- » Brown Sugar Walnut Bar
Brown Sugar Walnut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar walnut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar walnut bar recipes.
Sugar Topped Walnut Bars
In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Beat in butter and egg yolks.
Press into an ungreased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
For filling, in a bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in the walnuts, sugar and vanilla.
Pour over crust.
Bake at 300° for 55-60 minutes or... - 44.9327
Walnut Meringue Bars
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk and salt; mix well.
Add flour; blend thoroughly.
Pat mixture into 10 x 15-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
Spread jelly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in remaining sugar... - 38.265
Maple Walnut Bars
Combine the 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) of flour, brown sugar replacement, and margarine in a mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, a fork, or your fingers, work the dough into crumbs.
Press the crumbs into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) baking... - 42.7304
Banana Walnut Bars
Using an electric mixer, beat margarine, brown sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and mashed banana.
Combine flour and baking powder in another bowl.
Stir to mix.
Beat into banana mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in... - 42.6138
Walnut Apricot Bars
Are you looking for a healthy and yummy snack. Look no further. The Walnut Apricot Bar is your answer to healthy food be it for children or adults.Packed with vitamins and fibre, this is surely to become everyone's favourite. Try it. - 52.21
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Make Cookie Crust: In small bowl, with wooden spoon, cream butter with sugar until fluffy. With hands, work in flour until mixture is smooth.
3. Pat into bottom of an ungreased 9-by-9-by-l 3/4-inch pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 40.6144
Apricot Walnut Bars
Early on day:
1. Rinse apricots. In saucepan, cover apricots with water; bring to boil; then simmer 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop.
2. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
3. Into bowl sift 1 cup flour with granulated sugar; with pastry blender or two knives,... - 44.7233
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 49.5459
Walnut Bar Cookies
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form. Beat in brown sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Onto... - 40.7642
Triple Treat Walnut Bars
1. Cream butter, cheese and brown sugar in a bowl until light. Add 1 cup whole wheat flour and wheat germ and mix until smooth. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 2-quart glass baking dish; spread evenly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 36.3532
Apple Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel, core, and finely chop apple. There should be about 1 1/2 cups.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together oatmeal, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar until blended. Press firmly into bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
3. Top... - 33.8808
Black Walnut Bar Cookies
Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup flour.
Cut in the butter.
Press into a 10-inch square pan and bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
Mix 1 cup brown sugar with beaten eggs, salt, 1 teaspoon flour, vanilla extract, coconut and black walnuts.
Put this on the... - 40.2156
Walnut Apricot Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place rinsed apricots in water, boil for 10 minutes, drain, allow to cool and chop.
3. Sieve 1 cup flour with sugar. Add butter to the mixture and blend, avoiding the formation of butter lumps, till mixture... - 44.7356
Date And Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease and line bottom of a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
3. In a large bowl, tip in the baking powder and salt and mix well
4. In another medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat... - 42.0449
Walnut Linzer Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices until light and fluffy. Add flour and chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a 9-inch square pan, pat down 3/4th dough to a thickness of ½ inch.
3.... - 45.4681
Walnut Toffee Bars
Toffee bars are chocolaty and nutty bars that can be easily prepared at home for kids. Baked in a jelly roll pan with a chocolate, flour and vanilla mix along with butter and walnuts, the toffee bars are better tha commercially bought chocolate bars and... - 32.6335
Walnut Orange Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix cookie mix and 1 egg.
Press in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Spread with marmalade.
Mix remaining eggs, the vanilla, salt, walnuts, brown sugar, flour and baking powder.
Spread over... - 45.5827
Scrumptious Chocolate Layer Bars
Combine chocolate chips, cream cheese and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Blend well;... - 41.3954
Walnut Butterscotch Bars
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Press into a well-greased shallow 20 cm./ 8 in.square baking tin.
Put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5) and bake for... - 34.2072
Dreamy Date Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter, 1/2 cup flour, and 1/4 cup brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Press into an ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until edges brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 35.9985
Fruit Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add fruits and stir to be coated evenly.
3. Beat eggs with oil to a frothy mixture. Gradually, beat in marmalade and brown sugar. Add nuts and... - 46.4481
Hungarian Walnut Bars
Sift flour, salt, and 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar.
Blend in butter; add egg yolks and brandy.
Pat evenly into greased and floured pan (15 x 10 x 1 inch).
Bake 15 minutes.
In heavy saucepan put remaining granulated sugar, the walnuts, brown sugar,... - 46.9557
Walnut Dream Bars
With a pastry blender or two-knives, cut the butter or margarine into 1 c of the flour and 1/4 c of the brown sugar, until mixture is of the consistency of coarse corn meal, as in biscuits.
