- » Brown Sugar Marshmallow
Brown Sugar Marshmallow Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar marshmallow recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar marshmallow recipes.
Brown Sugar Pecan Candies
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, milk and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows and butter until melted.
Add pecans and... - 40.1733
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
Spoon mixture into an oven proof ramekin or small casserole; top with marshmallows and pecans.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 33.7726
Toasted Marshmallow Cake
Prepare cake mix as directed on package; pour batter into greased and floured oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Cut marshmallows crosswise in half and arrange in rows over batter in pan.
Mix brown sugar and nuts; sprinkle over top.
Bake until wooden pick... - 22.3323
Glazed Sweet Potatoes With Marshmallows
In 1 qt glass casserole cube sweet potatoes.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; dot with butter.
Microwave (high) covered, 5-6 minutes, spooning glaze over potatoes and stirring lightly halfway through cooking.
Sprinkle with marshmallows.
Rest, covered, 5 minutes. - 22.927
Marshmallow Fruit Pie
Marshmallow Fruit Pie has a divine taste. Marshmallow Fruit Pie gets its taste from marshmallows mixed with milk and topped with chocolate chips. Marshmallow Fruit Pie is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 45.4367
Butterscotch Marshmallow Sauce
In heavy saucepan combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, cream and salt.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved and boil, undisturbed, until it registers 235 degrees on a candy thermometer.
Stir in vanilla and let mixture cool for 10... - 35.1717
Peach Marshmallow Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Cream 2 tablespoons butter, sugar, and corn syrup together.
Add egg; beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Pour into prepared pan; arrange peach... - 44.0204
Sweet Potato Soufflé With Spongy Marshmallow Topping
Bid adieu to your boring potato and steak dinner with this kick-ass sweet potato dish. Betty shows how to add some pizzazz to your holiday table with her not-so-traditional and sophisticated sweet-potato soufflé, unabashedly topped with a spongy, sweet... - 110.181
Marshmallow Yam Bake
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Grease 1 1/2-quart grill-safe casserole.
Peel baked yams and place in medium mixing bowl.
Mash with fork.
Add applesauce, butter, brown sugar, egg, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
Stir until smooth.
Spread in prepared... - 42.2973
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.1211
Nutty Marshmallow Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix 1 cup chopped peanuts, the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and egg in large bowl.
Stir in margarine with fork until mixture is crumbly.
Press in bottom of un-greased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Bake 10... - 41.0141
Chocolate Marshmallow Pudding
Combine the cocoa and the milk in a saucepan.
Stir to blend and scald.
Mix together the sugar replacement, salt, flour, egg and water to make a paste.
Pour about half of the scalded milk mixture over the egg mixture, stir to blend.
Return to saucepan and cook... - 41.6989
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, add butter and beat well till it is creamy in texture.
3. Add brown sugar and flour gradually and mix well.
4. Spread this mixture evenly on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking... - 43.156
Baked Sweet Potatoes Marshmallow
Baked Sweet Potatoes Marshmallow has a fine taste. Baked Sweet Potatoes Marshmallow get its taste from potatoes mixed with eggs and milk, topped with marshmallow. Marshmallow is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 36.8568
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a heatproof bowl until creamy.
Place the chocolate in a pan with the single cream and heat gently until melted.
Bring just to the boil, then pour on to the egg yolk mixture thoroughly.
Place the bowl over a pan of... - 45.0077
Coconut Marshmallow Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar and 4 tablespoons butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla until very fluffy.
3. Add flour mixed with baking... - 39.2505
Marshmallow Polka Dot Cookie
1. In a sifter, measure flour, soda and salt
2. In a large bowl, cream butter with sugars, beat eggs into it and stir in vanilla
3. Sift the flour mixture into it, one third at a time and blending well each time; also stir the butterscotch pieces into... - 44.9525
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Rub butter, flour and brown sugar together.
Press into greased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Boil sugar, 1/2 cup cold water and... - 44.6963
Potted Jasmine Tea Cream With Sweet Lime Marshmallow
Place the milk and tea into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Place the sugar, yolks and corn flour into a bowl and whisk till clear.
Strain the hot milk mixture onto the egg mixture, whisking at all times till incorporated.
Place back onto the heat and warm... - 44.1873
Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a baking pan and grease with butter.
3) In the top of a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate.
4) Cream sugar with eggs until fluffy and then stir in flour.
