- » Brown Sugar Walnut Bar
Brown Sugar Walnut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar walnut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar walnut bar recipes.
Sugar Topped Walnut Bars
In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Beat in butter and egg yolks.
Press into an ungreased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
For filling, in a bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in the walnuts, sugar and vanilla.
Pour over crust.
Bake at 300° for 55-60 minutes or... - 44.3796
Walnut Toffee Bars
Toffee bars are chocolaty and nutty bars that can be easily prepared at home for kids. Baked in a jelly roll pan with a chocolate, flour and vanilla mix along with butter and walnuts, the toffee bars are better tha commercially bought chocolate bars and... - 31.0821
Walnut Apricot Bars
Are you looking for a healthy and yummy snack. Look no further. The Walnut Apricot Bar is your answer to healthy food be it for children or adults.Packed with vitamins and fibre, this is surely to become everyone's favourite. Try it. - 52.3054
Walnut Meringue Bars
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk and salt; mix well.
Add flour; blend thoroughly.
Pat mixture into 10 x 15-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
Spread jelly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in remaining sugar... - 38.6172
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Make Cookie Crust: In small bowl, with wooden spoon, cream butter with sugar until fluffy. With hands, work in flour until mixture is smooth.
3. Pat into bottom of an ungreased 9-by-9-by-l 3/4-inch pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 38.9603
Apricot Walnut Bars
Early on day:
1. Rinse apricots. In saucepan, cover apricots with water; bring to boil; then simmer 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop.
2. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
3. Into bowl sift 1 cup flour with granulated sugar; with pastry blender or two knives,... - 42.5422
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 47.3813
Walnut Bar Cookies
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form. Beat in brown sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Onto... - 38.1763
Triple Treat Walnut Bars
1. Cream butter, cheese and brown sugar in a bowl until light. Add 1 cup whole wheat flour and wheat germ and mix until smooth. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 2-quart glass baking dish; spread evenly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 34.941
Apple Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel, core, and finely chop apple. There should be about 1 1/2 cups.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together oatmeal, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar until blended. Press firmly into bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
3. Top... - 31.5046
Choco Nuts Toffee Bars
Toffee Bars are simply loved by all. The Sugar abd vanilla extract gives the Toffee Bars a wonderful connecting taste. Must catch it. - 39.5701
Candied Orange Date Bars
Combine orange slices, dates, sugar and flour in 2-quart bowl.
Toss lightly to distribute sugar and flour.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs... - 39.0685
Pineapple Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In medium mixer bowl, beat butter and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Blend in 1 cup flour until mixture is crumbly.
Pat into bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Keep oven hot, but remove pan... - 42.5504
Scrumptious Chocolate Layer Bars
Combine chocolate chips, cream cheese and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Blend well;... - 40.1558
Walnut Apricot Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place rinsed apricots in water, boil for 10 minutes, drain, allow to cool and chop.
3. Sieve 1 cup flour with sugar. Add butter to the mixture and blend, avoiding the formation of butter lumps, till mixture... - 42.7201
Banana Walnut Bars
Using an electric mixer, beat margarine, brown sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and mashed banana.
Combine flour and baking powder in another bowl.
Stir to mix.
Beat into banana mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in... - 40.6696
Maple Walnut Bars
Combine the 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) of flour, brown sugar replacement, and margarine in a mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, a fork, or your fingers, work the dough into crumbs.
Press the crumbs into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) baking... - 41.6568
Walnut Dream Bars
With a pastry blender or two-knives, cut the butter or margarine into 1 c of the flour and 1/4 c of the brown sugar, until mixture is of the consistency of coarse corn meal, as in biscuits.
Pat this mixture firmly into an ungreased, 8" x 8" x 2" pan, and bake... - 36.2527
Cranberry Walnut Power Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly spray an 8-by-11-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant and golden, about 9 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop. Transfer the walnuts to a large bowl. Add the... - 25.3515
Walnut Linzer Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices until light and fluffy. Add flour and chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a 9-inch square pan, pat down 3/4th dough to a thickness of ½ inch.
3.... - 44.3879
Walnut Butterscotch Bars
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Press into a well-greased shallow 20 cm./ 8 in.square baking tin.
Put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5) and bake for... - 32.5519
Dreamy Date Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter, 1/2 cup flour, and 1/4 cup brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Press into an ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until edges brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 34.6358
Fruit Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add fruits and stir to be coated evenly.
3. Beat eggs with oil to a frothy mixture. Gradually, beat in marmalade and brown sugar. Add nuts and... - 44.2286
Caramel Nut Bars
Combine the first six ingredients; sprinkle 1 cup into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan (do not press).
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
In the top of a double boiler over boiling water, cook and stir caramels and milk until caramels are melted.
Pour... - 42.2748
Black Walnut Bar Cookies
Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup flour.
Cut in the butter.
Press into a 10-inch square pan and bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
Mix 1 cup brown sugar with beaten eggs, salt, 1 teaspoon flour, vanilla extract, coconut and black walnuts.
Put this on the... - 38.6652
Date And Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease and line bottom of a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
3. In a large bowl, tip in the baking powder and salt and mix well
4. In another medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat... - 43.5782
Hungarian Walnut Bars
Sift flour, salt, and 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar.
Blend in butter; add egg yolks and brandy.
Pat evenly into greased and floured pan (15 x 10 x 1 inch).
Bake 15 minutes.
In heavy saucepan put remaining granulated sugar, the walnuts, brown sugar,... - 47.2036
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking
2. Beat margarine or butter to creamy, fluffy and soft mixture. Add sugar and blend.
3. Gradually add flour in small amounts and mix well each time to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take a 9 inch square... - 42.857
Walnut Orange Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix cookie mix and 1 egg.
Press in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Spread with marmalade.
Mix remaining eggs, the vanilla, salt, walnuts, brown sugar, flour and baking powder.
Spread over... - 44.9719
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
Try out these rich and filling Jiffy California Walnut Bars. If you are in a rush in the morning, with no time to cook up a good breakfast, then just grab a bar of these and you are set to be on your way for the day. A delicious mix of walnuts, oats, and... - 48.8778
Apple And Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda and salt and beat on low speed... - 31.5029
Apple, Walnut, And Poppy Seed Bars
1 To make the dough: In a large bowl, stir the flour, sugar, and salt.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3 In a small bowl, stir the water and yolks together.
4 Using a... - 45.5772
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Stir in flour and cinnamon until a soft dough forms.
3. Turn dough into prepared pan.... - 36.2047
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch x 1 1/2 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add eggs and sugar and mix well. Beat till... - 41.5037
Sugar Sweet White Chocolate Blondies
If you are a fan of blondies, you will simply love this white chocolate bar. Quick and easy, these yummy brownie bars ooze with the gooeyness of white chocolate. This rich, sweet dessert bars make for a great way to end a meal. Just stream the video recipe... - 105.901
1. Make dough: Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, salt and baking powder in a medium-size bowl; cut butter or margarine into mixture with a pastry blender or two knives until dough forms a ball.
2. Pat dough into an ungreased 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
3.... - 35.4846
In a small bowl pour boiling water over dates.
Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
Coat an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat egg... - 41.5976
1. Into large bowl, measure first 6 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until just mixed; increase speed to medium; beat 5 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease... - 31.2926
Festive Cookie Bars
To prepare bottom layer: In large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In small bowl, mix coffee and egg yolk to blend; stir into flour mixture to moisten evenly.
Form dough into a... - 40.2837
Autumn Picnic Bars
1. Sift flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs, one at a time; add vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time,... - 29.9281