- » Brown Sugar Crumble Topping
Brown Sugar Crumble Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar crumble topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar crumble topping recipes.
Apple With Brown Sugar Crumble
Try this alluring Apple With Brown Sugar Crumble recipe. An easily prepared dessert, this Apple With Brown Sugar Crumble is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends and family. - 36.9124
Streusel Topping Sweetened With Brown Sugar
This is a streusel topping recipe for mini streusel cakes. Parepared with brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, butter and flour, the streusel topping is a quick non-cooked topping recipe. - 24.0449
Crumb Topping With Brown Sugar
Mix 1/4 cap packed brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cut in 1/4 cup butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly. - 14.9314
Sugar Free Blueberry Crumble Bars
I made this recipe to honor National Diabetes Month. My friends at Pyure Brands asked me to come up with a recipe that would be perfect to use with the Stevia Sweetener and this is what I came up with! It’s so easy to make, sugar free, and delicious! - 135.866
Blackberry Muffins With Crumble Topping
Muffins make great snack and are easy to make. Here is a simple recipe which uses dried blackberries into muffins. Watch the video for the recipe and instructions. - 110.613
Rich Banana Bread With Cinnamon Crumble Topping
Want to try a delectale breakfast, try banana bread with cinnamon by Bosie. He excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy baking recipe. Easy to make and mouthwatering, you are going to get hooked to it forever. - 98.0072
Crumble Top Orange Rolls
1. Scald milk in small saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat. Add sugar, lard, orange rind and salt; stir until lard is melted. Let stand at room temperature until lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle yeast over the warm water in large mixer bowl;... - 43.5612
Apple Crisp With Toasted Oat Topping
1. Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 450°.
2. Coarsely chop the oats on a board. Place in a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of the apple juice and the salt.
3. Pare and core the apples (I pare... - 33.8892
Apple Crumble With 3 Cereals
1. Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, toss together apple slices. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir into apples.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
4. In a bowl, prepare topping, combining rolled oats, flour, bran cereal and... - 37.9961
Apple Oats Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
2. Cut apples into quarters. Cut out cores. Peel. Slice thinly.
3. Place apple slices in ovenproof dish.
4. To make topping, place sugar, flour and rolled oats in bowl. Chop butter into pieces. Add to bowl.
5. Using... - 31.3806
Apricot And Banana Crumble
Soak the apricots in water to cover for 2 hours.
Drain and chop them.
Put the apricots and bananas in a baking dish and sprinkle with the coriander.
Sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the... - 34.3524
Cashew Plum Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenhait.
2. Place the plums in a casserole dish.
3. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the plums.
4. Sprinkle the amaretto on top.
5. For the crumble: In a bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, salted cashews... - 99.6809
Brown Sugar Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease bottoms of 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
2. Make Topping: In small bowl, combine topping ingredients; mix until crumbly.
3. Make Batter: Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
4. In large bowl of electric mixer,... - 40.4389
Glazed Corned Beef With Brown Sugar
1) Into a kettle, cook the meat till browned with peppercorns, bay leaf and thyme in water
2) Allow the meat to rest in the broth till serving time
3) Onto a carving board, place the meat fat side up
4) Top the meat with the mixture of mustard and... - 36.6378
Preheat oven to 375F.
Lightly grease bottoms of 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
Make Topping: In small bowl, combine topping ingredients; mix until crumbly.
Make Batter: Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium... - 40.3246
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
Apple And Apricot Crumble
1. Place apricots, apples, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon fruit mixture into a greased ovenproof dish.
2. To make topping, place rolled oats or muesli, coconut, butter and honey in bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle topping over fruit... - 32.9001
Coriander Fruit Crumble
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Lightly grease a 3 pint [2 quart] baking dish with the teaspoon of butter.
Put the apples and blackberries in the baking dish and sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
To make the crumble... - 42.4486
Sugar Nut Topping
Combine 2 tablespoons soft margarine, 1/3 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup sliced walnuts together to form a crumbly mixture. - 11.1056
Easy Apple Crisp
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, arrange apples.
Combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle over top of apples.
Cook uncovered, 12 minutes or until apples are tender.
If you prefer a more crunchy, brown topping,... - 29.368
Rhubarb Crumble Pudding
Butter baking dish and half fill with 3 cups diced rhubarb.
Mix § cup brown sugar with 1 tablespoon flour and spread on top of rhubarb.