Pat this mixture firmly into an ungreased, 8" x 8" x 2" pan, and bake... - 38.183
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking
2. Beat margarine or butter to creamy, fluffy and soft mixture. Add sugar and blend.
3. Gradually add flour in small amounts and mix well each time to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take a 9 inch square... - 44.7196
Cranberry Walnut Power Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly spray an 8-by-11-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant and golden, about 9 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop. Transfer the walnuts to a large bowl. Add the... - 27.3963
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
Try out these rich and filling Jiffy California Walnut Bars. If you are in a rush in the morning, with no time to cook up a good breakfast, then just grab a bar of these and you are set to be on your way for the day. A delicious mix of walnuts, oats, and... - 50.1815
Apple And Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda and salt and beat on low speed... - 33.3671
Apple, Walnut, And Poppy Seed Bars
1 To make the dough: In a large bowl, stir the flour, sugar, and salt.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3 In a small bowl, stir the water and yolks together.
4 Using a... - 47.3872
In a small bowl pour boiling water over dates.
Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
Coat an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat egg... - 43.5476
Pineapple Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In medium mixer bowl, beat butter and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Blend in 1 cup flour until mixture is crumbly.
Pat into bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Keep oven hot, but remove pan... - 43.7831
Choco Nuts Toffee Bars
Toffee Bars are simply loved by all. The Sugar abd vanilla extract gives the Toffee Bars a wonderful connecting taste. Must catch it. - 40.9615
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and egg with an electric mixer on medium speed until... - 35.8465
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch x 1 1/2 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add eggs and sugar and mix well. Beat till... - 41.1153
Sugar Sweet White Chocolate Blondies
If you are a fan of blondies, you will simply love this white chocolate bar. Quick and easy, these yummy brownie bars ooze with the gooeyness of white chocolate. This rich, sweet dessert bars make for a great way to end a meal. Just stream the video recipe... - 104.284
Caramel Nut Bars
Combine the first six ingredients; sprinkle 1 cup into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan (do not press).
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
In the top of a double boiler over boiling water, cook and stir caramels and milk until caramels are melted.
Pour... - 44.86
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Stir in flour and cinnamon until a soft dough forms.
3. Turn dough into prepared pan.... - 38.0216
Delightful Cherry Bars
Combine 1 cup flour, butter, and powdered sugar, press in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine brown sugar and eggs; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
Combine 1/4 cup... - 40.4928
1. Into large bowl, measure first 6 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until just mixed; increase speed to medium; beat 5 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease... - 32.0555
Czechoslovakian Bar Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease 8 x 8 or 7 x 11-inch baking pan lightly.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in egg yolks and almond flavoring.
Add flour gradually, mixing well.
Fold in walnuts.
Spread half the dough in... - 44.247
Nutty Butterscotch Squares
1. In a saucepan, combine butter and sugar and cook them over a low flame until bubbly; turn the heat off and allow to cool
2. Beat eggs, one by one, into it, beating after every addition; add in vanilla as well
3. In a clean dry bowl, sift together... - 40.5668
1. Make dough: Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, salt and baking powder in a medium-size bowl; cut butter or margarine into mixture with a pastry blender or two knives until dough forms a ball.
2. Pat dough into an ungreased 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
3.... - 38.132
Measure all but last two ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Stir until well blended.
Spread in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle with mixture of sugar and chopped walnuts.
Bake for 25 minutes in a 350Â° F oven.
Serve hot or cold. - 36.3938
Festive Cookie Bars
To prepare bottom layer: In large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In small bowl, mix coffee and egg yolk to blend; stir into flour mixture to moisten evenly.
Form dough into a... - 42.8217
Autumn Picnic Bars
1. Sift flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs, one at a time; add vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time,... - 31.7058
Apricot Butter Bars
First Part: Mix 1 cup flour with the sugar in a bowl.
Cut in the butter with pastry blender or two knives until the particles formed are the size of small peas.
Turn into a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan and press firmly into an even layer over bottom of pan.
Bake... - 39.599
Essential Chocolate Revel Bars
In large bowl cream together brown sugar and 1 cup butter till fluffy.
Add eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, soda, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir in oats.
Stir into creamed mixture till blended.
In heavy saucepan heat... - 44.7307
Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
Mix together the flour, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl; stir in the egg.
Stir in the walnuts and 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips.
Remove 1 1/2 cups of the flour mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
Press the remaining flour mixture in a greased... - 39.6
Butterscotch Nut Bars
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat first 5 ingredients, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, and 4 tablespoons butter or margarine until blended. Wrap dough; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat sugar, maple... - 35.5827
Butterscotch Nut Bars
Spread in pan, and press 1/2 cup chopped walnuts into batter.
Beat 2 egg whites stiff; add 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Spread on batter and bake at 350° F. until lightly browned. - 26.7893
Easy Apricot Pecan Bars
1. Base: In a food processor, combine flour, butter and brown sugar; process to make fine crumbs. Press mixture evenly in bottom of prepared baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden. Let cool; leave oven on.
