- » Brown Stuffing
Brown Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown stuffing recipes.
Substitute 4 cups cooked brown rice for bread in the Basic Bread Stuffing. - 11.9439
Nutty Brown Rice Stuffing
1. In 3-quart saucepan, prepare brown rice as label directs, adding bouillon.
2. In 12-inch skillet or 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onions until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; stir... - 27.4204
How To Cook Lemon Ginger Brown Rice Stuffing For Poultry
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook Lemon Ginger Brown Rice Stuffing for Poultry.
This was a really superb recipe, also perfect for stuffing peppers, pork or fish. Delicious, really delicious. The Clipper Lemon & Ginger Tea is amazing and... - 0
Toasted Brown Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a shallow baking pan, spead uncooked rice and bake till light brown; stir around so that it doesn't burn; turn the oven down to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, add the toasted rice with stock and tamari and... - 41.6519
Pheasant With Brown Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the bouillon cubes while cooking.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, melt the butter. Saute celery and onions till tender. Stir in... - 44.7948
Brown Rice Stuffing For Turkey
1.In a kettle, put water and 1 tablespoon salt.
2.Heat the mixture until it starts boiling.
3.Add rice and cook on low flame after covering.
4.Let the mixture cook for 45 minutes until the rice is soft.
5.Strain and keep the rice aside.
6.Take a medium... - 39.8425
Zucchini With Brown Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook brown rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Trim off ends of zucchini; cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out center leaving a 1/4-inch shell on each.
Finely... - 43.8799
Apricot And Walnut Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender-crisp.
Add rice, apricots, walnuts, raisins, parsley, thyme, salt, sage, pepper and broth; transfer to 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in covered baking dish at 375°F for 15 to... - 30.7209
Brown Rice Stuffing
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, add in the rice, chicken stock and salt.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Mix well.
3) Turn down the heat, cover the pan and cook on simmer for about 45 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add in the onion, celery... - 42.8621
Green Peppers With Brown Rice Stuffing
1. Trim bottom of bell peppers so they have a flat surface to stand on.
2. Blanch in boiling water for 4 minutes and drain and leave aside.
3. Spray a baking dish large enough to pack the peppers, with non-stick spray or grease with olive oil.... - 42.5162
Minted Brown Rice Stuffing
1) Into a medium saucepan, dab in some butter and add the rice
2) Toast the rice lightly and then add the onion and saute till tender
3) Add in the celery, water, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg
4) Cover with the lid and allow to simmer for 40 minutes till... - 39.797
Brown Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Bring stock to boil in small saucepan.
Add rice, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 to 50 minutes.
(Do not lift lid or stir rice during cooking time.) If you hear a slight crackling sound after 35 or 40 minutes, your rice is drier than usual and has absorbed... - 41.8822
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 45.1402
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 40.8312
Brown Rice Stuffing
1. Combine water and the 1 tablespoon salt in a kettle. Bring to boiling. Stir in the rice; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until rice is tender. Drain; place in a large bowl.
2. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine till soft in medium-size... - 29.3694
Almond Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook almonds in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
Add apples, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, thyme, and pepper; cook until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in rice; cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve or use as stuffing for... - 30.0868
Roast Goose With Potato Stuffing
Saute sausage meat until pinkness disappears, then lift out with a perforated spoon letting fat drain back into the pan; crumble meat and set aside.
Add chopped giblets, onion and garlic to the pan and stir-fry until onion is lightly browned.
Remove from heat... - 29.8003
Apple Brown Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F. Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet until browned. Drain off any drippings and transfer sausage to large bowl. Stir in rice. Add olive oil to same skillet with apple, onion, celery, mushrooms, raisins, poultry seasoning, thyme... - 29.3739
Roast Turkey With Brown Rice And Sausage Stuffing
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Rub salt and pepper into neck and body cavities.
Secure drumsticks lightly with a string.
Insert meat thermometer into center of thigh next to body, but not touching bone Roast uncovered on roasting rack in 325-degree oven 20 to 22... - 45.0162
Green Peppers With Brown Rice And Walnut Stuffing
1 From the top of each green pepper, cut a small slice off and reserve.
2 Core the pepper, rinse and dry.
3 Grease a casserole.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit (180°c / Gas Mark 4)
5 In a saucepan, Heat the oil.
6 ... - 44.5633
Apple And Mushroom Stuffing
Put crumbs in large bowl and let stand several hours to dry, stirring often.
Add onion and celery and cook gently 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes more.
Add half of crumbs and cook and stir until crumbs are lightly browned.
