Buttermilk Pound Cake
- » Brown Sugar Buttermilk Pound Cake
Brown Sugar Buttermilk Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar buttermilk pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar buttermilk pound cake recipes.
Perfect Holiday Pound Cake With Sugar Glaze Topping
If you are looking for an irresistible, fail proof cake recipe that is just right for any occasion, this is it. Betty whomps up a gorgeous looking delicious pound cake and further sizzles it with a sugar glaze topping. Stream the video recipe to get making... - 95.8494
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Beat margarine and sugar together until creamy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until mixture is smooth.
Sift together flour and baking soda.
Beat into margarine-sugar mix ture alternately with buttermilk.
Stir in vanilla, almond extract and grated lemon and... - 38.7753
Toffee Pound Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube or 10-inch tube pan, In large bowl, blend all cake ingredients except brickie chips at low speed until moistened.
Beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
By hand, stir in brickie chips.
Pour into prepared... - 43.5022
Orange Spice Pound Cake
Coat bottom of a 9- x 5- x 3-inch loafpan with cooking spray,dust with 2 teaspoons flour, and set aside.
Combine cake flour and next 7 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Cream margarine; gradually add brown sugar, beating well at medium speed of an... - 42.669
Peach Preserves Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 tablespoons flour.
3. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Gradually add brown sugar and granulated sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy.... - 36.3198
Plum Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In an oven-safe 10-inch saute pan or metal baking dish, over low heat, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter with the brown sugar.
Arrange the plums, skin side down, in a circular fashion, atop the butter-sugar mixture; set aside.
In a... - 51.6965
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 45.2176
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.9199
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 43.5898
Apple Upside-down Cake
This Apple Upside-Down Cake is a delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Apple Upside-Down cake recipe and share your feelings with us! - 48.0501
The World's Best Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease three cake pans of 9-inches each and flour them. Line the bottoms with wax paper and then grease and flour the paper.
3) Onto a sheet of wax paper, sift together the baking soda,... - 47.8291
Birthday Year Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1 inch baking pan, line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
BOILED CHOCOLATE FROSTING
4) In a saucepan, place together... - 45.7708
Fabulous Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and line them with greased wax paper.
CHOCOLATE CREAM FROSTING
3) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering,... - 47.0171
Cream shortening, and add brown sugar; blend thoroughly.
Add eggs, 1 at a time.
Sift flour and salt together.
Add soda to buttermilk.
Add flour and buttermilk alternately to the creamed mixture.
Then add the dates, pecans and orange rind.
Bake for 15 minutes... - 42.0764
Quick And Easy Pecan-crusted Oven-broiled Chicken Breasts
One of all time holiday favorites, pecan-crusted chicken breasts makes for a toothsome indulgence. Not only that, it also makes a stunning centerpiece on your holiday table and is wonderful to make. Yes, Betty's recipe takes some extra effort to make, but... - 103.65
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 48.8606
Peachy Cream Pie
1) Place the oven rack in the lowest position.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
3) To make the crust, stir together both the flour, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
4) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2 knives held... - 46.7002