- » Brown Sugar Pear Pound Cake
Brown Sugar Pear Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar pear pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar pear pound cake recipes.
Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes
These Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes taste incredible ! I love to munch on these fruity biscuits for a snack and also for dessert at times. Try these Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes yourself and let me know if you like them. - 48.3669
Whirligig Pear Cake
1) In a bowl, place together syrup from pears, add more water, if needed, to make 3/4 cup.
2) Stir in the lemon juice in the pear syrup.
3) In a saucepan, place together brown sugar and cornstarch.
4) Pour the syrup mixture in the cornstarch mixture.... - 42.4514
Sour Cream Pear Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13" by 9" baking pan; dust with flour.
2. Prepare streusel: In medium bowl, with fork, mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon until well blended. With fingertips, work in butter until evenly distributed. Add walnuts and toss to... - 38.4593
Cranberry Pear Upside Down Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
In the cake pan, stir together the brown sugar, butter, and lemon juice, then spread the mixture evenly over the bottom.
2 Drain the pears, reserving 3/4 cup of the juice, and cut them in... - 44.1691
Pear Upside Down Oatmeal Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut each pear in half lengthwise (do not core).
Cut 2 (1/4-inch-thick) slices from the cut side of each pear half to get 8 slices; set slices aside.
Chop remaining pear to measure 1/2 cup; set aside.
Coat bottom of a 9-inch round cake... - 42.6443
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 47.2036
Northwestern Brown Betty
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
Peel, core, and dice the pears.
Sprinkle them with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Combine the bread crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
Spread a scant one-third of the crumb mixture on... - 41.8141
Hot Fruit Compote
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Drain and measure 1 cup syrup from canned fruits and mix with sugar, lemon juice, and orange rind.
Arrange fruits in a large casserole, add sugar mixture, and dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, 1/2 hour; serve hot with cream or cool... - 29.73
Korean Pan Grilled Dduk Galbi
Craving for some beef tonight? How about trying the Korean favorite — dduk galbi to satiate your yen. Mind blowingly awesome, this grilled "beefy" delight will surely blow your socks off. Prepared with rib meat, this dish might sound a tad bit complicated... - 110.779