- » Brown Sugar Roll
Brown Sugar Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar roll recipes.
Granola With Brown Sugar
Soak raisins in hot water to cover for 10 minutes or until plump; drain.
In glass bowl, combine sugar, oil and honey; cook on high (9) for 1 minute or until sugar is melted; stir well.
In larger glass dish, mix together rolled oats, almonds, wheat germ and... - 30.3051
Brown Sugar Baked Plantains
1) Peel the plantains.
2) Slice them lengthwise and then crosswise to cut into quarter.
3) In medium bowl, place lemon juice.
4) Dip each plantain quarter in juice.
5) Keep the bowl aside.
6) On wax paper, spread the brown sugar.
7)... - 34.5963
Brown Sugar Buns
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Sift flour along with salt and baking powder. Rub in shortening gently. Gradually add milk to prepare a soft dough. Transfer to a floured ball and roll out into 1 inch thick.
3. Soften the butter and spread... - 38.2117
Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream sugar & shortening.
Add eggs, milk, baking powder, & vanilla; mix well.
Stir in nutmeats.
Add enough flour to make a dough stiff enough to roll out.
Cut shapes desired, sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake in moderate oven for 10-12 minutes. - 35.5991
Brown Sugar Oat Cookies
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the brown sugar, salt, and oatmeal.
Beat the egg slightly with the vanilla; blend in.
Drop the mixture by level measuring teaspoonfuls onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 5... - 36.2956
Brown Sugar Cookies
In a 1-quart saucepan combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter or margarine.
Bring to boiling; boil 5 minutes.
In a small bowl beat together the eggs and milk.
Stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and... - 43.9098
Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar; add eggs, water and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients and mix well.
We take little balls of dough and mash down with fork; or you can roll it out and cut with cookie cutter.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
A vanilla or caramel... - 36.9712
Brown Sugar Shortbreads
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add vanilla; then gradually beat in flour, blending thoroughly.
Gather dough into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm (about 1 hour) or for up to 3 days.
On a... - 30.04
Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the milk, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla.
Mix in enough flour to make a dough that can be rolled.
Chill,... - 35.8126
Brown Sugar Cookies
Add brown sugar gradually and continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Blend in egg yolk and combined dry ingredients.
Roll 1/8 inch thick on floured surface.
Cut in desired shapes with cookie cutters.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Combine... - 42.8259
Brown Sugar Crisps
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In large mixer bowl, cream sugar, shortening, eggs, and water at MEDIUM-LOW until fluffy.
Add 2 cups (500 ml) flour, baking soda, and salt to mixture and mix at LOW until flour is moistened then at MEDIUM until... - 37.4263
Ice Box Brown Sugar Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine and brown sugar replacement until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in vanilla and burnt-sugar flavoring, Gradually stir dry... - 46.1244
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add brown sugar, beating well (mixture will be crumbly). Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Lightly spoon 1 1/2 cups flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 32.4635
Brown Sugar Hazelnut Rounds
1 In a large mixing bowl beat shortening and butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add about 1 cup of the flour to the shortening mixture. Add brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well mixed,... - 37.4238
Brown Sugar Cutouts
In large bowl, beat margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and egg; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour and baking soda; mix well.
Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours for easier... - 43.2204
Brown Sugar Fudge
1. In a large (3-quart) microwaveable casserole, combine brown sugar, cream and syrup.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 17 minutes, stirring twice during cooking, until it is bubbly and reaches soft ball stage. To check, spoon a few drops... - 38.7042
Brown Sugar Christmas Thins
Brown Sugar Christmas Thins is an irresistible snack recipe. An delicious Brown Sugar Christmas Thins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 35.1731
Brown Sugar Slices
Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, shortening, brown sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in burnt-sugar... - 41.833
Brown Sugar Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar; add vanilla extract: add unbeaten egg; cream again.
Add nuts and mix well.
Add baking powder, salt and spices to flour; stir into the creamed mixture.
Shape into two long, slender rolls and wrap securely in waxed paper or... - 41.984
Scotch Shortbread Sweetened With Brown Sugar
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together and work into the flour.