Make crumble mixture of: Spread over all and pat down.
Bake at 350° F. for 40 minutes. - 33.9907
Drain the apricots and reserve the juice.
Chop the fruit coarsely .
Put into a well-greased ovenproof dish, dot with flakes of butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Add 3 tablespoons syrup from the can.
To make the topping, mix the butter, sugar, flour... - 34.0414
Apple Crumble Pie
Combine apples, 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon.
Pour into pie shell.
Mix together remaining brown sugar and flour; cut in butter.
Spoon over top of apples.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes, turning pie one-quarter turn every 2 minutes. - 31.6111
Tart Apple Crumble
Combine flour and brown sugar and cut in shortening to make a crumbly mixture.
Arrange sliced apples in bottom of greased shallow baking dish (10 x 6 1/2 x 2 inches), sprinkle sugar mixture over top and bake in moderate oven (375° F.) for about 30 minutes,... - 23.4036
1. After peeling, coring and slicing the apples put them in water and lemon juice to stop them browning.
2. Combine together the granola, half the sugar and the butter.
3. In the bottom of a greased baking dish lay the apple slices and sprinkle with... - 35.9093
1. Break Pop-Tarts into bowl; add melted butter. Crumble with fork into small pieces for topping. Set aside.
2. Combine pie sliced apples and remaining ingredients for filling in slightly buttered 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle topping evenly over... - 29.1546
Apple Crumble Pizza Pie
Heat oven to 450°.
Prepare pastry as directed except roll 1 inch larger than 12- or 13-inch pizza pan.
Ease into pizza pan; flute edge.
Do not pare apples; cut into slices, about 1/2 inch thick (about 8 cups).
Beginning at edge of crust and overlapping... - 38.0236
Apple And Orange Crumble
Put the apples in a pan with the orange juice and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
Place into a cake pan or deep pie dish.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To make the crumble, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the oats, almonds, sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle the... - 35.2695
Crustless Cranberry And Apple Crumble
This is what we are talking about - Cranberry and Apple Crumble! In this fruit crumble, the apple and cranberries are the real stars. Instead of eating those crusted pies, you can eat some of this. Watch and learn how to make this apple crumble that everyone... - 122.272
Apple Crumble Pie
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll pastry thin and use to line pie pan building up a high fluted edge.
Combine to cup brown sugar, cinnamon and salt and toss through apple slices lightly.
Put in pastry-lined pan.
Work butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar and flour... - 39.5272
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cook the peaches for about 2 minutes in a pot of boiling water and a little sugar. Drain, cool and slice into two halves.
3) In a bowl, mix margarine into the flour to form a crumbled mixture.
4) Add in sugar... - 36.1008
Rhubarb Apple Crumble
This Rhubarb Apple Crumble is a desire ! Oh , how much I love this spiced mixed fruit bake for my dessert ! Do try this Rhubarb Apple Crumble and let me know if you lie it ! - 42.4914
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 103.555
Skin the peaches by placing them in boiling water for a few seconds, then plunge them into cold. Peel away the skins, cut them in half and remove the stones (pits). Chop them roughly.
Place the peaches, sherry, orange juice and sugar in a shallow dish. Cover... - 34.2294
Cranberry And Apple Crumble
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
To make the filling, combine all the filling ingredients in a large bowl and toss until the apples are thoroughly coated.
Scrape the mixture into an 8-inch-square glass baking dish and level the top.
To make the topping, combine... - 39.5232
Mincemeat And Apple Crumble
Put the apples and sugar in a saucepan and add enough water just to cover.
Bring to the boil, then poach gently until the apples are tender but still firm.
Drain the apple slices and mix with the mincemeat, lemon rind, allspice and brandy.
Spoon into a... - 43.8653
Oat Plum Crumble
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a shallow 2 pint glass or ceramic baking dish, toss plums with half of their juice. Drizzle granulated sugar on top.
3) In a medium bowl, sift flour and spice. With fingertips, blend in margarine... - 41.6963
Apple And Blackcurrant Crumble
1. Arrange apples and blackcurrants in an ovenproof dish.
2. To make topping, place flour, sugar, hazelnuts and butter in a food processor or blender and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle topping over fruit and bake for 15 minutes. - 30.2311
Apple And Dried Fruit Crumble
Peel, quarter, core and slice apples, combine in medium saucepan with fruit, water and juice.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover, simmer for about 5 minutes or until apples are soft.
