- » Brown Stock Beef
Brown Stock Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown stock beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown stock beef recipes.
Basic Brown Stock
Place all the ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer and skim off any foam that rises to the top.
Partially cover and continue to cook over very low heat for 2 1/2 hours.
Strain and refrigerate overnight.
Remove fat from... - 28.9364
Brown Stock Or Bouillon
1. Wash the bones.
2. Trim any fat off the meat and cut into 1 -inch cubes.
3. Spread bones and half the meat cubes in a roasting pan, and spread with shortening.
4. Cook in the oven at 425°F, turning the bones and meat over 2 or 3 times, until the meat is... - 36.7566
1 Wash the bones and meat and dry on absorbent paper. Cut the meat into about 1-inch cubes.
2 Peel, wash and chop the onions and carrots; wash and chop the celery.
3 Put the chopped bones, cubes of beef and the chopped onion in a roasting pan and bake in a... - 34.121
Brown Stock Or Bouillon
1. Have the butcher cut most of the meat from the bone; crack the bone. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth, cut the meat into small squares.
2. Brown it in the fat, add cold water. Heat uncovered until the water boils, continue to simmer for 10 to 15... - 35.6176
First Brown Stock
Scrape the bones, remove fat and marrow and wash the bones in hot water.
Wipe the meat with a damp cloth and cut it into small pieces, removing any fat.
Put all into a pan and add the cold water and salt.
Soak for 1/2 hr.
Bring very slowly to simmering point... - 38.1012
Everyday Brown Stock
1. In a stock pot, brown the knuckles.
2. Add the water and bring gradually to boil. Simmer for 2-3 hours, by skimming frequently.
3. In a another saucepan, fry the vegetables (including the onion skins) in some of the fat until brown.... - 42.6962
Wash and cut meat into small pieces or 1-inch cubes.
Brown meat in melted marrow in cooker.
Place on rack, add boiling water and remaining ingredients.
Cover and pressure cook at 15 lbs.
pressure for 30 minutes.
Uncover and strain.
After the... - 37.5999
Brown Soup Stock
Have butcher crack bones, and cut meat in if cubes.
Put 2 tablesp marrow in kettle and brown 1/3 of the meat in it over low heat, turning to brown on all sides.
Add remaining meat and water, and boil" 10 min., uncovered.
Remove scum and simmer, partially... - 41.8978
Stock From Rib Roast Of Beef
I had once tried stock from rib roast of beef at a friend's anniversary dinner. Unlike the tough dish name, preparation of stock from rib roast of beef is very simple. Left over ribs or bones can always be a good option. Besides the meat, the herbs are always... - 41.429
Basic Beef Or Veal Stock
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 425°F.
PUT THE BONES in a large roasting pan and scatter the onions, carrots, and celery around them.
Roast until the bones are well browned, about 30 minutes.
Stir occasionally so the bones brown evenly.
TRANSFER THE BONES and vegetables... - 43.0469
Beef Bouillon Or Stock
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat. Sprinkle the salt and thoroughly brown the beef on all sides. Ensure that the meat has been browned thoroughly.
2) Into the skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up the pan juices.
3) Turn the entire... - 41.0521
Beef Lamb Or Veal Stock
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Using 1/4 cup of the oil, lightly oil the bones. Spread the bones in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Roast the bones, turning occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until bones are dark golden brown on all sides.
3.... - 38.9614
Basic Beef, Lamb Or Veal Stock
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F (190°C) before baking.
2) In a roasting pan, arrange beef, lamb or veal bones and roast for about 25 minutes until nicely browned.
3) In the final stock, browning produces a richer flavor and deeper... - 38.3685
Beef Or Game Broth Or Stock
Place the bones in a roaster and cover with the oil.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1 hour or until the bones are well browned.
Transfer to a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add the water and remaining ingredients; bring to a simmer.
Simmer... - 38.6452
Savory Stock Injected Brisket Flat Slow Cooked
1. In a medium small bowl, add beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, thyme, and pepper. Give it a good whisk.
2. Into a saucepan, transfer the mixture.
3. Place the pan on high heat, and add bay leaf to it. Bring it to a boil.
4. Add... - 92.3371
Meatballs In Ham Stock
This Meatballs In Ham Stock is sure to win a few hearts over. The browned meatballs in a well flavored ham stock offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Meatballs In Ham Stock for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 36.7487