5) Pour the melted chocolate and... - 42.9543
Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
Dip a marsh-mallow in melted margarine; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Place marshmallow on shortest side of triangle.
Fold corners over marshmallow and roll to... - 44.4429
Cherry Marshmallow Tops
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (mark 5).
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Stir in the sugar and form a soft dough with the beaten egg .
4) Shape into 16... - 42.9683
Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
Roll marshmallows in butter and then in cinnamon-sugar.
Place one marshmallow on top of each biscuit; wrap biscuits around marshmallows and pinch seams.
Place seam side down in greased muffin cups.
Bake... - 29.7661
Butterscotch Marshmallow Brownies
These Butterscotch Marshmaixow Brownies are real nummy!This Butterscotch Marshmaixow Brownies is my mother's very own recipe and also one we have used for many years. Truly delicious! - 39.3763
Red Velvety Cake With Marshmallow Frosting
Cream liquid Butter Buds, sugars, and Egg Beaters.
Make a paste with 2 Tbs. liquid Butter Buds, cocoa and food coloring; add to creamed mixture.
Mix buttermilk with lite salt, soda, and vanilla.
Add alternately with flour to cream mixture.
Beat 3 minutes... - 39.564
Heat marshmallows in milk until half melted, stirring constantly.
Remove fromheat fold until smooth.
Beat egg whites, add sugar gradually, continue beating until stiff.
Add salt and vanilla.
Blend two mixtures together and spread over pie.
Bake in very hot... - 30.7298
Baked Pears With Marshmallows
Place drained pears in a baking dish with 1/3 cup of their juice.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over pears.
Place a paper-thin slice of lemon on each pear half and a marshmallow on top of the lemon slice.
Place in a moderately hot oven (400°... - 28.1676
Marshmallow Apple Crisp
Place apples and water in 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt; cut in margarine until mixture is like coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
Sprinkle with... - 38.1883
Rosalie's Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue
1. First separate the egg yolks from the whites and in a large mixing bowl whip the egg whites until stiff and firm, keep it aside.
2. Make firm dough by using the crust mix ingredients and line the baking dish with the pie crust.
3. Boil 3... - 118.39
Dobos Torte With Marshmallow
Prepare and bake the cake layers as in the recipe for Prince Regent Cake, opposite.
When cool, fill cake with the following cream mixture.
To make filling, mix a little milk with cornstarch in a medium bowl.
Heat remaining milk with sugar in a small... - 43.6348
Apricot Tart With Marshmallow And Cherry Toppings
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift flour, salt, icing sugar and baking powder together into bowl.
Add shortening and cut in coarsely.
Beat egg and milk together with a fork.
Add to flour mixture and blend lightly with fork until dough sticks together and leaves... - 39.7149
Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
Wash sweet potatoes.
Prick each 2 or 3 times with fork to allow steam to escape.
Arrange in oven at least 1 inch apart.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until fork-tender, 8 to 13 minutes.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Peel and slice potatoes.
Place in 2-quart... - 47.4673
Caramel Coated Marshmallows
Mix the condensed milk, sugars, and corn syrup together in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Cook until mixture reaches 234Â°F (soft-ball stage), stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in the butter and extract.
Set saucepan... - 41.3107
Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
This casserole is so delicious you could serve it as dessert. It is a great side dish for any time of celebration, specially Thanksgiving. It is easy to make and will be a hit at your table! - 122.922
Thanksgiving Recipe : Candied Yams With Marshmallows
Rebecca Brand shows how to make candied yams or candied sweet potatoes casserole the classic way for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Toasted Marshmallows on top provide a crunchy gooey topping on your yam or sweet potato base of delicious soft texture... - 0
Sno Capped Sweets
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Mash sweet potatoes. Spoon potatoes onto preheated grill forming 6 mounds. Make a depression in the center of each mound.
3. Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH. Divide brown sugar and butter among... - 28.0249
No Dough S'mores Sandwich Bar
This has to be the easiest recipe for S'mores Bars. These take 5 minutes to make, no dough so you certainly can’t go wrong with these gooey morsels of deliciousness; thick layer of a graham cracker crust, a chewy, chocolate layer, topped with lots of... - 138.032
Coffee Peach Mallow
1. Mix marshmallows, water, coffee and nutmeg in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%), stirring every minute, until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes; stir. Refrigerate until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon, about 20 minutes.
2.... - 29.275
Never Fail Caramel Icing
Mix butter, sugars and cream.
Bring to a boil, cook rapidly for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add marshmallows.