Pour mixture into shallow ovenproof dish (3 cup capacity).
Combine... - 37.3807
Granny Smith Apple Crumble
1. Heat oven to 350°. Stew apples in a heavy pan with enough water to get them started (about 1/2 cup). When they begin to cook down to a pulp, add 1/3 cup sugar and leave them on the heat until the sugar has dissolved and they can be broken up easily with a... - 28.1324
Gingered Apricot Crumble
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine apricots, 3/4 cup brown sugar, ginger, and vanilla in a 9-inch square baking dish... - 36.4286
Apricot & Walnut Crumble
1. Place the apricots and water in a small covered dish and heat for 8 min on Microwave Power HIGH. Leave, covered, for 16-18 min. Place in the bottom of a suitablepie dish.
2. Place the flour in a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture... - 27.8629
Romertopf Apple Crumble
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples.
3) Add the apples into the soaked romertopf. Sprinkle cinnamon on top along with a few drops of lemon juice.
4) In a large bowl, add in the flour, sugar and butter. Mix... - 40.5215
Apricot Crumble Slices
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Grease a shallow cake pan of 8-inches.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spice and bowl.
4) Add the sugar and stir well.
5) Add the melted margarine and mix with the help of a round-bladed... - 44.2467
Nature's Indulgence Apple Crumble
Preheat oven to 400F. Core, peel (or not) and slice apples. In a large bowl, stir together apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Put in a 9"x9" casserole dish and dot with 1/3 of the butter. Place granola in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin... - 24.2621
Cranberry Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
Layer apple slices and cranberries in pan, sprinkling with granulated sugar as you layer.
In a bowl, cut and mix together flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Cut in butter until light and... - 38.2475
Baked Apple Crumble With Blackberries
For something fruity and warm to sweeten winter evenings, crumbles are truly tops. Prized for their fragrance and sweetness, blackberries are a perennial favorite that add a taste of summer to this classic winter crumble dessert. A delicious classic apple... - 111.112
Peach & Apple Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Peel, core, and slice the apples and put into a small pan with the water. Bring to a boil, then cover and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes, or until just tender. Remove from the heat and drain away any... - 29.3243
Santa Rosa Plum Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean, add seeds to plum mixture. Discard bean. Toss mixture gently to combine. Spoon into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into a... - 35.2517
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Throughly drain the peach slices.
3 In an 8-inch, round baking dish, arrange the peach slices.
4 In a plastic bag, place shortbread cookies and using a rollng pin crush to fine... - 40.1164
Apple And Coriander Crumble
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°c/Gas Mark 4)
2 Peel the cooking apples and grate.
3 Transfer to a 1 -litre (1 1/2-pint) ovenproof dish.
4 Evenly sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar and the cinnamon.
5 In a bowl,... - 38.0763
Baked Apple Crumble
For something crunchy and warm to sweeten winter evenings, crumbles are truly tops. Have fun making your own this winter! Juicy apples and flavoured vanilla, make this crumble a flavorsome feast. A quick and simple apple crumble slice which makes for a great... - 110.638
Spread cranberry sauce in a 9-inch piepan.
Combine oats, flour, and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle over cranberries.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. - 32.9802
Easy Apple Crisp
You'll simply love this Apple Crisp recipe. A delicious Apple Crisp will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 26.8594
Crispy Apple Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a 2-quart baking dish, toss together the apples, granulated sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in the butter to make a crumbly mixture. Spread the topping... - 32.3615
Raspberry Crumble Muffins
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4 oven Grease 12 deep muffin tins or use paper cases.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir to blend.
3. Make a well in the centre. Place the butter, egg and milk in the well... - 38.6685
Huckleberry Apple Crisp
Butter 1 1/2 qt.baking dish.
Put in huckleberries and apples.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and brown sugar.
Mix next four ingredients, stir in egg and mix until crumbly.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Top with melted margarine and cinnamon.
40 minutes. - 38.4618
Apple Cranberry Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat 9 X 9 x 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make filling: In large bowl, toss together apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Transfer to prepared baking pan.
3. Make topping: In... - 38.5555
Fruity Oat Crumble
1. Place apples, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp melted butter. Mix to combine.
2. Arrange grape or plum halves in the centre of a flat ovenproof dish. Drizzle some honey on them. Arrange apple slices all around the grapes.
