Brown Sugar Bean
- » Brown Sugar Green Bean
Brown Sugar Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar green bean recipes.
Green Beans And Garlic
In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until lightly browned.
Remove garlic and discard.
Add green beans and stir fry over high heat until tender yet still crisp.
Add soy sauce and sugar, blending well.
Continue to cook until heated through. - 29.0984
Sautéed Green Beans With Bacon And Almonds
Wondering how to cook your green beans, here is an amazing video that shows how simple green beans can be transformed into a delicious dish with bacon and almonds. The video is very nicely explained and definitely a must watch! - 96.1124
Pinoy-style Green Bean Stir-fry
Most of us look for tasty ways to include green beans in our diet. Add a little ginger, garlic and oyster sauce. Is there anything better with green beans? This Filipino style green bean side dish is so good that you will probably eat the beans before you... - 108.414
Sweet Sour Green Beans
Cut bacon in 1/2-inch pieces.
Partially cook bacon in medium skillet; add onion and cook until onion is lightly browned.
Drain beans and add liquid to bacon and onion; cook down to about 1/2 cup liquid.
Add remaining ingredients to liquid.
Heat and serve. - 28.3011
Sweet And Sour Green Beans
1. Cook green beans till well cooked.
2. Drain the excess water and keep the beans hot.
3. In a pan fry bacon and onions.
4. Add water, sugar and vinegar. Stir well.
5. Add the sauce over hot beans.
6. Serve sweet tsf sour green beans... - 35.2446
Roasted Green Beans
We are on a green bean kick! While last week's delicious green bean recipe cooked the beans in bacon, today's recipe roasts them in olive oil. Roasted green beans are super easy to make and they have a wonderful flavor. They are a healthier alternative to... - 126.642
Bean Curd And Green Onions
Pat bean curd dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in wok until quite hot.
Add bean curd and stir carefully until brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Add onions and oyster sauce.
Stir 1 minute to thicken sauce slightly
Add sugar and salt and stir... - 34.7823
Sweet Sour Brown Beans
1. Wash beans and sort; combine with water in a kettle.
2. Bring to boiling; cook 2 minutes; cover. Remove from the heat; let stand 1 hour.
3. Stir in the salt and just enough water, if needed, to cover beans. Bring to boiling; simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 28.2163
Easy Green Beans
1. On a chopping board, take 1/4 of a medium yellow onion and either dice it or cut into small petals and set aside.
2. Take 1/4 pound of sliced bacon and cut into thirds and set aside.
3. In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, place... - 127.176
Campbell's Soups Green Bean Casserole
When it's cold and dark outside, try and dish up this hearty green bean casserole and see your family go gaga over you. In this video, Betty whomps up this classic American favorite using mushroom soup and green beans. Great for holiday meals, this casserole... - 90.5785
Green Bean Bundles
Wrap a half-slice of bacon around 6 to 8 beans and place seam side down in a 9xl3 inch baking dish.
Repeat until all beans are wrapped and placed.
Combine the butter, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
Drizzle the butter mixture over the... - 32.0845
Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Do you like that caramelized taste of a holiday honey baked ham... this is a similar way to rekindle that memory with a teriyaki twist. - 31.9987
Green Bean Side Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine undrained tomatoes, water, Worcestershire sauce, Brown Sugar Twin, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Add green beans and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in... - 38.474
Easy Breezy Green Beans - Asian Side Dish
1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet.
2. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add garlic, sauté about 3 minutes until garlic is nice golden brown and crunch.
3. Remove garlic, set aside.
4. Bring a large sauce pan of salted water to a boil. Add prepared... - 103.848
Pennsylvania Dutch Style Green Beans
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Remove from pan and crumble.
Drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings and add onion and brown lightly.
Stir in cornstarch, salt, and dry mustard.
Drain beans, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Stir liquid into skillet and cook,... - 41.9511
Sour Green Beans
Simmer vinegar with water and brown sugar for 5 minutes.
Add beans, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil and serve. - 27.503
Holiday Green Bean Bundles
This year for the Holidays make these Green Bean Bundles, It is fresh green beans, bacon, and a sweet and savory sauce. Simple and delicious! Mucho gusto! - 116.215
Green Beans Bffs
Looking for a recipe with green beans and sausage for dinner? Check out chef Maryann showing how to make fried Green Beans and sausages with a flavor of white wine. Nutritious and delicious! - 117.876
Green Bean And Mushroom Casserole
Beans in whatever form are healthy besides being colorful to give an appeal to the preparation. Catch up with this interesting recipe to make Green Bean Casserole using fresh green beans and mushrooms along with other vegetables and seasonings. - 126.428
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 92.7297
Green Bean Bundle With Bacon
Wrap 8 beans in a bacon slice and place seam side down in a 9xl3 inch baking dish.
Arrange more bean bundles in the dish until all beans are used.
Combine the margarine, brown sugar and garlic powder and whisk to blend.
Pour the margarine mixture over the... - 30.5081
Spicy Green Beans
Cut bacon in strips and brown.
Mix bacon fat with other ingredient - place in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbling. - 28.5125
Green Beans With Tomato
Cook onion and garlic in butter in a skillet 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except beans and heat thoroughly.
Toss tomato mixture and hot beans together.
Serve immediately. - 33.3906
Spicy Penne Greens And Beans
Today I'm trying a Vegetarian dish, Penne with Beans and Greens.
I never thought much of vegetarian dishes in the past, but as I get older, I realize where my meat comes from and how the animals are treated before they become my dinner.
As part of my New... - 110.351
Classic Green Bean With Potatoes
If you are craving for comfort food, then this Greek dish could be your for taking. Green Beans with Potatoes is a vegetarian village classic Eva grew up with. As with many of Eva’s dishes, this recipe requires only a few simple ingredients and makes a... - 100.519
Filipino Sauteed Long Green Beans
See this easy step by step video that shares a recipe for Sitaw Guisado. These are basically sauteed long green beans with oyster sauce. Watch this video and try out this Filipino style green beans at home. Surely the dish would turn out to be flavorful and... - 103.289
Sugar N Spice Beans N Rice
Pour the oil into a pressure cooker over medium-high heat, add the onion, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of the cumin seed and the sugar and cook until the onion is translucentâ€”about 5 minutes.
Add the water and bay leaves and bring to a boil.
Stir in the beans,... - 44.8168
Barbecued Green Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the bacon till it has crisped. Break the cooked bacon into pieces.
2) Keep aside 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
3) In the bacon drippings, sauté the onions.
4) Combine together the brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire... - 38.2888
Green Beans With Bacon Balsamic Vinaigrette
Cook green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Drain green beans well, and set aside.
Cook bacon in a small skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove bacon from skillet.
Crumble and set aside.
Add shallots to bacon... - 33.1917
Creole Red Beans And Brown Rice
1. In a large pot, cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until they are tender, approximately 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper,... - 47.7888
Braised Fish With Brown Bean Sauce
1. Dry fish well. Rub brown bean sauce over fish surface.
2. Heat frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. Brown fish 1 minute on each side.
3. Add ginger, sugar, soy sauce, soup stock and green onion. Cover and reduce to low heat. Let braise in sauce for 8... - 33.8259
Chicken With Brown Bean Sauce
Using a high flame, add oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, ginger, and garlic.
Next add all vegetables and stir for 30 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 1 minute.
Next stir in chicken and brown bean sauce.
When dish is thoroughly coated, add cornstarch solution and... - 37.6157
Outback Steakhouse Steamed Green Beans
Outback Steakhouse Steamed Green Beans are almost as good as the steaks at the Outback Steakhouse. I have a time passing up a loaded baked potato, but I can do it for these sweet and savory freshly steamed green beans. You can make these at home, you don’t... - 122.068
Zesty Butter Beans
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer a few minutes to blend flavors.
Stir occasionally. - 31.2668
Marinated Carrots And Green Beans
1. Combine carrots, steamed green beans, white cabbage, and cucumber in a glass bowl.
2. Combine garlic, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, cider vinegar, lemon juice, and turmeric.
3. Toss dressing with vegetables.
4. Chill, covered, for 5 hours. - 40.292
Pennsylvania Dutch Green Bean Salad
This is how I show my love to my near and dear ones, yes by preparing their favorite Pennsylvania Dutch Green Bean Salad using this recipe. The primary ingredient in this is Vegetable. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Pennsylvania Dutch Green... - 50.7738
Green Bean Stir Fry
Green Bean Stir Fry is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Green Bean Stir Fry recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.2318
Sesame Green Beans
1 In a 2-quart saucepan add 1 inch water and bring to a boil.Add beans and boil uncovered for 5 minutes.Boil for another 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2 In an ungreased 8-inch skillet,heat the sesame seeds over medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes... - 35.2449
Green Beans With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Trim the beans carefully.
2) In a large saucepan, boil 3 1/2 ltrs of water with 1 teaspoon salt and add beans.
3) Boil the beans and drain.
4) Rinse the beans under cold water.
5) In a medium-size pan, heat butter and saute onion... - 39.1685
Green Beans With Balsamic Sauce
1. Remove and discard ends and strings from beans. Rinse and drain beans. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add beans and cook until tender-crisp when pierced, about 6 minutes. Drain and immerse in ice water until cold,... - 31.3751
Green Beans Almondine
Melt half of the butter in a good-sized skillet and add the beans, salt, and sugar.
Stir well and cover with a layer of lettuce leaves.
Cover tightly, bring to a quick boil, turn the heat very low, and cook about 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Or cook... - 38.0042
Tomatoey Garlicky Green Beans
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to skillet. Sauté 5 to 6 minutes until onions are soft and just beginning to brown.
Add green beans and salt. Sauté another 5 to 6 minutes, until crisp tender. If using okra, stir... - 121.351
Husked Green Bean Chutney
Wash dal, drain and dry in a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and add mustard seeds.
When they start spluttering, add dal and red chillies.
Fry stirring continuously for 1-2 minutes till dal turns golden brown.
Remove from... - 45.2706
Sweet Sour Green Beans And Carrots
In saucepan cook chopped carrot,covered, in small amount boiling salted water till nearly tender, about 10 minutes.
Add cut green beans and return to boiling.
Cover and cook till the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes more.
In a skillet cook... - 35.7203
Pickled Green Beans
Cook the green beans in boiling, salted water until they are tender.
Drain and pack into hot, sterilized jars.
Put all the remaining ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Pour over the beans to within... - 25.5292
Creamy Green Beans And Mushrooms
Creamy Green Beans And Mushrooms is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Creamy Green Beans And Mushrooms; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 40.4431
Pan Seared Salmon With Citrus Vinegar Glaze And Green Beans
1 Preheat a cast-iron pan or heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Usin a brush, coat the salmon fillets with oil.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 In a pan, cook salmon until just done,for about 3 minutes on each... - 45.3867
Molasses Baked Beans
Combine pork and beans, onion, green pepper, catsup, molasses, brown sugar, mustard, chili powder, and garlic powder, stir well.
Spoon into a lightly greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 55 minutes.
Sprinkle top with bacon, bake... - 34.0953
Green Beans And Lettuce
This Green Beans And Lettuce is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious beans recipe, this Green Beans And Lettuce is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 39.8998
Onion And Green Pepper Baked Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a pan heat butter and saute onions until just limp.
3. Add remaining ingredients except bacon and turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
4. Arrange bacon strips on top and bake uncovered in the preheated... - 42.713
German Style Green Beans
1) Follow package directions to cook beans.
2) In a skillet fry bacon till brown.
3) Add onion, beer, sugar, salt, and pepper.
4) Boil the mixture.
5) Drain the beans and pour beer mixture over.
6) Toss lightly and serve.
7) Serve hot. - 38.5157
Green Beans Caesar
1. In a pan, heat two tablespoons of oil and saute the bread crumbs till browned
2. Heat the beans and drain away excess water
3. In a pan, heat a mixture of vinegar, a tablespon of oil, sugar, chopped onion and salt and pour over the beans
4. Add the... - 38.2784
Green Beans Aloha
I adore this Green Beans Aloha recipe as it brings such positive reviews every single time I prepare it. The main ingredient in Green Beans Aloha is Beans. It is an effortless Side Dish. A real hit every time, this Green Beans Aloha is not to be missed! - 41.2951
Home Made Green Beans In Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in deep cast-iron skillet.
Saute onion and garlic until golden brown.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 30 minutes or until beans are fork-tender.
Cook tomato sauce until almost all liquid evaporates.
Re-add beans to sauce; reheat. - 39.912
Green Beans With Coconut And Popped Rice
1) In a small bowl, place the dried coconut, if using and soak in 1/3 cup boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
3) Add the beans and coarse salt to boil rapidly... - 48.7112
Flank Steak With Green Beans
Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl and marinate 5 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove ends from beans; break beans in half.
Place in 2- to 3-quart pan and cover with water.
Bring to boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and immediately hold under cold... - 46.3584
Dry Fried Green Beans With Minced Pork
Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring oil to 360°F.
Add... - 42.9602
Sweet-and-sour Green Beans
Break apart green beans and place in crock pot.
In skillet, fry bacon until crisp; remove bacon to absorbent towels to drain.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet; saute onion in bacon drippings (do not brown).
Dissolve flour in water;... - 38.9977
Green Beans With Bacon Dressing
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, vinegar, water, and seasonings.
2. With a fork, whisk until well blended.
3. In a saucepan, empty the cans of beans and heat.
4. Drain and keep warm.
5. In the meantime, heat a skillet over medium high... - 40.4329
Stir Fried Green Beans With Variations
Heat the oil in the wok.
Brown and discard the garlic.
Stirfry the green beans for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken broth, salt, and sugar.
Cover and steam over moderate heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until beans are tender but still bright green and crisp.
Stir the... - 37.5262
Italian Green Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 1" pieces.
2) Cook beans in water, adding half of the salt and pepper, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the beans and chill.
4) In a pan, add butter.
5) Saute onion in butter and cool.
6) Combine the rest of the... - 48.6383
Green Bean And Filbert Salad
Prepare the filberts: Place the nuts on a baking sheet and roast in a 375° oven for about 15 minutes, or until they are light brown.
Remove the husk by simply placing a few nuts in your hands and then rubbing your hands together.
The husk will come off... - 42.3581
Green Bean Stir Fry
1) Take a fry pan and place it on high heat.
2) Add pork to it and brown well.
3) Add the garlic, ginger and onion to it.
4) Make a paste of vinegar and cornstarch and add soy sauce and sesame oil to it.
5) Add finger length pieces of beans to it.
6)... - 44.4416
Dry Fried Green Beans With Minced Pork
Preparation Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring... - 38.0574
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Green Beans With Beef
Slice beans diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Drop into boiling water and cook until tender-crisp, 1 to 3 minutes.
Drain, saving 1/3 cup of the liquid.
Cut beef into thin strips (about 1/8 by 1 1/2 by 1/2 inches), slicing diagonally.
Combine cornstarch, sugar,... - 41.5042
Orange Roughy With Greens And White Beans
Remove and discard stems from turnip greens.
Wash greens, and drain well.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add crushed red pepper and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add greens and water; cover and cook... - 44.4534
Sweet Gingered Chicken And Green Bean Stir Fry
Tender strips of chicken are stir fried with crisp green beans and bathed in a velvety ginger sauce. Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to put together her easy original recipe - perfect for weeknight dining, or any other day of the week! - 0
Cantonese Style Beef & Green Beans
Cook rice with 2-1/2 cups water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Slice meat in very thin strips.
In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and garlic salt.
Add meat; mix well.
Heat oil in a large... - 41.8264
Brown Butter Hanger Steaks | Paleo
1. Preheat oven to roast at 400 degree, before searing the steak.
2. Peel and mince the garlic.
3. Pour four cups of water to a medium sauce pan, once the water comes to a boil add the green beans and boil them until fork tender.
4. Rinse steak... - 114.546
Brown sausage with onion.
In large baking pan, add beans.
Mix together brown sugar, tomato soup and tomato paste; add to beans.
Add sausage mixture and mix well.
Top with barbecue sauce.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. - 31.2006
Sweet Sour Beans In Tomato Shells
Pour a mixture of the vinegar, brown sugar, and salt over the beans and onion in a bowl; toss lightly.
Set in refrigerator to marinate 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
Sprinkle the inside of each tomato shell with crushed basil and salt.
Spoon beans equally into... - 28.0626
Hawaiian-style Baked Beans
Combine all ingredients, stir well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole, bake at 375Â° for 45 minutes. - 27.6175
Stir first 8 ingredients in mixing bowl until evenly mixed.
Place egg, oil, applesauce, and beans in blender or food processor; blend smooth.
Pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in nuts and currants.