When melted, add vanilla and sifted powdered sugar.
Stir until thick enough to spread over cake. - 29.3445
Frozen Mocha Mallow
1. Mix marshmallows, water, coffee and nutmeg in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until smooth. Refrigerate about 20 minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
2. Beat 1 cup... - 30.2252
Can't Fail Divinity
My love for Can't Fail Divinity developed during high school days. A lip-smacking snack, this completes your kitchen stock! Always prepared with nuts as a main ingredient, vanilla is also added as flavoring. - 44.3033
Popcorn Cake Delight
1. Take a large bowl and put the popcorn in it. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and vinegar.
3. Over medium heat, cook stirring frequently, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°).
4. Take... - 48.8774
Pineapple-mallow Sweet Potatoes
Mash potatoes in 1 1/2 quart casserole or bowl.
Stir in pineapple, marshmallows, 1/4 cup mar garine, the orange peel and salt.
Microwave 1 tablespoon margarine uncovered in 10 ounce custard cup until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in brown sugar and... - 36.8679
S'more Chocolate Cakes
A traditional children's summer evening campfire dessert is transformed into an adult dessert worthy of finishing your finest meal! A rich, moist, deep chocolate cake is topped with a crunchy graham cracker crumble then finished with toasted marshmallows... - 126.067
St. Patrick's Day Green Grasshopper Pie
1. Heat 32 marshmallows with 2/3 cup milk in a saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted.
2. Reduce heat if the sauce begins to stick to the bottom of the saucepan, and continue to stir continuously. (If the... - 118.545
Apple Blossom Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel, core and quarter apples. Cut the quarters into thick half slices.
3) On a floured surface roll out pastry and cut it into circlrs to fit the bottom of custard cups.
4) Take 4 custard cups and... - 45.3513
Mix rutabagas and brown sugar in casserole; pour corn syrup over top.
Dot with butter; cover with marshmallows.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. - 24.0476
Peanut Butter Fudge
Cook sugar, butter, milk and salt to soft-ball (234-238°F.) stage.
Add marshmallows and peanut butter just before removing from heat.
Do Not Stir.
Cool to room temperature and add flavoring.
Beat until mixture is creamy, thick and will hold its shape when... - 32.739
Tangy Apricot Sugar Biscuits
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 9-inch round cake or pie pan.
Combine lemonade mix and sugar.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Dip 1 side of each biscuit in melted margarine, then in sugar mixture.
Place rolls sugar-side-up in prepared pan.
With thumb, make... - 37.6248
Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Drain potatoes and discard liquid. Drain pineapple and set pineapple and juice aside.
2. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Place potatoes in a medium-sized bowl and mash with a potato masher or... - 32.6652
Kentucky Bourbon Yams
Heat yams in yam liquid in saucepan over low heat; drain.
Mash until light and fluffy; add all remaining ingredients except marshmallows.
Turn into 1-quart casserole; top with marshmallows.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. - 30.7651
Wikiwiki Ham Bake
1 Cut ham into 6 serving-size pieces; brown in large frying pan.
2 Drain syrup from pineapple into 2-cup measure (there will be about 1 cup); stir in brown sugar until dissolved; pour over ham; heat to boiling.
3 Pile ham in middle of an 8-cup baking dish;... - 27.2287
Yum Yum Cake
Cream the 2 tablespoons butter with brown sugar until well blended.
Mix in pecans; set aside.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream the 1/2 cup butter and extract.
Add the sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add... - 44.0717
Polka Dot Cookie
1. Measure flour, soda and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine with, brown and granulated sugars until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs and vanilla. Sift in flour mixture, a third at a time, blending well; stir in... - 32.7311
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
The strawberry ice cream pie is a luxuriant dessert pie and one of my best loved pies. Made with fresh seasonal strawberries and marshmallows along with vanilla ice crem, the strawberry ice cream pie is layered pie made with marshmallow meringue topping.... - 47.1212
Hot Fudge Cake
This Hot Fudge Cake tastes heavenly ! Bite into a chunk of thisdreamy Hot Fudge Cake at dessert tonight and tell me how you've enjoyed it ! - 42.4473
Corn on the cob muffins recipe brings you the delight of fresh cooked corns in a muffin. Baked with cornmeal, sugar and milk, these muffins also have green onions to add to the color and sudden crispiness. A neat little snacky muffin recipe! - 42.9387
Panocha Rocky Roads
In a large saucepan, mix the sugars, salt, coffee, cream, and corn syrup.