Roll out 1/3 inch thick on a pastry cloth.
Cut with small fancy cutters and brush tops with a mixture of egg and milk for a glaze.
This method makes 60 small cookies.
if desired, roll... - 34.2998
Brown Sugar Apple Pie
For crust: Blend all of the ingredients well, but do not over-work.
Divide dough in half and roll out each half separately to make bottom and top crusts.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, mix sugars, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lite salt.
Add apples;... - 42.8861
Brown-sugar Shortbread Cookies
In large bowl, with portable electric mixer at medium speed, or wooden spoon, beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
With wooden spoon, stir in flour until smooth and well combined.
Dough will be stiff.
Refrigerate dough, covered, several... - 28.7471
Eccles Cakes With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven hot to 450° F.
2. In a pan melt cream and butter.
3. Stir in other ingredients and combine.
4. Roll out the pastry thinly.
5. With a 4" cutter cut the pastry and turn each piece over.
6. Spoon heaped mixture on each... - 41.3784
Peanut Butter Cookies Sweetened With Wheat Germ And Brown Sugar
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly butter two cookie sheets, or use nonstick baking sheets.
In a mixing bowl, beat the egg, add the honey and molasses, and stir to combine.
Stir in the peanut butter, then add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
Roll... - 32.8095
Brown Sugar Rhubarb Pie
Roll out prepared pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
To prepare filling, combine brown sugar, flour, and salt; stir in rhubarb.
Let stand 15... - 43.0281
Thumbprint Cookies Using Brown Sugar
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix thoroughly butter, shortening, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
Work in flour and salt until dough holds together.
Shape dough by teaspoonfuls into 1-inch balls.
Beat egg white slightly.
Dip each ball into egg white; roll in nuts.
Place... - 43.1885
Rosalie's Apple Dumplings With Brown Sugar Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add in the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Add in the Crisco shortening and mix well with... - 0
Ginger Snaps With Brown Sugar
1. In a large glass bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Gradually stir the eggs and molasses or sorghum into the creamed mixture and beat till well aerated. If the mixture curdles, add a little flour to it.
3. In... - 49.5797
Brown Sugar Apple Dumplings
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the fat shortening into small bead size cubes and add to the... - 44.3618
Honey Wheat Brown And Serve Rolls
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water in small bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Let stand 5 minutes until mixture is bubbly.
Combine whole wheat flour and 2 cups all-purpose flour in medium bowl.
Measure 1 1/2 cups flour mixture into large bowl.
Add... - 42.4027
Rolled Sugar Cookies
Cream sugar, shortening, and butter or margarine till fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
Working with half of the dough at a time, on... - 40.7597
Rolled Sugar Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and nutmeg; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine egg, sugar, milk, and vanilla; stir well, and pour into crumb mixture.
Stir with a fork until dry ingredients are... - 39.0444
Homemade Brown-and-serve Rolls
Scald milk; add cold water.
When milk and water are lukewarm, stir in 1 teaspoon sugar, and sprinkle yeast on top.
After 10 minutes, stir, and add remaining sugar, shortening, salt and egg.
Add flour, and stir until liquid is absorbed.
By hand, mix dough in... - 41.5977
Brown And Serve Potato Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Combine mashed potatoes, oil, sugar, 1 1/2 cups warm water (110Â°), and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add to dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2... - 37.128
Rolled Sugar Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. On low speed, beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 30.9709
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 1): Cookie Jar
Simple but wonderful. This video makes the most amazing looking cookies. Ordinary sugar rolled cookies are cut into the shape of a foot. This uses the unusual cookie cutter to make a wonderfully crispy cookie. Make this for your kids and they are bound to be... - 108.977
Homemade Brown N Serve Rolls
Scald milk, add cold water.
When milk and water are lukewarm stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and sprinkle yeast on top.
After 10 minutes, stir, and add sugar, salt, shortening and egg.
Pour into flour and stir until liquid disappears.
By hand, mix dough in bowl to a... - 36.5185
Brown N Serve Rolls
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, shortening and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in remaining flour to form soft dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
Place in... - 35.964
Brown 'n Serve Rolls
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Mix in milk, sugar, salt, shortening and 2 1/2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth and... - 36.7009
Brown And Serve Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) In water, dissolve the yeast.