2. Topping: Place apricots in a small... - 32.5689
Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil.
Lightly coat foil with cooking spray; set .pan aside.
In a large bowl stir together granola, dates, coconut, brown sugar, flour, and 'cinnamon.
Stir in beans, raisins, and nuts.
In a small bowl combine honey,... - 37.8583
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 39.4427
Spicy Orange Bars
Cream together shortening, sugar, and eggs.
Stir in orange peel and juice.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, and spices; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Spread in greased 15 1/2x101/2 x1 inch jelly roll pan.
Bake in moderate oven... - 38.2402
Date Nut Bars
In 2 L (2 quart) glass casserole, combine dates, water, sugar and lemon juice; cover with lid or waxed paper.
Cook in microwave oven 6 minutes, stir twice.
Stir until mixture thickens; add nuts; cool slightly.
In large mixer bowl, sift flour, baking powder,... - 43.3697
Bishop S Bars
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Beat eggs until fluffy and pale; gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until about the color and consistency of mayonnaise.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt, add chocolate bits, nuts, dates, and candied cherries, and toss... - 39.7182
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Chewy Raisin Bars
In a saucepan heat and stir brown sugar and butter or margarine till butter is melted.
Remove from the heat and cool about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together flour and baking powder.
Beat egg and vanilla into mixture in the saucepan till well mixed.
Stir... - 41.0207
Date Almond Bars
Rub together, pat into 8"x8" pan and bake 10 minutes at 350° F.
Cook together until dates are soft, then add 8 rolled graham wafers and 1 beaten egg, vanilla and salt.
Pour filling over base.
Bake 15 minutes at 350° F.
When cool, iced with icing.
Top with... - 38.5398
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 41.1902
Mixed Fruit Bars
1. Cook fruit according to package directions. Drain, cool, and chop.
2. Mix butter, granulated sugar, and 2 cups flour until mixture is crumbly. Press into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. Bake at 350°F 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Sift remaining 2/3 cup flour... - 36.9925
Carrot And Zucchini Bars
In large mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, ginger and baking soda.
In another large mixing bowl stir together eggs, carrot, zucchini, raisins, chopped walnuts, vegetable oil, honey and vanilla.
Add carrot mixture to dry ingredients,... - 44.4504
Add enough water to lemonade concentrate to make 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan simmer prunes in lemonade mixture, covered, till tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar, walnuts, 2 tablespoons flour, and salt; add to prune mixture.
Cook and stir till very... - 43.5359
Food Processor Apple Bars
FOOD PROCESSOR DIRECTIONS: Heat oven to 350°E In food processor bowl with metal blade, process walnuts with on-off pulses until coarsely chopped.
Remove to large bowl; set aside.
Add apple quarters to food processor bowl; process with on-off pulses until... - 41.2148
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together butter, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup flour until blended. Press firmly into bottom of an ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons flour with egg,... - 35.3937
Apricot Bars A La Mode
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Rinse apricots; place in small saucepan; cover with water; simmer 10 minutes; drain.
Cool; chop fine.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8" by 8" by 2" baking dish.
In bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, mix butter, sugar,... - 47.6341
Layered Apricot Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place apricots and water in a small saucepan, cover, and simmer 10 minutes; drain, cool, and chop fine; set aside.
Stir butter and sugar together until well mixed; blend in 1 cup flour.
Spread mixture in a greased 9"x 9"x2" pan and... - 45.0031
Layered Raspberry Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
Stir in the walnuts.
In a small bowl, use a fork to beat together the buttermilk... - 45.6638
Coconut Dream Bars
Combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Add butter and mix until blended.
Press into ungreased 9-inch square pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs until thick and light in color.
Gradually beat in 3/4 cup brown sugar and continue... - 42.7703
Lemon Prune Bars
Add sugar and butter to eggs; beat well. Sift dry ingredients together, and then add to sugar mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients, except frosting. Spread into well-greased pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until it tests done. Cool to lukewarm in pan.... - 25.7358
Cranberry Crunch Bars
1. Sift flour, salt and cinnamon into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar and rolled oats. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly; stir in walnuts. Press half of mixture evenly over bottom of a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch... - 33.2619
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the 3/4 cup butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy; beat in eggs and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, blending... - 42.9611
Spread evenly in greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch pan.
Bake 15-18 minutes in 350° oven.
Glaze: Mix 1 cup powdered sugar and 5 teaspoons concentrated frozen orange juice.
Spread evenly over warm bars to glaze. - 35.6239
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and spices.
Blend in flour and walnuts.
Set aside about 1/4 of the dough for lattice top.
Pat remaining dough into bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of greased 9-inch square pan.