Stir constantly while bringing to a boil, then boil steadily, without further stirring, until a little of the syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft, waxy ball (236° on a candy... - 34.1957
Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator; let stand 30 minutes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 25 minutes.
Remove from oven, top... - 31.1676
Lightly grease two baking trays and make two greaseproof paper piping bags.
Rub the butter or margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, then add the egg and mix well to make a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then... - 44.4324
Sweet Potatoes With Walnuts
Peel, cook until tender sweet potatoes; then whip with melted butter.
Mix and add balance of ingredients.
Place in casserole.
Top with tiny marshmallows and brown in 350° oven.
Serves 12. - 34.7767
Frosted Lime Pie
1. Assemble and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water on a medium low flame.
3. In saucepan that fits over the double boiler, combine the sugar, hot water.... - 47.4522
Praline Sundae Sauce
Combine brown sugar, cream, marshmallows, and dash salt in a 2 quart saucepan.
Heat and stir until brown sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boiling.
Then cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes (or till candy thermometer reaches 224Â°).
Remove from heat;... - 30.5848
Orange Sweet Potato Special
Bake sweet potatoes.
Cut oranges in half, extract juice and clean out pulp.
Mash sweet potatoes in bowl, season with butter, salt, brown sugar, and orange juice to desired consistancy.
Fill orange halves, place 1 marshmallow on each orange half and slide back... - 33.3944
Pineapple Nut Sweet Potatoes
1. Layer sweet potatoes, salt, pineapple, nuts, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the marshmallows in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows. Microwave uncovered until... - 25.1676
Fruited Sweet Potatoes
Slice sweet potatoes.
Drain peaches; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Drain apricots; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Alternate layers of potatoes and fruits in 1 1 /2-quart casserole, mixing in several marshmallows.
Blend brown sugar and reserved fruit syrups; pour over... - 34.4056
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups
Planning to serve something exceptional at your kid's birthday party? These crispy and puffy peanut butter cups with chocolate and marshmallow are just excellent as party treats. Watch the video to learn the cooking method. - 134.909
The Easiest Caramel Popcorn In The World
Place all three ingredients in a large microwavable bowl.
Heat until marshmallows and butter are melted, stirring every 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Pour over 4-6 cups popcorn, stir and eat. - 20.9771
Pineapple Nut Sweet Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave sweet potatoes except cool about 30 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Pare and cut into fourths.
2. Layer sweet potatoes, pineapple, nuts, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the marshmallows in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave... - 24.6083
Sweet Potato Surprise
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Grease the bottom and sides of square 8x8 pan.
Mash sweet potatoes with brown sugar.
Shape 1/3 cup of potato mixture around marshmallow.
Brush with butter, roll in corn flakes, and place in pan.
Repeat with the remaining... - 29.8288
Just Fruit Salad
Sprinkle apple with a dash of salt; combine all fruits and marshmallows.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and brown sugar.
Let set a few minutes.
Whip cream and combine with fruit mixture. - 31.5034
Butterscotch Bars is yet another kiddie treat I have. This Butterscotch Bars is pretty easy to prepare too, even the little ones at my home know how to prepare it. Just give these yummy Butterscotch Bars a try, your kiddies will love it for sure. - 31.3173
Southern Peach Yam Bake
Combine the brown sugar, flour and nutmeg in a bowl; cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the pecans.
Arrange the yams and peaches in a 11/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over the top.
Bake, uncovered, for 35... - 35.3988
Sweet Potato Puffs Demere
Cook and mash the sweet potatoes (allowing 1 small potato for each person) and add a large lump of butter.
While still hot, season with brown sugar, spices, raisins and a few cut pecans.
When well mixed, take marshmallows and mold the potato mixture around... - 29.5271
Southern Style Sweet Potato Bake
A traditional dish that is sometimes served with a Thanksgiving meal. This is made with canned Yams, but you can use fresh sweet potatoes - 104.677
Banana And Cherry Slice
Yummy homemade Banana And Cherry Slice is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and family with your homemade Banana And Cherry Slice, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 39.4954
Cover 1 inch ham slice with cold water.
Bring to boiling point; drain off water.
If ham is very salty, repeat the process.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Cook on both sides until brown.
Add pineapple juice, cover & cook slowly for 20 minutes.
When tender, take... - 36.6973
Delicious Penuche Candy
Combine brown sugar, sugar, evaporated milk, milk and butter in saucepan.