3) Add sugar, salt, milk, eggs and butter. Add 3 cups of flour and stir well.
4) Use a wooden spoon to mix well.
5) Make a soft dough by beating in the... - 41.1169
Brown & Serve Rolls
Brown & Serve Rolls has an Extraordinary taste. The dry yeast
and egg gives the Brown & Serve Rolls Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 41.6062
Cheesy Brown Breakfast Roll
1. Put flour and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
2. Heat milk, butter or margarine, brown sugar and water, pour in the well. Sprinkle yeast and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Mix well and addÂ«grated cheese. Knead to a smooth dough. Divide the dough... - 41.4739
Rolled Oats Brown Bread
Mix the first 6 ingredients together and let stand until cooled to lukewarm.
Meanwhile sprinkle yeast and sugar into lukewarm water and leave until dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Combine the two mixtures.
Stir in both types of flour to make a stiff dough.
Knead... - 39.2433
Roast Rolled Ribs Of Beef With Pan Browned Potatoes
1) In a 2 to 4-inch deep roasting pan (preferably made of cast iron), place the flat beef rib bones.
2) Next, arrange the meat on the bones, the thickest part on top of the meat.
3) Slice the garlic, if using, into two.
4) Make slits along the... - 44.65
Creamy Soft Sugar Cookies
1) Cream shortening and sugar. Add egg. Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with sour cream. Chill dough 1 hour.
2} Roll out on floured board. Cut with glass or cookie cutter. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes,... - 27.0822
Brown & Serve Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit before baking.
2. Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit before serving rolls.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together 2 cups of flour and yeast.
4. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, Crisco and salt;... - 44.1483
Corned Beef And Cabbage Rolls
This appetizers is a twist to the classic Rueben sandwich while keeping in mind the St. Patrick’s Day flavors of the traditional corned beef and cabbage dish. - 0
Delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Ronnie Woo is presenting a video on how to make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! Alright, more often than no, we are confused about what to have for breakfast - cinnamon roll or pancakes. Ronnie here has solved that problem by creating the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. - 128.032
Cavalier Sweet Rolls
Soften yeast in lukewarm water to cover.
Scald milk; add sugar, salt, and shortening.
When lukewarm add 1/2 of flour and beat thoroughly.
Add eggs, beaten, and the yeast.
Add flour to make nice smooth dough.
Turn out on floured board and knead... - 35.3914
Beef Egg Rolls
1. In a pan add in the beef and sauté for few minutes. Season with some salt and pepper and break the beef with spatula. Cook until it turns brown.
2. Remove the excess fat from the pan and store 1 tbsp. of the pan. Add in the fat to the beef again... - 0
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 0
Here’s an awesome spring roll recipe that you could easily try at home and share with your friends and family. - 116.007
Applesauce Pecan Rolls
Prepare roll mix according to directions on package, adding 2 tblsp. sugar.
Cover; let rise until doubled in bulk.
Meanwhile add 2 tblsp.butter to applesauce; cook 10 minutes to evaporate some of the liquid, stirring occasionally.
Melt remaining 4... - 39.8892
Pull-apart Morning Rolls
Sprinkle walnuts in the bottom of a well-greased 10-ih.fluted tube pan.
Combine pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Roll each dinner roll in butter and then in brown sugar mixture; coat well.
Place each roll in pan.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove... - 31.7071
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Creamy Caramel Pecan Rolls
1 For topping, in a small mixing bowl stir together powdered sugar and whipping cream. Divide evenly between two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Sprinkle pecans evenly over sugar mixture.
2 On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf of dough into a... - 31.5975
Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast
These cinnamon rolls are perfect to be had at Christmas breakfast! The chef here shares the very basic recipe for cinnamon rolls, baked with brown sugar filling and with a delicious glaze. A great way to kick start your festival menu! - 98.9442
Cherry Chocolate Dessert Rolls
Melt butter with shortening over low heat.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Mix 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk, the egg yolks, sugar, salt, and extract in a large bowl; stir in the melted shortening.
