- » Brown Sugar Bean
Brown Sugar Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown sugar bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown sugar bean recipes.
Brown sugar beans are made with northern beans along with brown sugar. Cooked and baked as a layered preparation with mustard for flavor and topped with bacon slices, the brown sugar beans are sweet and savory and can be spicy meain course meal. - 32.001
Barbecued Lima Beans With Brown Sugar
Barbecued Lima Beans is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Barbecued Lima Beans; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 38.386
Brown Sugar Baked Beans
1. In a large stock pot, add the beans and cover them with cold water. Let soak overnight.
2. Soak the onions overnight in a separate bowl.
3. Butter a casserole dish.
4. Preheat the oven to 350° F
5. Drain the water from the beans... - 36.8197
Lima Bean Bake
Cook lima beans with onion; drain.
Cut frankfurters into halves lengthwise; cut each in half crosswise.
Mix hot beans with remaining ingredients.
Spoon half of bean mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Arrange half of frankfurters spoke-.
fashion... - 39.4822
Brown Baked Beans
Saute beans in vegetable oil.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook until beans are almost done, but still solid.
Place in baking dish.
Mix catsup and sugar together.
Pour over beans.
Top with onion and bake until done. - 30.0803
Sweet Sour Brown Beans
1. Wash beans and sort; combine with water in a kettle.
2. Bring to boiling; cook 2 minutes; cover. Remove from the heat; let stand 1 hour.
3. Stir in the salt and just enough water, if needed, to cover beans. Bring to boiling; simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 25.8175
Swedish Brown Beans
Combine undrained beans, brown sugar, vinegar, onion and salt in medium saucepan; mix well.
Simmer for 1 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir in mixture of cornstarch and water if needed for desired consistency.
Cook until thickened, stirring... - 36.4132
Swedish Brown Beans
Rinse beans; drain.
Add the water.
Bring slowly to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Stir in the stick cinnamon and salt.
Cover and simmer till the beans are nearly tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Stir in brown sugar and vinegar.
Cook,... - 33.4645
Swedish-style Brown Beans
Wash beans; turn into 3-quart saucepan with 6 cups water.
Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
Next day, bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer, covered, about 4 hours, or until beans are tender and mix- ture is... - 23.8835
Easy Swedish Brown Beans
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer... - 30.4659
Brown Bean Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Mash brown beans to a paste; mince garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with stock, salt, sugar and soy sauce. Slowly heat, stirring, but do not boil.
2. Remove pan from heat. Then stir in sherry, Five Spices and food coloring, mixing well to blend. Add... - 22.3679
Swedish Brown Beans
1) Clean and drain the beans.
2) Soak them overnight with enough water.
3) In a saucepan, put the beans and add cinnamon and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
4) Cover the pan and let it simmer until beans are almost tender ( about 1 ½ hours).
5)... - 37.1892
Swedish Brown Beans
Wash 1 pound (2 1/4 cups) Swedish brown beans; drain.
Add 5 cups water.
Cover; let stand overnight. (Or bring water and beans slowly to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes; cover and let stand 1 hour.)
Add 3 inches stick cinnamon and 1 1/2 teaspoons... - 26.9767
Sugar N Spice Beans N Rice
Pour the oil into a pressure cooker over medium-high heat, add the onion, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of the cumin seed and the sugar and cook until the onion is translucentâ€”about 5 minutes.
Add the water and bay leaves and bring to a boil.
Stir in the beans,... - 44.4185
Bean Pot Brown Bread
Soften yeast in warm water.
Mix undiluted soup in large mixer bowl at low speed of mixer until beans are broken up.
Add hot water, molasses, sugar, salt, egg, oil, cereal, 2 cups flour and yeast.
Blend well; beat 3 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
By hand,... - 39.0157
Creole Red Beans And Brown Rice
1. In a large pot, cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until they are tender, approximately 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper,... - 48.416
Noodles N Brown Bean Sauce
Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce is as good as any Chinese noodles recipe. You will love to have Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce again and again. So get ready! - 33.9962
Braised Fish With Brown Bean Sauce
1. Dry fish well. Rub brown bean sauce over fish surface.
2. Heat frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. Brown fish 1 minute on each side.
3. Add ginger, sugar, soy sauce, soup stock and green onion. Cover and reduce to low heat. Let braise in sauce for 8... - 31.909
Chicken With Brown Bean Sauce
Using a high flame, add oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, ginger, and garlic.
Next add all vegetables and stir for 30 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 1 minute.
Next stir in chicken and brown bean sauce.
When dish is thoroughly coated, add cornstarch solution and... - 35.3204
Sweet Sour Green Beans
Cut bacon in 1/2-inch pieces.
Partially cook bacon in medium skillet; add onion and cook until onion is lightly browned.
Drain beans and add liquid to bacon and onion; cook down to about 1/2 cup liquid.
Add remaining ingredients to liquid.
Heat and serve. - 26.7332
Bean Curd And Green Onions
Pat bean curd dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in wok until quite hot.
