- » Brown Sugar Zucchini Bread
Brown Sugar Zucchini Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar zucchini bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar zucchini bread recipes.
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 44.969
Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs until frothy; add oil, sugars, and maple flavoring, and continue beating until mixture is thick and foamy.
Stir in shredded zucchini.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, wheat germ, soda, salt, baking powder, and walnuts until thoroughly... - 40.7116
Lemon Zucchini Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9"x5"x 3" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and cloves.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stirtogetherthe brown and granulated sugars, egg, egg white,... - 42.3194
Breaded Zucchini And Mozzarella Sticks
I fry up some mozzarella cheese sticks and zucchini sticks with dipping sauces. Fast Snack food. Goes good with beer! Have it for a weekend party with friends. - 77.7633
Spicy Zucchini Wheat Bread
In a pan, combine milk, butter, and sugar.
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; add milk mixture.
Stir together whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, wheat germ, salt,... - 46.2169
Dark Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs; add oil and brown sugar; beat well.
Add vanilla, grated zucchini, and molasses; beat.
Mix dry ingredients together; add nuts and beat well.
Bake in greased and floured small loaf pans or in 3 oiled cans (size #2-1/2) at 350Â° for 1 hour.
Cool in... - 37.827
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly butter a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan.
Toss the raisins in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of the flour.
In another bowl stir together the rest of the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and walnuts.
In another bowl beat... - 46.9322
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs; add oil and brown sugar; beat well.
Add vanilla, zucchini, and chocolate; beat.
Mix dry ingredients together; add nuts and beat well.
Bake in 6 tiny greased loaf pans, or in 2 standard loaf pans at 350Â° for 40 to 60 minutes, depending on loaf... - 37.4832
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray two loaf pans with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, soda, and baking powder; set aside.
Mix Egg Beaters, sugars, liquid Butter Buds, and vanilla.
Add sifted ingredients and blend in grated zucchini.
Pour into... - 38.0684
Moist Zucchini Bread
Love zucchini?? Try this amazing recipe. A simple video showing an innovative dish - sweet bread with zucchini. It is made will all the classic ingredients to prepare bread but with the combination of zucchini. The flavor is rich and you surely smell it while... - 112.326
Blue Ribbon Zucchini Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2) In a bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, oil and maple favoring until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
3) Mix in the zucchini,... - 46.203
Sweet Zucchini Bread
Sift flour, Sugar Twin, soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Whisk egg, add oil, orange juice, rind and zucchini.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Spray loaf pan with Pam.
Bake at 350Â°F.
If the zucchini is very young, let it stand a while after grating and... - 47.5559
Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and walnuts.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer until blended.
Add oil, sugars, and maple flavoring; continue to beat until mixture is thick and foamy.
Add flour mixture... - 38.4403
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 41.0715
Carrot And Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease an 8 1/2- inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a... - 47.3428
Spiced Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Press zucchini between several layers of paper towels; cover with additional paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes, pressing down occasionally.
3. Combine sugar and eggs in a large bowl; beat well with a wooden spoon. Stir in... - 38.0382
Super Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs until light colored; beat in sugar until dissolved.
Add oil and vanilla.
Fold in zucchini.
Gradually stir in flour mixture until thoroughly blended.
Pour into 2... - 42.0079
Nuts & Raisins Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9 x 5 X 3-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a large bowl, combine whole-whole and all-purpose flours, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Stir in zucchini, raisins and nuts; set aside.
In a smaller bowl, beat... - 47.3606
Lemon Thyme Zucchini Bread
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 5- by 9-mch loaf pan.
STIR TOGETHER the flour, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, whip the eggs or egg whites until frothy, then stir in the brown sugar, yogurt, oil,... - 41.1135
Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, zucchini, cinnamon applesauce, lighter bake, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Gradually drop... - 101.415
Carrot Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine flours, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; mix lightly.
In a blender container process milk, eggs, oil and vanilla until blended.
Add carrots and zucchini.
Process for 2 or 3 seconds.
Add to... - 44.9737
Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
In bowl, combine all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and raisins.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy; beat in oil, yogurt, milk, sugar and vanilla.
Stir in zucchini.
Add flour mixture and stir until... - 39.6166
Grape Zucchini Breakfast Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse and drain the grapes as thoroughly as possible.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine flour, baking powder, wheat germ, salt, soda and sunflower seeds.
4) In another bowl, beat together oil, white... - 48.5503
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, professional cooking instructor and former caterer, demonstrates her favorite method of making Zucchini bread, (Brits and French call Zucchini Courgette). - 112.873
Zucchini Ginger Bread
In mixing bowl beat zucchini, sugar, and eggs at low speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Stir in oil, molasses, and vanilla.
Stir together dry ingredients.
Stir into zucchini mixture.
Fold in raisins.
