- » Brown Sugar Taffy
Brown Sugar Taffy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar taffy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar taffy recipes.
Brown Sugar Taffy
Combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, vinegar, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Add evaporated milk slowly, stirring constantly, so that boiling... - 40.1776
Brown Sugar Taffy
Combine all ingredients except vanilla, mix well.
Cook to about 260 degrees, or brittle-ball stage.
Add the vanilla & pour on a buttered platter.
When it is cool enough to handle pull until it is a light gold color.
Twist into long rope and cut into small... - 35.7814
You May Also Like!
Place ingredients in blender and mix well for a few seconds.
Add 1 cup pecans and blend until chopped.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch gingersnap or graham cracker crust.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until firm. - 31.275
Old Fashioned Molasses Pull Taffy
Combine the sugar, water, and cream of tartar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir together over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Cover, boil 3 minutes, uncover.
Boil slowly 9 minutes without stirring.
Add the molasses, butter, and vinegar.
Boil over medium... - 42.5892
Combine sugar, butter, molasses, vinegar and 2 tablespoons water in a large pan.
Cook quickly over high heat, without stirring, to hard-crack stage or 275 degrees on candy thermometer.
Add nuts and quickly pour into buttered pan.
Cool and break into pieces. - 28.8419
Taffy tarts are simple cream cheese tarts flavored with vanilla. Made with eggs, butter, flour and sugar, the taffy tarts are simply baked to a beautiful golden brown and can be served as desired as dessert tarts. - 40.672
1) In a large saucepan, mix together sugar, brown sugar, water, milk, corn syrup and salt.
2) Stirring continuously, simmer until sugar is dissolved.
3) Raise the heat to medium and cook to 240 degrees on candy thermometer or to soft-ball... - 49.6403
1) In a saucepan, boil sugar, molasses, vinegar along with water. Boil without stirring till it turns crisp when tested in cold water.
2) Add butter and let it cook for another 3 minutes.
3) Put in vanilla and turn it out on a buttered pan.
4)... - 37.4465
Taffy Apple Ice Cream
1. In a medium saucepan combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, and molasses. Cook and stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Slowly stir 1 cup of hot milk mixture into the beaten eggs; return to hot mixture in saucepan.... - 32.8701
Molasses Pulled Taffy
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, molasses, water, vinegar and butter; bring to boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
Boil, without stirring and brushing down side of pan occasionally with brush dipped in hot water, until at soft-crack stage of... - 34.0236
In saucepan heat and stir first 3 ingredients till shortening melts.
In mixer bowl beat egg.
Add molasses mixture; beat till light.
Sift together dry ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt; blend into mixer bowl.
Stir in nuts.
Spread in greased... - 36.5805
Swedish Taffy Cream
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Drop by scant teaspoonfuls at least 2 inches apart onto well-greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
Cool 2 minutes.
Remove carefully from cookie... - 35.6285