Add bean curd and stir carefully until brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Add onions and oyster sauce.
Stir 1 minute to thicken sauce slightly
Add sugar and salt and stir... - 33.0267
Green Beans And Garlic
In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until lightly browned.
Remove garlic and discard.
Add green beans and stir fry over high heat until tender yet still crisp.
Add soy sauce and sugar, blending well.
Continue to cook until heated through. - 27.351
Ranch Chili And Beans
1) Brown ground beef in a Dutch oven, stirring to crumble.
2) Drain the pan drippings and pour water and bay leaves.
3) Cover and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
5) Stir beans and simmer... - 43.7449
Quick Baked Beans
Want to try baked beans with a twist? Very simple to prepare, healthy and not spicy, this recipe brought to you by Beryl Stokes is ideal for lunch or dinner. Just prepare in your kitchen in minutes and you’ve a sure shot winner at hand to impress everyone... - 95.9999
Sweet And Sour Green Beans
1. Cook green beans till well cooked.
2. Drain the excess water and keep the beans hot.
3. In a pan fry bacon and onions.
4. Add water, sugar and vinegar. Stir well.
5. Add the sauce over hot beans.
6. Serve sweet tsf sour green beans... - 36.7754
Shrimp And Scallion Pancakes With Chinese Black Bean Sauce
1. Put the ginger in a double layer of cheesecloth and squeeze over a bowl to wring out 1 tablespoon ginger juice.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the whole eggs, egg white, sesame oil, garlic, salt, pepper and ginger juice. Stir in the shrimp, scallions,... - 36.0161
Flavor Baked Beans
Flavor baked beans is a pork and beans recipe made with brown sugar. Spicy and savory with sweet taste on the edge, the flavor baked beans are baked with catsup for a great meal. - 26.2239
Easy Baked Beans
Cook bacon till crisp.
Remove bacon, reserving about 3 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook onion in reserved drippings till tender.
Stir in pork and beans, brown sugar, catsup, Worcestershire, and mustard.
Turn into 11/2-quart... - 35.7537
Hot Lima Bean And Pear Casserole
Dot a 2 1/2 or 3-quart casserole or bean pot with half of the butter.
Cover bottom of the casserole with 2 cups beans; top with half the pears and half of the brown sugar.
Repeat layers, ending with the last 2 cups of beans; distribute remaining butter over... - 27.2877
Lanai Baked Beans
Rub deep casserole with butter (or margarine) and pour in beans.
Blend brown sugar, mustard and salt with juice and stir into beans along with half the pineapple and half the meat.
Arrange remaining fruit and meat atop mixture and bake 1 hr. at 350°F.
Cover... - 31.3777
Lima Bean Dinner
Microwave butter 1/2 minute in casserole uncovered.
Add onion, marjoram and chervil.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes.
Stir in bacon and microwave 4 minutes uncovered.
Mix well; microwave another 3 minutes.
Spread celery over bacon.
Cover with beans (including... - 44.0567
Creamy Lima Beans
Cook fresh lima beans as directed
In medium saucepan cook green onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add milk and brown sugar.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and... - 32.6889
Maple Glazed Lima Beans
Place frozen beans in 1 quart casserole.
Add 2 tablespoons hot water.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stirring with fork after 2 minutes.
Add maple syrup, sugar, catsup and mustard.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Dot with... - 34.2047
Brown sausage with onion.
In large baking pan, add beans.
Mix together brown sugar, tomato soup and tomato paste; add to beans.
Add sausage mixture and mix well.
Top with barbecue sauce.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. - 29.5311
Crock Pot Navy Beans With Bacon
If your crock pot is sitting at your kitchen unused for long, why don’t you try something delicious using this? The combination of bacon and navy beans comes out to be just exotic, when cooked in crock pot. It's going to take almost half-a-day. But, there... - 110.488
1) Into a slow cooker, pour 2 cans of pork along with the beans.
2) Combine together the mustard and brown sugar. All over the beans, sprinkle half of the mixture.
3) With the remaining beans and pork, cover the layer of mixture and sprinkle the... - 36.0473
Sweet Sour Beans In Tomato Shells
Pour a mixture of the vinegar, brown sugar, and salt over the beans and onion in a bowl; toss lightly.
Set in refrigerator to marinate 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
Sprinkle the inside of each tomato shell with crushed basil and salt.
Spoon beans equally into... - 26.6876
Lima Beans De Luxe
Mix lima beans, bacon, brown sugar, ketchup, and salt in a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Add cream; cover.
Bake at 350Â°F 1 hour 15 minutes, or until beans are tender. - 25.1424
Baked Beans For The Crowd
Preheat electric roaster to 300°.
Into inset pan in roaster, empty 8 cans of the beans.
Combine brown sugar and mustard; sprinkle half of mixture over beans.
Drizzle with one bottle of catsup.
Top with remaining beans, brown sugar mixture, catsup.
Sprinkle... - 29.1149
Brown Sugar Bean Recipes By Category