- » Brown Sugar Nut
Brown Sugar Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar nut recipes.
Brown Sugar And Prune Nut Cake
1) Heat the oven to 325°F.
2) Take a 10-inch tube pan and grease and flour it.
3) Cover the bottom of pan with a wax paper to fit, grease and flour.
4) In a bowl, beat the butter and shortening until light.
5) On a pieces of wax paper,... - 48.0607
Quick Brown Sugar Drop Cookies
1. Sift the flour, measure and keep aside.
2. Measure sugar and butter and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
4. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
5. In a large dry and grease free mixing... - 43.0183
Brown Sugar Peanut Brittle
Butter two baking sheets and sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
In the saucepan combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, water, butter or margarine, and salt.
Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Clip candy thermometer to side of pan.
Cook,... - 40.898
Brown Sugar Hazelnut Rounds
1 In a large mixing bowl beat shortening and butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add about 1 cup of the flour to the shortening mixture. Add brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well mixed,... - 37.4238
Brown Sugar Nut Mounds
Cream butter and sugar and add egg, beating until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients and sour cream; mix well.
Shape into balls the size of a small walnut.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets and press a pecan in center of each.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.)... - 35.863
Brown Sugar Nut Bars
Spread jam over baked crust.
Beat egg and egg white until light; add brown sugar, and beat until thick.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread over jam; bake 25Ã¢â‚¬â€30 minutes at 350Ã‚Â°F. - 34.2065
Brown Sugar Pralines
In 2-quart saucepan combine sugar and cream; mix well.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir to soft ball stage (238°).
Remove from heat; add butter.
Stir in pecans.
Beat about 1 minute or till candy just begins to lose its... - 29.5995