[Soil over low heat to soft- ball stage or to 238 degress on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat; stir in caramel bits until melted.
Add pecans and marshmallow creme.
Pour onto greased... - 33.3434
Sweet Potato Balls
Wash sweet potatoes, place in a large Dutch oven, and cover with water.
Simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Let cool to the touch, peel, mash, and measure 4 cups potatoes.
Stir in brown sugar, orange rind, and orange juice, mixing well.
Shape 1/2 cup... - 29.2379
Sweet Potato Bake
Preheat toaster oven at 400Â°F for 2 minutes.
Mix together sweet potatoes and oranges.
Divide into 4 custard cups.
Pour some of re served liquid into each cup.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; dot with butter.
Place dishes on oven tray; set tray on toaster... - 34.6344
Strawberry Rhubarb Cake
Layer the rhubarb, sugar, marshmallows and dry gelatin mix in a greased 9x13 inch cake pan in the order listed.
Prepare the yellow cake batter using the package directions.
Pour the batter evenly over the gelatin layer.
Sprinkle with a mixture of the brown... - 33.8942
Spicy Praline Delights
Combine milk and sugar in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
Remove from heat; stir in butter, marshmallows, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Beat with a wooden... - 31.0224
Sift together dry ingredients.
Combine milk, cream, eggs, and butter; add to dry ingredients; beat smooth.
Using 1/3 cup batter, bake 6 inch pancakes on hot griddle.
Keep warm in very slow oven on towel-covered pan.
To serve: Brush pancakes with melted... - 34.8456
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1. Cube sweet potatoes. Arrange it in a 1 quart glass casserole.
2. Top it with brown sugar and then butter.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 2 ½ to 3 minutes of cooking.
4. Top it with miniature... - 37.271
Rice Krispies Flan With Caramel Sauce
1) In a large saucepan put butter, syrup and sugar and heal till contents melts.
2) Boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
3) Put marshmallows and cook till it melts.
4) Cool the mixture.
5) Mix Rice Krispies with the mixture.
6) Take a... - 43.7674
Sweet Potato Puffs
1. Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes.
2. Boil then until very tender.
3. Drain thoroughly and peel when cool enough to handle. Place in a bowl.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
5. Grease a baking sheet or line with butter paper.
6.... - 41.0086
This fruit ambrosia is a lovely combination of fruity freshness and indulgence. Made with pineapple, orange, banana slices, grapes and added nuts for crunch, this fruit ambrosia is loaded with marshmallows. With the dreamy and soft crunch of coconuts, the... - 40.5293
Peacny Sweet Potato Bake
In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and nutmeg; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Place sweet potatoes and peaches in a shallow 2-qt broiler-proof baking dish.
Sprinkle with pecan mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for... - 41.3145
Mallowed Sweet Potatoes
Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices; place in buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with sugar and salt; dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° till glazed, about 25 minutes.
Top with marshmallows; bake till marsh-mallows are lightly browned,... - 26.2755
Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Sweet Potato Casserole is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 32.6717
Rocky Road's Mores Bars
Beat margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add combined flour and crumbs; mix well.
Press onto bottom of greased 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool; cut into... - 37.601
Sweet Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 350Â°.
In ungreased 1 1/2 quart casse role, mash sweet potatoes.
Stir in remaining ingre dients except 1/2 cup of the marshmallows; sprinkle with remaining marshmallows.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown - 31.4114
Wikiwiki Ham Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the ham slices until brown.
3) In a 2-cup measure, drain the pineapple syrup and then stir in the brown sugar until dissolved.
4) Pour the liquid over the ham and allow to... - 37.2377
Southern Peach Yam Bake
Combine sugar, flour and nutmeg; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Arrange yams and peaches in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Sprinkle with marshmallows.
Broil until lightly... - 33.6407
Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
1) Mix potatoes, butter, sugar, eggs and cinnamon. Mash until the mixture is smooth.
2) Spoon this mixture into 4 custard cups. Each cup will probably contain 10 ounces each.
3) Heat on high power for 4 to 5 minutes.
4) Add marshmallows... - 38.8478
Sweet Potatoes In Orange Shells
Sweet potatoes in orange shells is a lovely recipe made with flaked coconut and marshmallows for flavor. Mashed and filled in orange shells, the sweet potatoes are baked and topped with marshmallows before finishing. - 37.9406
Brown Sugar Marshmallow Recipes By Category
Brown Sugar Marshmallow Dish: