- » Brown Sugar Glazed Carrot
Brown Sugar Glazed Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar glazed carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar glazed carrot recipes.
Baby Carrots Glazed With Brown Sugar Candy
Does your kid hate the sight of carrots? Then you might as well contemplate fancying them up a little to appease the taste buds of your little ones. Betty prepares a delectable carrot dish and further kicks up its taste with sugar candy glaze. Very easy to... - 91.0592
Brown-sugar Glazed Carrots And Onions
1) Slice the carrots diagonally into 1-1/2 inches thick pieces.
2) In 3-quart saucepan, in 1 inch boiling water, boil the onions and carrots with salt.
3) Lower the heat; cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or just until... - 48.3097
Ginger And Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
This Ginger Glazed Carrots is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Ginger Glazed Carrots and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 39.0576
You May Also Like!
Apricot Glazed Pork With Carrots
1. Bring 1/2 inch of water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt to a boil in a medium skillet or large saucepan with a lid over high heat. Fit it with a steamer basket. Add carrots. Bringwatertoaboil, then reduce heatto medium-low and cook until tender, 10 to 15... - 28.706
Glazed Carrot Sticks
Peel the carrots and cut into small sticks.
Place in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Add the water and the 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) brown sugar.
Cover and microwave 7 to 8 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well after 5 minutes of cooking.
Add the remaining... - 33.5068
Ginger Glazed Carrots
Steam or boil the carrots until tender.
Melt the butter in a frying pan over a low flame.
Stir the sugar and ginger into the melted butter until the sugar is dissolved.
This will make a light brown glaze.
Add the sliced carrots to the pan and stir... - 23.2419
Microwave Glazed Baby Carrots
1) Wash, scrub and peel the carrots. Set aside.
2) In a small microwavable dish or a 1-cup measurer add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for about 45 seconds till it has melted completely.
3) Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and... - 44.2169
Minted Glazed Carrots
Melt sugar and butter.
Cook slowly until glazed, but do not brown.
Sprinkle with mint when almost ready to serve. - 20.9325
Orange Glazed Carrot Sticks
1. Add carrots to a large skillet, pour in a little water, cover and cook to soften carrots. Take carrots off the skillet and keep aside.
2. Heat butter in the same skillet, stir in onion and cook to soften. Add orange juice and brown sugar and allow... - 34.7803
Orange Glazed Carrot Sticks
In a large skillet, cook the carrots, covered, in a small amount of water until tender.
Remove carrots from skillet.
In the same skillet, heat butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in brown sugar and orange juice; simmer 5 minutes.
Add cooked carrots;... - 30.779
Onion Glazed Carrots
Onion glazed carrots is a fruited and spiced carrots recipe. Prepared as a side with onion soup mix, the carrost are flavored with orange juice and peels. Spiced with a dash of cinnamon, the onion glazed carrots is sweetened with brown sugar. Cooked till the... - 42.0664
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, mix the carrots, , orange juice, orange peel, lemon juice, salt, butter and brown sugar together.
2) Cover the casserole and cook in the microwave for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking.
3) Then... - 37.6614