Using five 6x3x2-inch loaf pans or two 8 1/2x4 1/2x2... - 47.3766
Original Zucchini Muffins
1) In a bowl, sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg.
2) Put in nuts; stir and set aside.
3) Take large bowl, using an electric blender, beat brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla 2 minutes; stir... - 47.4191
Whole Wheat Zucchini Pizza
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add oil, salt, sugar, basil, oregano, wheat germ, and all purpose flour.
Beat until smooth (about 3 minutes, if using electric mixer).
Using a heavy duty mixer or wooden spoon, beat in whole wheat flour until dough... - 45.8707
Natural Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C)
2) Mix the ingredients for the yeast mixture, and let it stand for about 10 minutes in a small bowl
3) Mix granola, cracked wheat, wheat germ, natural bran, salt and shortening, molasses and brown... - 46.5042
Whole Wheat Batter Bread
1) Take a 9 inch tube pan meant for angel food cake or a Kugelhopf mold and grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) Take a large bowl and combine milk powder, yeast, brown sugar, oil and salt in it. Add warm milk and beat for about... - 45.482
Whole-wheat Or Graham Bread
In a bowl, combine milk, sugar, salt and shortening; cool to lukewarm
In a large mixing bowl, soften the yeast in warm water
Now stir milk mixture to the softened yeast
Now beat in about 3 cups flour
Keep beating until mixture turns smooth
Now stir in... - 39.6293
Potato Whole Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Let sit until bubbly.
Combine in large bowl of electric mixer 3/4 cup water and the honey, salt, and oil.
Add the yeast, potato water, and 3 cups of the flour.
At medium speed of mixer, beat until well blended,... - 41.4184
Phyllis's Whole Wheat Bread
Combine warm water and sugar; gently stir in yeast. Set aside. In a large container or bread mixer, combine hot water, oil, sugar, salt, and 6 cups flour. Beat with a wooden spoon. Mix in yeast mixture and remaining flour. Knead in bread mixer 10 minutes, or... - 21.5277
New England Whole Wheat Bread
In large mixing bowl combine the all-purpose flour and the active dry yeast.
In saucepan heat water, butter, brown sugar, honey, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 40.8819
100% Whole Wheat Bread
Stir 1 teaspoon of the sugar into the water; add yeast and let stand 10 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Add remaining sugar and the salt to hot milk and cool to lukewarm.
Stir softened yeast and add milk mixture and blend.
Stir in 3 cups of the flour; add... - 38.9069
Italian Sausage Zucchini Soup
1. In a Dutch oven, cook Italian sausage till browned
2. Now add celery and cook till tender
3. Combine and add next 8 ingredients, cook and simmer for 20 minutes
4. Add remaining ingredients, cook and simmer for 20 minutes, till vegetables turn... - 42.1865
In heavy saucepan, cook onion in oil until soft.
Add meats and garlic and cook, stirring continuously, until meat is lightly browned and crumbly.
Add seasonings, tomatoes, paste, and stock.
Mix well and simmer over low heat until sauce is thick and savory,... - 42.2427
Upside Down Gingerbread
Grease sides of 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan (or two 8 x 8 inch pans).
Melt margarine in bottom of pan or divide for 2 pans.
Spread brown sugar over.
Mix zucchlni and coconut together, layer over brown sugar, and pat down gently with your hands.
Gingerbread batter:... - 45.6361
Zucchini A La Creole
Cook zucchini in a small amount of water in a covered saucepan about 8 minutes.
Drain and place squash in a greased 2-quart casserole.
Saute green pepper and onion in melted butter or margarine until limp but not brown.
Add tomatoes; sprinkle with flour and... - 42.0249
Combine flours, salt, soda, baking powder, dry milk, wheat germ, brown sugar, nuts, peanuts, and raisins in a large bowl; blend thoroughly with fork. Beat eggs; add oil, molasses, orange juice, bananas, and apricots, and beat thoroughly. Add mixture to dry... - 24.5529
Pizza Fresca Style
This Pizza Fresca Style is simply awesome ! I love this deliciously garnished bread with irresistible seasonings ! Try this Pizza Fresca Style and let me know if you like it ! - 43.4897
For those who do not like meatloaf, you should try this special recipe. It is not only nutritious, but also so delicious that you would love to have a second helping. You can use any type of meat of your choice, along with bunch of fresh parsley, shredded... - 137.91
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
Italian Sausage Soup
1. Remove the sausage casing and cut them into slices.
2. Cut and discard the red stem from Swiss chard and chop it roughly.
3. Place a pot on heat, pour oil and brown sausage in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Drop smoked... - 111.811
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 107.674
Dolmeh Fil Fil
Hello everyone! I would like to share with you a Persian recipe called Dolmeh Fil Fil which is Stuffed Bell Peppers. This is a great dish to serve as an appetizer or main dish. This particular rice stuffing mix can also be used in Dolmeh Bademjan (Stuffed... - 0