- » Brown Sugar Chapati
Brown Sugar Chapati Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar chapati recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar chapati recipes.
Sift flour, spices and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre.
Add beaten eggs, sugar and coconut milk.
Incorporate flour slowly into this and keep mixing till dough is smooth.
Add rosewater, almonds and charoli and mix again.
Allow dough to... - 45.4064
Chirote,a very famous Maharashtrian dish.Specially prepared during Diwali.Sweet and delicious Chirote dipped in sugar syrup makes this dish taste very yummy!It is a bit difficult,but worth the efforts!Try it! - 0
1.Mix six tablespoons of oil with maida. Using fingers, mix well so that the mixture takes the form of breadcrumbs and binds to a certain extent.
2. Now add some water and knead lightly. Keep adding water as required and knead into a soft dough. Set aside and... - 41.4918
Toasted Spinach Rotis
Toasted spinach rotis are healthy and nutritious indian flatbreads made with whole wheat and spinach stuffing. With added cottage cheese and onions and green chilies for taste, the spinach rotis are toasted to a crispy crust served by cutting in strips.This... - 44.1925
Churma Ladoo Rajasthani
1. Make a dough as for chapaties by adding a little fat to the flour.
2. Divide into even round balls.
3. Flatten to about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and fry in fat on a slow nre till golden brown in coiour.
4. Grind these balls to a fine powder. Sieve.
5. Heat... - 32.1563
Shankarpali in Marathi is a snack popular in Maharashtra India, and elsewhere among ethnic Maharashtrian populations. Shankarpali is traditionally enjoyed as a treat on the Diwali holiday. . It is also very popular snack amongst the gujarati community in... - 42.3035
I can never miss on the Arisa Pitha whenever I visit the Sun God Temple at Konark (Orissa) ! I gorge on this fried rice sweet cake almost uncontrollably whenever I get to mouth it ! Try this Arisa Pitha and let me know if you share my passion ! - 35.9163
Roasted Eggplant And Bajri Na Rotla Part 2
If preparing a meal looks like a giant task for you, then this video will surely amaze you. Chef Bhal Dave prepares healthy, nutritious, and extremely simple lunch for two. Millet Rotis perfectly complements the roasted eggplant curry and makes for a fast fix... - 64.2102
For Dough :
First knead the dough with warm water by mixing all the dough ingredients.
For Filling :
1. Take mashed potatoes, mix lemon juice, salt and sugar.
2. Now crush other ingredients in mixer for half a minute (be careful we want to just crush it not... - 42.0533
In a bowl, mix the coconut powder together with the ground coriander, chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamarind, salt and poppy seeds.
Stir in the water to form a paste.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 42.8823
Spicy Stir Fry Chicken Haandi
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and sugar. Pour in the measured water and mix to a paste.
2. Blend the spice mixture into the chicken pieces and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a haandi or... - 42.3671
In this delicate yellow curry, a fragrant spice mix imparts a sweet and spicy taste. Fresh, large shrimp are ideal for this dish. - 35.0056
Guvar Nu Shaak - Cluster Beans
1. Take the washed and dried cluster beans, remove the tops off the beans and cut into 2 inch pieces. Place them in a bowl and keep aside.
2. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, add oil, ajwain, hing, turmeric powder, cluster beans... - 126.154
Chirote is a crisp sugary affair ! Oh yes! This crunchy sweet has a surprise syrup oozing out with every bite. This is a typical Diwali sweet in North India. But then, you don't have to wait till Diwali to make it. Enjoy making it now! - 144.096
Aloo Bhakarwadi (potato Pinwheels)
If you're looking for an Indian veggie delight then do try the aaloo bhakarwadi. This can be served as a snack to your family and guests. Vegetarians will love this snack. Watch the video as chef Bhavna explains the entire recipe in detail. - 106.615
Green Teas Gungra
1. Shell the green peas.
2. Peel and cut potatoes and sweet potatoes into small cubes.
3. Chop coriander leaves and green chillies. In 1 tbsp. oil, saute green peas. Add potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, green chillies, dry spices and coriander leaves.
4. Add... - 45.273
Boil potatoes, preferably 2 hours ahead, and leave to cool.
Just before you begin cooking, peel the potatoes and halve them; quarter them if they are large.
Heat over medium flame 1 to 2 inches of oil in 10-12-inch skillet, wok, or karhai, and fry the... - 46.1349
Veg Tikka Masala - Spicy Vegetable Curry
1. In a pan on medium high, melt butter, add onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, add potatoes, water and mix well. Cook this covered for 5 minutes.
3. Aster 5 minutes, stir in the... - 0
Chicken With Sliced Lemon And Fried Onions
Skin all the chicken pieces and pat them dry.
Peel the onions.
Chop two of them coarsely and put them into the container of an electric blender.
Cut the third one in half lengthwise, then slice it into thin half-rounds and set aside.
Add 6 tablespoons of... - 44.16