Pour into greased 11 1/4 x 7 1/2 x l 1/2 inch... - 40.6123
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350Â° for two hours.
Please - 30.6295
Hawaiian Baked Beans
Mix beans, green pepper, onions, pineapple and brown sugar into large bowl.
Pour into 13x9 inch baking dish and lay strips of bacon across top.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake in oven at 350 degrees until beans boil and bacon looks done. - 28.4403
Lunch Box: Veggie Quesadilla
1. In a big nonstick pan melt butter and place the corn tortilla on the side with less brown spots and let it bake till golden brown in color.
2. Flip on the other side and bake applying butter until golden brown in color
3. Spread refried beans,... - 107.532
Mac's Kidney Beans
1. Take a small skillet.
2. Add oil and heat.
3. Put bacon in the skillet and cook until crisp and brown.
4. Once done, transfer the bacon with two tablespoons of dripping in a slow cooker.
5. Add beans, chili sauce and green onions to the cooker.
6.... - 39.3264
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.3781
Baked Bean Special
Saute green pepper and onions -in fat in a skillet until tender.
Arrange with beans and sliced tomatoes in alternate layers in a 1 qt casserole, sprinkling each layer with some of the salt and brown sugar.
Sprinkle 1 tablesp of drained bean liquid over... - 32.4376
Carta's Baked Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the meat and add the onion. Once browned, drain the contents.
2) Add the beans, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir in all the remaining ingredients. Mix properly.
3) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 39.3626
Creamy Lima Beans
Cook fresh lima beans as directed
In medium saucepan cook green onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add milk and brown sugar.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and... - 33.7333
Family Baked Bean Dinner
A Family Baked Bean Dinner is truly delicious experience because this is not about the beans alone but about the irresistible pineapple chunks and the truly compelling sweet taste of the dish on the whole ! Don't miss out on this Family Baked Bean Dinner.... - 38.2698
Brown Rice, Tofu, And Eggs
1. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, heat the peanut oil and sautÃ© the gingerroot, stirring it often, until it is fragrant.
2. Then add the red bell pepper and saute it, stirring it often, until it begins to soften.
3. Then sautÃ© in together... - 42.8705
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 100.189
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 130.334
Mac's Kidney Beans
In small skillet, cook bacon, saving 2 tbs.drippings.
In slow-cooking pot, add bacon and 2 tbs bacon drippings to drained kidney beans, chili sauce and green onions.
Sprinkle top with brown sugar.
Cover pot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Keep beans hot and... - 30.8386
Sweet And Sour Baked Beans
1. In a bowl, mix together canned pork and beans, onions, green peppers, cider vinegar, canned pineapple and brown sugar.
2. Into a 1 1/2-quart deep casserole dish pour the baked bean mixture and bake without cover at 225 degrees for about... - 33.1189
Sweet-hot Pinto Beans
Sort and wash beans, place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans, let soak overnight.
Add chiles, bacon, salt, and enough additional water to cover beans.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1/2 hours.
Add remaining... - 31.2929
Hot Dog It's Beans
Add green pepper and onion to bacon drippings in skillet.
Cook until onion is transparent and green pepper is just tender, occasionally turning with a spoon.
Put frankfurters into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add the beans and crumbled bacon.
Add ketchup,... - 36.2112
Indian Chili / Rajma Masala
Learn how to cook red and black kidney beans in a curry sauce, Indian style. You can definitely consider this recipe to Indian style Vegetarian chili. - 0
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 97.5441
Korean Food: Butter Bean Jeon (콩 전)
This butter bean patty recipe is an adaptation of a common type of Korean tofu patty side dish DuBu Jeon. Instead of using tofu, Aeri uses butter beans which can be used from the can or soaked and boiled until soft. If you are not a big tofu fan but like... - 104.676
Black Bean Soup
1. In a pan heat water to a boil, drop a cup of black beans into it. Add salt, stir lightly and bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Turn off the stove, cover the pan and allow it to soak for 1 - 2 hours.
3. Using a pressure cooker, boil the... - 0
Cooking With Food - Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy
Jaclyn in this video shows us how to make this Asian Inspired Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy. It is a healthy and nutritious side dish. My bet is that they will go well with any Asian main course meal. This dish should be done within 30 minutes. Enjoy! - 113.542