your kitchen with a few simple steps. Hearty,... - 96.3346
Beef Pot Roast
Trim fat from beef.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Preheat Dutch oven over medium heat.
Brown meat on all sides in the Dutch oven.
Drain off fat.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the 1/2 cup water, the Worcestershire sauce, bouillon granules,... - 41.8148
Beef Pot Roast
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, place the vegetables.
2) In a skillet, brown the roast in oil and transfer it to the cooker. Place on top of the vegetables.
3) Combine together the water, Worcestershire sauce and basil. Pour the mixture all over the... - 40.7925
Liver N Onions
Combine onions with garlic and tamari in a skillet.
Steam-stir in a small amount of water until tender and browned slightly.
This will take about 20 minutes over medium heat.
Add liver and herbs to onion mixture and cook, covered, just until liver is pink... - 29.4656
Casserole Roasted Chicken
Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper.
Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Add chicken; brown on... - 42.6477
Casserole Roasted Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the pepper. Peel onions. Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
2. Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large, heavy, flameproof casserole or Dutch oven. Add chicken;... - 36.3541
Casserole Roasted Chicken
1.Evenly sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper in the chicken cavities.
2.Peel the onion and scrub potatoes around the circumference in a wat that a thin strip is left.
3. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
4.Take a large heavy flame... - 46.9646
Plaice In Cider Sauce
1) In a greased foil container, roll the plaice fillets, arrange and top with onion.
2) In a pan, heat the margarine, add in the cornflour and stirring continuously, cook for a minute.
3) Slowly add in the cider, mustard, parsley, brown sugar and... - 43.9027
The barbecued eel can be you pick of choice if you are planning for a fun barbecue and want to try something new. The barbecued eel with a marinade of lime juice with garlic, basil, peppercorns and parsley is a classy yet fun to cook and serve. It is... - 46.0396
Anniversary Veal Ragout
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a small bowl, mix flour, paprika, salt and white pepper.
3. Put few veal cubes in the bowl and stir well to coat it fully.
4. Repeat the process with other cubes.
5. Take a 3-4 quart oven safe Dutch... - 42.648
Herbed Roasted Vegetables
Roasted Vegetables make a great meal! Don’t you agree? This is a recipe which makes a great side. The vegetables are well flavored with several herbs. The roasted garlic added at the end, really spices up that flavor. A great dish which is not only... - 139.795
Harvest Pork Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil and brown pork cubes. Remove and keep it aside.
3. Add onions and sautÃ© until the pork in soft. Then return pork to pan.
4. Take a cup and combine flour,... - 44.5806
Short Rib Vegetable Stew
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and slowly brown the ribs on all sides; drain off the fat.
2. Add un-drained tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, bouillon granules, basil, pepper and 2 1/2 cups water; boil the mixture.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2... - 45.4812
Chicken And Peppers In Cider Sauce
1) Mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
2) Coat the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour.
3) Reserve the remaining flour.
4) In the bottom of a large non-stick casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
5) Add the chicken pieces and... - 42.8165
Braised Beef Round
In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, oregano, garlic, basil and thyme; set aside.
Using the tip of a small, sharp knife, make 1/2 deep incisions about 2" apart in the beef.
Fill each incision with some of the parsley mixture.
Place the beef on the rack... - 45.662
Wash the chicken, pull off all fat that can be removed, stuff the cavity with the basil, and truss.
Set the chicken, breast side up, in a heavy saucepan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Pour in the chicken broth (broth need not completely cover the... - 43.2208
Cajun Roasted Pork Loin
For an amazingly delicious roasted pork loin recipe, watch this video by Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking. If you think that roasted pork loin is a preparation best left to professionals, you are definitely in for a surprise! - 125.478
Chicken En Cocotte Grand' Mere
Bone each chicken, removing ribs but leaving leg and wing bones.
For stuffing: cook shallots in butter until soft.
Add to ham with breadcrumbs and herbs.
Season well and stir in egg to bind.
Spread mixture over chickens, sew up or secure with poultry pins and... - 45.7238
Beef Stew Bourbonnais
1) In a skillet, heat shortening to fry the beef to light brown on both sides.
2) Add garlic and onion to sauté until onion is transparent.
3) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Pour in soup, wine and water.
5) Cover with a lid to simmer for 30... - 45.9018
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 49.3175