3. To make topping,... - 35.8914
This is an all time favorite dessert after a sumptuous meal. Learn how to prepare delicious apple crumble by watching this video. - 0
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, cornstarch, and the 1/4 cup sugar.
Rub in butter with your fingers until mixture is very crumbly and no large particles remain.
With your hands, gather mixture into a ball; place in an ungreased 8 or 9-inch round baking... - 36.1114
Banana Crumble Muffins
banana crumble muffins are made with ripe chopped bananas and runchy cereal to give you a crumbly muffin with a fresh taste. the brown sugar sweetens up this chewy muffin just the right amount. - 46.8738
Cranberry Crumble Cake
Topping: In bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly and set aside.
Toss cranberries with granulated sugar; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine flour,... - 45.5444
Winter Fruit Crumble With Ginger
In large bowl, stir together pears, apples, walnuts, raisins, sugar, preserved ginger and ground ginger.
Spoon into greased 8 cup (2 L) baking dish and smooth top.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Topping: In small bowl, blend flour with sugar; cut in butter until... - 39.6338
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Grease 10 x 6-inch (1 1/2-quart) or 8-inch square baking dish.
In large bowl, combine blueberries, cornstarch, lemon juice, lemon peel and raisins.
Spread mixture evenly in greased baking dish.
Dot with apricot preserves.
Lightly spoon... - 44.1433
1. Wash and clean the fruit by peeling it or slicing it as required. Set aside till required.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
3. Grease a pie dish, layer the fruit and sweeten it to taste by adding about 3 oz sugar to 1... - 33.1792
Best Ever Fruit Crumble
1. Trim and slice the rhubarbs into chunks; peel, core and slice the plums and apples and place in a shallow, oven proof dish
2. Sprinkle lemon zest and juice, add about fifty grams of sugar if too tart; meanwhile, heat the oven to 170C/fan... - 45.9671
Dried Fruit Crumble
Soak the fruit tor 1 hour in enough water to cover, then drain.
Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the fruit and simmer for 30 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed.
Add the almonds and place the mixture in an ovenproof... - 41.9756
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pan.
Place flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in food processor or electric mixer.
Process until well blended.
Add shortening and eggs; blend again.
Pat mixture into pan.
Pour topping over; sprinkle with... - 40.5723
Method Set oven at moderately hot (375Â°F).
Wash blueberries and pick them over.
Place in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice and spices.
Cut butter into flour with a knife, rub with fingertips until mixture resembles crumbs and stir in... - 20.5463
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Take a 1 1/2 pint pie dish and grease it.
3. Wash, clean and prepare fruit according to kind. Leave in water if necessary (e.g. apples) or pack the fruits into the greased pie dish. Scatter sugar on... - 38.8421
Easy Apple Berry Crumble Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat an 8- or 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda. Add melted butter; mix well. Set aside 3A cup of the oat mixture for topping. Press the... - 37.0075
Date Crumble Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Finely chop dates.
Cream margarine, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until pale and fluffy.
Gradually add flour, salt and oats; mix with fingertips until crumbly.
Spread half the... - 43.3914
Ginger Pear Crumble
Ginger pear crumble is a baked dessert made with gingered pears with gingersnap cookie crumbs. Flavored witj lemon juice and topped with a cherry, gingered pears are quite savory. - 33.6171
Combine muffin mix, brown sugar, and spices.
Spread half the apples in bottom of buttered 8 inch round baking dish; top with half the dry muffin mixture.
Combine water and lemon juice; drizzle over all.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 35 to 40... - 30.1385
Heat oven to 575 degrees.
Butter a 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
Put rhubarb in prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Combine butter, brown sugar, flour, rolled oats and salt, blending until crumbly.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake until rhubarb is tender and top is well... - 40.9715
Irresistible Peach Almond Crumble
1. Fruit: In a bowl toss peaches with cornstarch; stir in preserves. Spread in baking dish.
2. Topping: In a bowl combine rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, almonds and ginger. Pour butter over; stir to make coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over fruit.
3. Bake for 30 to... - 34.6008
Cranberry And Pear Crumble Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness; fit into deep 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate.
Trim and flute edges.
Refrigerate while preparing filling.
In large bowl, combine pears, cranberries and orange rind.
Mix together sugar,... - 44.1696
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Butter a medium-sized souffle or deep baking dish.
Put the rhubarb, orange rind and sugar into the baking dish and mix well.