Blend in 1 cup of the flour, beating until smooth; stir in... - 43.527
Whole Wheat Danish Rolls
Combine yeast and water, and set aside.
In the Bosch bowl, cream together brown sugar, honey, mace, nutmeg, lemon extract and 1/2 cup butter.
Add eggs, and beat well.
Scrape down from sides of bowl.
Add flour and yeast.
Mix for 5 to 7 minutes, and turn out... - 39.4277
Veg. Pizza Rolls Or Pockets By Chef Dhruv - Kid's Cooking
1. Using a pizza cutter cut the pizza dough into stripes about 3-inches wide. Spread the pizza sauce on all the stripes.
2. Take a bowl and mix the vegetables with the cheese and sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix them well.
3. Put a... - 0
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls With Wrapper
Today lets learn how to make crispy veg spring roll at the comfort of your home.
All you need for this dish are some fresh farm veggies,spring roll wrappers,a little bit of butter and some common oriental spices. - 0
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a large baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast, and salt; stir until well blended.
4. In a saucepan, take sour cream, water and butter; cook... - 49.7998
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Combine the sugar, salt, and scalded milk in a large bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Beat in 1/2 cup of the flour.
Stir in the yeast, then beat in remaining flour.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured... - 37.9381
Butterscotch Pecan Rolls
Roll dough into rectangle, 15x9 inches.
Spread 2 tablespoons butter on dough.
Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on rectangle.
Roll up, beginning at long side.
Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal securely.
Stretch roll to make even.
Melt 1/2 cup... - 37.6959
Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a bowl with butter and set aside. Grease 2 baking dishes with butter and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl add in the yeast and milk. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes add the hook... - 0
Fried Homemade Pasta In Brown Butter
Here is another quick and intelligent recipe. Usually all of us prepare store bought pasta which is good but the chef in the video shows how to prepare pasta at home and then season it. This recipe is apt for college students and kids who often look for cheap... - 105.463
Crunchy Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls is a great dessert that can be made at home to celebrate any occasion. Chef Martha make it with kitchen ingredients like milk, butter and yeast. Give the common desserts a break, and try this delicious treat instead. - 89.5162
Imitation Chinese Egg Rolls
These Imitaition Chinese Egg Rolls are an interesting snack ! Try them out with your favorite savory sauces ! Tell me how you like these Imitation Chinese Egg rolls - 33.0151
Chicken Little Cinnamon Rolls
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 14-in.x 10-in.rectangle.
Brush with butter.
Combine the sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel; sprinkle evenly over butter.
Sprinkle with raisins.
Starting from a long side, roll dough up tightly.
Slice... - 42.2203
Orange Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
Lightly coat a 9x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
On a lightly .floured surface, roll dough into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
Brush dough with melted margarine; sprinkle evenly with granulated sugar and cinnamon.
Roll up dough, starting... - 33.3138
Barley Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Rinse wild rice with cold water; drain.
In a medium saucepan combine the 1 3/4 cups water and the broth.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in rice and barley.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in fennel, carrot, and thyme.
Simmer,... - 41.3747
Thai Style Spring Rolls
Want to grab a tasty snack, but have no clue? Thai style spring roll is what would spark up your mood. And you won't have to give much effort in making this munchy snack at all. Just follow the simple recipe and perfect the art of making Thai spring rolls at... - 80.9124
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
For caramel sauce, in small saucepan combine 1/4 cup packed brown sugar and the flour.
Stir in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove... - 42.328
Tuna And Potato Spring Rolls
If you love spring rolls, then will surely love this Moroccan variation of the traditional Chinese spring roll! The filling of Tuna and potato spring roll as the name suggests consists of potatoes and tuna instead of shredded vegetables making it tastier and... - 111.014
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Roll each half of Basic Sweet Roll Dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
Brush each piece with half of the 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine.
Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
Roll up each piece jelly-roll style, starting from... - 41.9877
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Place the dough, roll it out and spread softened butter on it, make sure to do this only when the dough has become light
3.Now sprinkle brown sugar and nuts on the dough, roll up the... - 36.029
Fast Cinnamon Rolls
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Fast Cinnamon Rolls. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 42.1818
How To Make Pav Buns (homemade Indian Dinner Rolls)
Learn how to make Pav Buns at home (part of popular Indian street food- Pav Bhaji)-Normally Pav Buns are made out of all purpose or bread flour. However, I used mainly Whole Wheat Flour (in combination with all purpose flour) and minimal butter to prepare... - 0
Spring Rolls With Noodles
Noodle spring rolls are delicious appetizers to serve for parties or small gatherings. They are pretty easy to make, only when they are rolled up, one need to be careful. Do the preparations well in advance and just fry them before serving. This way, you get... - 108.829
Let's cook with Deborah an easy recipe for any kind of occasion: the veal rolls with ham and cheese, super-tasty and appetizing! - 132.652
Corn Pocket Rolls
Corn Pocket Rolls has a lip smacking taste. The sugar and sour cream gives the Corn Pocket Rolls a two dimensional taste. - 41.2888
Here's how to make yummy and tasty sandwich rolls. You can make this for breakfast or snacks or carry them for picnic or can pack as a lunch for kids... - 0
How To Make Egg Roll
Everyone would have eaten an egg roll but the one that Dave's is making in this video is totally different. Well, he is using sausage, ham and lots of shredded vegetables along with the seasonings. As the filling gets ready, you can find yourself drooling. He... - 89.3267
Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
Expecting guests? This video might come as a savior. Watch chef Heather share her personal favorite recipe to prepare these totally delightful Thai Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce. This recipe is sure to fetch you compliments. - 129.557
Easy Egg Rolls
If you are looking forward to Thai snacks but not getting the right ideas, try Ning's simple Egg Rolls. The best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared at home with available ingredients. - 89.1537
Moroccan Spring Rolls - Ramadan Specials
How to make delicious Moroccan Spring Rolls filled with ground meat. These are a favorite during Ramadan season. You could change the filling to your taste, and use the same technique. - 122.488
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 120.741
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 106.969
These Cinnamon Rolls are yummy dessert delicacies. Try out these Cinammon Rolls for a family get-together. Feel free to suggest here! - 21.0337
Chilli Paneer Pinwheels
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Chilli paneer: In bowl, add and combine the paneer, red onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, coriander leaves, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Mix well and set... - 126.529
Fish And Ham Eggroll
Who doesn't like oriental egg rolls. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe to make fabulous crispy egg rolls that are awesome with sweet and sour eggroll sauce. The eggrolls here has a super delicious stuffing and your guests would surely ask for... - 115.87
Cheese Roll With Strawberries
Whip cheese, and form into a roll.
Wrap in wax paper, and refrigerate.
Immediately before serving, roll the cheese in brown sugar.
Place on a serving tray with strawberries on one side and crackers on the other.
Delightiul as a dessert or lor brunch. - 22.8895
Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with non – stick spray and set aside.
2. In a glass, mix together warm water, yeast and sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes to rise.
3. In a saucepan, bring milk to simmer, and add in the... - 0
Homemade Butterscotch Nut Rolls
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble yeast cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over salt and granulated sugar.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth.
Add remaining flour, 2 tablespoons... - 47.4273
Pecan Rolls is something I love to cook - just to see the joy on the kids face. This is quite an easy brew and tastes great too. Just give this yummy Pecan Rolls a try. - 26.6682
Sticky Pecan Rolls
In a large bowl, combine baking soda, granulated sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup of the flour.
Place buttermilk and oil in a pan over medium-low heat until warm (about 120°); add to flour mixture and beat with an electric mixer, on high, for about 2... - 43.4057
Butterscotch Pecan Rolls
Measure Ever-Ready Blend into bowl.
Add milk; mix until soft dough is formed.
Turn out on lightly floured board; knead 30 seconds.
Roll into rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
Cream 2 tablespoons butter and 1/3 cup brown sugar together; spread on dough.
Roll as for... - 39.0385
Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Finger foods in varieties are effective in keeping up party spirits in BBQ or parties. Check out chef Garry showing how to make simple and easy cinnamon rolls just right for any kind of a party. So tempting to crunch! - 101.035