- » Brown Sugar Meringue Spice Cake
Brown Sugar Meringue Spice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar meringue spice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar meringue spice cake recipes.
Meringue Spice Cake
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar; add egg yolks and beat until fluffy.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternating with milk and vanilla.
Beat vigorously after each addition.
Pour into greased 9" x 13" pan.
Cover with brown sugar meringue.
Bake at 325 degrees... - 36.1826
Spice Cake With Meringue Nut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
3) To this, gradually beat in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
4) Meanwhile, in another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
5) Now, mix... - 49.0317
Meringue Spice Cookies
Beat shortening until fluffy and creamy.
Add brown sugar gradually; beat until light.
Add egg yolk; mix well.
Sift together all dry ingredients except sugar; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Stir until smooth.
Pour into greased 8 x 8 x... - 45.4937
Roasted Spice Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cloves and cinnamon together into a bowl.
Add 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla.
Beat 2 minutes (medium speed on the mixer or 300 strokes... - 42.325
1. Sift flour, salt, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice into the large bowl of electric mixer; stir in brown sugar. Add butter or margarine and milk; beat at low speed 1 1/2 minutes. Add egg yolks and vanilla, beat 1 1/2 minutes longer. Fill 12 greased... - 35.7544
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 12 muffin pan cups.
3) In a large mixer bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin-pie spice.
4) Fold in brown sugar, butter or margarine and milk.
5) Beat at low speed 1 1/2... - 47.3192
Nutmeg Feather Cake
In large mixer bowl cream together butter and shortening.
Gradually add sugar, creaming till light.
Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, beating well after each addition.
Stir together flour, nutmeg, soda, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture... - 43.7609
In the top of a double boiler combine gelatine, milk, egg yolks and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Heat and stir until mixture thickens slightly.
Add pumpkin, spices and salt.
Chill until cold but not set.
Then fold in egg whites beaten to a stiff meringue with... - 41.3907
Blushing Pear Square
1. Sift cake flour, baking powder, pumpkin-pie spice, and salt onto wax paper.
2. Separate eggs, placing whites in a medium-size bowl and yolks in a small bowl.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume; beat in granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon... - 36.8305