To make the crumble, mix the flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
Work in the butter and mix in the... - 41.7644
Apple Crumble Pie
Apple pie - or - apple crumble? If you can't decide what to make; give this recipe a try. - 0
Cider Crumble Cake
Sift the flour and salt into bowl.
Add the sugar and dates.
Put the treacle and cider into a saucepan and heat until they are well blended.
Gradually beat the cider mixture into the flour, then stir in the eggs.
Spoon the batter into a well-greased 23 cm./ 9... - 40.3199
Rhubarb And Orange Crumble
1) In a microwavable container, place together the rhubarb, orange juice and sugar.
2) Put the lid and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once.
3) In a bowl, beat together butter with flour until the mixture resembles grainy.
4) Mix in the sugar.
5)... - 43.0471
Peach Crumble Pie
Early in day: Start heating oven to 450°F.
Prick pie shell well; bake about 8 min., or until partly baked; remove to wire rack to cool a bit.
Reduce oven temperature to 425°F.
Drain peaches well, reserving 1 1/4 cups syrup.
In saucepan, stir reserved syrup... - 44.1326
Apricot Crumble Bars
1. In a medium bowl beat brown sugar and butter until it is creamy.
2. Stir in flour, oats and salt. Keep 1 cup of the mixture aside.
3. Take a 8 x 8-inch baking dish and butter it.
4. Press the rest of the mixture into the dish.
5.... - 40.6911
Blueberry Crumble Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. In a two quart saucepan, mix sugar, flour and salt; add blueberries and bring it all to a boil; stir all the while to prevent scorching; remove from the heat and allow to cool
3. In a large food... - 45.6646
Egg-less Almond Crumble Cake
Taste this great Almond crumble cake with the dash of lemon flavor. The perfect sweet and soft companion to any occasion! - 51.6235
Cherry Crumble Cake
In bowl, combine rolled oats, sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
Press firmly into 11-inch (27 cm) flan pan with removable bottom or 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Bake in 375Ã‚Â°F (190Ã‚Â°C) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 43.8795
Stuffed Pear Crumble
This Stuffed Pear Crumble makes a dreamy dessert ! Dig into this baked pear, zweiback and pineapple crumble tonight after meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Stuffed Pear Crumble are welcome ! - 42.5289
1. Let the rhubarb with the chopped ginger, sugar and a little water gently stew until just tender.
2. Into a small baking dish pour.
3. Combine together the sugar, butter, oats and cinnamon and press on top of the rhubarb.
4. Let it bake... - 37.0139
Ginger Pear Crumble
Mix crumbs and melted butter; put half in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Put pears on crumbs and sprinkle with mixture of lemon juice and pear syrup.
Mix sugar, salt, and spices; sprinkle on pears.
Top with remaining... - 41.1874
Plum Crumble Cake With Cinnamon Cream
1. Prepare the crumble. Combine the ingredients in a bowl, rubbing the butter in well, and set aside.
2. Using electric beaters cream the butter and sugar together until pale and light and then beat in the eggs a little at a time until creamy. Sift over the... - 38.0115
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Slice bananas.
3) In a small bowl, mix together custard powder with the sugar and 3 tablespoons of milk until smooth.
4) In a saucepan boil milk and mix it with custard mixture. Put this mixture in... - 45.9085
Plum Crumble Slice
1. Roll out the pastry and line a cake tin, with its dimension as 7"X11"X1", with it
2. Take a bowl and blend together the flour, oats and brown sugar in it
3. Melt butter in a saucepan, pour it over the flour and oats mixture and spread it using a... - 36.7146
Stemilt Autumn Harvest Crumble
I love the simplicity and memories that come with making a crumble. I learned to make this recipe from my husband when we were first married and it has become a family tradition gather in the kitchen and make this at least once a week. I’m using Stemilt... - 0
Vegan Apple Crumble
A family favorite! Our children and grandchildren always request this dessert when they are home visiting. - 123.017
Gordon's Apple And Pear Crumble Tart
To make the pastry, sift the flour, a pinch of salt and the icing sugar into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until it forms breadcrumbs.
Beat the whole egg with the vanilla seeds and pour through a sieve into a well in the centre of the flour mix.
Mix, then... - 47.018
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. Clean and chop rhubarb into inch long piece
3. Add the rhubarb to the saucepan along with redcurrant jelly and honey
4. Cook over medium flame till rhubarb is soft yet retains the shape; turn... - 39.1217