Add apples,... - 35.9796
Beef Bread Stuffing
Mix beef, 1 tsp.salt, 1/8 tsp.pepper, allspice and nutmeg together lightly.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet, add beef and brown lightly, breaking meat up with a fork.
Put meat into a large bowl.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in same skillet meat was browned in.
Add... - 37.8016
Dixie Belle Stuffing
1. Cut sausage in 8 thick slices. Brown 5 minutes on each side in a medium-size skillet, then break in small chunks. Cook for 1 minute longer, or until no pink remains. Remove with a slotted spoon and combine with stuffing mix in a large bowl.
2. Stir onions... - 23.0691
Sausage And Apple Stuffing
1. Spread bread cubes on large cookie sheets; place in very slow oven (250°) for 10 minutes; remove from oven; reserve.
2. Cut sausage into 4 thick slices. Brown 5 minutes on each side in a medium-size skillet, then break into small pieces. Cook 1 minute... - 23.9936
Melt butter in large skillet.
Cook until light brown.
Add ham, parsley, and spices.
Combine mixture with pork rinds, eggs, wine, and almonds.
Use to stuff chicken, turkey, veal roast, or anything that needs a stuffing. - 40.4354
Sausage And Liver Stuffing
Melt butter or margarine in large frying pan; add onion and saute until golden.
Add sausage and chicken livers; cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until meat is just lightly browned.
Place in a large bowl with the egg, cream, bread, parsley, salt, and... - 28.942
Breast Of Veal With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Rub veal with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 tea spoon black pepper.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Add onions and mushrooms and cook until onions are limp but not browned.
3. Turn mixture into a bowl. Add bread crumbs, sour cream, egg and parsley,... - 42.1523
Ground Beef N Raisin Stuffing
In medium saucepan cook beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Remove from heat; drain off excess fat.
Stir in raisins, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, sage, and pepper.
Blend in beaten egg and chicken broth.
Combine with corn bread; toss to... - 33.7035
Apple Sausage Stuffing
In oblong baking dish, crumble sausage; stir in celery and onion.
Heat at high4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is browned, stir twice.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at high3 to 4 minutes and at... - 37.9337
Corn Bread Stuffing
1.Start by slicing the bread
2.In a slow oven, brown the bread lightly
3.Now shred it finely and mix properly with remaining ingredients
4.In a bowl, moisten with warm water until it will just hold together
5.Serve as a filling in... - 40.8963
French Stuffing With Sausage
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and shallots and cook until soft, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
Add sausage, increase heat to medium high and cook, breaking up meat with fork, until browned.
Discard excess fat.
Moisten... - 36.7163
South American Stuffing
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add 2 chopped onions with green pepper, cover and cook until onion is translucent but not browned, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add pork and cook until browned, breaking up meat with fork.
Remove from... - 38.1732
Roast Pork With Corn Bread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 325° F. [160° C.].
Put the pork in a shallow pan that is just large enough to hold it easily, and roast it for one hour.
Meanwhile, mix the corn-bread and biscuit crumbs, sage, salt to taste, pepper and parsley.
Heat the oil or drippings... - 43.8668
Mexican Picadillo Stuffing
Melt lard in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion, garlic and chilies.
Cover and set aside, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Increase heat to medium high, add pork and saute until browned, breaking up with fork.
Reduce heat and stir in tomatoes,... - 44.0177
Roast Chicken With Sausage Nut Stuffing
Wash and dry chicken.
Rub skin with cut lemon.
Stuff body and neck cavities of chicken lightly with Sausage-Nut Stuffing, and truss.
Rub with fat; then sprinkle with celery leaves, rosemary, and onion.
Wrap loosely in foil and put on rack in open shallow... - 41.3541
Apple Raisin Stuffing
1. Take 6 of the 9 slices of bread, and tear them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 3 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Take the remaining 3 slices... - 32.9329
Pecan stuffing is a nutty and rich stuffing recipe that can be used for poultry meats of choice. Prepared with added mushrooms, eggs and bread, the pecan stuffing is herbed and spiced with nutmeg and mace. Sherried to taste and moistened, it is a great... - 35.2077
Marrow With Savory Stuffing
Marrow With Savoury Stuffing is a unique and winning Summer Squash dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Marrow With Savoury Stuffing. - 43.3894
Golden Herb Stuffing
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook carrot, celery and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine vegetables with remaining ingredients; toss well.
Makes enough stuffing for 1 roasting chicken, 2 Cornish hens, 8... - 29.3146
Savory Wheat Stuffing
1. Combine all of the ingredients except for the egg whites in a 3-quart pot, and stir to mix well. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir once, and remove from the heat. Cover and set aside for 45 minutes, or until the liquid has been... - 29.347