Spread with jam.
Make... - 41.0786
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the oats, walnuts, and raisins until well mixed. The... - 32.0806
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.8161
Layered Date Bars
These Layered Date Bars are my passion ! Get geared for these layers of delicious date and oat blends and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Layered Date Bars are welcome ! - 44.2962
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take butter and using an electric mixer, beat at medium speed for 30 seconds.
4. Beat in... - 47.8305
Coconut Lemon Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix flour, margarine and 1/4 cup brown sugar until crumbly.
Press firmly in bottom of pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Spread evenly over layer in pan.
Bake about 25... - 40.4081
Coconut Lemon Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix flour, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar thoroughly.
Press firmly into bottom of a lightly greased oblong pan, 13x9 1/2 x 2".
Bake 10 min.
Mix eggs, 2 cups sugar, and salt together... - 38.4745
Chewy Nut Bars
1. Prepare a 7-1/2" x 12" baking dish
2. Tip butter into the dish and melt the butter on High for 35 minutes
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar and nuts.
4. Add in the eggs and the vanilla and mix... - 43.9228
Combine filling ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook until thickened, stirring often.
To make dough, in the Bosch bowl cream together butter or margarine, brown sugar, and eggs.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Divide dough in half.
Roll half into a... - 40.3005
Coconut Nut Bars
1. For base, cream shortening and brown sugar.
2. Blend flour, baking soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture. Add oats and mix well. Pat into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish.
3. For coconut topping, beat eggs slightly, add remaining... - 34.8493
Coconut Nut Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Add together the confectioners' sugar, butter the and cake flour and knead it well
3) Using the wax paper, line an 8-inch (20-cm) square pan and spread the above mixture on it.
4) Bake in a... - 44.045
Fruit And Nut Bars
Crush cereal finely.
Beat egg whitest and salt until foamy throughout.
Add 1/2 cup of the sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Continue beating until stiff peaks will form.
Fold in half of the cereal
Beat egg... - 42.5827
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons margarine; stir in oats, sugar, flour, nuts and baking soda.
Press firmly on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, in medium saucepan,... - 40.9585
Easy Pumpkin Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, pumpkin, butter, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium... - 33.7351
Candied Orange Date Bars
Combine orange slices, dates, sugar and flour in 2-quart bowl.
Toss lightly to distribute sugar and flour.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs... - 49.183
Dried Fruit & Nut Bars
In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs until foamy; then beat in sugar, vanilla, and butter.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and orange peel; then mix in nuts and fruit.
Spread batter evenly in a 9 inch square baking dish.
Shield each corner with a 2 inch... - 40.4996
Sticky Date And Apple Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Line an 18-20 cm / 7-8 in square or rectangular loose-based cake tin. In a large pan heat the margarine, sugar, syrup and dates, stirring until the dates soften completely.
2. Gradually work in the oats, flour,... - 35.6433
Orange Slice Bar Cookies
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
Add brown sugar, flour, baking powder, cold water, cinnamon, nuts, vanilla, salt, and candy pieces.
Mix until blended.
Spread in lightly greased and wax-paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 45.9872
Chocolate Revel Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
3) Beat in eggs and stir in vanilla.
4) Sift flour with soda, salt, and oats and then stir in dry ingredients in the creamed mixture.
5) In a saucepan, heat... - 44.9964
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Using the softened margarine, lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Line the pan with wax paper and very lightly grease the paper.
3. Combine the oats, flour, sugar, nuts, raisins, baking powder, spices and orange zest in a... - 35.8796
Carrot Pumpkin Bars With Orange Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour with baking powder, orange peel, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix... - 48.6258
Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Bars
1. Lightly grease an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan. In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium to high speed till fluffy. Add eggs and... - 33.8496
1. Prepare a medium bowl by tipping in the cream butter and sugar and mix well. Add the egg and pumpkin and blend well again.
2. In another bowl, place the flour, soda, cinnamon, and pie spice and mix well. Fold in raisins and nuts and mix well.
3.... - 38.9327
Peach Butter Bars
1. Mix 1 cup flour and the sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until the particles formed are the size of small peas. Turn into a lightly greased 8-inch square glass baking dish and press firmly into an even layer over bottom of... - 36.3202
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars has a wonderful taste. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars gets its taste from butter mixed with mincemeat and flavored with lemon juice. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars if you like meat with fruit then try this Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars recipe. - 37.5205
Date And Nut Bars
Date And Nut Bars is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. Try this easy to prepare Date And Nut Bars, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.8981
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.0386
Chocolate Butterscotch Bars
Add shortening to sugar and mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add sifted dry ingredients, nuts, chocolate, and vanilla.
Spread in greased pan (15 x 10 x 1 inch).
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350° F.) for about 25... - 39.5758